COVID immunity. People are so stupid...

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
So they are giving 179 young, healthy boys potentially fatal heart conditions in order to save the life of one from the China flu?
Makes a lot of sense. Should mandate it! :up::up:
That's a fair point, but the flip-side is that (according to that particular scenario) not doing it means that nearly 45,000 young, healthy boys will unnecessarily contract Covid, leading to more hospitalizations than myocarditis would cause (due to sheer volume- obviously myocarditis is more serious). There's also the fact that Covid is highly contagious, and, since we're talking about young kids, they can't isolate themselves, and that will likely lead to many more cases, and in people who are at risk of a serious case, like grandparents. I'm not advocating for or against it, but, if you're gonna get your info from a meme, at least take a minute and vet it. If you think these numbers don't merit vaccinating kids, I can't argue with your position as I see both sides of it, and I'd definitely be more cautious of vaccinating a boy over a girl.

This is the chart for all under-18 age groups combined under the same scenario:

scottcolbath

BAMF+
Did you think you just needed one shot and you're 100% protected for life?

Vaccinations are given in multiple doses.

Tdap, 4 doses
Rota, 2 doses
HepB, 3 doses
Pcv13, 4 doses
Polio, 3 doses
HiB, 3 to 4 doses

And that's just the dosing for birth to 15 months! :eek:

You guys should look into the long term effectiveness of some of these vaccines. All of them drop over time. For example, pertussis (the P in the TDaP) will protect 3 or 4 out of 10 people after 4 years. That's 30-40%. And that's after 5 freaking doses, 4 of them within 15 months as an toddler.

What other vaccine are you comparing against such that you can confidently say the covid vaccine is "shitty"?
Never thought that, and I alluded to that when I mentioned the little tykes getting the regime, earlier in this thread. Shit, I had to get, I believe, it was three rabies shots to be fully vaccinated, before I could work with wild animals.

S.C.

Vicious_Cycle

they/them - LABusas Road Captain
...but, if you're gonna get your info from a meme, at least take a minute and vet it.
It was YOUR meme! I trust that it already was fully vetted. :wink2::up:
And kids getting the China flu doesn't mean shit. Kids get the flu all the time. Besides that, every number I've seen out of any government agency for the past two years hasn't been worth a fuck, anyway. Grandpa Shit For Brains can shove his mandate up his ass, sideways.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
It was YOUR meme! I trust that it already was fully vetted. :wink2::up:
And kids getting the China flu doesn't mean shit. Kids get the flu all the time. Besides that, every number I've seen out of any government agency for the past two years hasn't been worth a fuck, anyway. Grandpa Shit For Brains can shove his mandate up his ass, sideways.
It was YCIS' meme- I vetted the info and posted the source material to show where the meme wasn't accurate.

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
i flat out dont get ANY of the claims of the spread of this among kids etc. we've had virtually zero lockdowns in florida schools in the pre-k - kindergarden - toddler range...no mask requirements, thats thousands and thousands of walking germ factories that play/kick/bite/touch/lick/sneeze on/whatever each other all day every day. believe me, if one kid in a kindergarten class has an illness, most if not all of the other kids in that class are bringing it home to run rampant thru the household.

even if the #science were even remotely accurate, folks would be catching covid CONSTANTLY, and with the availability of home testing even the slightest cough or symptoms that would just a few years ago be written off as nothing etc now results in taking a covid test yourself just to be sure.

it just does not add up, im sorry. I really dont care at this point what charts or stats show up for either side.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum

BusaVeloce

Has never sold a motorcycle
Website
www.infowars.com
it just keeps getting better

Last week we told you how the Covid-19 vaccines were proving to have an average negative effectiveness in everyone over the age of 18 in the UK of minus-seventy-percent. Today we can reveal that the latest report available from the UK Health Security Agency, which has recently replaced Public Health England, shows that the Covid-19 vaccines are now proving to have an average negative effectiveness in everyone over the age of 18 in the UK of minus-seventy-three-percent, despite being weeks into a booster jab campaign.

lanta

BAMF
That's a fair point, but the flip-side is that (according to that particular scenario) not doing it means that nearly 45,000 young, healthy boys will unnecessarily contract Covid, leading to more hospitalizations than myocarditis would cause (due to sheer volume- obviously myocarditis is more serious). There's also the fact that Covid is highly contagious, and, since we're talking about young kids, they can't isolate themselves, and that will likely lead to many more cases, and in people who are at risk of a serious case, like grandparents. I'm not advocating for or against it, but, if you're gonna get your info from a meme, at least take a minute and vet it. If you think these numbers don't merit vaccinating kids, I can't argue with your position as I see both sides of it, and I'd definitely be more cautious of vaccinating a boy over a girl.

View attachment 82686
Please tell me you aren't trying to say the vaccine will prevent infection.

"it means that nearly 45,000 young, healthy boys will unnecessarily contract Covid "

Because if you are, you are full of shit.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Please tell me you aren't trying to say the vaccine will prevent infection.

"it means that nearly 45,000 young, healthy boys will unnecessarily contract Covid "

Because if you are, you are full of shit.
I'm quoting the report, which was what was being discussed (and I specifically noted 'according to that scenario'), and, if one is going to use the myocarditis numbers it projects as accurate, you have to look at it both ways- if you want to call BS on it, feel free, and I already noted in a previous post that the numbers are 'guesstimates' based on projected data. You post quite a lot of shit yourself, but I don't remember ever going after you to where I merited that response, but, whatever.

lanta

BAMF
Pfizer will surely release a cancer vaccine that doesn't work by year end...
I'm quoting the report, which was what was being discussed (and I specifically noted 'according to that scenario'), and, if one is going to use the myocarditis numbers it projects as accurate, you have to look at it both ways- if you want to call BS on it, feel free, and I already noted in a previous post that the numbers are 'guesstimates' based on projected data. You post quite a lot of shit yourself, but I don't remember ever going after you to where I merited that response, but, whatever.
I didnt mean to come across harshly. I think the stats show pretty clearly that this injection does not hinder infection much if at all. Especially when considering the young healthy demographic which shrugs the shit off effortlessly.

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
it just keeps getting better

and better...

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
  • Recent data from the U.K. Office of National Statistics reveals people who have been double jabbed against COVID-19 are dying from all causes at a rate six times higher than the unvaccinated
  • In the U.S., meanwhile, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is propping up the official narrative with two manipulated studies — one suggesting the jab reduces all-cause mortality, and another claiming the shot is five times more protective than natural immunity
  • Both studies are of questionable quality and have several problems, including selection of time and date ranges that allow them to pretend that the COVID shots are safer and more effective than they really are
  • According to all-cause mortality statistics, the number of Americans who died between January 2021 and August 2021 is 16% higher than 2018 (the pre-COVID year with the highest all-cause mortality) and 18% higher than the average death rate between 2015 and 2019. Did COVID-19 raise the death toll despite mass vaccination, or are people dying at increased rates because of the COVID jabs?
  • CDC data reveal that while the number of hospitalized patients with natural immunity fell sharply over the summer, when the delta variant took over, the number of vaccinated people being hospitalized soared, from three per month on average during the spring to more than 100 a month in late summer. Since these vaccinated patients were less than six months from their second dose, they should have been at or near maximum immunity

lanta

BAMF
Austria is really going all-out to increase vaccination rates:

View attachment 82769
Well. This part...recovery...
The "2G" rule, which requires proof of full vaccination or recovery from coronavirus

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
Eradicated from the vast majority of the world minus a few areas. There were 22 cases in 2017, yet the vaccine is given to millions of infants every year.

What were you hoping to accomplish by being pedantic?

True.

95% of polio infections are asymptomatic.

Compare that with 30-40% of Covid infections are asymptomatic.

There doesn't exist any vaccine that makes you 100% invincible from getting a disease. I think that's a common misunderstanding by the general public.

A vaccine with even a 50% effectiveness rate is "effective" (minimum FDA standard, I believe) and is capable of ending a pandemic if 100% vaccinated. It's a numbers game. As the % of vaccinated population drops, the more effective the vaccine has to be. A 90% effective vaccine is still great.

Jonas Salks' vaccine, first given to school kids in the 50s, had an effectiveness rate that ranged from 60-94%, depending on the strain. Polio was eliminated not just because the vaccine was effective, but because, as you mentioned, everyone took it.

How many people take the vaccine is more important than how effective the vaccine is past a certain point - both polio and covid vaccines are beyond that point.

Polio in it's worse year killed 3,000 people and paralyzed 21,000.

Covid killed 375,000 people in 2020. Even accounting for population in 1952 (156 million vs 330 million today), it's not even close.

You really think covid is blown out of proportion compared to polio?

It's funny you mention that. The sugar cube-type vaccine can/does cause an active form of the polio virus that will lead to paralysis. It's exceedingly rare, 3 out of a million doses given, but it happens.

You take the vaccine by mouth, it recombines in your gut, and you shit out a live and fully active virus, slightly different from the type normally seen in the wild but just as likely to paralyze. In some areas, there are more people getting sick with polio virus derived from the vaccine than the strain that people catch in the wild. Imagine if that came out about the covid vaccine :eek:

Not to mention the Cutter lab incident in the 50s where they fucked up a batch and gave 40,000 kids polio, paralyzing like 200-250 of them. Fortunately, the US moved onto the injectable which is safer.

I find it funny when vax skeptics hold up polio as some sort gold standard for vaccinations. Which it is, but not for the reasons they're arguing.

So anyway, what makes you say the covid vaccine is shitty? :D
In 1982, an NBC affiliate in the Washington, D.C., area aired DPT: Vaccine Roulette, an hour-long investigative news report on the hazards of the pertussis component of the DPT (diphtheriapertussis- tetanus) vaccine. The broadcast drove home the idea of a paternalistic medical profession and revealed a critical loss of popular faith in authority. Mothers of vaccine-damaged children complained that their doctors hadn't listened to them, dissident doctors testified that the vaccine was no longer necessary, and government scientists suggested federal agencies had ignored and suppressed data implicating the vaccine in causing harm. At the end of the broadcast, a top vaccine scientist appeared on screen and said that convulsions were not a contraindication against DPT vaccination. The camera then cut to a reporter, who read directly from the American Academy of Pediatrics' official warning against administering the shot to children who had previously suffered convulsions.

Polio Vaccine Myth:

Continued here:

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
Latest UKHSA report shows the Covid-19 Vaccines have an average real world effectiveness of MINUS 73%

I love when the pro vax camp complains about the use of statistics by the Vax risk awareness camp....

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
Senator Ron Johnson you tube channel has a video up "vaccine mandates expert panel highlights".

People harmed by the vaccine are telling their stories, it's fucking sad.

The CDC doesn't give a shit, ignoring reports of vaccine injuries etc.

This is fucked up!

They need to be held accountable.
Your thinking like like compassionate human being, please stop that.

This is America. Your god is the $$$$$. You will worship this god and no other concerns will trouble you.
You must disavowe any false gods
You must purge your brain of thoughts that distract you from the one true god
You must not let the truth get in the ay of your devotion
You must seek and destroy all those that do not worship this god, in their workplace, in their homes and especially on the INTERNET!

Just info from my friends who got Cov-19

My friend Bone who is a Dr. Got a replacement shoulder/socket surgery and from his hospital stay he contracted Cov-19, not sure about his status if he already got his Cov-19 shots or not.

My friend Mike Davis in Las Vegas contracted Cov-19 from his wife even when his wife had both of her Cov-19 shots. Mike told me he lost 12 lbs and it was a kicker of a sickness.

My friend Steve contracted Cov-19 from his wife and is fighting for his life, both he and his wife never got the Cov-19 shots and I'm not sure how they contracted Cov-19.

My daughter got her second Cov-19 shot in Kingman Arizona and she told me the first one was ok no problem, but the second one made her sick for a day and also gave her a really bad headache.

One of my gym rat friends got Cov-19 and also did his father and I'm not sure how they got it or if they had their Cov-19 shot, he did tell me that it was scary for both him and his dad and it felt like the worst case of the flu they ever got.

So be careful out there and make your choice wisely.

scottcolbath

BAMF+
Just info from my friends who got Cov-19

My friend Bone who is a Dr. Got a replacement shoulder/socket surgery and from his hospital stay he contracted Cov-19, not sure about his status if he already got his Cov-19 shots or not.

My friend Mike Davis in Las Vegas contracted Cov-19 from his wife even when his wife had both of her Cov-19 shots. Mike told me he lost 12 lbs and it was a kicker of a sickness.

My friend Steve contracted Cov-19 from his wife and is fighting for his life, both he and his wife never got the Cov-19 shots and I'm not sure how they contracted Cov-19.

My daughter got her second Cov-19 shot in Kingman Arizona and she told me the first one was ok no problem, but the second one made her sick for a day and also gave her a really bad headache.

One of my gym rat friends got Cov-19 and also did his father and I'm not sure how they got it or if they had their Cov-19 shot, he did tell me that it was scary for both him and his dad and it felt like the worst case of the flu they ever got.

So be careful out there and make your choice wisely.
I'm still not sure how the fuck I haven't got it. With all the socializing me and the girlfriend do (and have done since this started), including concerts, comedy clubs, etc., and only wearing a mask when the choice is wear it, or get kicked out of whatever establishment, we are still free from COVID.

Still not vaccinated. I'm not anti-vax, but I'm pretty much aligned with Gar, and don't fucking trust these assholes in government, saying we must get the shot. It's a big red flag for me. I'm waiting this one out. Maybe COVID vaccination version 2.0 will be something to consider, once all the data is in on all you lab rats in this first go-round.

S.C.

Young lady that burly used to work at In-N-Out with passed today from the 'vid. Vaccinated, morbidly obese. Her husband, vaccinated, morbidly obese currently fighting for his life too. Both around 40 years old give or take a couple.

I'm sad for them.

lanta

BAMF

View attachment 82686
Help me understand. The FDA is saying, on the left side of this chart, that their injection "prevented"? Is this what their crystal ball says, or did they get this info directly from God?

lanta

BAMF
Young lady that burly used to work at In-N-Out with passed today from the 'vid. Vaccinated, morbidly obese. Her husband, vaccinated, morbidly obese currently fighting for his life too. Both around 40 years old give or take a couple.
Sad, sorry to hear. Gotta wonder what comorbidities she actually died from...

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Help me understand. The FDA is saying, on the left side of this chart, that their injection "prevented"? Is this what their crystal ball says, or did they get this info directly from God?
I believe they were extrapolating from data derived from ~September 21st- the info is in the link to the report if you want to look into it further. It's one of six possible scenarios, and one where they assume infection rates will remain the same. Like I said, believe it or don't- it's not my data, and I don't hold it as gospel. They also have a scenario where they assume infection rates decline by 95%, making the vaccination plan look very bad in comparison, and they have a section where they admit that there are so many variables they can't really make a prediction with full certainty.

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
Sad, sorry to hear. Gotta wonder what comorbidities she actually died from...
Most likely died from organ failure.
Pancreatitis or toxic hepatitis which is what happens when you go into the hospital with flu symptoms and they give you an antibiotic cocktail that your liver will never forget.

Perfect example is my boss' nephew, a perfectly healthy 46 yr old who had light flu symptoms last sunday. Mild cough, no fever or other syptoms. His whole family double vaxxed.
His wife is the type to send him to the emergency room for a paper cut, which is what she did this time around.
Instead of staying home to treat his flu with vitamins, chicken soup and a Tylenol, he went to the hospital.

Since sunday his condition went from mild flu symptoms to liver failure. The day before yesterday they put him on the ventilator.
Yesterday they read him his last rights.

He s most likely going to die within the next day or two, as a very small percentage survive the ventilator.
This is what happens when you're an idiot and you go into the hospital for no reason.

We were talking about how hospitals actually kill "covid cases" all week at work...and the big guy's nephew confirmed our suspicions.
Everyone in the office struggled with the "sniffles" for the past week or so, but none were dumb enough to go to the hospital for it.

Everyone got over it except for the nephew, who will die because of his stupid wife.
Covid is NOT A KILLER. Hospitals are.

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
Pancreatitis or toxic hepatitis which is what happens when you go into the hospital with flu symptoms and they give you an antibiotic cocktail that your liver will never forget.

Perfect example is my boss' nephew, a perfectly healthy 46 yr old who had light flu symptoms last sunday. Mild cough, no fever or other syptoms. His whole family double vaxxed.
His wife is the type to send him to the emergency room for a paper cut, which is what she did this time around.
Instead of staying home to treat his flu with vitamins, chicken soup and a Tylenol, he went to the hospital.

Since sunday his condition went from mild flu symptoms to liver failure. The day before yesterday they put him on the ventilator.

He s most likely going to die within the next day or two, as a very small percentage survive the ventilator.
This is what happens when you're an idiot and you go into the hospital for no reason.

We were talking about how hospitals actually kill "covid cases" all week at work...and the big guy's nephew confirmed our suspicions.
Everyone in the office struggled with the "sniffles" for the past week or so, but none were dumb enough to go to the hospital for it.

Everyone got over it except for the nephew, who will die because of his stupid wife.
You say a lot of shit that I really disagree with. But on this one I could not agree with you anymore. Especially that last line Covid is not a killer hospitals are. That is a straight fucking truth

lanta

BAMF

I believe the vent is a death sentence. :(

lanta

BAMF
I believe they were extrapolating from data derived from ~September 21st- the info is in the link to the report if you want to look into it further. It's one of six possible scenarios, and one where they assume infection rates will remain the same. Like I said, believe it or don't- it's not my data, and I don't hold it as gospel. They also have a scenario where they assume infection rates decline by 95%, making the vaccination plan look very bad in comparison, and they have a section where they admit that there are so many variables they can't really make a prediction with full certainty.
Ok. I know it isn't your data. "The FDA is saying" is what I typed.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Ok. I know it isn't your data. "The FDA is saying" is what I typed.
They note how they extrapolated the data- it would already be lower (meaning the vaccination plan would look less efficacious where the myocarditis numbers would be the same) if they gathered data from today as the infection rate has declined somewhat from September. The info you're looking for (whether you agree with it) is in their report. If your point is that it's guesswork and assumption, well, yeah, it is, but, by adding several scenarios from the perspective of much worse (in terms of infection), to the same, to much better, at least they're not only painting it in one way.

lanta

BAMF
They note how they extrapolated the data- it would already be lower (meaning the vaccination plan would look less efficacious where the myocarditis numbers would be the same) if they gathered data from today as the infection rate has declined somewhat from September. The info you're looking for (whether you agree with it) is in their report.
I assert that everything they claim to have prevented is supposition. They can't know that they prevented someone from going to the hospital any more than I can predict that you will win the lottery tomorrow. There is no proof. It's like proving a negative.

It is not a matter of me agreeing or not so much as utter distrust in any alphabet agency of the fed. They have proved time and again that they will lie thru their collective teeth and not feel any shame.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
I assert that everything they claim to have prevented is supposition. They can't know that they prevented someone from going to the hospital any more than I can predict that you will win the lottery tomorrow. There is no proof. It's like proving a negative.
They're not claiming to have prevented any kids from being hospitalized (there hasn't been nearly enough time since approval for younger kids to be vaccinated to do that yet)- the report shows six scenarios that they feel are likely if kids are vaccinated to a certain level. It's a 'risk assessment' report- it says near the top it's comprised of assumptions and model inputs based on various conditions.

Top Bottom