CORONAVIRUS

nomad

BAMF

Dr Li was among the first that tried to raise an alarm about the coronavirus outbreak but was summoned by the Chinese government and health officials for spreading fake news online.

SAME STORY, DIFFERENT COUNTRY

Of late, WHO is also starting to adopt Chinese strategies of controlling media information online by appealing to various social media platforms to support its site while also curtailing information or imposing its own form of censorship online. It has even stared to rebuke or curtail information from other medical communities including medical journals etc that has no affiliation with its interests or have no financial participation.

THANK YOU Dr. Li

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
sorry to hear this...

if You can't give a name... can You state the race?

betting Chinese... i am hearing it is designed to hit the younger male Chinese demographic mainly...

Last edited:

nomad

BAMF
oh god. Caused by what? Pneumonia I assume?
we rode together once. You had some great stories. I remember thinking you would be someone I would want on my team if I was in difficulty. You help people for a living. This child knows all that as I do, and I am sure is comforted by it in this hour of need.

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
so is this our deep state retaliating against China for not really stopping all the 55 gal drums of fentanyl hitting our shores daily...?

I know they have tried to look like they were making an effort to curtail the shipments but i am afraid this is what warfare looks like now...

I stil pray Trump was out of the loop on this...

so much sad all the way around today...

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
Damn, something I could not deal with

I was a wreck the first week of this year having attended the funeral for a 21 year old daughter of a life-long friend, thinking the injustices of this world

A 4 year old would put me over the brink

GSXRN99

CAPSLOCK
What's the child's first name, if you don't mind?
HIPAA cant tell ya. but it is sad. Kid didnt have a chance She got 4 viruses going on with the corona being the headliner. Shes developed ARDS and DIC. 30 years ago those were other names for death. I'm to the point I dont read the chart I just cert the case.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
HIPAA cant tell ya. but it is sad. Kid didnt have a chance She got 4 viruses going on with the corona being the headliner. Shes developed ARDS and DIC. 30 years ago those were other names for death. I'm to the point I dont read the chart I just cert the case.
No worries, I understand too well about HIPAA.
Bless her little heart.
Sick kids melt me.

Austin_F

BAMF+
damn that sucks.

Hoping your young patient pulls through.

Got some dust over here seems like...

nomad

BAMF
She got 4 viruses going on with the corona being the headliner. Shes developed ARDS and DIC. 30 years ago those were other names for death.
Oh boy. Assuming she is Chinese, and recently returned from China, and attended a school in SoCal somewhere, and went through the airport and some restaurants.... Yikes.... are they going to quarentine all the other school kids for example? If that spreads there, its game over for the US.

Chinese researchers said they have found evidence linking the spread of coronavirus to the pangolin, a mammal illegally trafficked in huge numbers for the supposedly healing qualities of its scales and meat.

this gets more strange by the day...

GSXRN99

CAPSLOCK
I had two kids in central Cal. A 2 yo who actually went home after 3 days and the 4 yo who remains. Both Hispanic and both around recent travelers from Mexico

DungBeatle

Scarabaeidae Scarabaeinae
A total of 722 people had died from the virus and 34,546 were infected in mainland China by the end of Friday, China's National Health Commission said.

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
Coronavirus Mysteriously has HIV Glycoprotein Inserts not Present in any other known Coronavirus
February 2, 2020 1:38 pm

Folks, this coronavirus epidemic is getting more interesting and possibly scary. In this just published research, investigators found that that “spikes” exist in this strain not present in any other known coronavirus. Furthermore, these inserts are the same as certain glycoproteins in the HIV-1 virus. The authors state this is “unlikely to be fortuitous.” I am NOT a virologist. I am a clinician, and I humbly but honestly believe that I have far better clinical answers for problems like this than most all of conventional medicine combined. I want to follow this trail as it suggests something possibly diabolical could have transpired in China. While our Congress is wasting time, energy, and lots of money in a vain effort by one party to remove the elected president of another party, it seems much better use of such energy could go into understanding what is going on and finding some REAL protection for our people. Again, I suggest you see the recent video I posted on ozone and coronavirus (see below). I do plan to continue educational YouTube videos on this and related subjects. I humbly ask that you share with others.
Read More...

LE05BUSA

GFY
...rebutted or disproved...???...not the same...
Disproven as being factual evidence, and the non-peer reviewed white paper taken down.

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
Videos surfacing of 'mass arrests' targeting anyone spreading false information (as defined by the state)

China may be facing it's own HK moment spurred on by the death of the whistle blower doctor

They sure are off to a rough new year

LE05BUSA

GFY
When you thought the CCP couldn't get any lower, they have now rewritten their definition of "infected".

If a patient tests positive for 2019-NCov, but displays no symptoms, they aren't "infected".

WTF.

BigGar

high on placebo
In regards to this illness, is there anyone out there walking around now, who can say, "I had that fucking Coronavirus three weeks ago, felt like shit for a week or so, all fine now . . ."? I mean, is this something that most healthy people get, deal with, get over, and get on with life? I realize there's a fatality rate and some people definitely fucking die. I'm curious about the ones that survive. I'm sure plenty of us had a cold last month, or last week, or last year, and then we didn't have it anymore and back to doing whatever we were before we felt like ass for a few days. What's the story with this one?

LE05BUSA

GFY
In regards to this illness, is there anyone out there walking around now, who can say, "I had that fucking Coronavirus three weeks ago, felt like shit for a week or so, all fine now . . ."? I mean, is this something that most healthy people get, deal with, get over, and get on with life? I realize there's a fatality rate and some people definitely fucking die. I'm curious about the ones that survive. I'm sure plenty of us had a cold last month, or last week, or last year, and then we didn't have it anymore and back to doing whatever we were before we felt like ass for a few days. What's the story with this one?
If you believe the shitbag communist numbers, you have a 20% chance of dying...as of today. Expect those numbers to change.

20200210_231942.jpg

nomad

BAMF
If a patient tests positive for 2019-NCov, but displays no symptoms, they aren't "infected".
Are you aware of the "pharma industry science" that goes on in this country?

But drug companies’ primary motivation is “big profits.” So, they design studies and report the results “in a manner that is biased toward showing a favorable risk-benefit profile,” Carome told Drugwatch.

Thats just a 2sec google search. US plays by the same rule book.

NO VACCINE HAS BEEN DONE OF SIMILAR VACCINATED AND UNVACCINATED KIDS
thats none. zero. because it is considered unsafe for children not to be vaccinated yet there is a whole cumminity of Amish available for studying unvaccinated children... They are not dropping dead like flies, but that result would not suit Big Pharam

VACCINE STUDIES CHOOSE THE HEALTHIEST KIDS FOR THEIR STUDIES
they dont choose poor black boys (the CDC own data show they are 2x more at risk for brain damage than any other group)

THEY LIMIT THE PERIOD OF THE TRIAL TO ELIMINATE LONGER TERM "SIDE EFFECTS"
this is moving the goalposts to suit the outcome and is the definition of JUNK SCIENCE

And thats just the first three I can remember

I mean, is this something that most healthy people get, deal with, get over, and get on with life?
Your immune system has evolved over millions of years to be able to defeat attacks
People with weaker immunity, or non adapted immunity will die. This ensure that the human species adapts to its environment.
Measles, Chicken pox, Mumps, Whooping Cough are somewhere between a blip on the radar and annoying for most people. For those with defective immunity, they are deadly.

I have posted many links to articles on the importance of maintaining your immune system by cutting out sugar (which also fuels cancer cells) reducing high glycemic carbs, increasing Vitamin intake esp D and C, and eating nourishing raw foods not burgers and fugin fries!

Its no more complicated than that.
Check out any of the wellness gurus. For example:

Your best defense is offense. Avoid catching it in the first place.
Put all your attention on what you touch and avoid touching your face.

At restaurants, ask for lemon or lime and sanitize their implements with it
Avoid public places, or high traffic places

nomad

BAMF
investigators found that that “spikes” exist in this strain not present in any other known coronavirus. Furthermore, these inserts are the same as certain glycoproteins in the HIV-1 virus. The authors state this is “unlikely to be fortuitous.” I am NOT a virologist. I am a clinician, and I humbly but honestly believe that I have far better clinical answers for problems like this than most all of conventional medicine combined. I want to follow this trail as it suggests something possibly diabolical could have transpired in China.
Now we are in 911 territory. I still do not know what to make of the first hand accounts of firemen that heard a series of detonations before the towers came down.

If this thing did escape from a lab, it is unlikely we will hear the true story for decades.

It doesnt change much. A naturally mutated version can kill just as many.

People are getting well from this one, so its not modern day black death or plague or Spanish flu.

Last edited:

rumble phish

BAMF+
After nearly 28 years living in Asia, I can tell. I'd bet I speak better Japanese than you (probably way better) as well. :razz:
I'd bet you speak better Japanese than I do as well since I don't speak it. I mean, I know a couple of choice words and I can count to 10 (used to be able to count to 100). But since I live in America I don't really have use or even much of an opportunity to speak it here. My Dad always amazed me though. He went to Japan as a pimple faced 17 year old outta Lewisburg, WV and spoke fluent Japanese within 6 months. Within 8 months he could read and write it too.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
I thought your mom was Japanese- I figured she taught you. I'm making sure my kid is 100% bilingual in English/Thai, and I'm starting her on Chinese (enrolling her in an immersive language play-school program) in a couple months. Fluency in languages writes tickets as far as employment options go.

Top Bottom