CORONAVIRUS

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
Like I said, covid was unknown so there were going to be a lot of changes as we understood it better. And, as I said, it's a good thing they adapt their guidances.

You're the one exclaiming that the "CDC is changing it's mind!!!" is proof that it's a hoax or whatever.

fr0st

The Arvida Chancellor
Shit i can't taste or smell right now that i have discovered up til now.

Hot peppers..
Garlic ( bread or anything)
Mustard
Spaguetti sauce
Parmesan cheese

Things i can taste.. either taste bad or half taste

Crazy shit..

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

non binary Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
Shit i can't taste or smell right now that i have discovered up til now.

Hot peppers..
Garlic ( bread or anything)
Mustard
Spaguetti sauce
Parmesan cheese

Things i can taste.. either taste bad or half taste

Crazy shit..
I found loss of taste was the most annoying thing when I had Covid back in January

Lasted a few weeks after all other symptoms were gone. I was hungry AF but when I tried to eat food it all tasted like newspapers or something

Upside was I lost some weight

Vicious_Cycle

they/them - LABusas Road Captain

scottcolbath

BAMF+
A long time moto buddy here in Phoenix (Mason, who Qwik also knows), has been full bore, 110% on board with the vaccines, masks, self quarrantine, etc. since this shit show started. He got COVID this week, while away on vacation. His comment on FB was "We stayed away from people outside, wore our masks, ate in our car," bla, bla, bla. And he still got COVID. And he is surprised. This guy is one smart motherfucker too. I'm actually surprised that he has been so on board with following the COVID protocols, since he was always something of a contrarian.

The only surprise for me is that it took him 2 1/2 years to get it. I did the complete opposite of him, and I didn't get it for two years. It finally got me last January.

S.C.

Vicious_Cycle

Like I said, covid was unknown so there were going to be a lot of changes as we understood it better. And, as I said, it's a good thing they adapt their guidances.
Yes, humankind has never dealt with a virus before, and we had no idea that it was airborne, and we didn't realize that it was small enough to fit through a cheesecloth mask, and we thought for sure that "Vaccinated people do not carry the virus, don't get sick, and that is not just in the clinical trials but it's also in real world data," when we were trying to force-jab the country.
no, wait, scratch that...
Vaccines aren't 100% bulletproof. No vaccine is.
So, when the vaccines fail miserably, we already knew they would because they aren't bulletproof, but this is all new and so it's a good thing the CDC adapts the lies they tell. But you had better not mention that the vaccines either don't work, or possibly maim you for life, because then it's
Really, my guy?

Modern vaccines been around since the 1950s and we're coming out of a 2 year global pandemic and you're still sitting there scratching your head, wondering how vaccines work and how effective they are? 🤔
I think I understand now. :up::retard::up:

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
5.7 TRILLION dollars given out in covid relief to date (stimmys/bills/etc)....

some of those math things in articles almost seem unbelievable, but unless im way off on my decimal points, 5.7t divided by 400m (rounded up)....is roughly 14 thousand dollars for every man woman and child living in the US right now. could even have rounded that down and stroked everyone a check for 10 grand right at the start and still come out ahead by over a TRILLION dollars?

or given every taxpayer a 20k credit on their income taxes for 2020 and 2021.... its hard to even wrap my head around the amounts we are talking about here just pissed away.

or put an even more depressing way, all 150m taxpayers are on the hook for that 5.7trillion bucks...to the tune of 40...thousand...dollars. EACH!

the rabbit hole gets even deeper and more depressing when you see reports on just how much of that money was simply pissed away, or siphoned off by scammers and the like vs actually making it into the hands of those it was intended to support.

Last edited:

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
OPPOSE SB 1419: Prohibits parents from accessing vaccination records for any vaccine for which a minor child can consent to on their own

Dear California NVIC Advocacy Team Members,

We need your help opposing a bad bill, SB 1419, that is scheduled for a hearing in the Assembly Appropriations Committee on Wednesday, August 3rd, at 9:00 AM at 1021 O Street in Room 1100 (agenda).

While the bill covers some topics outside of NVIC Advocacy's scope, we are strongly opposed to SB 1419 because it prohibits parents from accessing vaccination records for any vaccine their child can consent to on their own. SB 1419 should not be passed with provisions to block parents from knowing what vaccines their child has been given.

To be clear, NVIC is strongly opposed to minors consenting to vaccination on their own without parental consent and parents being denied access to those records. Unfortunately, current law allows children 12 and older to consent to vaccines for sexually transmitted diseases (HPV, Hepatitis A and B) without parental knowledge or consent. Current law also prohibits parents from accessing their child's records which fall under Section 123110 which covers any minor patient authorized by law to consent to medical treatment. It is not clear if "medical treatment" would include vaccines in the current law because it is not defined in the code.

However, SB 1419 clearly prohibits parents from accessing medical records for vaccines for sexually transmitted diseases their child received without their consent by adding the following new section - (3) When records relate to services described in Section 6924, 6925, 6926, 6927, 6928, 6929, or 6930 of the Family Code, or Section 121020 or 124260 of this code, when obtained by a patient at or above the minimum age for consenting to the service specified in the respective section.

If SB 1419 and SB 866 - which allows minor consent to all childhood vaccines - are both passed, the effect would be parents will be blocked from knowing that their child was vaccinated with vaccines that they specifically had chosen to not give their child.

[BILL HISTORY: SB 1419 was amended in the Senate to prohibit parents from accessing medical records for vaccines for which a minor child can consent to on their own. After passing multiple Senate committees, the bill passed the full Senate on 5/24/2022 in a 28-8 vote, with 4 NVR (no votes recorded). SB 1419 has also already passed the Assembly Health Committee on 6/14/2022 in a 10-3 vote, with 2 NVR.]

ACTION NEEDED:

1)
Submit written testimony to the Assembly Appropriations Committee stating your opposition to this section of SB 1419, as well as your opposition to SB 1419 as a whole if this section is not removed. This must be done before the hearing, which on Wednesday, August 3rd, at 9:00 AM at 1021 O Street in Room 1100. See talking points below.

To submit written testimony, send an email to approps.committee@assembly.ca.gov. You may also visit the Assembly Appropriations Committee website and click on the "Submit Position Email" button.

The Committee also accepts hard copies of written testimony mailed to: Assembly Appropriations Committee, 1021 O Street, Suite 8220, Sacramento, CA 95814

2) Contact members of the Assembly Appropriations Committee and ask them to either amend SB 1419 or oppose it. Please see below for talking points to use when communicating with them.

Assembly Member Chris R. Holden (Chair): 916-319-2041

Assembly Member Frank Bigelow (Vice Chair): 916-319-2005

Assembly Member Isaac G. Bryan: 916-319-2054

Assembly Member Lisa Calderon: 916-319-2057

Assembly Member Wendy Carrillo: 916-319-2051

Assembly Member Megan Dahle: 916-319-2001

Assembly Member Laurie Davies: 916-319-2073

Assembly Member Mike Fong: 916-319-2049

Assembly Member Vince Fong: 916-319-2034

Assembly Member Jesse Gabriel: 916-319-2045

Assembly Member Eduardo Garcia: 916-319-2056

Assembly Member Marc Levine: 916-319-2010

Assembly Member Bill Quirk: 916-319-2020

Assembly Member Robert Rivas: 916-319-2030

Assembly Member Akilah Weber, M.D.: 916-319-2079

Assembly Member Lori D. Wilson: 916-319-2011

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
Emails: (copy and paste into the "to" field in your email program)

assemblymember.holden@assembly.ca.gov, assemblymember.bigelow@assembly.ca.gov, assemblymember.bryan@assembly.ca.gov, assemblymember.calderon@assembly.ca.gov, assemblymember.carrillo@assembly.ca.gov, assemblymember.dahle@assembly.ca.gov, assemblymember.davies@assembly.ca.gov, assemblymember.mikefong@assembly.ca.gov, assemblymember.fong@assemblyca.gov, assemblymember.gabriel@assembly.ca.gov, assemblymember.eduardogarcia@assembly.ca.gov, assemblymember.levine@assembly.ca.gov, assemblymember.quirk@assembly.ca.gov, assemblymember.rrivas@assembly.ca.gov, assemblymember.aweber@assembly.ca.gov, assemblymember.wilson@assembly.ca.gov

3) Contact your state assembly member directly and ask him or her to either amend SB 1419 or oppose it. Please see talking points below.

If you do not know who your California assembly member is, login to the NVIC Advocacy Portal at http://NVICAdvocacy.org. Click on “Who Represents Me” on the home page or “My State” on the STATE TEAMS tab. Your personal state legislators are listed on the bottom of the page. You can click on your legislators’ names to get phone numbers, emails, and even links to their social media to connect to them.

You can also click here to find out who your California state legislators are.

4) Please share this email with family and friends, or you can ask them to go to NVIC Advocacy Home on the California state page, and click on the alert for SB 1419.

5) Sign up to get California "Heads Up" text alerts by texting "California" to 202-618-5488.

6) Sign-Up/Login to the NVIC Advocacy Portal OFTEN to check for updates.

We review bills and make updates daily. Bills can change many times over the legislative process and your timely visits, calls, and emails directed at the correct legislators are critical to this process.

TALKING POINTS (Please personalize to share how SB 1419 affects you and your family):

• SB 1419 contains a bad provision which comes between parents and their children by blocking parents from being able to obtain or inspect their own children's vaccination records for vaccines their children receive without parental consent.
  • SB 1419 should be amended to remove this harmful section. If it is not removed, then SB 1419 should be opposed.
  • The bill is especially dangerous since another bill in California, SB 866, is also advancing through the legislature. It would allow minor children to consent on their own to all childhood vaccines without parental knowledge or consent.
  • Vaccines are pharmaceutical products that carry a risk of injury and death. Minor children may not be aware of family and their own personal history of vaccine reactions or personal contraindications, and this section would prohibit parents from being able to trace what may be symptoms of vaccine reactions back to a particular vaccine to which a child.
  • If passed in its current form, SB 1419 would jeopardize the health and wellbeing of children in California. If a minor child consents to vaccination without parental knowledge and has a reaction, the parent may not recognize vaccine reaction symptoms and the reason for the child's sudden personality change and decline in physical, mental, or emotional health. SB 1419 further compounds this problem by blocking parents from viewing the record of this vaccine, therefore preventing them from obtaining valuable knowledge needed to take care of their child. This lack of knowledge could be life threatening for the child and may prevent the parent from seeking the appropriate medical care.
  • Children consenting to vaccination on their own are not likely to understand the legal ramifications when they are injured. There is a strict statute of limitations for filing a claim when someone is injured. If someone is injured by a vaccine, U.S. Code, Title 42, Chapter 6A, Subchapter XIX, Part 2, Subpart a, Sec. 300aa-16 Limitations of Actions prohibits a petition from being filed for injury compensation later than 3 years after the first symptoms or a significant aggravation of an injury. Hiding timely vaccine administration information from parents could prevent a parent from helping secure financial compensation to pay for medical treatments for a minor injured by vaccines.
  • Children and adolescents are vulnerable to peer and authority-figure persuasion. Some doctors, who are frustrated with having to spend time talking with educated parents about vaccines, have identified minor consent as a way to coerce children into consenting to vaccines on their own, and this bill would allow these vaccine providers to hide from parents who were opposed to the doctor interfering in their relationship with their child and vaccinating them.
  • Medical practitioners, schools, and others should never be permitted to coerce impressionable minor children into a medical procedure that is capable of causing injury or death behind their parents' backs. Since law already allows minor consent for certain STD vaccines, and SB 866 which allows providers to give all kids' vaccines without parental consent is advancing and may pass, providers should not be allowed to conceal this information from caring parents who may need this information to protect their child.
  • Federal legislative history provides evidence that Congress never intended for a minor child to make decisions to get a vaccine without parents' knowledge or consent. When the National Childhood Injury Act of 1986 was passed, the Act clearly stated that before the administration of vaccines to a child, a health care provider shall give a copy of the CDC's vaccine information materials to the "parent or legal representative of any child to whom the provider intends to administer such vaccine..." Children should only be vaccinated with parental consent, but since current law allows for some children to consent to vaccines are their own, providers should never be allowed to block or conceal this information.
  • Vaccine administration information should never be concealed from a parent especially since vaccine providers and manufacturers can't be sued for the damage they can inflict with a vaccine. Under the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986, Congress gave partial liability protection to vaccine manufacturers and then added an amendment giving vaccine administrators liability protection from vaccine injury lawsuits in 1987. In 2011, the U.S. Supreme Court judges in Bruesewitz et al v. Wyeth et al affirmed that government licensed and recommended childhood vaccines were “unavoidably unsafe” and effectively removed all remaining liability from vaccine manufacturers.
  • Current federal law won't support SB 1499. On March 18, 2022 federal judge Trevor N. McFadden blocked a Washington, D.C. law that required vaccination administration information be concealed from parents when children in the nation’s capital receive a vaccine without parental consent. If this bill passes, it will likely be successfully challenged in court as well.

Sincerely,

NVIC Advocacy Team
National Vaccine Information Center
http://NVIC.org and NVIC Advocacy Home
Contact Us

Make A Difference, support NVIC. NVIC is a certified 501(c)3 Charity.

Drakhen

BAMF
Biden tested positive again

For what? Nobody knows because that’s two quarters in a row so it doesn’t really count as Covid
Tested positive for NOTHING. My guess is the drugs they're pumping him with before they prop him up in front of the teleprompter aren't working so well anymore, so they're going to be hiding him from the public eye as much as they can. Especially before the midterms, so he doesn't say any more stupid shit that hurts the Democrats.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
This is pretty much my symptoms for 5 weeks along with daily fatigue ... no antibiotic, steroid, decongestion spray or pill so far has not taken away the sinus condition.

After my Mount Sanai work up I'll be heading to Atlanta to see this doc..

Wretch

amazingly graceful
This is pretty much my symptoms for 5 weeks along with daily fatigue ... no antibiotic, steroid, decongestion spray or pill so far has not taken away the sinus condition.

After my Mount Sanai work up I'll be heading to Atlanta to see this doc..

Nasal Saline solution?

I use that stuff daily just for maintenance in keeping the boogers free flowing.

If I eat wrong, I end up with very bad sinus infections...

...mostly from dairy but, also with some grains.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Nasal Saline solution?

I use that stuff daily just for maintenance in keeping the boogers free flowing.

If I eat wrong, I end up with very bad sinus infections...

...mostly from dairy but, also with some grains.

Nedipot ain't gonna cure this. Mucus is clear yet like a glue.. not runny at all extremly hard to lugi up or cough up. If this goes in the lungs I think I'll be fucked but good.

Vicious_Cycle

Mucus is... like a glue.. not runny at all extremly hard to lugi up or cough up.
That's what I have in my lungs, and have for years. Hard to expel. Gotta open-mouth cough in order to get it to move. Every now and then I won't catch it with my mouth and the fucking thing will land somewhere it's not supposed to. It just picks right up, like a solid. 🤷‍♂️

Wretch

amazingly graceful
That's what I have in my lungs, and have for years. Hard to expel. Gotta open-mouth cough in order to get it to move. Every now and then I won't catch it with my mouth and the fucking thing will land somewhere it's not supposed to. It just picks right up, like a solid. 🤷‍♂️

Gluten!

And Dairy puss.

Vicious_Cycle

Gluten-free hasn't fixed it. Dairy-free didn't either, so I've been back on dairy for quite a while.
I've noticed that I'm more prone to pancreatitis flare-ups when I quit milk. My doctor doesn't understand that one... "That makes no sense to me, but okay..."

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
Gluten-free hasn't fixed it. Dairy-free didn't either, so I've been back on dairy for quite a while.
I've noticed that I'm more prone to pancreatitis flare-ups when I quit milk. My doctor doesn't understand that one... "That makes no sense to me, but okay..."
Covid vaccine fixes all of that. And more. 😮

You WILL be assimilated. 😉

fish_antlers

BAMF+
Website
www.bikeland.org
Nedipot ain't gonna cure this. Mucus is clear yet like a glue.. not runny at all extremly hard to lugi up or cough up. If this goes in the lungs I think I'll be fucked but good.

Friend of mine took a spill on a ladder, broke a stack of ribs and his collar bone and punctured his lung. He then picked up covid in the hospital. Same issue as you but with the above additions. He said the nurse told him that clog you are experiencing (he had it too) is what is killing her patients. He eventually did something towel over his head with something (he was in the hospital for 3 weeks waiting for surgery they couldn't operate because of the hole in his lung)... he told me this whole story about 2 days ago whatever he did he finally hacked up the giant clog. He thought he was going to die until he finally cleared that thing.

Go see a doctor.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Status Paul?

No tenessee doctor has been of help.. this is a concern for future medical needs. Best they got to say is a new sleep study to see why I'm not sleeping..

Head to NYC on Wed for the work ups on the 10 it will take a week or so until I hear back..

Throat is better..

Still have nasal congestion along with sinus headaches

Tired with Foggy head and thought process during conversations .. mid day fatigue ... are my main concerns.

Docs here simply do not have case studies linking Post covid/vaccine shots... which is what I'm looking at.

Once I bring up 9/11 syndrom they just stare as every trained bit of knowledge just left their brains. It's like what the fuck am I supposed to do with this guy.

One PA was in kindergarten in 2001..

Currently on a simple Flonase... and pending blood work that I ORDERED to see my white blood cell count to see if I have an infection that "they can't see" I know my body very well.. I have an infection going on.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Friend of mine took a spill on a ladder, broke a stack of ribs and his collar bone and punctured his lung. He then picked up covid in the hospital. Same issue as you but with the above additions. He said the nurse told him that clog you are experiencing (he had it too) is what is killing her patients. He eventually did something towel over his head with something (he was in the hospital for 3 weeks waiting for surgery they couldn't operate because of the hole in his lung)... he told me this whole story about 2 days ago whatever he did he finally hacked up the giant clog. He thought he was going to die until he finally cleared that thing.

Go see a doctor.

Haaaa.. you don't know me very well.. I see doctors Weekly. I don't bitch much .. as I'm not gonna dwell on bad outcomes. There is consequences for life that usually involves death. I have a few more consequences to create before that debt is collected.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
It's just super strange how me and a budy have the same thing going on .. he is a bit worse then I. But we both caught the last covid back in January ..me being 2 shot Pfizer he zero shots yet we both had a good five week ride when we caught it from a guy from Texas. We both got better... then 5 weeks ago both have what ever the fuck we have catching it within two days of each other. Covid negative on 4 tests. Antibiotics didn't work. Did two series of antibiotics one with steroids and no improvement..

Could this all be some sort of allergy to what ever the fuck started to bloom or pollinate in the last 5 weeks.. well next week they will be testing for that possibility as well..

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
It's just super strange how me and a budy have the same thing going on .. he is a bit worse then I. But we both caught the last covid back in January ..me being 2 shot Pfizer he zero shots yet we both had a good five week ride when we caught it from a guy from Texas. We both got better... then 5 weeks ago both have what ever the fuck we have catching it within two days of each other. Covid negative on 4 tests. Antibiotics didn't work. Did two series of antibiotics one with steroids and no improvement..

Could this all be some sort of allergy to what ever the fuck started to bloom or pollinate in the last 5 weeks.. well next week they will be testing for that possibility as well..
Good luck Paul, keep us updated. I didn't realize that both of you are still dealing with this. Damn.

Vicious_Cycle

Top Bottom