CORONAVIRUS

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
only problem with that is your only looking at the jabs and not looking at the larger picture...... a buddy and I have the same exact issues going on for the same time only his is a bit worse then mine,,, He is 100% UNVAXED, where I have two hits of pfizer. So We are more looking into the Case of Corona we BOTH had in January that came out of Texas... I'm looking into the post infection of coronavirus with long term or later development of other illness directly related to the infection and when do those infections start POST illness. I have a bit of knowledge in this as I've been following 9/11 syndrome cases for 21 years now …. what I don't have is the amount of time to pass to see the data results,, we are 6 to 9 years away from the knowledge.

We can all guess at this stuff … much like when they labeled me into the 9/11 syndrome pool which they did to every one that they couldn't figure what was going on with the patient... you where on the pile right into the syndrome pool. That diagnosis was back in April 0f '12 to this day they still don't know shit... I suspect we never will just like this corona shit. Science can be a very slow turn of the wheel.

Vicious_Cycle

they/them - LABusas Road Captain
Your buddy at least isn't dealing with problems caused by the jab, unless the jab is contagious, and he got the krud from you or another jabbed person.

You are a whole different story, having been jabbed and having inhaled all kinds of nasty shit 20 years ago (not to mention the God-only-knows-what we all inhaled at the drag strip). Your friend, if I'm guessing the right person, probably breathed that same shit at the drag strip.

I often wonder how much of my lung issues were caused by unwittingly inhaling burnt illegal fuels that people used to run in their bikes... My doctor believes my lungs are full of scar tissue.

I got the 'rona in June. I was in St. Augustine, FL for two weeks of boat training. I went up to Jax on the weekend to see YCIS and the old homies. On Sunday I started feeling kinda achy and feverish. I stayed in the hotel and tried to sweat it out in bed. I felt a little better the next morning, but being out on the enclosed boats in hot/humid Florida weather, and I was feeling shitty again that afternoon. I took a rapid test, but it came back negative. I felt much better the next day, but still had an annoying little cough. I was going to go back up to Jax again to have dinner with YCIS and his fam, but didn't want to get them sick if I had it.

By Tuesday, most of the class is sick with coughs and sniffles. No one wants to test for fear of being positive and having to quarantine out of the class (and have to come back at some point), or having to quarantine in the hotel for 5-10 more days away from home. So no one tests. The last day, one of the instructors takes a sick day.

All the students fly home the next day (try to, airlines are on another level of shitty lately). I find out my carpool partner tests positive. Wife leaves a test on the counter for when I get home in the middle of the night, and sleep in the basement. My test is positive. I find out the next day 4 of the 5 instructors tested positive as well. No one else tested that I know of.

I did see several friends during that second week. I warned all ahead of time that I had been sick, but tested negative. I let them all know later about my positive test, but none of them got sick and all tested negative.

I was going down to the cape with the family as soon as I got back, but waited a few days. I tested negative on a home test, then drove down. Took another week for the cough to go away completely, but it was two weeks before I didn't sound stuffy/nasally anymore.

BusaVeloce

Has never sold a motorcycle
Website
www.infowars.com
Bombshell: Russia Accuses Democrat Party Globalists Of Creating, Unleashing COVID-19
COVID-19 was a product of clandestine U.S.-backed biological weapons research, with pharmaceutical companies and the Democratic Party being the clear "beneficiaries" of the pandemic, Russia's MOD claims.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Clear on the sinus after a 6 week issue. Cleared up on its own.. cause noted as unkown..

Foggy thought process nounknown.... brain scan normal..

Lung scan are not any better or Worse then they where last year .. I'll take that as a positive .

Blood work pending ...

Cardio findings .... normal..

A23

BAMF+
I got the covid two weeks ago.
Was startled and a bit scared when I tested positive because of my age and lifestyle.

It was strange how little it affected me... if I hadn't tested I might not have even noticed.
I just got tired in the afternoon more than usual.

scottcolbath

BAMF+
I got the covid two weeks ago.
Was startled and a bit scared when I tested positive because of my age and lifestyle.

It was strange how little it affected me... if I hadn't tested I might not have even noticed.
I just got tired in the afternoon more than usual.
It's no longer a killer. Get sick, move on.

Glad you're doing fine.

S.C.

CID

BAMF+
say what you want about the hoax of severity, but make sure you ponder the real dangers of all this when you do........

The fact that this has touched most every human on the planet or will.

Thats some pretty serious shit when you stop and think about it. and it came from china.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
say what you want about the hoax of severity, but make sure you ponder the real dangers of all this when you do........

The fact that this has touched most every human on the planet or will.

Thats some pretty serious shit when you stop and think about it. and it came from china.
Yeah, it was a stroke of genius to scare the cattle of something that has happened quite commonly, since mankind started crawling around on this planet.

I like what FDR said: "There is nothing to fear but fear itself!"

Now that they have everyone scared to be alive, what's the next step...

...or better yet, what is the end game?

KEHALE

BAMF with a stick
Yeah, it was a stroke of genius to scare the cattle of something that has happened quite commonly, since mankind started crawling around on this planet.

I like what FDR said: "There is nothing to fear but fear itself!"

Now that they have everyone scared to be alive, what's the next step...

...or better yet, what is the end game?
It’s all about control. It always has been.

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

non binary Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
We should gradually be breaking every tie we have with CCP, beginning with educating any more of their spies, err. . . students.
Time for a very cold war.
The CCP may very well put themselves out of their own misery

Hong Kong just reported its largest ever surprise population exodus

The mainland is in population decline recording the lowest birth rate in the world

Their number one threat is that China will disappear before they attain first world status

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
The CCP may very well put themselves out of their own misery

Hong Kong just reported its largest ever surprise population exodus

The mainland is in population decline recording the lowest birth rate in the world

Their number one threat is that China will disappear before they attain first world status
I just spoke to a Chinese co-worker on Thursday. He said many people in Shanghai (?) who were locked down for so long traveled recently to resort towns (Sanya?) to celebrate some time after lockdown, himself included. He said he got out just before THOSE places were locked down due to outbreaks. Apparently it's really bad in those towns, not enough food, etc.

Website
www.bobbywarns.com
The people who are most angry about the vaccines are the ones who refuse to take them. I wonder why that is? 😂
Who’s angry about the vaccine? People were angry that a smoothbrained fossil fucking mandated it for the working populace most of whom already had the virus. Those same people might also be a bit pissed at the profit margins of the two primary vaccine makers.

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
Who’s angry about the vaccine? People were angry that a smoothbrained fossil fucking mandated it for the working populace most of whom already had the virus. Those same people might also be a bit pissed at the profit margins of the two primary vaccine makers.
The same people still complaining now that it's not mandated. And already having the virus means little, there's people that have had it 3+ times, even on this site.

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
Having the virus means nothing? Fucking boosted people getting covid over and over. If you can’t see the reason why people might have questions, I can’t help you.
People with the vaccine and without the vaccine can get Covid again. The difference is (or was) that 90% of the people in ICU with covid were unvaccinated. I never said people shouldn't have questions, what I said is the people who are most angry are those who wouldn't get vaccinated. It's like they're trying to feel better about their decision not to vaccinate.

Top Bottom