CORONAVIRUS

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Dave and I agree fully.
The fake media has used senaationalism and panic tactics in order to destroy the economy that Trump created.

To the trained eye (mine) it s as clear as daylight.
Viruses have come and gone, google is our friend, we can all confirm this as truth... Yet NEVER has it been blown out of proportion like now.

The only difference being... Trump is the president.

Those of you who lean left, tend to believe your media. I don t.

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
In romania, there are 14 deaths from the corona19 virus so far.
Most of them were romanians who came back into the country from italy and spain.
Out of the 14 deaths, ALL 14 were people who had pre existing conditions like cancer, kidney/liver diseases, or other terminal health issues.

None were healthy people.

So when somebody dies on a hospital bed now, they die from cv19, NOT from the cancer they had for 4 years.

Media does a bad job reporting the truth.
This is what is happening here in the US.
I haven't heard of people dying from diabetes, from cancer, from kidney disease or from tumors. Now they re all dying of cv19.
Their prior terminal sickness is no longer mentioned. This is fake news.

People will continue to die because... People have always died from something or another. Not anymore.
Today everyone s dying of cv19.

Im not denying the virus.
Im denying the politicizing and exaggerration of the virus. The crashing of the global economy.
I hope to God that Trump can pull through and bury the people involved in trying to take him down.

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

Preferred pronouns: they, them, your excellencies
Website
lemonparty.org
Dave and I agree fully.
The fake media has used senaationalism and panic tactics in order to destroy the economy that Trump created.

Viruses have come and gone, google is our friend, we can all confirm this as truth... Yet NEVER has it been blown out of proportion like now.

Trust me, I've given a lot of thought to what you're saying

You'll find few people more bitter AND suspicious than me about how convenient China Virus is for our foes

Suspect #1 is the Chinese. Given the licking they've taken from Hong Kong and Trumps valiant trade war, I wouldn't put it past them to sacrifice their own for the grander aim of removing their #1 foe on the world stage. As we know, the Party > the people in that medieval regime

But it's here, and I ain't fucking around

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
Here ya go, whitepower. How many foiled attacks has the FBI helped plan?
most in the FBI are the best of the best doing a tough job...

their tip top bosses are another story... deep staters to the bone... and a good chance into pedophile shit... the very shit they will plant on your hard drive and put you away for a long time if You are not towing the line.

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
You mean Turnips FAILED trade war? Valiant? Really? Please shut up, jesus christ. Valiant ...that's absurd. His Valiancy? Fuck.
I don't think you know what valiant means

Please stop projecting on others your own failure to plan

Thank you and have a great evening

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Not sure how the FBI article plays a part in what we re talking about here...

Trump asked earlier... "Does anyone remember the N1A1 flu in 2009-2010?
Me either.
That s cause none of the left media covered anything alarming about it. There were no stay at home, there were no business shutdowns.

In the us 18,000 died. Worldwide between 250,000-500,000 died from it.

The market didn t crash, the economy didn t stop, the leftist media didn t sensationalize it.

Wonder why? Maybe because Obama was president and his beloved media would never cockblock him.

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
Turnip the Valiant.

What failure to plan are you referring to? Im doing fine. Logging is dead, real estate is booming, tuna season starts in late June.

I dont have the flu yet.

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
Turnip the Valiant.

What failure to plan are you referring to? Im doing fine. Logging is dead, real estate is booming, tuna season starts in late June.

I dont have the flu yet.
I only know of your logging business. Remember, where you were blaming everybody but yourself, posted a bunch of threads, got your ass handed to you causing you to turn with your tail between your legs and flee like a raped ape into self-imposed exile

nomad

BAMF
"Even if a worker sneezes directly into a bowl of raw salad greens before packing it in a take-out container for you to take home, as gross as it is, it's unlikely to get you sick," López-Alt reported.

While I'm inclined to believe López-Alt and Chapman, I ran the same question by a few experts. And, they agreed — even in the unlikely case someone with COVID-19 coughs directly in your meal, you aren't going to catch the coronavirus.

"The transmission is through the respiratory epithelium in your nose, mouth, and eyes. It's unlikely to be transmitted in the food, more likely on hands while holding food packaging," said Dr. Eric Cioe-Pena, an emergency physician and the director of global health for Northwell Health.

BULLSHIT

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
I'm gonna try to save the thread with some useful info- Bangkok massage prices- 'full service' is sex, and 'four hands' is two girls- these are their shop prices- outcall to your room would probably be another 1000 baht (~$32):

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
Those prices are Baht shit crazy :up:

I'm gonna try to save the thread with some useful info- Bangkok massage prices- 'full service' is sex, and 'four hands' is two girls- these are their shop prices- outcall to your room would probably be another 1000 baht (~$32):

View attachment 32585

nomad

BAMF
Science from a microbiologist that works at this level of understanding

THURSDAY, March 26, 2020 (HealthDay News) -- It has spread across the globe in just a few short months, sickening hundreds of thousands, but the new coronavirus has the dubious distinction of not really being a living organism, biologists say.

"Viruses aren't considered alive -- in class, I call them pseudo-alive," said Eric Mendenhall, an associate professor of biological sciences at the University of Alabama in Huntsville.

"They require a host to even begin to function. However, since they use DNA or RNA to pass information to the next round of viruses the cell makes for them, they are subject to some of the same principles of evolution and selection that alive organisms are subject to," he explained in a university news release.

"A virus usually enters the cell through a protein our cells have on their surface. COVID-19 -- and SARS [severe acute respiratory syndrome] before that -- use a protein called ACE2, which is on the surface of the cells in our lung, throat and intestinal tract," Mendenhall said.

Coronaviruses are a category of viruses that typically infect mammals and birds; there were only six that could infect humans before COVID-19 showed up.

nomad

BAMF
FACTOID: Flu vaccines fail each yer because they guess the strain wrong.
The CDCs states that wrong strain of flu vaccine does NOT provide any protection against a different strain...

What DOES help fight infections is enabling or "boosting" your immune systems - the thing that has worked for primates since the dawn of time...
THis is the central concept of doctors that have converted to the practice of WELLNESS

Boosting Your Immune System Through Nutrition

70% of our immune system is in our gut. Therefore, our immune system’s biggest exposure to the outside world is through what we eat.

We need to avoid inflammatory foods, like sugar, gluten and dairy.

The immune system can be weaponized through a variety of micronutrients, but I would like to concentrate on four players acclaimed for having especially potent immunomodulating capabilities: Vitamins A, D and C, and Zinc. Vitamins A and D activate overlapping biochemical pathways, and as such, their functions are similar

believe or die!

Last edited:

nomad

BAMF
High Heat May Kill the Coronavirus

Story at-a-glance
  • A recent Chinese investigation suggests COVID-19 is highly sensitive to high temperatures and spreads faster in colder climates; its most rapid spread is occurring at a temperature of 8.72 degrees Celsius (47.7 degrees Fahrenheit)
  • Fever is a core mechanism by which your body fights viral infection. You can simulate a fever by raising your core body temperature in a sauna, steam bath, or by engaging in physical movement to induce sweating
  • A number of studies have investigated the antiviral effects of sauna bathing. For example, a clinical study involving 50 volunteers showed regular sauna bathers had half the rate of common cold compared to nonusers. Those who use a sauna at least two or three times per week also have a lower risk of influenza and pneumonia
  • Sauna use kills bacteria, fungi, parasites and viruses and boosts your immune function by increasing white blood cell, lymphocyte, neutrophil and basophil counts. By elevating your core temperature your body also releases heat shock proteins that help block the replication of influenza viruses
  • Coronaviruses (as a general group) incubate in your sinuses for about three days before moving down into your lungs, and appears to be destroyed by temperatures around 133 degrees F (56 degrees Celsius), which can easily be reached in a sauna

hedgehog

BAMF
Dave and I agree fully.

So using the same ‘logic’ (and I use the word loosely in that respect), the coronavirus here in Spain is not as bad as it is an agenda being pushed by the right wing media to cause sensationalism and panic to try and bring down the newly elected left wing government.

It’s all the deep state maaaaaaan!

FFS, this is affecting negatively (here more than a lot of countries as we never fully recovered from the last recession) every country where it hits, regardless of what political denomination the government has.

It is a serious virus. Personally I would believe the doctors I know and Simon on here over ‘q anon’ from 4-Chan or some tinfoil hatted nutcase on a conspiracy website that think it’s started by upper class pedophiles drinking adrenochrome.

nomad

BAMF
India's poorest 'fear hunger may kill us before coronavirus'

It can always be worse

India has been put in lockdown to halt the spread of the coronavirus outbreak. People have been told to stay indoors, but for many daily-wage earners this is not an option. The BBC's Vikas Pandey finds out how they were coping in the days leading up to Tuesday's announcement.

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
So using the same ‘logic’ (and I use the word loosely in that respect), the coronavirus here in Spain is not as bad as it is an agenda being pushed by the right wing media to cause sensationalism and panic to try and bring down the newly elected left wing government.

It’s all the deep state maaaaaaan!

FFS, this is affecting negatively (here more than a lot of countries as we never fully recovered from the last recession) every country where it hits, regardless of what political denomination the government has.

It is a serious virus. Personally I would believe the doctors I know and Simon on here over ‘q anon’ from 4-Chan or some tinfoil hatted nutcase on a conspiracy website that think it’s started by upper class pedophiles drinking adrenochrome.

Agenda ID2020 is no conspiracy my friend

Well got some from New Orleans but this is a great way to keep the nasty Yankees out of our state! Good Job Governor! Got to get the Kali invasion controlled as well so they will be next! Use whatever means necessary to deter them. They just screw up our state! :fu:

gsxrian

BAMF
An interesting litmus test as to the validity of this virus is if one of the following actually dies from it. So far Tom Hanks and wife, Prince Charles, Boris Johnson (UK PM) have all tested positive for the Coronavirus .... let's see what happens to them.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
As far as motorsports goes, just write off astronomical spring, summer starts the third week in June. The Indy500 is now postponed until August, MotoGP keeps putting off the restart date, AFT in Loudon the Saturday before father's day is doubtful as hell.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Well got some from New Orleans but this is a great way to keep the nasty Yankees out of our state! Good Job Governor! Got to get the Kali invasion controlled as well so they will be next! Use whatever means necessary to deter them. They just screw up our state! :fu:

As a person that was sent from state to state in disasters to help others to live and or recover their dead. I have seen the divide of fear more often in these times then most. instead of dividing in times of a Nation's need the people always came together and we defeated any and all situations up to now.

I'm all for finding a cure as a country..not as a state. To think limiting two states travel into another state is going to save your ass from getting this is pretty naive. Specially with Dallas being a wold travel hub.

But hey it's all a conspiracy so its all good.

BigGar

high on placebo
High Heat May Kill the Coronavirus

Story at-a-glance
  • A recent Chinese investigation suggests COVID-19 is highly sensitive to high temperatures and spreads faster in colder climates; its most rapid spread is occurring at a temperature of 8.72 degrees Celsius (47.7 degrees Fahrenheit)
  • Fever is a core mechanism by which your body fights viral infection. You can simulate a fever by raising your core body temperature in a sauna, steam bath, or by engaging in physical movement to induce sweating
  • A number of studies have investigated the antiviral effects of sauna bathing. For example, a clinical study involving 50 volunteers showed regular sauna bathers had half the rate of common cold compared to nonusers. Those who use a sauna at least two or three times per week also have a lower risk of influenza and pneumonia
  • Sauna use kills bacteria, fungi, parasites and viruses and boosts your immune function by increasing white blood cell, lymphocyte, neutrophil and basophil counts. By elevating your core temperature your body also releases heat shock proteins that help block the replication of influenza viruses
  • Coronaviruses (as a general group) incubate in your sinuses for about three days before moving down into your lungs, and appears to be destroyed by temperatures around 133 degrees F (56 degrees Celsius), which can easily be reached in a sauna

You guys thought I was joking about sticking a hair dryer in my face a few times every day. . .

I wasn't.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...try washing it every day...

...maybe a few lung filling hits off the hair dryer would help...

Top Bottom