CORONAVIRUS

>Congrats, you have the shingles virus dumbass.
Yawn... Wrong again fukwit. while possible, its not inevitable. More scaremongering that the sheeple lap up
Nope, if you've had the chicken pox, you have the shingles virus - both are the same. Varicella is lying dormant along your nerve pathways as you're reading this.

1/3 will become afflicted with shingles. The risk increases above 60.

How old are you nomad?

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
oh now you want recognition for bench science eh? Yes dormant like MANY other viruses. Telescoping on ONE is misleading, but then thats the point isnt it?

How many of these are in your system (FYI they are all worse than even full blown shingels)

1) HERPES: 1 in 5 Americans infected

Globally, an estimated two-thirds of the population under 50 are infected with herpes simplex virus type 1
(thats from the WHO... ya know who they are right?)

Though herpes is currently best known by name as the cause of a worldwide epidemic of venereal disease, this virus family plagues people of all ages and circumstances: The fetus may be devastated by cytomegalovirus, the child bespotted by chicken pox, the adolescent felled by infectious mononucleosis, the adult pestered by recurrent cold sores, the aged agonized by shingles.

And unless some way is found to control the epidemic of genital herpes, which now affects one in five American adults, a dramatic increase is predicted in cervical abnormalities and cases of cervical cancer. An apparent increase in early cases of cervical cancer has already been noted by several gynecologists.

five herpes viruses that infect human beings are now believed to cause more illness than any other group of viruses.

2) FLU any of the many combinations of viruses
Researchers Discover Cold Virus Can 'Hit And Hide'

3) Mononucleosis
Technically a form of Herpes
Mononucleosis aka “Mono” or “The Kissing Disease” is caused by the Epstein-Barr virus, which is a type of the herpes virus.

4) Tuberculosis
roughly 5-10% of the infected individuals will eventually develop tuberculosis disease.

5) HPV – Common Warts
which is estimated to infect 75% of all men and women. The virus infects the top layer of skin and there remains present in your system.

But now we get to the really interesting part for the brainless parrots:

THE VACCINE CAUSES SHINGES TOO !!!
(except it doesn not provide lifelong immunity AND weakens the immune system)

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
  • Before the chickenpox vaccine was licensed in the US in 1995, children acquired natural immunity to the illness by age six. While it is contagious, chickenpox is a mild disease without any long-term or fatal complications.
  • Normally, when you recover from chickenpox, the virus remains dormant in your nerve roots for many years, unless triggered by physical or emotional stress. When the virus is awakened, it surfaces as shingles, a painful illness marked with a blister-like rash on one side of the body.
  • The chickenpox vaccine only provides temporary immunity, unlike the long-lasting immunity you get from getting the condition. At the same time, there are reports of serious reactions, injuries, and deaths from the mass use of the vaccine.
  • Voluntary health choices are important in preventing vaccine issues. Help raise public awareness by arming yourself with vaccine information.
Although very painful, most people who get shingles will recover without serious complications and will not get it a second time.
Ill take that over a "vaccine" that is 30% effective and lasts 12mo any day

So yeah, Ill take the live version CP any day, and I am celebrating an anniversary of my 21st birthday that your "statistics" say should mean I have had an outbreak of shingles... but no. Most of the world will have Herpes type 2 3 4 5 whatever long before there is any possibility of any virus in me reactivating. I also dont plan to go into space which is know to reactivate many of these dormant viruses.

After contracting and recovering from chickenpox (usually as a child), as you age, your natural immunity gets asymptomatically "boosted" by coming into contact with infected children, who are recovering from chickenpox. This natural "boosting" of natural immunity to the varicella (chickenpox) virus helps protect you from getting shingles later in life.

"The effectiveness of the vaccine is 44 percent against disease of any severity and 86 percent against moderate or severe disease."
But the vaccine may be LESS effective than that—around 40 percent—according to an investigation of a chickenpox outbreak among 23 children at a New Hampshire daycare center. The outbreak began with a child who had already been vaccinated.

Just gets better and better dont it....

A study in Quebec, Canada, involving 2,000 fourth graders was done to determine the proportion of children who would need to be vaccinated in a "catch-up" program.
Of the youngsters with negative or unknown chickenpox histories, 63 percent had antibodies against the virus, presumably from having had such a mild case that they didn't even realize they had it.

Imagine that...

Last edited:

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
The Chickenpox Vaccine Itself Can Cause Injury or Death
As is true with most vaccines, mass use of the chickenpox (varicella) vaccine has been followed by many reports of serious reactions, injuries and deaths.

Before consenting to your child's receiving this vaccine, consider the following:

• Between March 1995 and July 1998, the federal Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) received 6,574 reports of health problems4 after chickenpox vaccination. This translates to: one in 1,481 chickenpox vaccinations is followed by an adverse health event.
  • Four percent of reported adverse events (about 1 in 33,000 doses) involves serious health problems such as shock, encephalitis (brain inflammation), and thrombocytopenia (a blood disorder)
  • 14 of the 6,574 chickenpox vaccine adverse event reports ended in death
  • As a result of the reported vaccine reactions, 17 warnings for adverse events were added to the manufacturer's product label5 AFTER the vaccine was licensed and being used on a mass basis (including cellulitis, transverse myelitis, Guillain-Barre syndrome, and shingles)
  • There have been documented cases of accidental transmission of varicella vaccine strain virus from a vaccinated child to household contacts, including transmission to a pregnant woman
  • Adverse vaccine events are notoriously underreported—by as much as 90 percent, according to some experts—making the safety profile potentially even worse than the above statistics would suggest
The chickenpox vaccine may be even more risky when combined with other vaccines, like MMR.

ooooops FAIL

DungBeatle

Scarabaeidae Scarabaeinae
I have the prescription for the shingles vaccine.... haven’t gotten it yet.... should I ?
I got the Shingrix vaccine. It takes two doses about 2 months apart to be some 98% effective. The first shot in the arm had me in pain for almost 2 weeks. Second one wasn't so bad.

DungBeatle

Scarabaeidae Scarabaeinae
That’s the one I have
I can't tell you whether or not to get the shot, but I had chicken pox really bad when I was 32. Two solid weeks of blisters all over my body, in my mouth, up my nose, on my gums. I was worried how bad shingles would be. Didn't want to take any chances.

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
two doses about 2 months apart to be some 98% effective.
Er thats a negatory. The vaccine is at most 40% effective for a limited time (govt stats) the skeptic stats guess 20 - 30% depending on age etc.

Do you really want to compromise your immune system at the start of a pandemic like this?

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
The economic implications are (potentially) staggering here

Airline stocks are front and center being slammed in the broader market sell off

I'm scheduled to attend 2 conferences this week, and people are dropping out like flies...

rumble phish

BAMF+
Wasn't patient zero in "World War Z" in China? Perhaps the Zombie Apocalypse has begun, and I'll finally have a use for the 30,000 rounds of ammo in my garage. :2guns:🧟‍♂️
just came from china too!

literally how every zombie apocalypse book starts!
Umm... can I get a free post here?

Spanish flu killed more people that died in combat during WWI.

It’s worth taking these outbreaks seriously taking this into account, combined with the prevalence of fast, easy, international travel.

An infected person not showing symptoms on the journey can go full blown at their destination.
I believe the "flu" is responsible for more deaths than any other virus (or war) in the history of mankind. There are/have been so many mutations of it.

Having said that, most who die from a flu outbreak are elderly, or have compromised immune systems. Gar was asking what the fatality rate of this outbreak is, and I believe it's @ 3%, which isn't high for a flu outbreak.

How Deadly Is This Disease?

The short answer is, we don’t know. If you look at the number of people reported to be infected (approximately 600, though this number is sure to rise) and compare to the number of deaths (17), you can calculate a number called the case fatality rate, which describes how deadly a disease is. Right now, the case fatality rate is a little under 3%. That means that 3% of people who become infected with the new coronavirus die. But this number is almost meaningless right now, since we don’t really know yet how many people are infected and how many deaths will occur in the coming weeks. One thing we do know: like many other illnesses, 2019-nCoV patients are more likely to die if they are old or suffer from other diseases.

BTW, the only thing that spreads faster than a flu virus is FUD on the interwebs. I swear, sometimes it seems technology has taken us back to the days of rumor and gossip.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
True. We can just wield it more effectively these days...
Meh, it still mostly depends on the gullible or easily worried.

I've been playing for long enough that I'll look for smoke and flames before I'll take someone's word that there's a fire.

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
Meaning are we going to see many millions die soon?
Come on guys faaaaaak

This is 2020 not 1917 with poverty, poor health care, poor living conditions, rats (except in LA), poor nutrition, poor sanitation, no concept of transmission, no hand sanitizers, stupid dust masks and poor access to health information - even factoring in the Misinformation machines of Govt agencies around the world.

Death rate is directly correlated with poverty. Its been that way since history began.

There will be a huge scare, a few thousand deaths and thats that.

rumble phish

BAMF+
You're assuming China is being transparent

Many 'unofficial' reports that doctors treated (and lost) patients before knowing what was going on and those are 6 feet under now
This is true. China isn't exactly known for it's "openness". Guess we'll have to wait to see what the spread and fatality rates are in western countries before we can "officially" call it. In the mean time... anyone down for some Sweet and Sour Pork? :lol:

fr0st

The Arvida Chancellor
Come on guys faaaaaak

This is 2020 not 1917 with poverty, poor health care, poor living conditions, rats (except in LA), poor nutrition, poor sanitation, no concept of transmission, no hand sanitizers, stupid dust masks and poor access to health information - even factoring in the Misinformation machines of Govt agencies around the world.

Death rate is directly correlated with poverty. Its been that way since history began.

There will be a huge scare, a few thousand deaths and thats that.
Except that virus doesn't antibiotics working for it..so.. you either have a good immune system or you don't and die of pneumonia

rumble phish

BAMF+
Except that virus doesn't antibiotics working for it..so.. you either have a good immune system or you don't and die of pneumonia
I think you're saying that antibiotics aren't effective against viruses, and if that's the case you are correct.

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
The economic implications are (potentially) staggering here

Airline stocks are front and center being slammed in the broader market sell off

I'm scheduled to attend 2 conferences this week, and people are dropping out like flies...
it's an economoc kidney punch from the deep state NWO... they have some swing and sway overthere also...

lots of slimy peices to this CDC / bill and malinda gates bullshit...

gets some breathing masks just in case...

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Antibiotics only work on bacterial infections.

Viruses are only defeated by a person's immune system...
...or not.

Now, if you have both a bacterial infection along with a viral infection, antibiotics could be helpful.

People who take antibiotics for cold or flu are idiots and only help make certain bacteria more resistant to treatment.

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
How long before the progressives shout racism at anyone calling out this started in China? Or for inbound China flight passengers being detained...or, heaven forbid, the creation of concentration camps and separating parents from children?

BigHock

BAMF
How long before the progressives shout racism at anyone calling out this started in China? Or for inbound China flight passengers being detained...or, heaven forbid, the creation of concentration camps and separating parents from children?
Don’t forget, kids in cages too!

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
If this shit spreads to the extent that iPhone production halts, then Tim Cook will win the trade war for Trump

jhinderliter

BAMF+
Just finished watching Contagion (2011). Excellent movie. You can find it on putlocker.
That movie was my big Hollywood debut ...

Camera guys and Sound engineers came by the airport and got stock footage for green screen stuff..

We got to talking and they asked me to come up and consult a scene the following week , so I got clearance from my PAO and went to the job site for few days.. a park with a softball diamond uptown Chicago..

In the scene I was supposed to hover in slingloaded pallets of MREs for the starving masses...

I hung back and watched , helped the special effects guys with the loads and rigging...

I was in uniform and Everybody was great , they all wanted to shake my hand and exchange names ,including this slight dark haired guy with glasses that introduced himself as Steven...

They are final prepping for the shot when I hear ‘ helicopter guy ! Can someone get the helicopter guy up here ?’ And I’m brought into the circle face to face with Matt Damon and the guy I’d met earlier Steven Solderbergh..

Steven has his directors lens looking into the sky and he’s asking very pointed questions ...

How long is it ? With blades ? How tall is it ? How fast are the winds underneath ?

I answer all his questions and he looks at me and says ‘could you fit that thing in here ?’

I say yea , but all those terra cotta roof shingles and that row of porta Johns are gonna end up in Lake Michigan..

He pauses and says ‘ what would you do ?’ I said I’d bring the MREs in by truck..

Damon says ‘ the man says trucks , so it looks like we’re using trucks ‘

They shake my hand , smile and thank me...

I still catch shit for recommending a truck in my inner cargo helicopter circle...

Matt Damon and his daughter got their MREs off a truck in the movie..

Last edited:

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Tearing children from their parents arms at the border was the specialty of the Norwiegian whore that trumpy appointed. The trumpanzees will cheer in unison at the pics of Homeland Security goons fukking up a bunch of slant eyed families.

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com

Health Impact News

Did Bill Gates & World Economic Forum Predict Coronavirus Outbreak? Will There be an Internet Blackout to Control Information?
January 26, 2020 12:45 pm

In this report we take an inside look at Event 201, which took place in NYC on October 18 2019. Event 201 is a high-level pandemic exercise hosted by the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. This is extremely fascinating because this pandemic simulation exercise of coronavirus took place about 6 weeks before the first illness from the coronavirus was actually reported in Wuhan China! That is one hell of a coincidence if you believe in that sort of thing. Another fascinating connection, is the fact that not only did the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation participate in and help set up the pandemic simulation of a coronavirus outbreak, but they just so happen to fund the group who owns the patent to the deadly coronavirus and are already working on a vaccine to solve the current crisis. Again an incredible coincidence… In this report you will see footage from inside the event as the members of the emergency epidemic board in this simulation, which consists of representatives from major banks, the UN, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Johnson and Johnson, logistical powerhouses, the media as well as officials from China and America’s CDC just to name a few. This simulation also includes news reports that were fabricated just for this exercise, please keep that in mind because they are eerily similar to reports we are currently seeing regarding this real world coronavirus outbreak.
Read More...
401 Congress Ave.
Suite 1540
Austin TX 78701
USA

Top Bottom