CORONAVIRUS

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
I had a virtual appointment with my gastroenterologist Friday afternoon in preparation for getting scoped tomorrow. He was twisting my arm to get vaccinated. He could not fathom why I wouldn't. Told me that 700,000 have died of Coronavirus, and only 6,000 were vaccinated. I told him I respect him and did not want to argue about it with him, and there's no chance I'm getting vaccinated. 🤷‍♂️
He's not a bad guy, and I believe he's very good at what he does. I think he's making decisions based on invalid data, though.
Maybe his subscription to Freedom Eagle 🦅 1776 expired?

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE

How COVID-19 Jab Benefits Are Exaggerated

• One of the most commonly used tricks to make a drug look more effective than it is in a real-world setting is to conflate absolute and relative risk reduction. While AstraZeneca boasted a relative reduction of 100%, the absolute reduction was 0.01%. For the Pfizer shot, the relative risk reduction was initially 95%, but the absolute risk reduction was only 0.84%
  • In AstraZeneca’s trial, only 0.04% of people in the vaccine group, and 0.88% in the placebo group were infected with SARS-CoV-2. When the background risk of infection is that low, even a 100% absolute risk reduction becomes near-meaningless
  • Research shows the majority of SARS-CoV-2-specific antibodies in obese COVID-19 patients are autoimmune and not neutralizing. This means that if you’re obese, you’re at risk of developing autoimmune problems if you get the natural infection. You’re also at higher risk of a serious infection, as the antibodies your body produces are not the neutralizing kind that kill the virus. Does the same hold true for antibodies made in response to the COVID jab?
  • At nearly 72%, Vermont has the highest rate of “fully vaccinated” residents in the country, yet COVID cases are suddenly surging to new heights. During the first week of November 2021, cases increased by 42%. The hospital admission rate for fully vaccinated patients increased by 8%, while the admission rate for those who were not fully vaccinated decreased by 15%. Local health authorities blame the surge on the highly infectious delta variant, which would be odd if true, since the first delta case in Vermont was detected back in mid-May
  • Data from physician assistant Deborah Conrad show vaccinated people — counting anyone who got one or more shots, regardless of time since the injection — are nine times more likely to be hospitalized than the unvaccinated

Last edited:

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
Source: ECDC ahahhhahahahahahaha

Solid gold data there no doubt...

Last edited:

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
`We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy and other vascular events following vaccination.’
That’s it. That’s the death bell for the covid-19 mRNA jabs.

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
“After I got vaccinated, a woman asked me, ‘Should I get vaccinated?’ And I said, ‘Of course, you should. This is the safest thing ever. Nobody’s died and there are no side effects. You’ve got to get this modern technology.’ I’m singing from the hymn book.

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
And then she said something that threw me off course because I said, ‘Why are you asking such a stupid question?’ And she said, ‘Well, three of my relatives got the vaccine and they died within a week.’ I said, ‘No, no, that can’t be true. There’s no way that can happen.’

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
I’m trying to convince her that she’s mistaken, that it must have been something else. I wrote her saying, ‘Statistically, you can’t have three people dying from the vaccine, which doesn’t kill anyone.’

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE

... they’re dead. ( three relatives ) 1 ...... 2 ..... 3.... THREE !!! (3)

kina hard to argue w that!

Last edited:

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
CDC Performs Statistical Magic, Again

Countering all of this data we have a recent CDC analysis,6 which concluded that people who get the COVID shot are two-thirds less likely to die of any cause.

“I sent Janet Woodcock my deck of 180 questions. I said, ‘Janet, I bet you can’t answer any of these 180 questions. Doesn’t this concern you?’ She sends back an email saying, ‘Look at the CDC analysis, showing that after you get the jab, there’s this two-thirds drop in mortality.’

My friends and I, when we saw in that paper, we were laughing our heads off over here. The stats on 18- to 44-year-olds [show] 35% die from accidents. The rest die from disease — cancer, heart disease, whatever.

The only way to get a two-thirds reduction [in all-cause mortality] is if nobody dies from anything anymore — any disease — and we also reduce the number of accidents that they have … This is the immortality drug. All kidding aside, there’s no mechanism of action that could possibly justify that people are going to be better off from a health perspective after getting these vaccinations. Zero.

Nothing is improved. You are not immortal. You are just the opposite; your immune system is compromised. You’re also more likely to get COVID. In the U.K., the government numbers show that 40-year-olds, after the honeymoon period is over, were more than twice as likely to get infected if they were vaccinated.

In the U.S., you have hospitals where you have a 50% community vaccination rate and the hospital admissions are 90% vaccinated people. You can’t make these statistics up.

In fact, the CDC was confronted by these statistics by Aaron Siri, who wrote about it on his substack, and they just ignored them. So, they make up stuff [and] this paper shows the CDC can put out anything and as long as it has that little CDC logo on it, people are going to believe it no matter how ridiculous it is.

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE

Irish senator proposes vaccine passports should be needed to buy groceries

Senator Gerry Horkan asked. “I know it is difficult to police some of these things, but really, if you want to participate in society, you need to be vaccinated.”

I dont think we have seen lame politicians piling onto the bandwagon like this since the Mc Carthy era of anti communism

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
STORY AT-A-GLANCE
  • At Lions Gate Hospital in North Vancouver, British Columbia, 13 babies were allegedly stillborn in a period of 24 hours; all of their mothers had received a COVID-19 injection
  • At a rally outside the hospital, doctors launched an official complaint with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police against executives at the College of Physicians & Surgeons of BC, alleging conflicts of interest influencing their policies, decisions and statements made to the people of British Columbia
  • Scotland has also experienced an unusual rise in infant death rates; during September 2021, at least 21 babies under 4 weeks died — a rate of 4.9 per 1,000 births, up from an average of 2 per 1,000 births
  • As of November 12, 2021, there were 2,620 cases of fetal death or stillbirth among women who received a COVID-19 injection reported to the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)
  • The CDC-sponsored study that was widely used to support the U.S. recommendation for pregnant women to get injected “presents falsely reassuring statistics”
  • When the risk of miscarriage was recalculated to include all women injected prior to 20 weeks’ gestation, the incidence was seven to eight times higher than the original study indicated, with a cumulative incidence of miscarriage ranging from 82% to 91%

Side effect or background noise? time will tell

Top Bottom