CORONAVIRUS

BigGar

high on placebo
Ivermectin, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Zinc, Quercetin
They'll be good as new in a couple days. :up::up:
I hope so. That program didn't do shit for me unfortunately. I'd been on all of those supplements for 2+ years, twice a day. Took a weight appropriate dose of Ivermectin the day I tested positive and another two or three days later as instructed. I didn't have any Hydroxychloroquine or I'd have taken that too. Either way, I still got the 'rona pneumonia.
Would I have died if I'd have just stayed home? I'll never know.

Plenty of folks older and less healthy than myself breeze right through this, and I'm hoping that's the case for mom and pop L/S.

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
LS.. what I have seen they must stay vertical. Once they lay down to much shit gets into the lungs. Chair sleeping in a up right lazy boy got a few older folks through the hard times. All of them survived (6 total)
Yes 👍

They watch a lot of TV so are upright most of the day :D

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
Covering the Ukraine war 'is racist': WHO boss says the global attention given to Putin's invasion shows world does not give 'equal attention to black and white lives'
  • Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said other crises receive a 'fraction' of attention
  • The WHO chief acknowledged the Ukraine crisis has global consequences
  • But he said the world is ignoring horrors in Ethiopia, Yemen and Syri

Vicious_Cycle

they/them - LABusas Road Captain

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
We need your help in opposing a very bad vaccine bill that has been scheduled for hearing. AB 1797 is scheduled for a hearing in the Assembly Health Committee on Tuesday, April 19th, at 1:30 PM at 1021 O Street, Room 1100. Click here to see the hearing agenda.
AB 1797 is a huge expansion of mandated unconsented government surveillance and tracking of race and vaccination status for all ages. The bill is sponsored by Assembly Member Weber and Senator Pan. AB 1797 would expand current law, California Health and Safety Code Sec. 120440, governing the vaccine tracking system known as the California Immunization Registry (CAIR). This progressive expansion of surveillance will be used to further enforce vaccination.

ACTION NEEDED
1) Contact members of the Assembly Health Committee and ask them to oppose AB 1797. Please see talking points below to use when communicating with them, and personalize them to share how this bill affects you and your family.
Assembly Member Jim Wood (Chair): (916) 319-2002
Assembly Member Marie Waldron (Vice Chair): (916) 319-2075
Assembly Member Cecilia M. Aguiar-Curry: (916) 319-2004
Assembly Member Dr. Joaquin Arambula: (916) 319-2031
Assembly Member Frank Bigelow: (916) 319-2005
Assembly Member Wendy Carrillo: (916) 319-2051
Assembly Member Heath Flora: (916) 319-2012
Assembly Member Brian Maienschein: (916) 319-2077
Assembly Member Chad Mayes: (916) 319-2042
Assembly Member Kevin McCarty: (916) 319-2007
Assembly Member Adrin Nazarian: (916) 319-2046
Assembly Member Luz M. Rivas: (916) 319-2039
Assembly Member Freddie Rodriguez: (916) 319-2052
Assembly Member Miguel Santiago: (916) 319-2053
Emails: (copy and paste into the "to" field in your email program)
assemblymember.wood@assembly.ca.gov, assemblymember.waldron@assembly.ca.gov, assemblymember.aguiar-curry@assembly.ca.gov, assemblymember.arambula@assembly.ca.gov, assemblymember.bigelow@assembly.ca.gov, assemblymember.carrillo@assembly.ca.gov, assemblymember.flora@assembly.ca.gov, assemblymember.maienschein@assembly.ca.gov, assemblymember.mayes@assembly.ca.gov, assemblymember.mccarty@assembly.ca.gov, assemblymember.nazarian@assembly.ca.gov, assemblymember.rivas@assembly.ca.gov, assemblymember.rodriguez@assembly.ca.gov, assemblymember.santiago@assembly.ca.gov

2) Contact your state assembly member directly and ask him or her to oppose AB 1797. Please see talking points below.
If you do not know who your California assembly member is, login to the NVIC Advocacy Portal at http://NVICAdvocacy.org. Click on “Who Represents Me” on the home page or “My State” on the STATE TEAMS tab. Your personal state legislators are listed on the bottom of the page. You can click on your legislators’ names to get phone numbers, emails, and even links to their social media to connect to them.
You can also click here to find out who your California state legislators are.

3) If you are able, attend the hearing for AB 1797 and state your opposition to the bill. The Assembly Health Committee hearing is on Tuesday, April 19th, at 1:30 PM at 1021 O Street, Room 1100. If you attend, please be prepared to briefly state your name and position on SB 1464. Public testimony is limited in California legislative committees, which is why the most important thing you can do is submit a position letter. However, it is still important that people are in the room and make their opposition known by registering opposition in person.

4) Please share this email with family and friends, or you can ask them to go to NVIC Advocacy Home on the California state page, and click on the alert for AB 1797.

5) Sign up to get California "Heads Up" text alerts by texting "California" to 202-618-5488.

6) Sign-Up/Login to the NVIC Advocacy Portal OFTEN to check for updates. NVIC Advocacy Home. We review bills and make updates daily. Bills can change many times over the legislative process and your timely visits, calls, and emails directed at the correct legislators are critical to this process.

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
TALKING POINTS, WHY AB 1797 SHOULD BE OPPOSED (Please personalize to share how this bill affects you and your family):
Oppose AB 1797, which significantly expands and mandates unconsented government surveillance and tracking of vaccination status and race for all ages.
AB 1797 Mandates Reporting of Personal Private Information Without Consent to the State Vaccine Tracking System and the State Health Department

Current law, California Health and Safety Code Sec. 120440(c) states health care providers, and other agencies, including, but not limited to, schools, child care facilities, service providers for the California Special Supplemental Food Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC), health care plans, foster care agencies, and county welfare departments, may disclose a list of 10 data points from a patient’s private medical records or a client's records with local health departments operating countywide or regional immunization information and reminder systems and the State Department of Public Health.
AB 1797 changes may to "shall", mandating the reporting of this personal information by all of these entities to both the state tracking system CAIR and the State Department of Health.
There are health care providers who don’t believe it is an appropriate function of government to operate a centralized government vaccine tracking and enforcement database, and have chosen not to participate, but now they are forced to have to report their patients and their private information to the government under this bill making them agents of state government surveillance.

There are 69 total core data elements that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention promote for collection and storage by vaccine tracking systems. Included in this information are vaccine exemptions and encounters where patients refuse vaccination. This is going too far. While AB 1797 mandates the reporting of 11 points, the reporting is not confined to these 11 points making this system one that is being set up to be punitive towards anyone not wanting to use a vaccine.
AB 1797 Expands Mandated Tracking to Include Race or Ethnicity
AB 1797 adds race or ethnicity to the current list of data points that must be reported. This will allow state and local government to target racial and ethnic groups that may not want to use a vaccine with compliance and enforcement measures.

There are individuals from various ethnic and racial backgrounds as well as individuals and families wanting to decline vaccination, especially the COVID-19 vaccine, that do not want their racial or ethnic background or their vaccination status tracked by the government period.
According to this article by The San Diego Union-Tribune, San Diego leaders, Educators unveil new legislation to update statewide vaccine registry, San Diego Unified Pediatrician Dr. Howard Taras said the proposed legislation will create a demographic profile, requiring providers to include race and ethnicity information, to help determine which communities need more education and assistance with vaccinations.

A report from The National Vaccine Advisory Committee titled, Advancing Immunization Equity: Recommendations from the National Vaccine Advisory Committee, claims that as these systems evolve, they could use them to gain even more specific data on locations and populations with low vaccine rates using geomapping to help tailor interventions. They also claim that additional groups may be targeted in the future such as, the disabled, institutionalized, incarcerated, LGBT, and homeless people to facilitate the use of IIS data all in the name of “immunization equity”.
This type of profiling and intrusion is discriminatory and is not wanted or needed.
Mandated Data Collected Is in State Vaccine Tracking System for Life and Private, Personal information is Never Removed

The vaccine registry/tracking system CAIR retains everyone’s information for life, it is never removed.
One can only ask that their personal information or that of their child’s in the immunization registry not be shared.

An option to not share data does nothing to alleviate the concerns of those whose objection is government tracking.

A more appropriate name for this tracking system would be the “Hotel California Immunization and Race Registry” because you can “check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.”
Until California only tracks the information of those who give opt-in informed consent to being tracked by the government, an expansion leading to this degree of unconsented surveillance should be strongly rejected by California lawmakers.

AB 1797 Compromises Privacy Rights:
Federal law, The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) 45 CFR 164.512(b)(1)(i), allows disclosure of private and protected health information without knowledge or consent for conducting public health surveillance, investigations, or interventions. This includes information in state vaccine registries and tracking systems including CAIR that can be used to identify individuals and/or groups of people who are not vaccinated with all doses of all the federally recommended or state required vaccines so interventions can be applied.
The only privacy protection for immunization information held by public schools is currently provided by FERPA (The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act). 34 CFR Part 99.30 requires prior written parental consent before personally identifiable information (PII) is disclosed and requires schools to provide copies of those records disclosed.
If vaccine information is collected by CAIR instead of being submitted to the school, FERPA privacy protections have been circumvented and no longer apply.
Confidentiality does not mean privacy. If state or federal law or rule requires that information be kept “confidential,” it still allows for any disclosures permitted by law.

Requires Multiple Entities to Perform Intrusive Vaccine Checkpoints
AB 1797 bill also requires schools, childcare facilities, family childcare homes, and county human services agencies, in the event of a public health emergency, to perform immunization status assessments of pupils, adults, and clients.

Current law only allows for the compilation and dissemination of statistical information of immunization status on groups of patients or clients or populations in California, without identifying information for these patients or clients included in these groups or populations.
This new section would mandate schools determine individual vaccination status for COVID-19 or any other future vaccine required during a public health emergency creating another added layer of surveillance and additional burdens for schools.
COVID-19 vaccines are not currently required to attend school in California so schools are not required to keep those records. This bill would require schools to verify individual vaccination status for COVID through CAIR.

Sincerely,
NVIC Advocacy Team
National Vaccine Information Center

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
Rhode Island: Mandatory Vax or Pay Double Your Income Tax

A bill introduced in the Rhode Island legislature would require every eligible person who resides, works, or pays taxes in the state to take a COVID-19 vaccine.

Anyone who refuses will be fined $50 per month, AND “shall owe twice the amount of personal income taxes as would otherwise be assessed.”

The state will DOUBLE your taxes if you don’t comply.

This also applies to parents who refuse to inject their kids.

Any medical exemption requires the signature of three different doctors, with each document notarized.

But even medical exemptions can be thrown out if a government bureaucrat decides those doctors are wrong.

roadczar

they/them - LABusas Road Czar
Ivermectin, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Zinc, Quercetin
They'll be good as new in a couple days. :up::up:
I don't know man. Been dealing with it for week and a half. The actual "sick" symptoms were not bad, mostly chest cold with some fever and sore throat. These only lasted for couple of days. My issue is what they call Covid "fog" and severe fatigue. Hard to describe. I exercised daily both strength and cardio. Now I wake up tired. Couple of sets of pushups and I'm exhausted to the point of having to take a nap. Zero energy... even eating feels like a chore. Lost ~10 lb so far. I'm glad to be retired because I could not work in this state. I hope this shit goes away soon.

rumble phish

BAMF+
This is all a moo point now (moo point is a real thing, just ask Joey Tribiani), since Dr. Fauci as now officially declared that the "pandemic" is over. :lol:

Fauci: US is 'certainly' out of the 'pandemic phase' | Fox News

(of course, this is probably due to the fact that the Biden admin is trying to end Title 42 and can't make his argument when Fauci is screaming about more mask mandates just a few weeks ago.)

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
OPPOSE CA AB 1797: Expands and Mandates Unconsented Government Surveillance and Tracking of Vaccination Status and Race for All Ages
  • AB 1797 Passes Assembly Health Committee on Tuesday 4/26 and is Scheduled for a Hearing in Assembly Education Committee Wednesday 4/27 at 1:30 pm
  • CALL AND EMAIL MEMBERS OF ASSEMBLY EDUCATION ASAP TO OPPOSE AB 1797
Dear California NVIC Advocacy
ACTION NEEDED
1) Contact members of the Assembly Education Committee and ask them to oppose AB 1797. Please see talking points below to use when communicating with them, and personalize them to share how this bill affects you and your family.
CALIFORNIA ASSEMBLY EDUCATION CONTACT LIST
Assembly Member Patrick O'Donnell (Chair): 916-319-2070
Assembly Member Dahle (Vice Chair): 916-319-2001
Assembly Member Steve Bennett: 916-319-2037
Assembly Member Phillip Chen: 916-319-2055
Assembly Member Alex Lee: 916-319-2025
Assembly Member Kevin McCarty: 916-319-2007
Assembly Member Sharon Quirk-Silva: 916-309-2065
Emails: (copy and paste into the "to" field in your email program)
assemblymember.odonnell@assembly.ca.gov, assemblymember.dahle@assembly.ca.gov, assemblymember.bennett@assembly.ca.gov, assemblymember.chen@assembly.ca.gov, assemblymember.lee@assembly.ca.gov, assemblymember.mccarty@assembly.ca.gov, assemblymember.quirk-silva@assembly.ca.gov
2) Contact your state assembly member directly and ask him or her to oppose AB 1797. Please see talking points below.
If you do not know who your California assembly member is, login to the NVIC Advocacy Portal at http://NVICAdvocacy.org. Click on “Who Represents Me” on the home page or “My State” on the STATE TEAMS tab. Your personal state legislators are listed on the bottom of the page. You can click on your legislators’ names to get phone numbers, emails, and even links to their social media to connect to them.
You can also click here to find out who your California state legislators are.
3) If you are able, attend the hearing for AB 1797 and state your opposition to the bill. Assembly Education Committee on Wednesday, April 27th at 1:30 PM at 1021 O Street, Room 1100.
Click here for agenda.

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
A Crime Has Been Committed
The kicker for childhood vaccines: the New York state Department of Health study of vaccine efficacy in children. After 2 months, efficacy in the 5-11 year olds had fallen to 12%. In other words, 7 out of 8 vaccinated kids derived no benefit after 2 months, only risk.
The data were derived from 365,000 children, and apparently there was no way CDC could spin them, or 12% was the best spin they could put on the data. This report is a huge obstacle to universal child vaccinations. They cabal cannot surmount it.

BusaVeloce

Has never sold a motorcycle
Website
www.infowars.com
I don't know man. Been dealing with it for week and a half. The actual "sick" symptoms were not bad, mostly chest cold with some fever and sore throat. These only lasted for couple of days. My issue is what they call Covid "fog" and severe fatigue. Hard to describe. I exercised daily both strength and cardio. Now I wake up tired. Couple of sets of pushups and I'm exhausted to the point of having to take a nap. Zero energy... even eating feels like a chore. Lost ~10 lb so far. I'm glad to be retired because I could not work in this state. I hope this shit goes away soon.
looking for an update roadczar... Hope You are doing well?

roadczar

they/them - LABusas Road Czar
looking for an update roadczar... Hope You are doing well?
Thanks BV. Slowly getting better. Yesterday I was finally able to do 1 hour of easy cardio without crashing afterwards. Head is clearing as well. Talked to my neurologist friend who said that there are some indications of COVID impacting MRI scans, but did not think it was permanent. This is the first time I've gotten this sick in years. Pretty much had every COVID symptom including a throat ulcer imbedded in my estuation tube. Not a pleasant experience to say the least. Was triple vaccinated, not sure how bad/good it would have been without it.

BusaVeloce

Has never sold a motorcycle
Website
www.infowars.com
Thanks BV. Slowly getting better. Yesterday I was finally able to do 1 hour of easy cardio without crashing afterwards. Head is clearing as well. Talked to my neurologist friend who said that there are some indications of COVID impacting MRI scans, but did not think it was permanent. This is the first time I've gotten this sick in years. Pretty much had every COVID symptom including a throat ulcer imbedded in my estuation tube. Not a pleasant experience to say the least. Was triple vaccinated, not sure how bad it would have been without it.
hope it is all clear sailing from here Bro... Thanks for the good news!

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
US: Walgreens reaches $683m opioid settlement with Florida

Walgreens did not admit wrongdoing as part of the settlement, which stems from allegations the company played down the risks of addiction and overdoses, and were lax in monitoring where pills ended up.

The case hinged on accusations that as Walgreens dispensed more than 4.3 billion opioid pills in Florida from May 2006 to June 2021, more than half of the prescriptions contained one or more easily recognised red flags for abuse, fraud and addiction that the company should have noticed and acted upon.

Vicious_Cycle

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) said on Thursday it was limiting the use of Johnson & Johnson’s Covid-19 vaccine for adults due to the risk of a rare blood clotting syndrome.
The J&J shot is authorized for those aged 18 and above and is one of the three Covid-19 vaccines cleared for use in the United States...

The FDA said its analysis had determined that the risk of thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome after the administration of the shot warrants limiting of the authorization.
J&J did not immediately respond to a Reuters request for comment.
FDA limits use of J&J's Covid-19 vaccine for adults (cnbc.com)

Nothing to see here, libs!

Vicious_Cycle

Here, Anal Disco Anal Disco, I'll save you the trouble of having to re-type it:

You're full of shit. Again.

That 5,000 figure you saw on a meme sourced from the anti-vax facebook group frequented by soccer moms sourced it from some idiot blogger who sourced it from the CDC VAERS system - vaccine adverse event reporting system. Two things:

1) Anyone can report a bad reaction or death there. You could file one on yourself or someone else, you don't need to be a doctor. I could file one on nomad right now.

2) It simply documents complaints. That's it. It's not an investigation. It doesn't determine cause. And it sure as hell doesn't say that the vaccine causes 5,000 deaths.

You remind of the kind of guy that rolls into a shop, asks for an oil change, says "don't even try to upsell me on a new cabin air filter" and when the tech points out there's cords showing on his tires, the owner insists it's fine and leaves in a huff.

I asked my doctor - a guy who thinks Fauci is a dipshit, prescribes his own "cocktail" of covid meds, says the whole lockdown thing was taken too far for too long and ridicules mask mandates - about the vaccine deaths and he says there's been zero deaths associated with it and it's safe. He said the JnJ vaccine and blood clots affected like 7 females and all were on birth control - the blood clots came from BC, not the vaccine. That's why the vaccine was resumed within 7 days (which is lightning quick) and when he prescribes BC, he highly recommends baby aspirin along with it.

Vicious_Cycle

How long did people have to survive post-jab in order to be considered "fully-vaccinated", anyone remember? Was it 2 weeks, maybe?
FDA officials said in a statement that they decided to restrict J&J’s vaccine after taking another look at data on the risk of life-threatening blood clots within two weeks of vaccination.
Will the goddamn coincidences never cease?!

FDA restricts J&J’s COVID-19 vaccine due to blood clot risk (nypost.com)

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
54 cases of TTS out of 17 million doses as of December 2021.

Yawn.

You're odds of dying from covid are much higher.

Top Bottom