Currently drinking in the best pub in the world...

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
I was in a real olde pub somewhere around London, the ceiling was aboot 6.5~7.0 tall and the place was full of Englishman and smoke. Lots of smoke. It looked just like you'd think a 1000 year old pub would look.

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
Do you have a license to Drink and Hike?!!!!

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
You underestimate the bond some people have with their dogs.
IT'S MY FUCKING CHILD, OKAY.

Ed

If you can't bear to go to the fucking bar or Home Depot without dragging your canine along, the problem is yours- not mine.

Oh yay. 20 different shitty tasting beers that are too fucking warm to drink. And some asshole's dog sniffing my leg because I have two dogs at home, where they belong.

OP
OP

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
What you talking about VC? Most of these beers are from across the pond, one way or another and all our beers have chillers on them, as it has been for the last 30 years. But we don't substitute temp for taste. Get a grip man, you trying to teach me, an Englishman, about beer? You fukken real? What's next? You telling the scottish how to make whiskey or the dutch how to roll a blunt?

Sit back and watch how pubs should be done. A dog has more right to be in a pub than a woman...

fr0st

The Arvida Chancellor
I thought irish pubs were the best * shrugs*

OP
OP

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
I stand corrected! Enjoy your warm, shitty tasting beer. And your neighbor's dog's fleas.
Let me correct you some more because until you have drunk in a proper pub you don't know shit. No fleas and no warm beer.

Keep sucking down your tasteless freezing bullshit brewery yank cum.

You wouldn't last 10 minutes in the bars I drink in, and do you know why? Because you can't show fucking class.

Classy people from your side of the pool who have drank in this very boozer include Big Steve, Ghoti, GrkGrrl and Floyd.

Jog on, cock slot...

Wretch

amazingly graceful
No sharp rocks to trip over and split a shin on the way home?

Top Bottom