CORONAVIRUS

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE

The Tablet That Cracked COVID

Story at-a-glance
  • Ivermectin, a broad-spectrum anti-parasitic that also has anti-inflammatory activity, has shown remarkable success in preventing and treating COVID-19
  • The drug is available over-the-counter in some countries, such as France, and 3.7 billion doses have been administered in the last 40 years, with serious side effects extremely rare
  • Expert physicians have called on the NIH, CDC and FDA to review the expansive data on ivermectin to prevent COVID-19, keep those with early symptoms from progressing and help critically ill patients recover
  • Legal fights have ensued, with family members enlisting lawyers to battle hospital boards in order to give their dying loved ones the lifesaving pills — even when all other treatment options have been exhausted
  • Despite the undisputable data showing ivermectin works for COVID-19, it continues to be ignored in favor of more expensive, and less effective, treatments and mass experimental vaccination

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
Regarding the new Delta variant…

I predict that the new variants will affect the people that have been vaccinated more so than those that have not. If the variant(s) were affecting those not vaccinated, the media would be pushing that narrative hard-core….but they’re not (yet)
Since one patient can incubate a number of varients as we saw recently, and I have had at least three different varients if I am interpreting my symptoms correctly, the naming of ONE varient and publicizing seems to be more about scare mongering than anything else

Vicious_Cycle

they/them - LABusas Road Captain
Alright, serious bidness... My sister is sicker than hell. Can't drive, can't eat, can't stop vomiting, can barely walk. Dizzy as hell. Symptoms started on Tuesday. I just found out about it last night. Tonight my wife bought some groceries and delivered them to my sister's house. My sister mentioned in passing that she got her second vaccination on Monday.

She's a retired school teacher in her early 60's, lives alone, fucking oblivious to the dangers these goddamn vaccines pose to people. Has not for one second, apparently, considered the possibility that her current condition is the result of that vaccine. Thinks it's coincidental timing, if she even has thought it through that far. Only reason she mentioned it at all is that was the last time she felt fine, the day she went out and got vaccinated.

Is there a known antidote to this motherfucking vaccine? What can she do beside bed rest and staying hydrated, and making sure her will is up to date?

I'm so goddamn pissed off right now, I can't even explain it. God damn. :spit:

XR650RGUY

BAMF
It must be something else.
I hear the vaccine was safe and effective for EVERYONE over 12 years old. Just heard it on the radio tonight!

XR650RGUY

BAMF
Alright, serious bidness... My sister is sicker than hell. Can't drive, can't eat, can't stop vomiting, can barely walk. Dizzy as hell. Symptoms started on Tuesday. I just found out about it last night. Tonight my wife bought some groceries and delivered them to my sister's house. My sister mentioned in passing that she got her second vaccination on Monday.

She's a retired school teacher in her early 60's, lives alone, fucking oblivious to the dangers these goddamn vaccines pose to people. Has not for one second, apparently, considered the possibility that her current condition is the result of that vaccine. Thinks it's coincidental timing, if she even has thought it through that far. Only reason she mentioned it at all is that was the last time she felt fine, the day she went out and got vaccinated.

Is there a known antidote to this motherfucking vaccine? What can she do beside bed rest and staying hydrated, and making sure her will is up to date?

That would piss me off, too. I hope she heals up.

What vaccine did she get? (They're not all the same)

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
(All kidding aside I hope for a speedy recovery for VC's sister)

I had two rounds of Moderna

First was eazy peazy, no fall out

The second shot knocked me the fuck flat on my ass. For 36 hours I went through chills, fever, headache, extreme fatigue and patches of sunburn-like ache all over

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
SARS-CoV-2 a ‘Lab-Released, Lab-Engineered’ Virus

The evidence is now overwhelming that SARS-CoV-2 and the COVID-19 pandemic are the result of a laboratory release. While no one thought that in our lifetimes in the U.S. we’d be unable to speak freely and uncensored in many channels, such as online, Cummins believes the truth will come out.

“If we were in a courtroom, and there was a jury that had been selected based on the fact that they could render an objective judgment, we would win hands down, right now,” Cummins said, due to preponderance of evidence. He stated:2
“They’re making billions of dollars off a lab-released, lab-engineered virus that should have never existed in the first place, and it wouldn’t have if the public had known about this. But they operate in secret and we don’t understand that the military industrial complex is not just a threat of a nuclear war or a conflict escalating into that.
These people are a threat right now with what they’re doing globally. They’re designing things that will make SARS-CoV-2 look less threatening.”
What Cummins refers to is controversial gain-of-function (GOF) research, which refers to studies that enhance the ability of pathogens to cause disease, making them more virulent or easily transmissible, for instance. Because GOF research can be used to make pathogens more readily able to infect humans, it poses major biosecurity risks.

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE

OMG. Im sorry to hear that. I dont know what to suggest.
If it were me, I would focus on supporting my immune system. The vaccine challenges the immune system to produce antibodies, so supporting that would seem to be an obvious step.
Its all the mercola stuff, vitamins, eliminate sugars, eliminate high glycemic carbs, lots of water, etc etc
Food is medicine after all.

Vicious_Cycle

That would piss me off, too. I hope she heals up.

What vaccine did she get? (They're not all the same)
Thanks. I don't know which vaccine it was. I didn't know she was vaccinated until my wife got back home at 11:30 last night.

Even asking my sister which vaccine it was is treading dangerously close to a political discussion that ultimately could break up the family and permanently end all further communication. We've never seen eye-to-eye on politics, but it generally wasn't an issue until Trump took office, although the friction started under Obama.

At this point, if I cannot offer sound, helpful medical advice to help counter what the vaccine is doing to her, I'm better off avoiding the subject altogether.

For those keeping score at home, I now know two people aged 50-63 who were generally healthy and now are completely unable to function as a result of the vaccine, and a third who was hospitalized within hours of being vaccinated, and died in the hospital in a matter of days. Thanks China. :fu::fu:

Keep buying that Chinese crap you don't need, everyone! It's a wonderful country.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Thanks. I don't know which vaccine it was. I didn't know she was vaccinated until my wife got back home at 11:30 last night.

Even asking my sister which vaccine it was is treading dangerously close to a political discussion that ultimately could break up the family and permanently end all further communication. We've never seen eye-to-eye on politics, but it generally wasn't an issue until Trump took office, although the friction started under Obama.

At this point, if I cannot offer sound, helpful medical advice to help counter what the vaccine is doing to her, I'm better off avoiding the subject altogether.

For those keeping score at home, I now know two people aged 50-63 who were generally healthy and now are completely unable to function as a result of the vaccine, and a third who was hospitalized within hours of being vaccinated, and died in the hospital in a matter of days. Thanks China. :fu::fu:

Keep buying that Chinese crap you don't need, everyone! It's a wonderful country.
D3 5000 IU 1/day
C 1000 mg 2/day
Panathenic Acid 500mg 1/day
Sublingual B12 (methycobalamin) 5000mcg 1/day
Niacin 500MG 2/day (not time released) flush or no flush type but, I kind of enjoy the flushing because it shows my body is responding to it.

Preferably taken at night but, morning works too.

Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate with water and increase sodium intake to keep levels normal as water will flush it from system.

Bed rest to let the body do it's job.

She needs some lab work to see where her levels/systems are.

Aspirin as needed.
Saline nasal spray as needed for sinuses.

BusaVeloce

Has never sold a motorcycle
Website
www.infowars.com

Vicious_Cycle

Unfortunately, I don't believe there's any way to flush that shit out of her system, Wretch Wretch .
I've seen the horror stories for the past couple months about how it spreads in the body / where it accumulates / etc.

The wife said my sister was sitting upright on the couch last night, which from what I understand was a huge improvement over Tuesday - Thursday, when all she could do was lay in bed, crawl to the bathroom, and vomit. Maybe she'll pull through. I saw an article recently that said some high percentage of vaccine deaths occur within the first 48 hours of receiving the jab.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Unfortunately, I don't believe there's any way to flush that shit out of her system, Wretch Wretch .
I've seen the horror stories for the past couple months about how it spreads in the body / where it accumulates / etc.

The wife said my sister was sitting upright on the couch last night, which from what I understand was a huge improvement over Tuesday - Thursday, when all she could do was lay in bed, crawl to the bathroom, and vomit. Maybe she'll pull through. I saw an article recently that said some high percentage of vaccine deaths occur within the first 48 hours of receiving the jab.
It's not going to flush her system of the vaccine but, that concoction will support her immune system to do what it was designed to do.

Vicious_Cycle

sad news...

Those numbers are sad, alright. But worse yet, they are just the tip of the iceberg. There's a whole lot of denial out there about what that shit is doing to people...

There is a new Delta variant of this coronavirus. The pandemic continues. Be careful everyone

Dude is known for his wacked out ideas.

Note: This is not his website :lol:

He's a veterinarian for shit's sake, something not well emphasized.

XR650RGUY

BAMF
Dude is known for his wacked out ideas.

Note: This is not his website :lol:

He's a veterinarian for shit's sake, something not well emphasized.
What did he say that was wrong?

The facts appear to check out. Was the moisture fake?

Last edited:

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
COVID Vaccine Deaths and Injuries Are Secretly Buried

We've never seen anything like it, anywhere in the world - the pain and suffering the COVID shots have already created is hard to imagine. Before participating in this unprecedented health experiment, please assess these two factors, for the sake of your loved ones.

Story at-a-glance
  • Reports of deaths and serious injuries from the COVID-19 jabs mount by the day. As of June 11, 2021, the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) had posted 358,379 adverse events, including 5,993 deaths and 29,871 serious injuries
  • In the European Union’s database of adverse drug reactions from COVID shorts, called EudraVigilance, there were 1,509,266 reported injuries, including 15,472 deaths as of June 19, 2021. EudraVigilance only accepts reports from EU members, so it covers only 27 countries. Remarkably, about HALF of all reported injuries — 753,657 — are listed as “serious”
  • The British Yellow Card system had, as of June 9, 2021, received 276,867 adverse event reports following COVID “vaccination,” including 1,332 deaths
  • Before you make the decision to participate in this unprecedented health experiment, it may be wise to assess your personal insurance and financial ability to handle a serious injury, as pandemic vaccine manufacturers are indemnified against lawsuits
  • If you are injured by a COVID shot and live in the U.S., your only recourse is to apply for compensation from the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Act (CICP). Payouts are rare, cover only lost wages and unpaid medical bills, cannot be appealed, are capped around $370,000 for death, and require you to exhaust your private insurance before kicking in

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE

Don't believe it when they say the COVID vaccine 'protects' you. Take precautions now before the subacute risk phase sets in. The antibodies produced with the vaccination aren't your best friend and, if challenged by COVID, flu or a cold, a deadly, overblown immune response could result.

Story at-a-glance
  • Evidence suggests people who have received the COVID “vaccine” may have a reduced lifespan as a result of the acute, subacute and long-term effects from the COVID injection
  • If you’ve gotten the COVID shot, consider yourself high risk for COVID and implement a daily prophylaxis protocol. This means optimizing your metabolic flexibility, vitamin D, and taking vitamin C, zinc and a zinc ionophore on a daily basis, at least throughout cold and flu season
  • Evidence shows NAC may be used to prevent blood clots and break up any that might already have formed
  • If you’re low risk for COVID and have not been vaccinated, make sure you have these items on hand and begin treating at the very first signs of cold or flu symptoms
  • Also buy yourself a tabletop jet nebulizer, some saline solution and food grade hydrogen peroxide. Nebulized peroxide is an excellent go-to both for prevention and treatment, regardless of the stage the respiratory infection is in. For prevention, nebulize every other day. For treatment, use at first signs of respiratory infection

Vicious_Cycle

Also buy yourself a tabletop jet nebulizer, some saline solution and food grade hydrogen peroxide. Nebulized peroxide is an excellent go-to both for prevention and treatment, regardless of the stage the respiratory infection is in. For prevention, nebulize every other day. For treatment, use at first signs of respiratory infection.
I haven't given up on this idea yet, but I haven't bought a nebulizer, either.
I did another web search just recently to see if there is any news about it. I saw some newer articles but they pointed back to the original guy and his original work... so I remain unconvinced this is something I should do. Still interested.

Top Bottom