COVID immunity. People are so stupid...

lanta

flesh creeper
Anyone still waiting for a promise that you won't get COVID, or transmit COVID if you get the vaccine?
That was the narrative in 2020. Funny how those goalposts moved to "maybe you won't die if you get the vaccine"...

lanta

flesh creeper
Where did I say that? Some masks aren't worth dick, such as the two you posted.

Are YOU saying that all masks are like the ones you posted?
Your post-
" Yes, masks work. "
You didn't type N95 masks. Just "masks".

That really was a piss poor deflection attempt.

lanta

flesh creeper
"I haven't worn a seatbelt in 20 years. I've never gotten into an accident and I've been driving all over the place! Sheeyit, I drive to the bar, to the store, to the fishing hole, weekly, all with no seatbelt, ever. Seatbelts don't do shit and if you're a good driver, there's no point."
If this pussy ever owned a motorcycle, rest assured he'd figure out a way to put a seatbelt on it. :D :D :D

CID

BAMF+
PARROT MEDIA:
Your chances are less than 5% of dying or hospital stay if you're vaccinated!!!!!!
What is the actual % chance of the above it if you're not vaccinated?

crickets.

Your post-
" Yes, masks work. "
You didn't type N95 masks. Just "masks".

That really was a piss poor deflection attempt.
Yes, regular surgical masks work well. Even the cloth ones make a significant difference.

Those cloth masks you posted that have holes like an Afghan blanket aren't doing much, so you're absolutely on the money on that one.

Any other medical mysteries I can clear up for you?

chandler

BAMF
Masks don't work, vaccines don't work, nothing works. Please everyone do your part and allow natural selection to sort this out. It's what god would of wanted. :dash2:

lanta

flesh creeper
Yes, regular surgical masks work well. Even the cloth ones make a significant difference.

Those cloth masks you posted that have holes like an Afghan blanket aren't doing much, so you're absolutely on the money on that one.

Except you have gone on and on about masks. Not surgical masks. How many morons like you are running around with cheesecloth diapers over their cocksuckers? Millions. It's nothing but a test of power and control over you sheep. They're winning. :/

r1racer

All Q All the Time

where are the admin overlords questioning your mask "Science" or lack there of....

if we're going to continue to censor here.... it should work both ways....

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org

LuxPride

BAMF

jhinderliter

BAMF+
where are the admin overlords questioning your mask "Science" or lack there of....

you carpet bombed my favorite motorcycle board with your hot garbage like it was your job for over a year ...

the time investment on your end to cut and paste Q borders on psychotic in my eyes...

im sure it’s cost you plenty in the real world if you are the man that you say you are with friends , family and co workers stearing clear of your bile , not to mention the money you lost here ..

another possibility is that you aren’t that guy out there in the real world and you just act out here ...

either way , you are lucky they still let you come around ..

Spend some time sitting in the corner with your crayons , you’ve earned it ..

r1racer

All Q All the Time
you carpet bombed my favorite motorcycle board with your hot garbage like it was your job for over a year ...

the time investment on your end to cut and paste Q borders on psychotic in my eyes...

im sure it’s cost you plenty in the real world if you are the man that you say you are with friends , family and co workers stearing clear of your bile , not to mention the money you lost here ..

another possibility is that you aren’t that guy out there in the real world and you just act out here ...

censorship wont stop what is coming my friend.... the World is watching....

but please continue doing what you're doing.... it's very much appreciated... my sincerest thank you!

Last edited:

chandler

BAMF
For anyone that doesn't realize the r1 character is multiple people contributing to the delusional postings haven't been paying attention. They are here to infiltrate and bring bad juju.

r1racer

All Q All the Time
For anyone that doesn't realize the r1 character is multiple people contributing to the delusional postings haven't been paying attention. They are here to infiltrate and bring bad juju.
Ive shown my face as well as my bride's... many many times here...

let's see yours my friend? do you have a bride?

Last edited:

jhinderliter

BAMF+
Ive shown my face as well as my bride's... many many times here...

let's see yours my friend? do you have a bride?
you have posted pictures ...

been a member 15 years and never showed to a gathering or met anyone ..

To you , This is a board for you to copy paste Q content and spout off to Folks you’ve never looked in the eye like a 3rd grader ..

to a lot of us this is where we keep up with friends and family til the next time we meet ...

r1racer

All Q All the Time
you have posted pictures ...

been a member 15 years and never showed to a gathering or met anyone ..

To you , This is a board for you to copy paste Q content and spout off to Folks you’ve never looked in the eye like a 3rd grader ..

to a lot of us this is where we keep up with friends and family til the next time we meet ...
your so sweet and kind.... come to NJ.... great riding areas... we'll have a blast!

much love buddy

lanta

flesh creeper
yo dumbfuck those cheap disposable masks are surgical masks - those white and blues ones you see everywhere - are the same ones used in hospital procedures.
You're asserting those are the only masks being worn by your peer group? Yeah, the ones made by the little brown dude wearing a diaper in a mud hut? "Surgical" masks cost $1.25 at the fucking convenience store? You're full of shit.

Or maybe you are just virtue signalling and don't even wear a mask...

KEHALE

BAMF with a stick
Except you have gone on and on about masks. Not surgical masks. How many morons like you are running around with cheesecloth diapers over their cocksuckers? Millions. It's nothing but a test of power and control over you sheep. They're winning. :/
I’ve been in both California, ( Los Angeles area), and Arizona, (Mesa, Gilbert, Phoenix, Scottsdale).

Zero masks in Arizona

Everyone is masked up in Los Angeles. Some people are even jogging with masks and face shields on. But indoors it’s 100% masks no matter where you are.

Compare the rates of infection/deaths/hospitalizations and tell me with a straight face that “masks work”.

I’m sure someone here is up to the challenge and can use semantics and selective data to attempt to bolster their position. But the truth is that masks don’t make much difference and are primarily about control and keeping the fear going.

or…

Phoenix is going to just blow up with cases in the next two weeks.

Any bets?

KEHALE

BAMF with a stick

Freedom isn’t free. You fought for it as did many of us.

Let freedom be free. Don’t cancel it.

You're asserting those are the only masks being worn by your peer group? Yeah, the ones made by the little brown dude wearing a diaper in a mud hut? "Surgical" masks cost $1.25 at the fucking convenience store? You're full of shit.

Or maybe you are just virtue signalling and don't even wear a mask...
Literally wearing a mask as I type this.

There's no way to respond to your post without repeating what I've said previously, so I'll simply point you're running around in circles. I get it, you're upset about masks mandates, it's fucked up your logic circuits. Life's not fair. :lol:

PS - seatbelts are a libtard scam to control sheep. Drive without yours and stick it to the man, maaaaan

Last edited:

bowtie

BAMF+
Website
www.premierdesigns4u.com
This thread epitomizes why your country is in the top 3 countries for deaths from covid.

Freedumb.
It's because Amerika has a really large population of really fat, out of shape people, masks don't do shit. Unless you're AD and just can't see that it's submitting to the whims of a ruthless government.

Oh ... :fu:

hedgehog

BAMF
It's because Amerika has a really large population of really fat, out of shape people, masks don't do shit. Unless you're AD and just can't see that it's submitting to the whims of a ruthless government.

Oh ... :fu:
Overweight with pre-existing conditions is definitely a contributing factor, but looking back there’s more to it.

Sadly, the main reason you guys are in the top 3 is political.

When covid hit here in Europe, we took the advice on board and bit the bullet on lockdowns, washed our hands more and socially distanced (and where a kiss on both cheeks and a hug was commonplace and a cultural norm, that took some getting used to), took to using masks and getting vaccinated.

This resulted in europe, despite having more than double the population of The United States, having less cases and deaths.

Yes, there has been pushback here against the measures that have been implemented, and unsurprisingly they have come mostly from the political right and their supporters, but that pushback and the demonstrations have been comparatively small.

The problem you guys over there have is that now the bullshit has become deeply ingrained and is basically now impossible to counter. First it was “this is no worse than flu!”, then calling it a “plandemic”, bucking agains simple measures that are to help protect your fellow citizens, turning to bunk science instead of common sense, screaming “freedom!” as the death toll rises and then saying its all lies from big pharma.

We are now watching while twats like DeSantis is trying to stop those simple measures for political capital, and have a resultant skyrocketing level of infection and death in their states.

Top 3......with the neighbors of countries like India and Brazil......not where anyone would want to be the winner.

This is why the rest of the world looks at your country and scratches its collective heads wondering what the fuck is wrong with you all over there.

Because where you currently are with the pandemic is not where an educated developed nation should be.

KEHALE

BAMF with a stick
This thread epitomizes why your country is in the top 3 countries for deaths from covid.

Freedumb.
because we over-reported them? Or because we have an actual system to track them that was likely abused for political (t)reasons?

it’s like you’re saying that Americans are too stupid with all their “freedumb” to not die of COVID…

but, you’d be a fool to think that. Oh wait!

hedgehog

BAMF
because we over-reported them? Or because we have an actual system to track them that was likely abused for political (t)reasons?

it’s like you’re saying that Americans are too stupid with all their “freedumb” to not die of COVID…

but, you’d be a fool to think that. Oh wait!

I rest my case.

Thank you for illustrating my point for me.

My gf is in quarantine because one of her coworkers came to work sick a week ago Friday and tested positive for covid Saturday. They finally told Teresa Wednesday before work. (She worked 10 hours Tuesday and had spent the whole weekend with me)

Fast forward to today, the county she lives in is supposedly a covid hotspot. She's trying to find a place to get tested. Closest place she has found so far is 27 miles away in a different county.

Worst pandemic ever.

Just an added fuck you here, the sick person is vaxxed.

Last edited:

BigGar

high on placebo

There isn't censorship here, other than curtailing of your incessant Q postings (which you agreed to when you placed your bet). If you'd have won the bet, you'd still be posting that stuff, although it would have also proven your Q to be true, so there's that. Others are still welcome to post lies, garbage, hate, and conspiracy theories although you're not the only one to have their actual number of posts also limited. They are not censored though. Only limited.

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
Let your conscience be your guide
I tend to agree with you. But we all got tired of your nonstop spamming of the board. And God forbid someone should call you out on it because then they’re immediately a “fucking liberal snowflake lefty fuck”. You immediately label someone the enemy when they call you out on your bullshit. Hate to tell you. You are your worst enemy

KEHALE

BAMF with a stick
I tend to agree with you. But we all got tired of your nonstop spamming of the board. And God forbid someone should call you out on it because then they’re immediately a “fucking liberal snowflake lefty fuck”. You immediately label someone the enemy when they call you out on your bullshit. Hate to tell you. You are your worst enemy
I think Hedgehog or Anal Disco is really his worst enemy (it's a toss up).

However, Hedgehog and Anal Disco's worst enemy is very clearly the truth/logic (another toss up).

It's a vicious Labusas love triangle of hate.

r1racer

All Q All the Time
yet all these conspiracy theories are turning out to be true... how's that?

152,000+ views... 158 pages... so who's spammin who?

roadczar

they/them - LABusas Road Czar
There isn't censorship here, other than curtailing of your incessant Q postings (which you agreed to when you placed your bet). If you'd have won the bet, you'd still be posting that stuff, although it would have also proven your Q to be true, so there's that. Others are still welcome to post lies, garbage, hate, and conspiracy theories although you're not the only one to have their actual number of posts also limited. They are not censored though. Only limited.
New ban rule in order... Enough of the repetitive bullshit regardless of what personal believes may be. This incessant unending SHIT limits my visits here.

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
yet all these conspiracy theories are turning out to be true... how's that?

152,000+ views... 158 pages... so who's spammin who?

You are spamming US. The post above mine is just more proof of it. Why don’t you get off the computer and show up at a meet.

lanta

flesh creeper
Overweight with pre-existing conditions is definitely a contributing factor, but looking back there’s more to it.

Sadly, the main reason you guys are in the top 3 is political.

When covid hit here in Europe, we took the advice on board and bit the bullet on lockdowns, washed our hands more and socially distanced (and where a kiss on both cheeks and a hug was commonplace and a cultural norm, that took some getting used to), took to using masks and getting vaccinated.

This resulted in europe, despite having more than double the population of The United States, having less cases and deaths.

Yes, there has been pushback here against the measures that have been implemented, and unsurprisingly they have come mostly from the political right and their supporters, but that pushback and the demonstrations have been comparatively small.

The problem you guys over there have is that now the bullshit has become deeply ingrained and is basically now impossible to counter. First it was “this is no worse than flu!”, then calling it a “plandemic”, bucking agains simple measures that are to help protect your fellow citizens, turning to bunk science instead of common sense, screaming “freedom!” as the death toll rises and then saying its all lies from big pharma.

We are now watching while twats like DeSantis is trying to stop those simple measures for political capital, and have a resultant skyrocketing level of infection and death in their states.

Top 3......with the neighbors of countries like India and Brazil......not where anyone would want to be the winner.

This is why the rest of the world looks at your country and scratches its collective heads wondering what the fuck is wrong with you all over there.

Because where you currently are with the pandemic is not where an educated developed nation should be.
So the pandemic is over in Europe?

Top Bottom