DeepFake

Brokenfly

BAMF
the new subliminal way,this time it going to be not for popcorn and peanuts but mass hysteria.

rumble phish

BAMF+
I'm not sure what WP is trying to insinuate about Bill Hader's impression of Tom Cruise (I thought his Seth Rogan was much better). However, to this point the perfection and proliferation of utilizing digital reproductions of famous actors as their younger selves gives me great pause.

The upcoming Will Smith movie is a great example where a character is completely digital, and extremely convincing. Another example would the digital version of a young Robert Downy Jr. in Captain America: Civil War, or Michael Douglas in Ant Man.

They're getting so good at this that soon we'll not be able to tell the difference. Translate that tech over to politics, news coverage, propaganda...

rumble phish

BAMF+
Okay, I had to re-watch it again on a larger screen to see what was happening. Hard to tell the difference between those two guys on a 6" screen at 6 AM while your still scrubbing the sleep from your eyes. It was actually the Seth Rogan part that caught my eye and made me watch it again.

So to my, and WP's earlier point................ Yep, we're fucked.

sailUSVI

Tripping on the road and buying stuff
“only a matter of time before it's used to spread harmful disinformation to the public”

Top Bottom