COVID immunity. People are so stupid...

OP

XR650RGUY

BAMF
The gov is now BRIBING people with $100 to get poked.

You can t make this shit up.
Glad im not a sheep.

My body, my choice.

I just know deep in my heart that something is seriously wrong with this entire pandemic. The amount of “ Man trying to control nature“ with all these vaccines, it is not going to end well for humanity. I do predict, that in some period of time, The law of unintended consequences will have its day.

I never realized how many sheep there are in the world. I never realized how many people rely on the government.

It reminds me of the movie Idiocracy. And how it all started.

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
Didn t take a rocket scientist to figure out their scheme from day 1.

It amazes me that even after all this, sheep have yet to open their eyes to this, which only confirms my suspicions which is that people are just stupid.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
My body, my choice.

I just know deep in my heart that something is seriously wrong with this entire pandemic. The amount of “ Man trying to control nature“ with all these vaccines, it is not going to end well for humanity. I do predict, that in some period of time, The law of unintended consequences will have its day.

I never realized how many sheep there are in the world. I never realized how many people rely on the government.

It reminds me of the movie Idiocracy. And how it all started.
You're surprised?

The masses, as a group, are ignorant and easily led.

This has been known since recorded time began and likely thousands of years before that.

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
Dude. We ve all had the Rona.
Unless you lived under a rock for a year, you most definitely got the Rona.

Esp for those that travel or do the supermarket/high traffic on a regular.

My whole family had it and not one of us even knew it.
My suspicions of the Rona really being the Influenza in disguise are still that. They have so many of these variants ready to go, only to OBVIOUSLY suit their needs at that given time.

In this particular case, it was planned from long ago and put into play right when it was needed for all the reasons we already know.

The stupid masses fell for it as they always fall for the fake media frenzy bullshit and here we are a year later FACING COMMUNISM.

Imagine that.

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+

My suspicions of the Rona really being the Influenza in disguise are still that. They have so many of these variants ready to go, only to OBVIOUSLY suit their needs at that given time.

In this particular case, it was planned from long ago and put into play right when it was needed for all the reasons we already know.

The stupid masses fell for it as they always fall for the fake media frenzy bullshit and here we are a year later FACING COMMUNISM.

Imagine that.
You are such a moron 🤣

Sorry, communist moron :wink2:

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+

Imagine that.
Imagine 600,000+ dead Americans "falling for it"
Moron.

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
The irony of your post is absolutely staggering. None of us are in any way smarter or better for having read it.

You can do better. We know you can
Of course I can do better. I can do better than you could possibly imagine. However, Danny boi (aka the rumanian communist) is worth exactly as much effort as I put into a response. Actually less.

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
I feel better today, but over the past several days I was slowly becoming convinced that I had the Rona.

Now I'm not sure. May have been a 3 day hangover...? 🤷‍♂️
Your worries and risk exposure would be greatly diminished if you were vaccinated

Get the shot

Wretch

amazingly graceful
The wife and me have been experiencing a really bad cough, but no fever for 3 days. We are getting better, but kept looking at each other like, was it rona ? Everybody is in the same boat, looking over their shoulder.

-
I stopped looking over my shoulder because, I know at some point Death will be there...

...I want to be surprised.

What I want and what I'll get will likely be two different things though.

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
You have no idea how good my imagination is.

Your level of obfuscation is noteworthy. Sometimes you have to give credit where credit is due.
You probably think you're taking the red pill, when in reality you're stuffing the blue pills down your throat. It's ok, you'll never know better. And the red pill will only make you depressed.

OP

XR650RGUY

BAMF
You probably think you're taking the red pill, when in reality you're stuffing the blue pills down your throat. It's ok, you'll never know better. And the red pill will only make you depressed.
How long have you been having these thoughts about knowing what other people are thinking?

Vicious_Cycle

they/them - LABusas Road Captain
It's almost as if you think MSM is a valid source of information. Strange...

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
It's almost as if you think MSM is a valid source of information. Strange...
Don't think anybody here thinks MSM is a valid anything

Just like I don't think Zuckerberg platform memes and anecdotal data points that tell the story a post author wants to tell

C'mon man, you did it didn't you? You got the MAGA shot...say it :D

Terry_Schiavo

ScrapBracket.org moderator and admins
Chinese communism that is
And not just in the virus space but as an existential threat across every economic and social vector
Divide and conquer
Then just sit back and watch their minions do the dirty work
yah apparently they view from China now is the USA dominance in the World is rapidly declining. We are a racist turd of a Country...
China truely believes this... Hilarious when in fact they dont treat people as equals. Here we give freaks powerful government positions...
Id open up the military to cross dressers, gender transitioning peoples, kiddie diddlers and every other fetish freak out there. Send them over and park in the water just off east China...lol Then start confiscating all Chinese assets on US soil.

BigGar

high on placebo
Considering all of the recent developments over the past month or so, I'm certainly not finding the vaccine any more enticing. I never planned to be an early adopter. More of a take care of my immune system, wait and see guy. I've been waiting. Now I'm seeing. They're not exactly reeling me in here.

Vicious_Cycle

oh havent you heard , all the illuminati youve seen getting the jab only got sugar water
There's no way we would know whether it was the vaccine or not. I don't know. You don't know.
I was a little surprised to hear that the "leader of the free world" was one of the early lab rats for an experimental vaccine, even though the swamp hated him.

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
Considering all of the recent developments over the past month or so, I'm certainly not finding the vaccine any more enticing. I never planned to be an early adopter. More of a take care of my immune system, wait and see guy. I've been waiting. Now I'm seeing. They're not exactly reeling me in here.
Yah let’s wait until this thing mutates into Ebola

What can possibly go wrong?

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
There's no way we would know whether it was the vaccine or not. I don't know. You don't know.
I was a little surprised to hear that the "leader of the free world" was one of the early lab rats for an experimental vaccine, even though the swamp hated him.
True. It did look like it was Trump’s stunt double 😁

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org

Vicious_Cycle

blah blah blah
if you gave 9 million kids a banana 🍌 there’d probably be more reports of near death due to food allergy. If it were nuts you’d get actual deaths
How the fuck is that relevant to anything? We're talking about forcing an experimental vaccine on children who don't need it, don't benefit from it, and suffer serious medical problems from it, up to and including death. And you want to give 9 million kids a banana?

OP

XR650RGUY

BAMF
9 million kids

9000 reported illness

of those 10% were deemed serious, including 400 with heart inflammation
How many unreported illnesses?

10 days ago The media was parroting/championing that 99.5% of people that were dying in the hospital were the unvaccinated. Complete bullshit we now know.

get vaccinated. It doesn’t hurt me. Everybody roll your dice take your chances.

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
How the fuck is that relevant to anything? We're talking about forcing an experimental vaccine on children who don't need it, don't benefit from it, and suffer serious medical problems from it, up to and including death. And you want to give 9 million kids a banana?
its absolutely relevant in that 9 in 10 scrolling through this thread will only see the linked headline without actually reading the full text causing them to draw incorrect conclusions just like the Chinese communist party want

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
How many unreported illnesses?

10 days ago The media was parroting/championing that 99.5% of people that were dying in the hospital were the unvaccinated. Complete bullshit we now know.

get vaccinated. It doesn’t hurt me. Everybody roll your dice take your chances.

Oh so what everybody that survived the Trump shot is supposed to call in saying all is fine?

Top Bottom