Currently drinking in the best pub in the world...

Terry_Schiavo

in transition as lucystrike
I thought the Globe in downtown Athens was the greatest pub in the world???? Isnt that where you got Viol8ed™???

BilletMan

Makes Chips and Rapid Conversaion
Great topic, shaping up nicely! Go Mr. Lucky! :biggar::biggar::biggar::biggar::biggar::biggar::biggar::biggar::biggar::biggar:

This particular line of emoticons is different than all others.....this ain't repetition of an emotion....each and every beer drinking patron in the long line of emoticons represents friends at the bar....bunch of friends sitting at the bar....:biggar:

BilletMan

I thought you were walking home. No, apparently you're gonna get all liquored up and take Bu for a ride, eh? Your reporting seems to have conflicting stories. Or perhaps your wife and self-absorbed kids are going to ride that fantastic motorcycle home? I wish you well on your hike home...

BilletMan

That's a big assumption regarding the dog's BAC....we know nothing about Lucky's drunk dogs. Maybe they're not drunk. Fuck if I know....

sailUSVI

Tripping on the road and buying stuff
Great shot of the ladies showing the bird :up:

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
After close inspection of the pictures, it does not appear you were drinking in Nana Plaza's G-Spot circa 1995, ergo you were not drinking at 'the best pub in the world'.

Fuck you, it's a kind of 'pub', and it sure-as-shit didn't allow any dogs (metaphorical or physical):

7348EF24-5DF7-4676-9176-F7E84E431591.jpeg

wormser77

BAMF
Looks like my type of place👍🏻
During the day we usually have 4 local pups in the bar. Little paws (Chihuahua), Colby (black long haired Chihuahua looking thing), Yukon (big ol fat lazy brindle mutt) and a yellow lab. We also have other visitors because people know of their dogs cool we're good with it.

We try and keep em out most nights due to it being busier with poker/darts/pool league ect.....

Website
www.snoopdogg.com
Ok well.. Since I've watched this thread unravel...

The best bar I have ever been to in my hometown of Chattanooga, would be the defunct Stone Lion... Little clear cups of pbr on draft for 50 cents,... Weed smoke horrible bathrooms...

The original buds sports bar with Roger Allan wade vomiting on himself at the end of the set he slept half way through...

God damn good times..

I'm the only one of my friends that still likes to slap asses get punched in the face, drink til I throw up. Fuck nasty women, and ride around totally fd.

Terry_Schiavo

Well it looks like wormser77 wormser77 place is better than the dog pound Mr Lucky is spilling swill down his gullet!
Also getting all pretentious about beer?? hahahahahaha... wtf?

Every radar detector I ever owned was stolen from me. I lost 2 Passports in the late 80's / early 90's. After replacing car windows, etc.,I decided it was cheaper just to get the speeding tickets!

Terry_Schiavo

Every radar detector I ever owned was stolen from me. I lost 2 Passports in the late 80's / early 90's. After replacing car windows, etc.,I decided it was cheaper just to get the speeding tickets!
or I dont know...maybe obey the posted speed limits?? Why must you drive above 55? Are you Sweatpants Sammy Hagar?

BigGar

high on placebo
Lucky, that looks like a proper pub. Nearly perfect aside from a four fucking mile walk home. I don't mind dogs in a pub. There are plenty of places here that don't allow dogs, and a few that do. That fact is not really even on my radar. The only time I've been to a pub around here and had to deal with unruly dogs is when I brought my two little fucking unsociable asshole dogs to one. In their defense, they're old, and they don't get out much. Going into a public place, and then seeing all manner of other dogs about, relaxing and minding their own business. My lads were having none of it. Yapping and straining at their leashes. I spent most of the time there apologizing for their lack of civility. I want to join you at that pub, and then we'll get an Uber, or whatever you fuckers call them over there. Not walking four miles. One mile, maybe.

or I dont know...maybe obey the posted speed limits?? Why must you drive above 55?
What are you, some kind of nutcase? That ain't ever gonna happen.
Well, never again, anyway. My doctor once gave me some shit called Paxil to try to get me to chill out a little and maybe get some sleep. Must have been 10 years ago. The shit turned me into a zombie for a week. Gave no fucks about anything, couldn't get a hard on. Drove 45 mph in the slow lane on the freeway. Couldn't make myself push harder on the gas pedal. Did not fucking care where I was going or what time I got there. I'm not sure I even made it a week before I threw the rest of the pills into the trash can. I said, "If this is what it takes to make me sleep, I'd rather just stay awake." I've been back to 80+ in the fast lane ever since. Get the fuck out of my WAY, ya buttplug!

OP
OP

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
I thought you were walking home. No, apparently you're gonna get all liquored up and take Bu for a ride, eh? Your reporting seems to have conflicting stories. Or perhaps your wife and self-absorbed kids are going to ride that fantastic motorcycle home? I wish you well on your hike home...

The last pics were from earlier times at the pub...

OP
OP

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
Lol yourself. That was Birmingham, not Bradford. And the two pussies filming were from an ultra right wing fascist group called the British National Party or BNP. All they did was drive around and film some asians. I could do that in Gateshead, drive around filming hasidic jews. Or go into Newcastle and film chinese people in the Chinatown area. So fucking what?
I could drive around areas of Detroit saying 'look at all these black people, living in their homes and walking around the streets, ooooh!' Whoopee fucking shit.
Native Americans can drive around almost all of the USA filming invasive white people who have stolen their land and forced white culture on them. Where do you stop with the racist shit? All colours can be racist, we aren't the only colour that show a predilection towards it...

Terry_Schiavo

Wtf is that. Do you do coke off that thing? Did you get your lamp from an estate sale?
not sure where the lamp came from. Do you want to be my interior decorator?? Need my mine made up

Is it a rear view with built in radar
yes it is...lol. If only I had thought to have a camera with me when getting pulled over with the Anklet of Immunity...lol

Terry_Schiavo

What are you, some kind of nutcase? That ain't ever gonna happen.
Well, never again, anyway. My doctor once gave me some shit called Paxil to try to get me to chill out a little and maybe get some sleep. Must have been 10 years ago. The shit turned me into a zombie for a week. Gave no fucks about anything, couldn't get a hard on. Drove 45 mph in the slow lane on the freeway. ...
nutcase? How about you just do the speed limit and save some lives?? :turboblew::peppermintpatty::smashtard::green::wacko3:
So youre recommending Paxil IF we want to be ysr_racer ysr_racer ... what color is the pill?? (white with velcro sneaks & tube socks?)

Lol yourself. That was Birmingham, not Bradford. And the two pussies filming were from an ultra right wing fascist group called the British National Party or BNP. All they did was drive around and film some asians. I could do that in Gateshead, drive around filming hasidic jews. Or go into Newcastle and film chinese people in the Chinatown area. So fucking what?
I could drive around areas of Detroit saying 'look at all these black people, living in their homes and walking around the streets, ooooh!' Whoopee fucking shit.
Native Americans can drive around almost all of the USA filming invasive white people who have stolen their land and forced white culture on them. Where do you stop with the racist shit? All colours can be racist, we aren't the only colour that show a predilection towards it...
LOL have a lot more from different sources. Not racist - just your country is turning (actually already has find a white fish and chips vendor lol) to shit while you just sit by and smile. My daughter and SIL just got back from there a wedding and he went Stag hunting in Scotland. Evidently his buddy (same nuke school they let a few Brits in, he was sub guy as well) who got married family is something as his dad had people calling him sir whatever and his brides dad was a Lord something. Hell the castle in Cottswald I think (was brutal saw the pics and my daughter told me they spent over 100k in flowers!

Wonder how long the Muzzie invasion will bother people like that!!

Last edited:
So do no-go zones exist in Birmingham? Or is this right wing wank fantasy?

Please settle this issue...

OP
OP

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
LOL have a lot more from different sources. Not racist - just your country is turning (actually already has find a white fish and chips vendor lol) to shit while you just sit by and smile. My daughter and SIL just got back from there a wedding and he went Stag hunting in Scotland. Evidently his buddy (same nuke school they let a few Brits in, he was sub guy as well) who got married family is something as his dad had people calling him sir whatever and his brides dad was a Lord something. Hell the castle in Cottswald I think (was brutal saw the pics and my daughter told me they spent over 100k in flowers!

Wonder how long the Muzzie invasion will bother people like that!!
I have never read such a load of shit in my time here about my country. My village (pop 5000) has a fish and chip shop owned and run by a 'white person'. It also has a post office run by a Chinese guy, a carwash run by Lithuanians, a chinese takeaway run by a white english woman, a fishing tackle shop run by a white english woman, A general store run by an Pakistan family, a pizza takeaway run by a turkish guy, a motor repair shop run by a Polish man, a pet and animal foods supply shop run by an irish lady.

So your different sources are your daughter and son in law from a weeks trip they had at a stag do for some privileged twat who probably has no idea how much a loaf of bread or a pint of milk costs. Those fucking lord and lady muck types are some of the biggest spongers off our state and if I had my way they would be stripped of all assets and made to fucking work for a living.

And I am not sitting back and smiling at anything apart from your dumbass comments. I live in a mixed community of people from many ethnic backgrounds and I'm not frightened of someone just because their skin tone is different to mine or they believe in some book written a long time ago. The diverse mix is part of what makes my village, which is a pretty good microcosm reflection of what makes my country.

And yeah, you are a fucking racist. And you're also spreading racist shit. Like I said, all that video did was have a few white boneheads who aren't smart enough to tie their own fucking shoe laces, drive down some streets in a part of a city where there is a high asian population. They didn't get 'threatened', they didn't even get out of the fucking car. They just drove around crying about all the people there with dark skin living where white people used to live in the old days, fucking wankers. I can drive around various places in the north east and show jews, muslims, whatever, from my car window. So fucking what?

Last edited:
OP
OP

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
So do no-go zones exist in Birmingham? Or is this right wing wank fantasy?

Please settle this issue...
it's so hard to say. I mean B1D has such impeccable 'finger on the pulse' sources, so accurate that they get Bradford and Birmingham mixed up. All I can say from my very limited experience of living in England for 52 years is that it is likely that there are some places I would not go to as I would fear for my life but those places are like that because of knife culture in young people these days. I can't say I felt any fear at all last weekend when i was in Birmingham with my son, daughter and brother, dropping him off so he could pick up a car he had purchased, despite driving through some areas where there was a high percentage of muslims. But then that might have something to do with the fact that I am not a member of a far right wing white race hate group with a string of race related prosecutions to my name and I wasn't there to stir up racial hatred for a bigot agenda. So you know, there is that. Ask Dave what his people who have that castle (you know, the big one 'in Cottswald') and spend 100k on flowers say about the no go areas. I'm sure they are in those kinds of places all the time...

Last edited:
OP
OP

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
download (1).png

My village fish and chip shop. You can see the name of the company. 'Johnson's'. I don't think you can get more of an Arabic name than that...

Terry_Schiavo

My village fish and chip shop. You can see the name of the company. 'Johnson's'. I don't think you can get more of an Arabic name than that...
it makes sense now... the Fish & Chips joint is right next to the child care...where apparently they specialize in "selfish" behaviors!! :D:luckystrike::peppermintpatty::taco::le05busa::pepperonipizza::beer::mastercylinder:

Website
www.snoopdogg.com
No offense lucky... But I have no desire to return to the homeland... I do enjoy my English heritage, as I'm proud to think of all the pillaging and imperialism my fore fathers on my fathers side must have pulled off...

It just doesn't scream vacation destination.

Top Bottom