CORONAVIRUS

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
Amazon Prime one month delivery quoted for an Air Fryer

amazons said:
Extended delivery time: We’re temporarily prioritizing the delivery of some items in order to serve our customers in need and ensure the safety of our associates. As a result, some delivery times are longer than usual.
Okay listen, how I'm supposed ta cook all da foods I'm hoarding if you won't deliver me that dang large capacity air fryer I have my eyes on. :fu:

Amazon product

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum

I actually knew the answer before I asked the question- it's not the first time I've seen this guy's name...

He just published this a couple days ago:

nomad

BAMF
OH look, no deaths in Russia

According to Russia’s own statistics agency, the number of pneumonia cases in Moscow grew by thirty-seven per cent this January, compared with the same time last year. Anastasia Vasilyeva, the head of the independent Doctors Alliance trade union, said, “It’s impossible to know the real situation, but one thing we know for sure: the state is ready to manipulate medical statistics for political purposes.” In 2015, Putin announced a drive to lower the death rate from cardiovascular disease, after which hospitals reported a year-to-year drop in death from heart-related illness—and a nearly equivalent rise in deaths from rare or unclassifiable diseases.

nomad

BAMF
Dr Duc explains it in pretty simple terms
This guy is more annoying with his self serving "help", and acronyns, than faebook huxters

the worlds #1 weight loss surgeon ahahahaha

26 min in until the first useful stat:
US has 2.8 hospital beds/1000 people - btm of the list
Italy has 12 beds/1000 people

f word on video from a surgeon.. come on... hes a facebook tool

A student of history is a better choice

Last edited:

kratz74

BAM
This guy is more annoying with his self serving "help", and acronyns, than faebook huxters

the worlds #1 weight loss surgeon ahahahaha

26 min in until the first useful stat:
US has 2.8 hospital beds/1000 people - btm of the list
Italy has 12 beds/1000 people

f word on video from a surgeon.. come on... hes a facebook tool

A student of history is a better choice

His ego is far bigger than his brain. Just WOW.

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
trump added that as part of the trade deal!
I've mmm
Just released by the Department of Labor: ~3,300,000 unemployment claims were submitted last week- the previous weekly record was ~695,000 in 1982. :eek:
Well Sikorsky seems to not have any unemployed. Driving by their facility and seeing 5000+ cars in the parkinglot makes one wonder why this virus isn t affecting US Gov contract workers.
Hmmm.....

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
I've mmm

Well Sikorsky seems to not have any unemployed. Driving by their facility and seeing 5000+ cars in the parkinglot makes one wonder why this virus isn t affecting US Gov contract workers.
Hmmm.....
Defense industry manufacturing facilities are remaining open in Connecticut- so are other 'essential' businesses like dog groomers and bicycle repair shops.

Major construction projects already underway will also continue, Lamont said. Additionally, major manufacturing facilities, particularly those in the defense industry — such as Pratt & Whitney, Sikorsky Aircraft and General Dynamics Electric Boat — will remain open.

Have not witnessed it personally but I've seen multiple references on Twitter to kids walking into produce sections of stores and intentionally coughing all over the produce. The correct response to this behavior is physical violence, in my humble opinion.
Have no mercy.

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Defense industry manufacturing facilities are remaining open in Connecticut- so are other 'essential' businesses like dog groomers and bicycle repair shops.

Major construction projects already underway will also continue, Lamont said. Additionally, major manufacturing facilities, particularly those in the defense industry — such as Pratt & Whitney, Sikorsky Aircraft and General Dynamics Electric Boat — will remain open.

Dog groomers don t employ 5000 people under the same roof.

I mean, don t they know they could all die?!
Why would the gov keep them together still? Social distancing doesn t apply in gov contract businesses?

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Dog groomers don t employ 5000 people under the same roof.

I mean, don t they know they could all die?!
Why would the gov keep them together still? Social distancing doesn t apply in gov contract businesses?
These businesses are also allowed to stay open:

Among the retail outlets deemed essential besides gun shops are hardware stores, pet stores, convenience stores and liquor stores.

Hotels, construction sites, marinas, gardening stores and farmers markets are also considered essential businesses under the governor’s order.

CID

BAMF+
essential.....lol --- The new media buzz word --- lets all take a look at that word's meaning now in the context of a pandemic and who exactly defines it.

As a politician, it's essential to cause panic and crisis to get elected, but when a crisis does happen it's essential to seem like you're doing something to quell the panic of crisis, essentially reversing the methodology of what got you elected in the first place.

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Again...

don t they know that all their employees are risking death by going under the same roof day after day?

Haven t they heard about isolation, masks and body suits?
Why do 5000 people ignore the "facts" merely because they re producing gov products...

Or do gov products protect one from contacting the cv19 virus.
People wanna know

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Again...

don t they know that all their employees are risking death by going under the same roof day after day?

Haven t they heard about isolation, masks and body suits?
Why do 5000 people ignore the "facts" merely because they re producing gov products...

Or do gov products protect one from contacting the cv19 virus.
People wanna know
I don't know, but the rules are the same for the thousands of people that work in hotels and convenience stores and hardware stores and any other businesses on the list, not just ones with government contracts. I'm not surprised that plants like Sikorsky that pump a lot of federal money into the state are kept open by the governor.

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
I don't know, but the rules are the same for the thousands of people that work in hotels and convenience stores and hardware stores and any other businesses on the list, not just ones with government contracts. I'm not surprised that plants like Sikorsky that pump a lot of federal money into the state are kept open by the governor.
Come come now...
Lets recapitulate.

Our beloved gov tells us WE RE GONNA DIE, if we don t isolate if we don t practice distancing if we dont wash our hands every minute.

Right?

Yet, in their gov businesses, there are literally 5000 if not more people, per shift, 3 shifts in total (i have plenty relatives working st sikorsky for decades)
Who are not following the same gov advice.
So they are basically risking their lives and with the blessing of their gov.

What gives dude?
Try to make the difference, we re not talking about dog groomers.
We re talking about a city sized factory with over 5000 people working breathing sneezing and caughing under the same roof.

These businesses are also allowed to stay open:

Among the retail outlets deemed essential besides gun shops are hardware stores, pet stores, convenience stores and liquor stores.

Hotels, construction sites, marinas, gardening stores and farmers markets are also considered essential businesses under the governor’s order.
It is very delicate for a State to close a DOD contractor. Not something that is done in a situation such as this.
That is my world. Not so easy for a State to close a facility that produces products for the Warfighter. It is just that simple. Not that it cannot be done or has not been done in the past it is just rare and specific circumstances weigh heavily into that decision making process.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Come come now...
Lets recapitulate.

Our beloved gov tells us WE RE GONNA DIE, if we don t isolate if we don t practice distancing if we dont wash our hands every minute.

Right?

Yet, in their gov businesses, there are literally 5000 if not more people, per shift, 3 shifts in total (i have plenty relatives working st sikorsky for decades)
Who are not following the same gov advice.
So they are basically risking their lives and with the blessing of their gov.

What gives dude?
Try to make the difference, we re not talking about dog groomers.
We re talking about a city sized factory with over 5000 people working breathing sneezing and caughing under the same roof.
They're deemed 'essential', just like the thousands of other workers in other businesses that are allowed to continue working (whom I guess aren't part of your conspiracy theory). Feel free to ask the governor why he considers them so.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Don't they make all the black UN helicopters and FEMA trailers, too?
They aren't painted black anymore.
They have cloaking devices that can make the birds look just like civilian models...
...or be made invisible to the human eye but, dogs can still see them.
Best bet is to have a dog's eyes transplanted into your head so you can be a good lookout... :neutral:

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
It is very delicate for a State to close a DOD contractor. Not something that is done in a situation such as this.

That is my world. Not so easy for a State to close a facility that produces products for the Warfighter. It is just that simple. Not that it cannot be done or has not been done in the past it is just rare and specific circumstances weigh heavily into that decision making process.

So 15,000 dead employees is worth it, so long as the gov contracts are being met. Got it.
Or maybe, in gov contract buildings 5000 people together are at less risk

I can see that. Sure.
Or maybe, it s just a flu and they re not worried about catching it.

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
They're deemed 'essential', just like the thousands of other workers in other businesses that are allowed to continue working (whom I guess aren't part of your conspiracy theory). Feel free to ask the governor why he considers them so.

Pfff. So THAT S IT!
Once the gov deems something "essential" the virus doesn t hurt them.
Brilliant!

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Pfff. So THAT S IT!
Once the gov deems something "essential" the virus doesn t hurt them.
Brilliant!
Is that how you see it? :lol:

Plants that manufacture defense equipment at a time when the US economy is on tilt and the world is in turmoil might very well be considered essential, and would be kept open at all costs, even in the face of an epidemic.

Why dog groomers are on the 'essential' list I have no idea.

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Is that how you see it? :lol:

Plants that manufacture defense equipment at a time when the US economy is on tilt and the world is in turmoil might very well be considered essential, and would be kept open at all costs, even in the face of an epidemic.

Why dog groomers are on the 'essential' list I have no idea.

I asked a reasonable question.
Why are 5000 employees PER SHIFT, Not in danger of cv19?
But we are merely by going out to walk our dog?

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
I asked a reasonable question.
Why are 5000 employees PER SHIFT, Not in danger of cv19?
But we are merely by going out to walk our dog?
I don't know what, if any, safety procedures are used inside the plant. It's not that they're 'not in danger'- it's that the risk (which may be ameliorated to some degree- maybe you could ask one of the 5,000 workers during the next shift change) was deemed not to outweigh the necessity of what they're doing.

There, a 'reasonable' answer to your 'reasonable' question. :biggrin1a:

I'm out- getting late here.

nomad

BAMF
Natural Treatments

Other helpful nutrients for this pandemic are:

• Garlic: 9,000-18,000 mg every day until symptoms subside.
  • Vitamin D: a group of vitamin D researchers have determined that optimum vitamin D levels for disease prevention are 40-60 ng/ml. Some recommend a higher level, such as 70 or higher, but still less than 100, especially when trying to sidestep a major infection or cancer. If you do not maintain these levels regularly, it may be advisable to take 50,000 IU for four days then slowly decrease the dose to maintain optimal levels.
  • Zinc: one lozenge containing 18.75 mg of zinc acetate every two waking hours; no more than 8 lozenges a day for no longer than three consecutive days. Try to avoid lozenges that contain sugar, since sugar may suppress the immune system.
  • Vitamin A: for improved resistance to viral infections, some sources recommend taking 50,000 IU twice daily for five days, then reducing to 25,000 IU for not more than ten days.
  • Silver has its proponents as an anti-viral or to prevent follow up bacterial infections. Crucially, evidence has shown that silver hydrosol may be effective against certain strains of coronavirus like SARS.

It is irresponsible for health authorities not to inform people of natural ways of boosting immunity, particularly in the absence of pharmaceutical treatments for COVID-19.

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
Natural Treatments

Other helpful nutrients for this pandemic are:

• Garlic: 9,000-18,000 mg every day until symptoms subside.
  • Vitamin D: a group of vitamin D researchers have determined that optimum vitamin D levels for disease prevention are 40-60 ng/ml. Some recommend a higher level, such as 70 or higher, but still less than 100, especially when trying to sidestep a major infection or cancer. If you do not maintain these levels regularly, it may be advisable to take 50,000 IU for four days then slowly decrease the dose to maintain optimal levels.
  • Zinc: one lozenge containing 18.75 mg of zinc acetate every two waking hours; no more than 8 lozenges a day for no longer than three consecutive days. Try to avoid lozenges that contain sugar, since sugar may suppress the immune system.
  • Vitamin A: for improved resistance to viral infections, some sources recommend taking 50,000 IU twice daily for five days, then reducing to 25,000 IU for not more than ten days.
  • Silver has its proponents as an anti-viral or to prevent follow up bacterial infections. Crucially, evidence has shown that silver hydrosol may be effective against certain strains of coronavirus like SARS.

It is irresponsible for health authorities not to inform people of natural ways of boosting immunity, particularly in the absence of pharmaceutical treatments for COVID-19.

lol... old news for some... and there are pharmaceutical treatments for it that work...

but that is also being surpressed by the 4th branch of the deep state...

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Being completely unprepared, in fact causing the unpreparedness, is fighting the deep state.

Nah, it's just plain stupid.

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
I don't know what, if any, safety procedures are used inside the plant. It's not that they're 'not in danger'- it's that the risk (which may be ameliorated to some degree- maybe you could ask one of the 5,000 workers during the next shift change) was deemed not to outweigh the necessity of what they're doing.

There, a 'reasonable' answer to your 'reasonable' question. :biggrin1a:

I'm out- getting late here.

Like i said, i have an aunt, my parents' god daugter, an old gf and her mother, and a good builder friend who has worked there for 40 yrs.
Christ, half of stratford works there.

None are wearing masks or going thru any special routine, nor being tested.

So, thinking logically, one would wonder why especially being a gov contract building, why are there no "cv19 precautions" being practiced inside Sikorsky?

Top Bottom