cum to my house to ride

geddie

Anonymous Lurker Poop
im 6'4''

u will see the custom 1 of a kind 10 yr old stock fastgizzer painted busa out front beside the trash pile

thats MY house in Flint

the gangbangers wont mess with you if you tel them u kno me.

they know im 6'4''

OP

BigCaboosa

Anonymous Lurker Poop
im 6'4''

u will see the custom 1 of a kind 10 yr old stock fastgizzer painted busa out front beside the trash pile

thats MY house in Flint

the gangbangers wont mess with you if you tel them u kno me.

they know im 6'4''
wait wait for us.......... jediskis are loaded, new thong on, feelin cummin hungry and giddy, wait wiat I want to suck back some cool ones. u guys are cool

ps. i'm bringin labs thongs for evryone on this group ride

OP

titrider

Anonymous Lurker Poop
Who hoo, did you say oberon? Well baby gme my thong and old fashion beer bong for the jedi cook out.

C'm this is going to be busas gone wild, the Oberon edition!

OP

OberQuon

Anonymous Lurker Poop
Who hoo, did you say oberon? Well baby gme my thong and old fashion beer bong for the jedi cook out.

C'm this is going to be busas gone wild, the Oberon edition!
wooopee kunt HARDly wait for the festivitease, worked it out with the SO....it's Free Range Sunday..... lookn for Sum Yung Gai look no turdther I'M on my way with the sweetest thong. I want a juicy hot dog in a warm bun.

"be busas gone wild" I wanna be on tv, your tv, your picnic table, your orange wanna be bling 99 retro oBeron colored turd

OP

Jedi's Employee

Anonymous Lurker Poop
I'll be there with my 600

OP

Dickdragger

Anonymous Lurker Poop
Re: cum all over my house

I have a 6.4" dick. I'm 6.5ft tall and what the hell happened. You think I'm gonna show up, party with a puss whistle... It hurts so bad this time around, I have a puss sore is when I piss, fucking thing makes noise rippling off the puss filled mound.
I usually take a lighter to a needle, stick the puss bag, squeeze it and shake hands with everyone at parties. Adjust my dick from the inside, keep the palm wet.

See me in 2 weeks with a lip sore or you got lucky and finger fuk is her... Cool party!

Top Bottom