COVID immunity. People are so stupid...

KEHALE

BAMF with a stick
That’s the most sensible thing you’ve said for a while......
The fact that you responded like this is exactly what the “derp” to your response intends to convey. It’s as if you resist logic and are attempting to project a smarmy contrarian demeanor (ex. tinhead) or perhaps you’re intending to be funny by attempting to take me down a notch (masculine competition or One-upmanship. Could this be your need for attention/significance? I’m not 100% certain, but it is compelling that you think this way.

To be blunt, I’m unsure if you’ve noticed, but as it refers to YOUR behavior/thought-process, one could articulate succinctly that it is indeed a sensible assessment. Unfortunately, it went over your head.

Do people find your jokes funny? Or are you generally the only one to laugh. Curious

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Just about everything the professional detractors believe is bullshit contrived by America haters.
At least they're not contrarians. 🎯

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Will the blowhard Rhonda Sanchez open the ports of Floriduh to the backlog of ships waiting to offload cargo at Manzanilla, Mexico, or Callao, Peru. He could clear the backlog at Marseilles, France, or Liverpool, England, because all port congestion issues are caused by American Democrats.:rolleyes:

lanta

BAMF
Will the blowhard Rhonda Sanchez open the ports of Floriduh to the backlog of ships waiting to offload cargo at Manzanilla, Mexico, or Callao, Peru. He could clear the backlog at Marseilles, France, or Liverpool, England, because all port congestion issues are caused by American Democrats.:rolleyes:
Not all, pinhead. Just Kalifornia's. Oh, wait. That is most, isn't it? What do you suppose happens when the trucking companies can't register their trucks?

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Yeah, the ships waiting off California's ports are going to flock like starlings to off load in Floriduh. Down the Pacific Coastline Of The Americas to the Panama Canal, then just shoot across the Gulf of Mexico.

Dumbass fantasy.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Seeing your linked article from 2016 is addressing baseless fears about what will happen in 2020, tell us what did happen.
Not all, pinhead. Just Kalifornia's. Oh, wait. That is most, isn't it? What do you suppose happens when the trucking companies can't register their trucks?

CID

BAMF+
Yeah, the ships waiting off California's ports are going to flock like starlings to off load in Floriduh. Down the Pacific Coastline Of The Americas to the Panama Canal, then just shoot across the Gulf of Mexico.

Dumbass fantasy.

I wonder how many of those went through the canal to get to cali?

BigGar

high on placebo
Seeing your linked article from 2016 is addressing baseless fears about what will happen in 2020, tell us what did happen.
I'll tell you what did happen. A gazillion companies were forced to scrap their diesel trucks of a certain age or sell them out of state. Period. Perfectly good, impeccably maintained trucks were simply blacklisted at the DMV. Didn't matter if they were bought new in CA and registered in CA for their entire existence.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
The promotion of interstate commerce is commendable.
Still don't know how having newer trucks affects California ports.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Far as I can see, the 'ten year rule' was enacted in 1994.
The truckers had 25 years to figure things out.

BigGar

high on placebo
The promotion of interstate commerce is commendable.
Still don't know how having newer trucks affects California ports.
Those older trucks (used commercially) are not allowed on California roads no matter what plates are on them.
If you've got some old diesel truck that you're hauling your travel trailer around the country with that's not going to be a problem, but you can't sell it in CA.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
most long haul truckers are owner operators and thus dont drive the latest and greatest?
Most long haul truckers are misclassified as contractors rather than employees by the trucking companies. Where, when, and how are dictated by the companies, non compliant owner operators get the taste of true independence.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
The ports don't move with them.
There aren't any restrictions on who can apply to haul freight out of California ports.

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
The ports don't move with them.
There aren't any restrictions on who can apply to haul freight out of California ports.
the restriction is on the truckers not able to register their vehicles in the state, thus no longer living in the state.

im sure its just a coincidence though.... all California does is make things easier to do business there!

tinhead

Has never named a pet
People and businesses move to California every day.
A truck doesn't need a California registration to enter a California port.
A TWIC (transportation workers information credential) and a non-antique truck (registered in any State or province) are all that's needed.

You don't seem to know much about commercial trucking.

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
so your argument is that all the private truckers that previously lived in california all either bought new trucks, or moved out of state but close enough to drive to these ports for work in their older trucks and that all this is simply a coincidence?

weird flex, but ok!

BigGar

high on placebo
so your argument is that all the private truckers that previously lived in california all either bought new trucks, or moved out of state but close enough to drive to these ports for work in their older trucks and that all this is simply a coincidence?

weird flex, but ok!
They can't drive their older trucks to the port, or anywhere else in California.

Sure you don't mean #1718 with the CNN doctor Sanjay Gupta?
I haven't listened to the whole thing yet but Joe's holding his feet to the fire pretty well.

Alex Berenson on #1717 seemed to be in line with Joe on most stuff
[/Qhomered.

Well faakkk.

My bad

Edit..

No, I meant 1717. Hadn't watched 1718 yet.

A lot of info about the vaccine and how they appear, in my opinion, to be an accelerator for the virus.

Will he get suicide?

Last edited:

tinhead

Has never named a pet
A truck registered in another state or province can haul goods out of a port located in California.
The driver living out of or in california's borders is an irrelevant factor.
Live it or live with it.

Every state has varying regulations about commercial trucks. That rolling coal bullshit went away about the time the railroads decided to deal with their employees drug abuse.
Some of you entertain the stupidest fantasies

scottcolbath

BAMF+
So, since this shit show started almost two years ago, both my girlfriend and I have only worn masks when forced to, not got the jab, gone out and been in social settings as much as possible (comedy clubs, concerts, movies, restaurants, etc), been exposed to both of her kids who got it (one was vaccinated and got it, and one was not vaccinated, but got it before the vaccine was available). I was literally face to face with her son while he was positive with COVID, and he is also the one who was vaccinated. We installed a microwave together. He was breathing all over me.

Through all this shit, I've been tested for COVID antibodies twice, and had the RT PCR and Rapid PCR tests done to me as well. The girlfriend has also been tested a couple times.

Neither of us has had it. I'd love to know why.

S.C.

BigGar

high on placebo
Well faakkk.

My bad

Edit..

No, I meant 1717. Hadn't watched 1718 yet.

A lot of info about the vaccine and how they appear, in my opinion, to be an accelerator for the virus.

Will he get suicide?
I get it now. I thought you were implying that Joe had Alex Berenson squirming in his seat, but that's not what you meant.
He did have Dr. Gupta hemming and hawing a bit.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Seeing as all your crying is being done over the fiction that the big bad man won't allow trucks to carry freight in and out of ports has been shot to shit, go whimper to someone that'll believe your crap.
o) drive a truck that's not a piece of shit
o) Get a TWIC

Have a nice day.

Top Bottom