CORONAVIRUS

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Viruses infect everyone, regardless of precautions, unless you live in a spacesuit or a bubble with really good air filtration.

The body's immune system either defeats the virus or it doesn't.

You can prep your body's immune system to identify and fight certain strains but,
you have to get it right and not make the fucking vaccine so fucking toxic that the cure is worse than the fucking virus.

In the end, you still get infected then, over time, the virus mutates and it's effectiveness dies out...

...and then it comes back as a different strain the next time conditions are just right...

...or when some stupid motherfuckers grow something terrible in a fucking lab...

...like what the are talking about in the video I posted just above.

I'm pretty sure biological warfare is still illegal internationally.

Someone needs to be held accountable.

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
I found this to be interesting, if the guy is truly from MGH ( Massachusetts General Hospital ), one of the best in the country.

Director of International Infectious Disease at MGH, Interesting points from his presentation:
1 Close to 100% of the positive cases are Omicron. Delta is almost completely gone generally from most states in the US.
2 This surge will peak sometime between 1/10 and 1/21 and then begin a quick downhill journey of two to four weeks.
3 We will end up with a 20-50% positivity rate.
4 February will be clean up mode, March will begin to return to "normal"
5 Omicron lives in your nose and upper respiratory area which is what makes it so contagious. It isn't able to bond with your lungs like the other variants.
6 The increased hospitalizations should be taken with a grain of salt as most of them are secondary admissions (i.e. people coming in for surgery, broken bones, etc. who are tested for COVID)
7 We won't need a booster for omicron because they wouldn't be able to develop one before it's completely gone and we're all going to get it which will give us the immunity we need to get through it.
8 COVID will join the 4 other coronaviruses we deal with that cause the common cold, upper respiratory infections, RSV, etc. It will become a pediatric disease mainly affecting young children with no immunity.
9 40% of those infected will be asymptomatic
10 Rapid tests are 50-80% sensitive to those with symptoms, only 30-60% sensitive to those without symptoms
11 Contact tracing is worthless because we're all going to get it and there's no way we could keep up with it.
12 We are fighting the last war with COVID and should be pivoting back to normal life, but society isn't quite ready for it yet.
13 There is no need to stay home from work or to be a hermit unless you're immunocompromised or 85 or older, but he does recommend staying away from large gatherings for the next six weeks.
14 Spring/Summer will be really nice!
Overall a great presentation.
This statement was not issued by Dr Ryan, but are apparently notes taken from someone listening to him speak. Here is a response to it I took from the official MGH website.

We are aware of COVID-19 information circulating online evidently reflecting an individual’s personal notes from listening to a talk by Edward Ryan, MD, director of Global Infectious Diseases at MGH. These notes lack context, details, and nuance. For instance, the role that vaccines play in mitigating severe disease or death was not included, and individuals with comorbid conditions should continue to take extra precautions to minimize contracting COVID irrelevant of age.

- Massachusetts General Hospital

Vicious_Cycle

they/them - LABusas Road Captain
Omicron is making a mess. Roughly half of the micu beds are occupied by covid, presumably with the omicron variant. Surprising amount of 30 year olds, most are either 30-50 or 70 and older.

Conversation tonight with bed management (they handle patient movement/flow):

View attachment 88955
Things will get better as more healthcare workers quit their jobs due to Grandpa ShitForBrains' mandate!
Just need a little time for it all to work out. Come on, Man! Trust the plan!

Wretch

amazingly graceful
You slay me!!!
This is the 21st century; we don't do "accountable". The most you will get, if you're lucky, is an investigation that never ends.
It's the boomer in me that expects actions to have consequences...

...like there used to be, for people fucking up either by accident or on purpose.

Without it, civil society won't last very long and/or it will become very unpleasant to be a part of.

Not sure how we can get so far away from reason and distraction isn't a very good excuse any more.

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
Things will get better as more healthcare workers quit their jobs due to Grandpa ShitForBrains' mandate!
Just need a little time for it all to work out. Come on, Man! Trust the plan!
CT hospitals rolled out covid vaccine mandates earlier in 2021....on top of the vaccines the industry has always mandated as a condition of employment. If vaccines bothered you, you would have been bounced a few months ago. Very few did though, we had very high vax rates.

Vicious_Cycle

CT hospitals rolled out covid vaccine mandates earlier in 2021....on top of the vaccines the industry has always mandated as a condition of employment. If vaccines bothered you, you would have been bounced a few months ago. Very few did though, we had very high vax rates.
That's great! :up::up:
Now do every other medical facility in the country and include the possibility of medical workers' potential to leave for a better job in a better state.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
A state student 14 years old died of a fentanyl overdose at school. Subsequent search of the school turned up "40 bags" of fentanyl. COVID has been knocked off the headline in these parts.

It's kind of nice, actually. Welcome back to normal.

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
Throttle, my interest in LS normalcy is stricly limited to his economics.
I'll leave social normalcy to others.

RobBase

Flippin Swiss fan of Tay-Tay
If you expand your consciousness you will come to understand that the vaccine did exactly that
When I was a kid, I got vaccinated against German measles, mumps, rubella, smallpox and various other things I can't remember.
I never got German measles, mumps, rubella, smallpox and various other things.
You sound like a fool. Sorry.

RobBase

Flippin Swiss fan of Tay-Tay
Looks like this week’s irony award goes to.....
The highest and truest form of irony is that you're an idiot that thinks you're intelligent.

I'll say it slower just for you.......a vaccine is a dead or weakened virus or bacteria that is injected into you in order to stimulate your immune system to produce antibodies which will attack and kill the virus it's meant to protect you from.

The COVID 19 injections are not vaccines in the traditional definition of a vaccine. They are mRNA modifiers. Look it up you fucking dense moron.

Lastly and I literally mean forever, since you're a complete waste of time, explain how Luckystrike got infected by the virus, got sickened by the virus, could infect other people and get them sick with the virus despite getting 1 or 2 or 3 or even 4 "vaccines" to prevent that from happening.

The fact is you can't which is why I despise people like you. A really intelligent individual will know when he doesn't "know" something and deep dive into the subject to educate themselves. A self righteous, slef important fool like yourself will just march around declaring themselves to know all there is to know because they "saw it on TV" or because an authority figure says it's so.

If human civilization was more like the animal kingdom, you'd have been killed and eaten shortly after birth.

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
When I was a kid, I got vaccinated against German measles, mumps, rubella, smallpox and various other things I can't remember.
I never got German measles, mumps, rubella, smallpox and various other things.
You sound like a fool. Sorry.
The irony runs deep here

If ya get it and start sniffling, get on an allergy pill to dry up your nasal passages to limit how much virus goes into your airway via post nasal drip.

Nasal spray will help keep it under control in your nose. Cough medicine at night will also help dry your sinus.

Aspirin. Black elderberry tea. Call me in the morning

KEHALE

BAMF with a stick
Looks like this week’s irony award goes to.....
The highest and truest form of irony is that you're an idiot that thinks you're intelligent.

I'll say it slower just for you.......a vaccine is a dead or weakened virus or bacteria that is injected into you in order to stimulate your immune system to produce antibodies which will attack and kill the virus it's meant to protect you from.

The COVID 19 injections are not vaccines in the traditional definition of a vaccine. They are mRNA modifiers. Look it up you fucking dense moron.

Lastly and I literally mean forever, since you're a complete waste of time, explain how Luckystrike got infected by the virus, got sickened by the virus, could infect other people and get them sick with the virus despite getting 1 or 2 or 3 or even 4 "vaccines" to prevent that from happening.

The fact is you can't which is why I despise people like you. A really intelligent individual will know when he doesn't "know" something and deep dive into the subject to educate themselves. A self righteous, slef important fool like yourself will just march around declaring themselves to know all there is to know because they "saw it on TV" or because an authority figure says it's so.

If human civilization was more like the animal kingdom, you'd have been killed and eaten shortly after birth.
That last sentence had me rolling.

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
People arguing medical definitions using a Merriam Webster dictionary...

:retard: :retard:
what does your medical dictionary say? And I don’t mean one from the last year or so. I mean one that’s three or four years old. What is the definition of a vaccine? Because they changed the definition recently to fit this failure of a vaccine that they’re pushing

Vicious_Cycle

Are we discussing racism or medical definitions for which medical dictionaries exist?

:retard: :retard:
Well, I'd guess that changes depending on your preferred narrative. Sometimes, if it's good enough for Webster, it's good enough for you.
Do you think the people at Websters have access to a medical dictionary? Maybe you can lend them yours. It's probably obsolete, anyway, if it wasn't printed in the past 6 months.

hedgehog

BAMF

Adding another layer on your irony cake I see.

German measles (which you added later in your vaccination list as rubella, despite it being the same) is not a coronavirus.

Mumps is not a coronavirus.

Smallpox is not a coronavirus.

Saying “I got vaccinated for them and never got sick”, and comparing them to a vaccine for a different type of infection then calling someone an idiot (plus the German measles/rubella part - does that mean you’re double vaxxed for it now?) is ironic indeed.
No-one is claiming total immunity from the vaccine, just the considerably lesser possibility of it killing you when you do get it. To try and spin it another way like you are doing is disingenuous to say the very least.

And BTW skippy, someone who thinks they are intelligent but is not is the kind that would rely on semantics in an attempt to bolster their argument (“not vaccines in the traditional sense”) whilst calling others morons.

And here you and others are, declaring you know all there is to know about what a vaccine is because of a Merriam Webster entry on the web.

For the record, I don’t despise you, I pity you.

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
Adding another layer on your irony cake I see.

German measles (which you added later in your vaccination list as rubella, despite it being the same) is not a coronavirus.

Mumps is not a coronavirus.

Smallpox is not a coronavirus.

Saying “I got vaccinated for them and never got sick”, and comparing them to a vaccine for a different type of infection then calling someone an idiot (plus the German measles/rubella part - does that mean you’re double vaxxed for it now?) is ironic indeed.
No-one is claiming total immunity from the vaccine, just the considerably lesser possibility of it killing you when you do get it. To try and spin it another way like you are doing is disingenuous to say the very least.

And BTW skippy, someone who thinks they are intelligent but is not is the kind that would rely on semantics in an attempt to bolster their argument (“not vaccines in the traditional sense”) whilst calling others morons.

And here you and others are, declaring you know all there is to know about what a vaccine is because of a Merriam Webster entry on the web.

For the record, I don’t despise you, I pity you.
You do realise up until this BS hit. A Vaccine actually prevented you from getting a disease (IE Mumps, Polie etc) this “Vaccine” doesn’t prevent you from getting it. Or spreading it. Or dieing from it.

Top Bottom