Dementia politics

Ed

A perspective on the Biden candidacy:

Wretch

amazingly graceful
It's just fucking sad that they have him propped up as they do.

If his family really loved him as family, they'd have pulled him from the limelight years ago.

I wouldn't leave him alone in one of those tiny kiddie pools for fear of him drowning himself.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
That's why everyone needs to pay attention to his black female vice president. When the Negro Woman From The South, Val Demings was the chief of police in Orlando, she allowed her service weapon to be stolen.
Is Angela Davis still around? How aboot AOC, she'd make a fine VP President, she's had a few years in politics.

Austin_F

BAMF+
That article is full of predictions. Will be interesting to see how many come true.

"I will beat Joe Biden!" Lol

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
wont even need to be dead....all he has to do is drop out before the election.

folks vote for a specific candidate, but the electoral college votes do not...and instead are pledged to whomever that parties candidate is. doesnt matter if he dies/drops out/gets arrested etc...whomever the DNC would choose to replace him would be entitled to every electoral college vote won by the Dems.

BigGar

high on placebo
Kamela Harris is a fucking horror show. She literally fucked Willy Brown when he was SF mayor and got herself a government job and a new BMW, then she starts fucking governor Jerry Brown and moves up the ladder to California AG. Basically a prostitute. I guess that makes her a perfect politician though . . . I despise her equally as much as any of the CA Democrats, which is quite a lot.

llord2

BAM
"Kamela Harris is a fucking horror show. She literally fucked Willy Brown when he was SF mayor and got herself a government job and a new BMW, then she starts fucking governor Jerry Brown and moves up the ladder to California AG. Basically a prostitute."
At least she got there honestly.....nyuk, nyuk, nyuk!

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
how that article slipped past the editor at a left leaning outlet like Yahoo no one will never know.

“What is Burisma and who is Hunter?”

harsh....true, but harsh.

Susan Rice ahead of Kamela is probably right. Rice has is a well versed liar and DNC stooge. Kamela is like Gregg said just a prostitute. No one knows what Rice is capable of where if you want to know Kamela basically does its in the Kama sutra

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
Kamela Harris is a fucking horror show. She literally fucked Willy Brown when he was SF mayor and got herself a government job and a new BMW, then she starts fucking governor Jerry Brown and moves up the ladder to California AG. Basically a prostitute. I guess that makes her a perfect politician though . . . I despise her equally as much as any of the CA Democrats, which is quite a lot.

Top Bottom