Dean Wormer's cheating wife has died at age 80

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
Verna Bloom, Dean Wormer's cheating wife in 'Animal House,' has died at age 80

Dean Wormer's cheating wife in 'Animal House,' has died at age 80

BRYAN ALEXANDER | USA TODAY | 2 hours ago

Verna Bloom, the actress who played debauched wife Marion Wormer in "Animal House" and later portrayed Jesus' mother in "The Last Temptation of Christ," has died at age 80.

Bloom died Wednesday due to complications from dementia in Bar Harbor, Maine, family spokesman Mike Kaplan tells USA TODAY. She was surrounded by family including her husband of 49 years, screenwriter Jack Cocks, 74, and their son, Sam...

Stetson

BAMF
Didn't know she lived 40 miles away from me.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Jack Cocks- not as bad as my high school teacher Richard (Dick) Lesse, but not good- not good at all...

Seriously got in trouble in the Navy when I was at the commissary store when I ran into one of my leading first class petty officer's wife and we were in the produce section and we started talking about the size of the cucumber and Zucuini and we joking and such and when she went home she told her husband the next day at quaters the guy talked to me about the incident and I told him I thought we were both joking and such and he said his wife was offended so I told him I sorry and all that stuff. Anyway that was one of my memmories after looking at that picture

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Jack Cocks- not as bad as my high school teacher Richard (Dick) Lesse, but not good- not good at all...
A guy used to come into the junkyard years ago (it was actually not a junkyard then) with the name of Richard Burns. Of course everyone called him Dick or Dickey. I can't even imagine how much fun high school was for him. Then there was another guy who's name was Gay, I assume it was short for Gaylord, but even then...
Parents are cruel with names. Don't even get me started on the names blacks give their kids that guarantee they will not be successful in life.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
In grammar school there was a woman named Anita Legg, and she limped :)
We had a girl name Loraine that wore one of those metal neck braces al thru high school, we called her "Loraine The Crane".
People were tougher back then, if that happened today she probably would have killed herself and everyone would be up on charges.

llord2

BAM
HS principal by the name of Richard Butts. I know a guy named Harry Bonar

Top Bottom