CORONAVIRUS

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
Doctors could lose medical licenses if they spread vaccine “misinformation”

The Federation of State Medical Boards told doctors they could lose their medical licenses if they spread Covid-19 vaccine misinformation on social media.

The July 29 news release says doctors “must share information that is factual, scientifically grounded and consensus-driven for the betterment of public health.”

Consensus driven? Since when did science become a popularity contest? The entire idea is to present a hypothesis, and gather data to prove or disprove that hypothesis.

Simon Black,
Founder, SovereignMan.com

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
Apple deletes dating app for un-vaxxed

An app called Unjected aimed to hook up people who have not been vaccinated against Covid-19.

But Apple removed the app from its store, saying it broke the company’s rules by improperly using Covid-19 for marketing.

Gee that’s funny... because a lot of other dating apps (like Tinder) use Covid-19 for marketing, by adding special badges and credentials for people who ARE vaccinated.

Once again, only first class citizens are able to benefit. Second class citizens have to sit in the corner and have their freedoms taken away

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
Massive Protests Against Lockdowns Across the World

Until recently, wishful thinking may have led many of us to believe the worst was over when it came to governments’ insane Covid policies.

But some hopeful news is that vast numbers of people around the world are standing up against the government to protest the overreach.

France: A whopping 200,000 people across France joined demonstrations last weekend to protest the government’s mandatory “health pass” required to enter most restaurants, public transport, and tourist attractions. This was the third weekend in a row of massive protests across the country.

Australia: About 15,000 people protested in Sydney in a recent demonstration against renewed Covid-19 lockdowns, and another 7,500 in Brisbane. Hundreds turned out in protest hours after the state of Victoria announced another lockdown... after just 8 new cases were recorded.

Germany: despite a government ban on protesting Covid-19 restrictions, 5,000 people demonstrated in Berlin last weekend to protest the lockdowns.

To your freedom,

THANK YOU COVID, THE WORLD IS WAKING UP. IS THAT A SILVER LINING?

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
Tampa General Hospital CEO John Couris: "85% of our patients are unvaccinated, right now. The 15% that are vaccinated...the vast majority...are patients that are already immunosuppressed."

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
Story at-a-glance
  • Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of the mRNA and DNA vaccine core platform technology, expressed his concerns about the spike protein used in COVID-19 vaccines to the FDA last fall, but was dismissed
  • In its native form in SARS-CoV-2, the spike protein is responsible for the pathologies of the viral infection, and in its wild form it’s known to open the blood-brain barrier, cause cell damage (cytotoxicity) and other problems
  • Malone speaks about the bioethics of the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) granted to COVID-19 vaccines; experimentation without proper informed consent violates the Nuremberg Code
  • The concept of the noble lie was first described by Plato; it refers to the notion that, in the case of high-status individuals or designated public leaders, it’s acceptable to lie if the lie is made in the interest of the common good
  • Three lies are being circulated about COVID-19, including the need for herd immunity, the notion that herd immunity can only be achieved by universal vaccination and that the vaccines are completely safe; any discussion that challenges or goes against these three elements is censored
  • Malone believes that children and young adults up to age 30 or 35 should not be vaccinated because the risks outweigh the benefits in this population

Terry_Schiavo

ScrapBracket.org moderator and admins
Tampa General Hospital CEO John Couris: "85% of our patients are unvaccinated, right now. The 15% that are vaccinated...the vast majority...are patients that are already immunosuppressed."
fucking drama queen... I like how they manipulate the #s. If I was going to treat Covid 19 as a widespread panic... I would house ALL the patients at 1 facility. Not hard to do. Then you would get a real accounting. Is that on the ER admissions form? Are you vaxxinated? Did you vote for Biden? Did you donate to BLM? Are you relocating from a NE state?
85% of what #? 100? 10,000? 10?

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
July 19, 2021, America’s Frontline Doctors filed a motion to stop the emergency use authorization of COVID injections for children under 18, anyone with natural immunity and anyone who has not been given proper informed consent.1,2,3
In their motion, the group included a sworn statement by a CDC whistleblower, a computer programmer with expertise in health care data analytics who has access to Medicare and Medicaid data maintained by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). Over the last 20 years, she has developed more than 100 health care fraud detection algorithms for use in the public and private sectors.
According to this whistleblower, the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) indeed under-reports deaths by a factor of five or more. In her sworn testimony, she claims 45,000 Americans had died within three days of their COVID shots as of July 9, 2021. The numbers get even higher when looking at deaths occurring within a week or two of the injections.

Vicious_Cycle

they/them - LABusas Road Captain
...if you've got data that disproves it or makes a reasonable case against it, post it.
60% of people admitted to UK hospitals with COVID-19 are double-jabbed (vanguardngr.com)

Oddly, I think "they" came out later with an embarrassing admission / clarification that they meant to say 60% were UNvaccinated. Obviously the math is difficult (counting and division), so it's totally understandable that the experts could make such a mistake.

Nonetheless, does it make you wonder -even a tiny bit- why we aren't seeing similar numbers, instead of 99+% being unvaccinated? Do you think it's because President Dementia is doing such a tits job?
CDC Director Admits Claim That Over 99% of In-Hospital Covid Deaths Were Among Unvaccinated People Was Junk (informationliberation.com)

Vicious_Cycle

they/them - LABusas Road Captain
Nonetheless, does it make you wonder -even a tiny bit- why we aren't seeing similar numbers, instead of 99+% being unvaccinated? Do you think it's because President Dementia is doing such a tits job?

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Never mind- I found it in the same source your article referenced. This data from July 24th (which was released at the same time in the same WaPo article as the data in your article but for some reason was not included in it...) shows 88% effective against symptomatic illness and 96% for hospitalization/death for vaxxed vs unvaxxed- it begs the question of why your article didn't include this info, when the chart below was right above the chart they actually used.

I would like to see a report from any US hospital stating they've had 15% vaccinated deaths (I could see hospitals that deal primarily with the elderly and immunocompromised patients having higher percentages of vaccinated hospitalizations, but not all hospitals in general)... All the other info in the CDC report where the 'Information Liberation' folks got their info (linked below) says otherwise. Are you sure the chart used in your source shows the percentage of vaccinated deaths overall and not just the increase among the vaccinated as a group (i.e. if the previous percentage of vaccinated deaths was 4% and if it increased 15%, it's now 4.6%, not 15% overall)? Does 'Those' in the chart below refer to all hospitalizations, or just vaccinated people? Nothing else backs up that number if you want to say it's 'all, whether vaxxed or unvaxxed', and all the numbers came from the same report- they say the 'death incidence' for vaxxed is 4% on the chart above. Which is it? If there was such a big total increase of the entire hospitalized population (rather than a 15% increase in just the vaxxed peoples' overall hospitalization numbers, which is what I think it may be) in April, it would have been reflected in the July 24th data, but it's not. It's not totally clear, and I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but I looked at the whole report, and, based on what it said, I'm not sure. 🤷‍♂️ I really tried to find the answer or some confirmation- I spent too much time on it today (and even deleted a very long, info-filled post because I knew no one would read it, though I learned a lot compiling it), because I was curious- no luck. :biggrin1a:

The same report also includes info for three other countries- there's nothing approaching 15% for vaccinated deaths (they round off, so Canada must be at least 95.5%, and Israel, while it's been reporting lessening efficacy against getting sick with DV, is still very high against deaths. For effectiveness against the DV in the US, the report says:

▪Vaccines prevent >90% of severe disease, but may be less effective at preventing infection or transmission

Last edited:

Wretch

amazingly graceful
So, I now officially/personally know of one person who has died while being Covid positive.

He was 86 years old and a good friend/neighbor.

The other 6 positive case people I know, have not died while infected with the virus.

I still don't know if I've had it or not nor do I really give a fuck as I could really use the rest at this point.

I've been so busy that I can't tell if I'm washing or just hanging out.

XR650RGUY

BAMF
NYC to require vax for entry to restaurants/gyms.

While I don't have an issue with the mandate, this will unfortunately fall on some college freshman working front of house to enforce the policy against the anti-vaxers, who are mentally unstable to begin with.

4FD213AE-1700-4337-BF86-4B804F8025ED.jpeg

XR650RGUY

BAMF
No. Not really.

Hey, I had to zeig meine papiere to buy beer the other day. I didn't cause a scene because I successfully resisted the urge to call the teenaged grocery store clerk a fucking NAZI. But it was close.

It has been 87 days since a scene has been caused.
Fallacy disguised as humor.

Top Bottom