COVID immunity. People are so stupid...

KEHALE

BAMF with a stick
The travel ban that allowed nearly 40,000 people to enter the country from what at the time was the global hotspot for covid - China - straight into the main travel hubs of major cities without any kind of meaningful quarantine.

That is indisputable fact.

As for living in fear, I can go to the local supermarket without feeling the need to carry a firearm, so to say your comment is ironic is an understatement.

Pretty tough to keep citizens and legal residents out of the country without being a unconstitutional authoritarian orange man.

Who was talking about firearms? Not sure if you're obfuscating or just deflecting, but... you are the one who said you wouldn't come to the US (Texas) until we got covid under control. You didn't mention firearms or the supermarket.

In Spain, people are robbed while they're sleeping in their own home at night...sometimes being gassed.

sleeping-gas-burglaries-terrify-residents

I hope sometime you can come to Southern California to ride with us Labusaians. We will protect you!

Last edited:

CID

BAMF+
If it's that important that people get vaccinated to protect the vaccinated against the unvaccinated, why ONLY direct this mandate on businesses with 100+ employees? Why not all businesses...if it's that important.

This shit has to stop.

F Biden

Same reason the TSA hasn't required vaccines to travel on airplanes ------- YET.

It;s called gradual compliance.

But dont you worry -- it's coming.

CID

BAMF+
juz a matter o time before the first felony is charged by the TSA. Only reason it's not happening already is the other countries are still too pussy about it as well.

Prolly need another election and maybe another variant to prod us with, but it's coming because no matter what --- the CDC can't sit by idle and allow the chance at complete power to just drive by and wave can it??

Bringing a weapon in your pocket won't be as scary as trying to get on a plane with a fake vax cert.

roadczar

they/them - LABusas Road Czar
More of the same. I come here to get away from this garbage, but lately it has been difficult to avoid. The shit posted is already everywhere, posting and reposting it here is just annoying. I really don't give a fuck what people's views are when it comes to vaccines. My whole family is vaccinated. I will be getting a booster when it comes out. You can do whatever the fuck you want. Feel free to extrapolate my future replies based on what I already said here. Ask yourself - what are you trying to accomplish? :bored1a:

Last edited by a moderator:

roadczar

LOL ... I have no clue what you are talking about as I fat finger emojis and other shit all the time. :oldman1: :biggrin1a:

Last edited by a moderator:

KEHALE

BAMF with a stick
More of the same. I come here to get away from this garbage, but lately it has been difficult to avoid. The shit posted is already everywhere, posting and reposting it here is just annoying. I really don't give a fuck what people's views are when it comes to vaccines. My whole family is vaccinated. I will be getting a booster when it comes out. You can do whatever the fuck you want. Feel free to extrapolate my future replies based on what I already said here. Ask yourself - what are you trying to accomplish? :bored1a:
I feel for you. I'm empathetic like that.

It's quite difficult to not read a thread and pass it by. I feel for you, man. It's really become an epidemic of sorts around here.

I am curious though... what are you trying to accomplish by telling us this? (if anything)

roadczar

I feel for you. I'm empathetic like that.

It's quite difficult to not read a thread and pass it by. I feel for you, man. It's really become an epidemic of sorts around here.

I am curious though... what are you trying to accomplish by telling us this? (if anything)
I was actually replying to the post by r1racer r1racer asking for opinion. Looks like original post which mentioned me directly was deleted. So :fu:
r1racer r1racer can confirm ... otherwise as I said...

Stetson

BAMF+
I was actually replying to the post by r1racer r1racer asking for opinion. Looks like original post which mentioned me directly was deleted. So :fu:
He deleted it before I got a chance to reply too. He's a coward.

what part (1-4) do you believe is not true.... please enlighten us....

roadczar roadczar Stetson feel free to comment... interested to hear your thoughts as well....

On that particular post, you lost me at war crimes and nuremburg code, but most of what you post (that I actually glance at) is retarded. I think you are a cancer to this site. Don't particularly wish you any ill will, but I do think BigGar BigGar should have banned you long ago. If your only intent is to "generate awareness" with all your posts here, then I'll just put you on ignore with that other banned turd Gar foolishly let back in.

I used to spend a lot more time here, but I'm cutting way back lately, so I suppose I could thank you for that, though. Easier and easier not to bother swinging by here anymore. :fu:

r1racer

All Q All the Time
yes, the post was deleted per request of some folks here

He deleted it before I got a chance to reply too. He's a coward.
who are you calling a coward? the Admin?

We haven't done the autopsy yet, so all we know for sure at this point is that the "vaccine" had nothing to do with this teenager's death!

Covid-19 Delta outbreak: Coroner says death of teen not linked to vaccine - NZ Herald
Gee, there's no way the "other medical conditions" could potentially have played a role. No, sir.

Perfectly normal for a teenager to have multiple medical problems going on at the same time.

What the antivaxxers love to call "underlying conditions"

Yeah ,I'll bet THAT's it... :rolleyes:
How about performing an autopsy, and during that process determine if the vaccine caused or contributed to the death? Then afterwards, release the information. Too much to ask?
I hope they do release the results.

I like the how the vaccine deniers demand an autopsy, like it's impossible to determine cause of death without one. Perhaps they imagine it's a routine procedure for the deaths that occur daily in the hospital.

Speaking of, can you link me to any study confirming vaccine deaths? Even an autopsy?

Surely out of the thousands of vaccine deaths you claim have happened, someone somewhere documented it.

Uhm. That’s not a demand
You don't seem to understand what a "demand" is.
Requesting then, for the pedants.

My point still stands.

Christ.

My point was that if the coroner is investigating, why not wait until the investigation is over before releasing the results?
Because they have an obligation to combat the baseless rumors that spread like fire after the teens death.

So about those autopsy results or studies showing vaccines killing people.... 👀

bowtie

BAMF+
Website
www.premierdesigns4u.com
Yeah ,I'll bet THAT's it... :rolleyes:
How about performing an autopsy, and during that process determine if the vaccine caused or contributed to the death? Then afterwards, release the information. Too much to ask?

You're clearly a troublemaker, no need to bring anything resembling sense into this conversation.

Your search engine broken? Anything I find, you're just going to dismiss as baseless, unproven, anecdotal at best, poor source, etc.
I think I'll pass.
IIRC, you haven't posted anything besides news articles and generalized statements about the VAERS survey.

Blog articles don't count, but if you don't want to back your statement up with a credible source, I'm not going to hound you, you're in good company here.

I just figured out of the thousands of vaccine deaths, someone would have bothered to officially document at least one of them. 🤷‍♀️

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
IIRC, you haven't posted anything besides news articles and generalized statements about the VAERS survey.

Blog articles don't count, but if you don't want to back your statement up with a credible source, I'm not going to hound you, you're in good company here.

I just figured out of the thousands of vaccine deaths, someone would have bothered to officially document at least one of them. 🤷‍♀️

Top Bottom