COVID immunity. People are so stupid...

The real blame should be on the country that developed this shit, they killed the world and they should pay. Not going to defend anyone if they are in the wrong place at the wrong time, house invasion, store robbery, vehicle accident and so on, in life it’s luck, being at the right or wrong place where good or evil could/will happen. My doctor keeps telling me to get the Cov-19 shot, I told her since I stop getting the flu shot in 2011 I haven’t had a major flu sickness or if I did it would burn off in one or two days plus when she requested that I take the shingles shot since I was over 50 years old I took the shot and within two weeks I felt like I had the flu that lasted 1 1/2 years. That’s when I figured that my body does not handle various injections esp if it happens to be virus type.

Last edited:

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Right, that's the assumed number of prevented deaths for that particular scenario- this is why it's better to do due diligence and read all the source material (no matter what it is) before coming to conclusions. This is also why I dislike memes for info (though, to be fair, even the meme said it was an expectation based on an estimate, not something that already happened or that the FDA is claiming to have done), or partial information that doesn't contain a link to the source material (which is why I always try to include one and did in this case, in the post where I first referred to it).

Did you open the link and take a look at it? I posted it earlier- this is it again (like I said, I don't care if you agree with it, but if you're going to pull me into this argument, I do care if you understand it as it saves both of us from unnecessarily going back-and-forth over it, and I already explained it to you three times- your turn to take a look):

Definition of Risk Assessment: identifying and analyzing potential (future) events that may negatively impact individuals, assets, and/or the environment

This is the heading above the graph you posted in the report, which you would have seen had you opened the link when I first posted it- Benefit Risk Assessment Results

lanta

BAMF
Scenarios, models, assumptions. I bet the people in the Wuhan lab had lots of scenarios, models, and assumptions, too. I read the document. I find it dishonest that they publish a chart as if it were factual, when in fact it is guesswork. As I said before. So we agree to disagree. I'm done.

Major Limitations

Model assumption about constant incidence rate generates great uncertainty on the estimate of benefits.

Vaccine efficacy may change due to new emerging variants of virus

Hospitalizations and ICU stays from COVID-19 and myocarditis are not equivalent and cannot directly compared

The benefit of reducing COVID related multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children may not be fully captured by preventable hospitalizations, ICU stays and deaths due to COVID-19

This BR risk assessment does not consider potential long-term adverse effects due to eitherCOVID-19 or myocarditis

This BR assessmentdoes not include secondary benefits (reducing COVID-19 diseasetransmission) and risks

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Scenarios, models, assumptions. I bet the people in the Wuhan lab had lots of scenarios, models, and assumptions, too. I read the document. I find it dishonest that they publish a chart as if it were factual, when in fact it is guesswork. As I said before. So we agree to disagree. I'm done.

Major Limitations

Model assumption about constant incidence rate generates great uncertainty on the estimate of benefits.

Vaccine efficacy may change due to new emerging variants of virus

Hospitalizations and ICU stays from COVID-19 and myocarditis are not equivalent and cannot directly compared

The benefit of reducing COVID related multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children may not be fully captured by preventable hospitalizations, ICU stays and deaths due to COVID-19

This BR risk assessment does not consider potential long-term adverse effects due to eitherCOVID-19 or myocarditis

This BR assessmentdoes not include secondary benefits (reducing COVID-19 diseasetransmission) and risks

You called me out twice on the same post over the span a few days, the second time literally saying, 'Help me understand'- I'm not the one belaboring the point, and I thought we were done with it the first time.

It doesn't say, 'This is absolutely what's going to happen'- someone whose specialty is risk assessment made the report based on the conditions at the time. There are six charts, which show varying assumed (it's clearly noted they're assumptions in a bold heading before the charts begin) effectiveness of the vaccine program on a risk vs benefit standard based on a same/worse/better analysis- some make it seem very worth doing, others make it seem like a pointless undertaking. While it's very possible the numbers of the charts showing the vaccine program to be less efficacious are the most accurate, the fact both potential sides are shown make it the opposite of 'dishonest'. The parameters and limitations of the assessment are clearly listed for anyone who takes the time to read it.

If taken out of context, it's very easy to misrepresent or manipulate the data to make it seem like something other than what it is, but, viewed in its entirety, it's just a 'best guess' and doesn't claim to be anything else, and it notes the factors it's bound by under the bold heading, 'Major Limitations'. You can agree with or dispute the info the report contains, but I don't think it was compiled in a way that's intended to deceive people based on the 'both sides' view it gives.

lanta

BAMF
You called me out twice on the same post over the span a few days, the second time literally saying, 'Help me understand'- I'm not the one belaboring the point, and I thought we were done with it the first time.

It doesn't say, 'This is absolutely what's going to happen'- someone whose specialty is risk assessment made the report based on the conditions at the time. There are six charts, which show varying assumed (it's clearly noted they're assumptions in a bold heading before the charts begin) effectiveness of the vaccine program on a risk vs benefit standard based on a same/worse/better analysis- some make it seem very worth doing, others make it seem like a pointless undertaking. While it's very possible the numbers of the charts showing the vaccine program to be less efficacious are the most accurate, the fact both potential sides are shown make it the opposite of 'dishonest'. The parameters and limitations of the assessment are clearly listed for anyone who takes the time to read it.

If taken out of context, it's very easy to misrepresent or manipulate the data to make it seem like something other than what it is, but, viewed in its entirety, it's just a 'best guess' and doesn't claim to be anything else, and it notes the factors it's bound by under the bold heading, 'Major Limitations'. You can agree with or dispute the info the report contains, but I don't think it was compiled in a way that's intended to deceive people based on the 'both sides' view it gives.
Brian, I NEVER called you out. I explained that. It's the fed I disbelieve. Jeez, man.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Brian, I NEVER called you out. I explained that. It's the fed I disbelieve. Jeez, man.
I know, but you quoted my post twice, and asked me to comment on what you had to say about it- you were under the misapprehension that the FDA report was claiming to have done something (which it couldn't have, as younger children have been approved to be vaccinated only since November 2nd, way under the scope of the report), when all it was was a risk assessment based on various scenarios that showed what might happen 'if'. If you want to call BS on their numbers, I can't say you're wrong, but I'd bet the reality is somewhere between their best/worst-case scenarios- I'd say the only argument is toward which direction it skews.

I didn't really get why you did it a second time, but I gave the response you asked for. I don't have a problem with you either, but if you quote me and ask for a follow-up, I'm usually up for it.

hedgehog

BAMF

hedgehog

BAMF

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
FDA document
Office of Biostatistics and Epidemiology Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research

"BIOSTATISTICS" from a 3 letter govt agency = propaganda. There is just no other way to say it.

Where is the office of BENCH SCIENCE?

IA sponsor’s supportive efficacy analysis1 suggests 90.7% efficacy against infection among ages 5-11 years (data accrued through Oct. 8, 2021)
Reported death rate by CDC Data Tracker is about 3x higher...
The CDC has no credibility. None. Zero.
If the CDC told me the sun was gonna come up tomorrow, Id go check.

90.7% efficiency... this absurd. Impossible.

There is no reliable data and by the time there is, it probably wont matter for more than half the earths population

Another country that is reintroducing lockdowns amid growing Covid numbers is the Netherlands, where 85% of the population has been vaccinated. But that didn't prevent a record surge in new cases about a month and a half after social distancing restrictions were lifted - ostensibly as unnecessary due to what was considered a successful vaccination campaign.

Last edited:

hedgehog

BAMF
I know, right? That whole vaccine thing is a joke on humanity.

It's about control at this point.

The New Normal....
View attachment 83364
Yep restrictions still in place thanks to a percentage of the population too pigshit thick to understand that if they had joined the rest of the population and not turned it into a political issue, then we’d be on the other side of the pandemic with no restrictions.

Nah! Owning the libs is more important and then bitching about the continuing infections and restrictions.

It’s like deliberately hitting your own thumb with a hammer and bitching about it hurting.

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
This is a great example that shows how doggedly stupid antivaxxers are.
Your last post has set off Themis, the Greek goddess of social order and justice. Please log out and wait 2 min

Speaking to The Telegraph, Issa said: "Through the use of speech recognition and sound sensors we were able to program Themis to detect offensive terms - racial slurs, offensive jokes - through the microphone.

Extremely bothersome alarms last approximately two minutes, after which Themis turns off, allowing an open, understanding discussion among people on the possible trigger matter and the potential reasons behind Themis's activation.”

KEHALE

BAMF with a stick
Yep restrictions still in place thanks to a percentage of the population too pigshit thick to understand that if they had joined the rest of the population and not turned it into a political issue, then we’d be on the other side of the pandemic with no restrictions.

Nah! Owning the libs is more important and then bitching about the continuing infections and restrictions.

It’s like deliberately hitting your own thumb with a hammer and bitching about it hurting.
The stupid......it burns!

🙄

(you forgot your sarcasm icon when you wrote that. People are going to think you're collaborating with Tinhead!)

BigGar

high on placebo
Yep restrictions still in place thanks to a percentage of the population too pigshit thick to understand that if they had joined the rest of the population.
According to the article virtually ALL adult Gibraltar dwellers were fully vaxxed?
So what percentage is too pigshit thick and has now infected all of the safely vaxxed folks?

This is all just silly as fuck.

KEHALE

BAMF with a stick
According to the article virtually ALL adult Gibraltar dwellers were fully vaxxed?
So what percentage is too pigshit thick and has now infected all of the safely vaxxed folks?

This is all just silly as fuck.
HH is using Heyoka logic.

Last edited:

KEHALE

BAMF with a stick

Maybe add some vitamins to the shots and make it a weekly thing.
You can't be too careful! It's for other people's health you know.

"VacciNATION!" -TH

• Red
Reactions: Red

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
Scottish Lockdowns Vs. Swedish Freedom — Who Won?

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
  • In a short documentary, CAN Films explored pandemic outcomes in Scotland, which began requiring vaccine passports October 1, 2021, with those of Sweden, which rejected forced lockdowns in favor of voluntary measures
  • With half the population of Sweden, Scotland scored a higher excess death rate for 2020, with much more restrictive pandemic responses
  • Sweden fared better than Scotland on many pandemic outcome measures, including excess deaths, weight gain, alcohol-related deaths, inflation and economic viability
  • Sweden did not mandate face masks at any point during the pandemic and, in July 2021, also dropped their “vague recommendation” to wear one at all
  • Scotland implemented a vaccine passport requirement October 1, 2021; backlash from hospitality and other groups has ensued

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
But more than one-third of the residents had lost antibodies entirely.

Jocelyne Demengeot, 58, the lead investigator at the Gulbenkian Institute of Science, said the results did not necessarily signal lost protection against severe illness and death. There was still a chance the seniors’ immune systems had been trained by the vaccine to better confront subsequent exposures. But waiting to find out in real life was risky. The institute alerted the government task force handling vaccination.

STILL A CHANCE.... Does that sound like she has even a small clue as what this gene therapy does?

Of course what she is describing is the result of natural immunity. Thos antibodies remain for life (at lower levels) and are able to be utilized for new strains.

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
In a far-reaching November 2020 interview, Twitter's new CEO Parag Agrawal, who was the company's Chief Technology Officer (CTO) at the time, rejected free speech protections that are enshrined in the First Amendment of the US Constitution, wished the company had censored QAnon sooner, and touted the company's approach of censoring content based on "potential for harm."

"Our role is not to be bound by the First Amendment, but our role is to serve a healthy public conversation and our moves are reflective of things that we believe lead to a healthier public conversation," Agrawal said in response to a question about protecting free speech as a core value and the role of the First Amendment.

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
Wow....THAT didn't age well. Especially since this new strain seems to be weaker than the first one that came through 2 years ago.

JOHANNESBURG, Nov 28 (Reuters) - A South African doctor who was one of the first to suspect a different coronavirus strain among patients said on Sunday that symptoms of the Omicron variant were so far mild and could be treated at home.

Dr. Angelique Coetzee, a private practitioner and chair of South African Medical Association, told Reuters that on Nov. 18 she noticed seven patients at her clinic who had symptoms different from the dominant Delta variant, albeit "very mild".

Coetzee, who is also on the Ministerial Advisory Committee on Vaccines, said unlike the Delta so far patients have not reported loss of smell or taste and there has been no major drop in oxygen levels with the new variant.

Her experience so far has been that the variant is affecting people who are 40 or younger. Almost half of the patients with Omicron symptoms that she treated were not vaccinated.

"The most predominant clinical complaint is severe fatigue for one or two days. With them, the headache and the body aches and pain."

So far, it doesn't sound like any good reason to shut down travel from S. Africa...

KEHALE

BAMF with a stick
Alpha ✔
Beta✔
Gamma✔
Delta✔
Mu ✔
Nu ✔
Xi
Omicron ✔
Pi
Rho...

When we get to Omega, if you're not fully 15-shot vaccinated, you will not be able to eat or travel, swine!

Top Bottom