Day 6 of 10

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Excellent trip so far.... makes me keep asking myself why I live where I live . :)

OP
wormser77

wormser77

BAMF
Best part was a mystery siren at 10.
We're baffled, ask our wonderful waitress.
Says it's a curfew siren. Been going off since the 20's.

OP
wormser77

wormser77

BAMF
Huckleberries ought to be in season now. Are you going to do Going to the Sun from E-W or W-E?
Going to the sun is locked down east of the summit.
It's a complete shit show over here right now. Cali, Colorado and Texas plates everywhere. Houses are being sold within hours of being listed sight un seen for crazy cash. People are fleeing out of big cities, especially retirees like crazy!
Talking to locals in the bars they are pissed.

LE05BUSA

GFY
There is some good riding between East Glacier and Kiowa, off Hwy 49...near Two Medicine. Just watch out for sand and gravel on the roads.

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
It's a complete shit show over here right now. Cali, Colorado and Texas plates everywhere. Houses are being sold within hours of being listed sight un seen for crazy cash. People are fleeing out of big cities, especially retirees like crazy!
the first hard Montana winter will thin them out a fair margin...

Rhino

K-9 BAMF

This is what I'm finding at a few of the places I found in rual Tenn/Ga... house hit the market and are sold in a day or two.

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
Last time I was at Glacier, it was first week of June and the Road to the Sun was closed due to a fierce snowstorm from the week before... :eek:

Please tell me they're not liberalizing Montana... 😢

OP
wormser77

wormser77

BAMF
Well we had to cut it short. Governor imposed new bullshit on bars/taverns in Washington. No inside sitting.
Only gonna be 100+, that should rally be nice for our elderly day crowd :eek:
Did get to hit the house of mystery though 🤘40584

Top Bottom