Dam not looking good in my neighborhood, three of my very close neighbors have Cov-19

Just talked to my neighbor across the street from me and he told me he and his wife have Cov-19 and their neighbor next door to them has Cov-19.

He and his wife has all their shots and still got the Cov-19 and he said it feels like a really bad cold

Only bad problem is one of the wife brought over to my house Mexican soup the other night and I'm hoping she did not bring anything with the soup.

I'm still on my diet and watch what I eat so I barely ate what she brought over.

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
Just talked to my neighbor across the street from me and he told me he and his wife have Cov-19 and their neighbor next door to them has Cov-19.

He and his wife has all their shots and still got the Cov-19 and he said it feels like a really bad cold

Only bad problem is one of the wife brought over to my house Mexican soup the other night and I'm hoping she did not bring anything with the soup.
extra tortillas maybe?

rumble phish

BAMF+
Big fucking deal. Look, we're ALL gonna get it eventually. And like what was said at the start of this shit show, the more people that get it the weaker it'll become. Omicron is basically a nothing burger now. Sure, it may catch a few folks out and send them on their way but the virus is a shell of it's former self.

The best thing you could do, IMHO, is just get it and get it over with. I firmly believe there must be genetic markers that make some folks more susceptible to it than others. Other than the obvious existing conditions, the healthy ones who die from it seem to have nothing in common. But the bottom line is that most folks handle it just fine. For an old fucker, you're in better shape than most so I'm sure you'll do just fine.

BTW, this is what a post/reply looks like with proper punctuation. :lol:

02SE

BAMF
Day two, still feels like a mild cold. Unless this shit hits me like a freight train on day three, which it could, I feel like I'm doing pretty well
About a week in is when it got really miserable for me. Same for family members. A humidifier helped. Watch your blood oxygen level.

MadMax

:box:
Day two, still feels like a mild cold. Unless this shit hits me like a freight train on day three, which it could, I feel like I'm doing pretty well
I was with BigGar on Saturday, drinking everything in sight, eating sushi and a bunch of snacks at the house...everything is kinda fuzzy but we may have even swapped spit a couple of times. (I don't really swing that way but he is a big ol' lovable motherfucker ain't he?)

That being said, I'm fully vaxed and tested NEGATIVE yesterday. :fu:

BigGar

high on placebo
Still behaving like a mild cold. In the pre-Covid olden days, I'd have probably gone to work throughout this illness and not thought twice about it. Now it's a good excuse to chill at home for a week :) I'll toss in second dose of horse paste tomorrow morning and hopefully test negatory good buddy this weekend. Or not.

OP
Cisco San Jose
Just talked to the neighbor across the street from these Two Cov-19 incident. One neighbor has their husband in ICU on a breathing device, not looking good and the guy is young too.

MadRussian

HOLYBAMF
Local hospitals are out of beds and at the one my wife works, they converted huge conference room into 8 patient room and the other hospital is using ER rooms now, so if you show up to ER, they send you to another hospital.

I thought this go around it wasn't as strong as last one, but all hospitals are overloaded, why?

sailUSVI

Tripping on the road and buying stuff
I think one reason is ….everybody and their brother, sister, mother, mistress and stock broker are going to the emergency room at the first sign of any kind of sniffle or cough because they think they have the chinasick or it’s brother.

OP
Cisco San Jose
Local hospitals are out of beds and at the one my wife works, they converted huge conference room into 8 patient room and the other hospital is using ER rooms now, so if you show up to ER, they send you to another hospital.

I thought this go around it wasn't as strong as last one, but all hospitals are overloaded, why?
More money recovered via government subsidies

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
I usually put off going to the doctor unless I absolutely have to. I've ignored broken bones, snapped in half broken bones, cuts to the bone, horrendous back pain, etc. I'm not running to the doctor with a stuffy nose.

Top Bottom