COVID immunity. People are so stupid...

XR650RGUY

BAMF
...and when I say People, I mean "Hedgehog".

(Background/perspective, I just got out of the hospital on Friday. I have Covid. I went downhill for a week before I went in. I’m still on the mend, but feeling a little stronger every day.)

If you’ve been vaccinated, you obviously can’t catch Covid so you don’t need to worry about anybody giving it to you. And if you can’t catch it, you can’t give it to anybody anyway because you’re vaccinated.

therefore, the only people who need to be worried are the unvaccinated. And they are the ones who refuse to get vaccinated. They are only hurting themselves and they are SELFISH. So we are told

The narrative is bullshit.

Governor Kay Ivey issued an impassioned plea for residents of her state to get vaccinated against Covid-19, arguing it was “time to start blaming the unvaccinated folks” for the disease’s continued spread.
I want folks to get vaccinated. That’s the cure. That prevents everything,” Ivey, a Republican, told reporters in Birmingham, Ala., on Thursday.
But the remarks from the governor grew more pointed when she was pressed on what it would take for greater numbers of Alabamans to get their shots.
“I don’t know. You tell me,” Ivey said. “Folks [are] supposed to have common sense. But it’s time to start blaming the unvaccinated folks, not the regular folks. It’s the unvaccinated folks that are letting us down.

Last edited:

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
I'll explain it... as long as the virus is transmitted new strains will be formed as it jumps from person to person.. vaccination is NOT going to stop you from getting it.. it will REDUCE the chances of dying.. as new variants form new vaccines will have to be introduced.. much like the flu vaccine. There is no cure for the flu. Just a vaccine to lesson the severity of it.

Each variant will be more effective at being more potent there for more deadly. It may be 5 years.. it may be 20 before we see the real issues from varients.... then again it may be 2 years or 20 years before we see issues with the vaccines that where given.. so your choice in picking the less of the evils. Something I highly support.. if you don't want a shot.. don't get one. If you do then get one. Your choice.

We are on a new territory in my own opnion.. we have entered a new Era where countries have bio weapons masked as viruses... it's just a matter of time to some one pisses some one off enough where we all dead.

Hapo

Dog Boy
I never realized how loud the opening of a beer can could be until I did it in a church during a Catholic wedding. People hear things.
...they made us leave our beers outside and eventually ejected us from Bob's funeral...

...he went over a cliff at West Rock going after a Frisbee...many beautiful young women cried...

...it did not look like Bob after he was dead...it was just some dead guy that sort of looked like Bob...

Hapo

Dog Boy
I'll explain it... as long as the virus is transmitted new strains will be formed as it jumps from person to person.. vaccination is NOT going to stop you from getting it.. it will REDUCE the chances of dying.. as new variants form new vaccines will have to be introduced.. much like the flu vaccine. There is no cure for the flu. Just a vaccine to lesson the severity of it.

Each variant will be more effective at being more potent there for more deadly. It may be 5 years.. it may be 20 before we see the real issues from varients.... then again it may be 2 years or 20 years before we see issues with the vaccines that where given.. so your choice in picking the less of the evils. Something I highly support.. if you don't want a shot.. don't get one. If you do then get one. Your choice.

We are on a new territory in my own opnion.. we have entered a new Era where countries have bio weapons masked as viruses... it's just a matter of time to some one pisses some one off enough where we all dead.

...not all...some will live on...it is part of the plan for sure...

...only a problem for 99% of us...

Wretch

amazingly graceful

I long for the days of the nuclear annihilation threat.

It was nothing to worry about as it would be over in a flash or a couple of weeks later.

This shit has all of the fallout and madness and none of the merciful heat, light and Earth shattering Kaboom.

OP

XR650RGUY

BAMF
Free post here, too. Fuck your chinese tik tok Instagram video
Anger against the type of video form.

i’m very sorry to have offended you with this video. Is there another type of video that would’ve been preferred?

Stetson

BAMF+
Is there another type of video that would’ve been preferred?
Nope. I don't like when people start threads to post videos. We have a thread for those. Take it right back to facefuck, or wherever else you found it. At least you typed a little bit of narrative to go with it. The narrative was wrong, of course, but better than a typical Cisco San Jose Cisco San Jose cut-n-paste drive by. It's not your job to try to educate people here. Post instead about cars, bikes, boats, titties or something else i find entertaining.

Stetson

BAMF+
Stetson trivia: Two artists that cause me to instantly change the radio station if anything of theirs starts playing are the Doors and Elton John. Also, "In the Air Tonight." by Phil Collins. I'd rather listen to the hum of studded snow tires.

OP

XR650RGUY

BAMF
this could have been put in any of the other active covid threads... dont make me CSJ all your same subject posts
fuck you, I have Covid right now and my mind is a little foggy.

i’m just back from the hospital on Friday. I’m just sick of this shit. Everybody says the vaccine works, it doesn’t stop shit. This, my original post

Last edited:
OP

XR650RGUY

BAMF
Nope. I don't like when people start threads to post videos. We have a thread for those. Take it right back to facefuck, or wherever else you found it. At least you typed a little bit of narrative to go with it. The narrative was wrong, of course, but better than a typical Cisco San Jose Cisco San Jose cut-n-paste drive by. It's not your job to try to educate people here. Post instead about cars, bikes, boats, titties or something else i find entertaining.
Fuck you. I don’t give a shit what you like. I’ll post what I want to and you can read what you want to. And if you don’t like that you can message me your grievances and I will entertain a compromise or duel.

your name is not on my birth certificate. You don’t look like me, I don’t know you…so….

Do whatever the fuck you want, and I’ll do whatever the fuck I want. If I get banned, that’s fine. That’ll save me some time. If you get butt hurt, I’m not here to rub salve on your asshole. I’m sure there are a couple guys here that would love to help you out.

:fu:

OP

XR650RGUY

BAMF
so how'd you catch it?
I saw one friend on the 11th. I stayed in his kitchen for about five minutes to drop off a package and chat. He was on the other side of the island. Maybe 10 feet apart. And then left. That was one opportunity.

The other was Monday night the 12th, I went to a taco truck in town. I stayed 20 feet away from everybody except the order and had my my mask on. A friend met me there and we chatted probably about five or 6 feet apart outside on the back of my truck. He’s vaccinated as well. He now has Covid too as does his wife who is also vaccinated.

both of those friends developed symptoms about four days before me. I haven’t seen anybody since the 11th or 12th. I don’t go out much because I work from home and I have so much to do with real estate, finance, and fun projects.

so if I had to guess it was one of those two people. The first person I met on the 11th for five minutes is in the hospital since Saturday and will be in another two or three more days. He has inflammation of the lungs and it’s not doing that well. He’s 42 and in good shape (fugitive recovery). The other friend is about 37. He’s an excellent shape as well. He has a moto officer.

OP

XR650RGUY

BAMF
As I get older, it’s so much easier to see the unhappiness/pain in peoples faces. It makes it much easier to ignore there cries of pain while they try to inflict some on you to make themselves feel better. True colors show through.

I know what Tom looks like. The same with hedgehog. They’re hurting inside

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
As I get older, it’s so much easier to see the unhappiness/pain in peoples faces. It makes it much easier to ignore there cries of pain while they try to inflict some on you to make themselves feel better. True colors show through.

I know what Tom looks like. The same with hedgehog. They’re hurting inside
Talk about needing to try harder :lol:

And it's their, not there :wink:

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
fuck you, I have Covid right now and my mind is a little foggy.

i’m just back from the hospital on Friday. I’m just sick of this shit. Everybody says the vaccine works, it doesn’t stop shit. This, my original post
now now, the media tells us the only people that have to worry are unvax folks. clearly if you have it and are sick..you werent vaccinated!

BigGar

high on placebo
Fuck you. I don’t give a shit what you like. I’ll post what I want to and you can read what you want to. And if you don’t like that you can message me your grievances and I will entertain a compromise or duel.

your name is not on my birth certificate. You don’t look like me, I don’t know you…so….

Do whatever the fuck you want, and I’ll do whatever the fuck I want. If I get banned, that’s fine. That’ll save me some time. If you get butt hurt, I’m not here to rub salve on your asshole. I’m sure there are a couple guys here that would love to help you out.

:fu:
That was a worthy old-school rant. Well done :)

Have you been vaccinated as well? I simply don't trust the shrillness of the shills out there insisting that I get the shot. If they weren't working so hard to entice me, I might have already gotten one. I'm genuinely curious about your Covid experience whether or not you've gotten the shot, and glad you're on the mend, but if you're vaccinated, and your friends who are out there spreading it and suffering from it are also vaccinated . . . What the actual fuck is going on?

OP

XR650RGUY

BAMF
That was a worthy old-school rant. Well done :)

Have you been vaccinated as well? I simply don't trust the shrillness of the shills out there insisting that I get the shot. If they weren't working so hard to entice me, I might have already gotten one. I'm genuinely curious about your Covid experience whether or not you've gotten the shot, and glad you're on the mend, but if you're vaccinated, and your friends who are out there spreading it and suffering from it are also vaccinated . . . What the actual fuck is going on?
I sent you a PM

And yes, I’d like to figure out what the hell is going on too. Vaccinated or unvaccinated, It doesn’t make two shits of difference as to whether you can get the Delta variant. The Delta variant has a viral load that’s 1000 times higher than the alpha. Somethings definitely going on

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
I sent you a PM

And yes, I’d like to figure out what the hell is going on too. Vaccinated or unvaccinated, It doesn’t make two shits of difference as to whether you can get the Delta variant. The Delta variant has a viral load that’s 1000 times higher than the alpha. Somethings definitely going on
Yes, what's going on is so many people unwilling to vaccinate is allowing covid to mutate, hence the delta variant. The difference NOW is that while anyone vaccinated or unvaccinated can get this variant, your chances of survival are MUCH higher if you are vaccinated. This will only be temporary, eventually covid will mutate to the point where it will kill many more than it does now. This is one of the reasons why vaccination is so important.

I mentioned this in early 2020, but of course people like you knew better. Nothing has changed. Too bad Doc Simon doesn't chime in, maybe you'd listen to him.

OP

XR650RGUY

BAMF
now now, the media tells us the only people that have to worry are unvax folks. clearly if you have it and are sick..you werent vaccinated!
It’s pretty cool how that works with the media. They say something like that and you get sick, somehow it magically takes the vaccine out of your body leaving you sick. It’s amazing really

OP

XR650RGUY

BAMF
Yes, what's going on is so many people unwilling to vaccinate is allowing covid to mutate, hence the delta variant. The difference NOW is that while anyone vaccinated or unvaccinated can get this variant, your chances of survival are MUCH higher if you are vaccinated. This will only be temporary, eventually covid will mutate to the point where it will kill many more than it does now. This is one of the reasons why vaccination is so important.

I mentioned this in early 2020, but of course people like you knew better. Nothing has changed. Too bad Doc Simon doesn't chime in, maybe you'd listen to him.
Thanks for trying harder. Please know it was appreciated.

Keep in mind where the Delta variant came from. And then reread what you wrote

ZRX4ME

BAMF
"If you’ve been vaccinated, you obviously can’t catch Covid so you don’t need to worry about anybody giving it to you. And if you can’t catch it, you can’t give it to anybody anyway because you’re vaccinated."

First off, vaccinated people still get it. People who have had COVID have been found to have stronger T cell counts than vaccinated. Your post is incorrect in many ways. Glad you survived COVID. I did also.

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org

Can you explain to me why the variant cases are higher in the vaccinated?

OP

XR650RGUY

BAMF
They are not, not even close.
they are, they’re not being tested because many are asymptomatic. They are now just carriers spreading that highly volatile Delta variant to unsuspecting vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals. Your likelihood of getting it is about the same if you were vaccinated or unvaccinated. Your likelihood of feeling the symptoms is not the same, however. turn off the news and stop listening to the stats. Do some reading and look at the data. The news is not your friend.

If you don’t have any symptoms, you are very unlikely to take a Covid test and know that you have it. But I will assure you that you can sure as shit get Delta variant while being fully vaccinated. I know people in the hospital right now with the Delta variant who are fully vaccinated and they are not doing well.

OP

XR650RGUY

BAMF
"If you’ve been vaccinated, you obviously can’t catch Covid so you don’t need to worry about anybody giving it to you. And if you can’t catch it, you can’t give it to anybody anyway because you’re vaccinated."

First off, vaccinated people still get it. People who have had COVID have been found to have stronger T cell counts than vaccinated. Your post is incorrect in many ways. Glad you survived COVID. I did also.
My post was not to inform people of facts. my post was in to inform people how stupid some people are. There’s two camps. One wants everybody vaccinated and one does not care if anybody gets vaccinated but does not wish to be vaccinated themselves. I’m saying that no matter which camp you’re in, you are still at risk for delta.

and yes, I was reading an article that the greatest inhibitor for future Covid will be people that have had the variants and developed their own antibodies.

It reminds me of the monoclonal antibody cocktail. It’s just a synthetic push to get you started

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
they are, they’re not being tested because many are asymptomatic. They are now just carriers spreading that highly volatile Delta variant to unsuspecting vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals. Your likelihood of getting it is about the same if you were vaccinated or unvaccinated. Your likelihood of feeling the symptoms is not the same, however. turn off the news and stop listening to the stats. Do some reading and look at the data. The news is not your friend.

If you don’t have any symptoms, you are very unlikely to take a Covid test and know that you have it. But I will assure you that you can sure as shit get Delta variant while being fully vaccinated. I know people in the hospital right now with the Delta variant who are fully vaccinated and they are not doing well.
Then you are speculating if they're not being tested. I get a lot of my information from my wife, who works at a very big hospital. She talks with high level health professionals daily, including many well known doctors.

OP

XR650RGUY

BAMF
So it first mutated in India. So what? It could have mutated anywhere, but it happened to be India. And how much of the population was vaccinated at that time? Tommy, you're making my argument for me.
You need to start posting in India and tell people to get vaccinated. You’ve got some weird logic in your head

Top Bottom