Da best,,,,,,,,,, apocalypse gun

Drakhen

BAMF
I finally got to skim through the video. Is this guy joking and his style of humor is just too dry for me to pick up on it? Or is he just retarded?

Without addressing each and every point he tries to make, the answer to the question of best apocalypse gun is an AR15, and preferably one that isn't too fancied up with parts you won't be able to fix or replace. In the End Times, you'll be able to find parts and magazines all over the place. If you're smart and stick to .223, ammunition will be plentiful, and with proper shot placement, it can take down almost any game animal in North America. It can penetrate IIIA body armor, no problem. Ammunition is light, so you can carry a ton of it if you need to. Typical magazine holds 30, so it can take care of any of this idiot's 2 or 3 shot self defense scenarios, or a real apocalypse firefight as well, where you might have to use covering fire, reload quickly, or need to fire more than two accurate shots in a second (good luck firing a .454 Casull accurately any faster than that). There's plenty more factors you could argue for it, but that's more than enough for me, and probably most other people who've given this any serious thought.

LOL I only made it a couple of minute into that idiot's rant of stupidity. I am a 454 guy big time have been for many years. Guy is a loon.....

Is this guy joking and his style of humor is just too dry for me to pick up on it? Or is he just retarded?
I got to 1:20 and 100% thought this was obvious satire with the exaggerated voiceover, but no, he gives some serious arguments, bringing in stats to back up the 454 Judge as the best gun for an apocalypse scenario.

rumble phish

BAMF+
Ugh, that video is utter shite. 🤦‍♂️

The best handgun would be the one in your hand, and hopefully it'll be a 9mm because that's most likely the round you will "find" available. As for rifles, hopefully a .223/5.56, 7.62x39, .30-06, or a .308/7.62x51. And shotguns... as long as it's a 12 gauge you'd be good.

And as I said before... first to get shots (multiple) on target and shot placement are way more important than how much "stopping power" any particular round has.

Ugh, that video is utter shite. 🤦‍♂️

The best handgun would be the one in your hand, and hopefully it'll be a 9mm because that's most likely the round you will "find" available. As for rifles, hopefully a .223/5.56, 7.62x39, .30-06, or a .308/7.62x51. And shotguns... as long as it's a 12 gauge you'd be good.

And as I said before... first to get shots (multiple) on target and shot placement are way more important than how much "stopping power" any particular round has.
No .22 love? I'd bet that'd be the hot ticket for "survival" situations.

rumble phish

BAMF+
No .22 love? I'd bet that'd be the hot ticket for "survival" situations.
Not in the scenario presented in the video. Basic survival in the wilderness? Maybe, as the ammo is light so you could carry a lot and you could take small game with it. As a defensive round it's extremely weak but as I said earlier, first to get accurate shots on target is the most important thing in a defensive situation.

NORTY

BAMF
Take a look at the cylinder. Count the stops for the lock-up. There's only 5 of em total.

If there were 6 of em total, you'd see 3 of 'em at any 1 time.

Oh what the fuck am I doing...

Never mind, there's 6.

OP
Z

Z

BAMF+
cept,,,,,,,,,, WE BE TALKIN bout da,,

Taurus Raging Judge,,, 454 Casull ,,,, not ''bull''

Kin ya,,, l:eek:k at a pic,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, n' count ta............. 6 ? :roll:

• WTF
Reactions: Red

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
the question was if you had to pick just one to live with forever.

not exactly a "real life" choice one has to make...even if the world starts to end. everyones safe should have a nice selection of freedom seeds. however in that scenario if I have to pack shit to carry on my back...its going to be a fuckton of 22 and a ruger 10/22 rifle with a sling.

the question was if you had to pick just one to live with forever.

not exactly a "real life" choice one has to make...even if the world starts to end. everyones safe should have a nice selection of freedom seeds. however in that scenario if I have to pack shit to carry on my back...its going to be a fuckton of 22 and a ruger 10/22 rifle with a sling.
Mine might be the same EXCEPT a 77/22.......

WVMadMax

BAMF
NOT having all night for that Video to load, I'll just say I have them all of those guns: an extremely accurate AR15 with Nikon Scope, old Mossberg 12 ga. w/pistol grip, 45 ACP Colt Gold Cup & Kimber w/laser, Taurus Raging Bull 454 Casull / 45 LC (very accurate, recoil's not bad), 45 LC Ruger Vaquero, plus more, and enough ammo to fully equip a platoon! IF the election goes bad, Hiden Biden and his Marxist Hoe wins, I'll be be promptly buying a Barrett 50 cal with all the fixin's!

Top Bottom