CORONAVIRUS

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Guys guys guys can’t we just get a thong?
At this point I will agree to disagree, and I know what it's like when it gets late and you want to go to bed but you also don't want to leave the argument while it's fresh. I promise I won't post in this thread again until (your) tomorrow at the earliest, though, really, I'm pretty much done with it.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
The unvaxxed are what's going to get us out of this nonsense.
Once the decent rational AmeRicans round up the AmeRica hating unvaxxed and put them in the vaccine education camp in the abandoned no longer needed Prudhoe Bay the oil polluters left behind, our problems will end.

There won't be many unvaxxed left, hundreds of thousands get over the bullshit and patriotically join the ranks of those seeking a healthy thriving AmeRica every day, rather than the sick diseased wasteland that Putin and Xi are cyberwarring us to become.

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
STORY AT-A-GLANCE
  • OneAmerica, a national life insurance company based in Indianapolis, reports working age people (18 to 64) are dying at a rate that is 40% higher than prepandemic rates
  • There’s also been an uptick in disability claims. Initially, there was a rise in short-term disability claims, but now most claims are for long-term disabilities
  • Hospitalizations in Indiana are also higher than before the COVID shots were rolled out in in 2021, and the highest they’ve been in five years
  • The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India also reports a 41% rise in death claims in 2021
  • COVID-19 deaths were significantly lower in 2021 than 2020, so COVID-19 can be ruled out as the cause for this historical rise in excess deaths and disabilities. Right now, the most probable cause is the experimental COVID jabs

40% Rise in Deaths Among Working Americans
With that in mind, OneAmerica’s announcement that the death rate of working-age Americans (18 to 64), in the third quarter of 2021, was 40% higher than prepandemic levels is rather stunning. OneAmerica is a national mutual life insurance company based in Indianapolis. During an early January 2022 press conference, CEO Scott Davidson said:2

“We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business — not just at OneAmerica. The data is consistent across every player in that business.

Vicious_Cycle

they/them - LABusas Road Captain
Note to you guys who currently have the Krud-
There's a Tractor Supply not far from here. Just let me know if you want me to drive over there and check on the availability of goat de-wormer. I'm happy to help. It has a positive effectiveness rating but may still help get you through this.

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
Note to you guys who currently have the Krud-
There's a Tractor Supply not far from here. Just let me know if you want me to drive over there and check on the availability of goat de-wormer. I'm happy to help. It has a positive effectiveness rating but may still help get you through this.
You're doing a real disservice by not recommending people drink their own piss to combat the effects of covid.

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE

WHO warns repeated COVID boosters not a viable strategy: Live
UN health agency calls for new vaccines that better protect against transmission amid emerging coronavirus variants.

WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has this organization finally come to its senses !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
Finland’s local authorities rebel against school quarantines
Finland’s local authorities have refused to implement strict isolation measures to stem infections in schools despite advice from the government.

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE

David Sassoli, president of the European Parliament, has died in hospital in Italy where he was admitted in December.

The 65-year-old Italian had been seriously ill for more than two weeks due to a dysfunction of his immune system.

Hmmmm

Vicious_Cycle

You picked a research study, ignored what it found and came to your own conclusions. :lol:
Not exactly.
I accepted their data as reasonably accurate but arrived at a different conclusion than one of the authors (whose bread and butter likely would be permanently cut off if their conclusions strayed too far from the chosen government narrative).

And I shouldn't take credit for arriving at that conclusion since it is the opinion of countless others. :wink2::up:

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
I think I have a round two coming on.. developing a hard cough since last night and a good damn head ache ... I'll see how I feel tomorrow but this time I'm hitting the docs to see exactly what they fuck I have

scottcolbath

BAMF+
So my sense of smell is weakened, and taste is even more so. So here is what I just did.

I went to the grocery store. I picked up a bottle of unpasteurized apple cider vinegar, the stinkiest blue cheese I could find, pickled beets, salt and vinegar potato chips, various flavors of sports drinks, strawberries, an apple, a banana, and spicy salsa (and chips, of course). I'm starting my taste buds on an intense retraining regime starting right now. I'll eat every one of these things each day, look at it, smell it, and think about it while I'm
eating it. I'm not going to let my taste buds wallow in the wake of COVID. Fuck that straight to hell. I'm also going to go further in the quest for more flavors. We all have a variety of things in our home which can be added to my above list. Peanut butter, garlic, ginger, etc. I'm also going to up my salt usage. Salt definitely wakes up the taste buds, and that could help here.

LS, are you dealing with a loss of taste?

S.C.

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
So my sense of smell is weakened, and taste is even more so. So here is what I just did.

I went to the grocery store. I picked up a bottle of unpasteurized apple cider vinegar, the stinkiest blue cheese I could find, pickled beets, salt and vinegar potato chips, various flavors of sports drinks, strawberries, an apple, a banana, and spicy salsa (and chips, of course). I'm starting my taste buds on an intense retraining regime starting right now. I'll eat every one of these things each day, look at it, smell it, and think about it while I'm
eating it. I'm not going to let my taste buds wallow in the wake of COVID. Fuck that straight to hell. I'm also going to go further in the quest for more flavors. We all have a variety of things in our home which can be added to my above list. Peanut butter, garlic, ginger, etc. I'm also going to up my salt usage. Salt definitely wakes up the taste buds, and that could help here.

LS, are you dealing with a loss of taste?

S.C.
Actually, yes I am...smell & taste

I really didn't notice until now :eek:

BTW, probably not a good idea going around a grocery store after testing positive...

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Two other guys I was with this weekend developed coughs and headaches last night. Sone mother fucker was a spreader

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
Airlines cancelling flights left right and center, store shelves emptying

Thanks to people calling in sick

The economic toll in lost productivity and health care expenses this thing is having on economies is going to be staggering

Vicious_Cycle

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
I saw a comment that turned out to be correct when I checked into it- the source material says (in the original German):

1.097 Patientinnen und Patienten waren ungeimpft, 4.020 waren vollständig ge- impft, von diesen wurde für 1.137 eine Auffrischimpfung angegeben

This translates to:

1,097 patients were unvaccinated, 4,020 were fully vaccinated, of these 1,137 a booster vaccination was reported.

Yet the article has decreased that unvaccinated number to 186, while using the original vaccinated numbers- why would they do that?:
  • 186 unvaccinated cases
  • 2,883 double vaccinated cases
  • 1,137 triple vaccinated cases
  • 4,020 were fully vaccinated
The 'unvaccinated cases' number is wrong, and is several times lower than it should be. Using the real numbers from the source material drastically changes the outcome and makes the premise moot.

The original source- the data is near the bottom:

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
is anyone really surprised that these "accidents" are always going one direction only?
If you mean mostly anti-vax sites faking their data, no, I'm not surprised at all. I found the info above using only the links in the article itself- I didn't have to use other sources. Why couldn't they find it? It's almost like they skewed the data intentionally to push their agenda...

Vicious_Cycle

4. Interpretation of the result
The correlation is + .31, is amazingly high and especially in an unexpected direction. Actually, it should be negative, so that one could say: The higher the vaccination rate, the lower the excess mortality. However, the opposite is the case and this urgently needs to be clarified. Excessmortality can be observed in all 16 countries. The number of Covid deaths reported by the RKI in the period under consideration consistently represents only a relatively small part of mortality and above all, cannot explain the critical facts: The higher the vaccination rate, the higher the excess mortality.
Ooopsie!

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Yet it doesn't blame the vaccine for excesss mortality, unlike the article with the fake numbers. 🤷‍♂️

Do you agree the article's numbers are wrong and skewed the data?

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
Old lady has Covid. She as sick and creaky Sunday morning, she hoped it was a head cold. But she got up Monday morning with a slight fever, so I took her to a Quick Clinic for a test. Positive. We had to call a bunch of people to reschedule her knee operation. They pushed it forward to the next available date...16 March. :frown:

I woke up feeling like shit this morning, went to get tested and I'm negative. Just have a rhinovirus or the flu. I feel worse than her, but she's taking molnupiravir. She never lost her taste or smell. She's been snacking all day while I mostly sleep in my recliner. She had a rhinovirus case back in July, she says she felt worse then.

I have so much shit to do, and I can't get out of the recliner for more than 15 minutes at a time.

Top Bottom