Dberon Special Reserve GET SOME!

oBERON sPECUL8r

Anonymous Lurker Poop
Originally Posted by Jeddi

I'm stuffing 25% of each paycheck into my 401K and still putting another 25% or more into the bank. Rainy days will once again finally be nice and relaxing if they ever do happen, which I hope they dont....
Seeing the 401K contribution limit for this year is $15,500..........
That means you're making less than $62,000 annually.

25% 401K, another 25% banked, you're supporting a family of 5 on 30 grand a year.
Minus taxes on $46,000 income, not much with that big a brood.

About what I leave in tips annually.

Do you qualify for food stamps?
FOOOOL, all my best pals hide my golden nectar minikegs in there beer cellars. Only a tooool would keep all there Oberon minikegs in one cellar. Mekids college fund will flow threw the new septic.. YOU PISS!

Did you know eyem 6' 4"?

OP

Jedhi

Anonymous Lurker Poop
You wrong at math. I do Oberon math, and it adds up bitches.

OP

76" jedi

Anonymous Lurker Poop
Deer diary,.... or is that Dear....

the oberon force has failed me again.... i'm an employee at a tire store, but i apparently stiil don't know shit about tires.... red dot on the sidewall, everyone knows they go next to the sticker..... them fuckers at dunlop and meetzler don't know shit about there own tires..... who ever heard of putting the dots on the saidewall next to the valve stem?..... thats not mo betterer....

bunch of bastards makin fun of my blowhard blathering..... :(

OP

Jedhi

Anonymous Lurker Poop
Next log entry. Even after acting more cooler and more betterer, by sending lofty minikegs, he does not even show to help me prove my oberon math skilz!

Lofty could, as a badass as he is, show up and help me. But Noooooooo. And the red dot means nothing. I know I have been misplacing red dots for years without incident. I mean the cars at this store regularly explode and flip the cars over but that was due to rubber problems.

What can I do next, OBERON, TAKE ME AWAY!

OP

LOFTYONEKENOBE

Anonymous Lurker Poop
Jedi, yes I will drink your keg.Yes send some more.

Now use the force within you and all stupid things. Yes the dunce force. Use it to keep acting stupid. It is good for the board. Ranger is gone, and they need, need to predate on stupidity.

OP

TOO DRUNK CHICKS

Anonymous Lurker Poop
WOOO HOOO we gots wasted at DoDoberonfest. things got pretty heated when some jimmi rubbed us down to get our jewcees flown. Gots pretty torn up with a crowd sharing our flesh by the hots tubby. minikegs of ob wre cramed up our assez.............this big wah hoo is leveing a mark. my asz hurts

OP

Loophty

Anonymous Lurker Poop
thanx Jeddii me and doh mises had a greatnest of daze nakeds in doh hot tubber

OP

Jedhi

Anonymous Lurker Poop
Had a great time sharing my kid's wife some unknown bar guy. It was an Oberon weekend. Oberon family values.

OP

Jedhi

Anonymous Lurker Poop
Had a great time sharing my kid's wife some unknown bar guy. It was an Oberon weekend. Oberon family values.
But the most coolest thing was... the Oberon plaque on the window.

Top Bottom