Other helpful nutrients for this pandemic are:
- Garlic: 9,000-18,000 mg every day until symptoms subside.
- Vitamin D: a group of vitamin D researchers have determined that optimum vitamin D levels for disease prevention are 40-60 ng/ml. Some recommend a higher level, such as 70 or higher, but still less than 100, especially when trying to sidestep a major infection or cancer. If you do not maintain these levels regularly, it may be advisable to take 50,000 IU for four days then slowly decrease the dose to maintain optimal levels.
- Zinc: one lozenge containing 18.75 mg of zinc acetate every two waking hours; no more than 8 lozenges a day for no longer than three consecutive days. Try to avoid lozenges that contain sugar, since sugar may suppress the immune system.
- Vitamin A: for improved resistance to viral infections, some sources recommend taking 50,000 IU twice daily for five days, then reducing to 25,000 IU for not more than ten days.
- Silver has its proponents as an anti-viral or to prevent follow up bacterial infections. Crucially, evidence has shown that silver hydrosol may be effective against certain strains of coronavirus like SARS.
It is irresponsible for health authorities not to inform people of natural ways of boosting immunity, particularly in the absence of pharmaceutical treatments for COVID-19.
Why would they inform people?
That would defeat their whole purpose, wouldn t it... Which is, the more dead, the better for the libs