Custom made Liberal Democrat tank tops made for me

OP
Cisco San Jose
Zip code 90210 is primarily located in Los Angeles County. The official US PostalService name for 90210 is BEVERLY HILLS, California. ... Zip code 90210 is within area code 424, area code 310 and area code 818.

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
I know where it's at. But it's not where you're at.
So I just was wondering what the reference was eluding to.

OP
Cisco San Jose
Any of you guys and gals are welcome to use my Slogan to make your own tank top or shirt and you can change the Zip code to reflect the district you hate in your state or county, example any district that your dumb ass Democrat representative live in such as Nancy Pelosi or Chuck Schumer or Maxine Waters, etc. You catch my drift. We need to scare the hell out of the Democrats and their representatives. God Bless America.

OP
Cisco San Jose
I know where it's at. But it's not where you're at.
So I just was wondering what the reference was eluding to.
Dumb ass Hollywood crowd made up actors and actress who support Democrats in Congress,
I'll have some other tank tops with 808 which represent Hawaii area code.

CZLoco

Dumb ass Hollywood crowd made up actors and actress who support Democrats in Congress,
I'll have some other tank tops with 808 which represent Hawaii area code.
geez, I hate seeing famous people pimping their favorite candidates.
It really ruins some movies for me.
Actors get paid enough money to stay behind the scenes.
So sit the fuck down, shut the fuck up, and do what you're paid to do.

CZLoco

We democrats are quaking in our boots over what the elderly are printing on their clothing. :rotfl:
I don't understand, Tin?
Dem's best choice is a fucker who is likely to croak in the next couple years, he's so freaking old.
I know you're passionate but on the board, you just like to stick out like a gardener's black thumb.
Can't wait till ur ass gets to Austin, TX so Ghost will STFU and stop asking "where is that old hippie who likes me".

I just didnt see getting 80,000 race fans in and out of there like they do at Indy .. 2 lane blacktops , what a clusterfuck ..

Top Bottom