CORONAVIRUS

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
What's there to think about?

Just trust what our glorious leaders, movers and shakers tell us...
You guys have no idea what this thing is going to turn into if we don't get to herd immunity soon

There isn't a single country that has had enough shots to reach heard immunity

There is cause to be more worried than ever

Get the fucking shot

Terry_Schiavo

ScrapBracket.org moderator and admins
You guys have no idea what this thing is going to turn into if we don't get to herd immunity soon
Get the fucking shot
I think it would be hilarious if the so called 30% that refuses to be innoculated wreaks havoc on the 70%.
What is the mortality rate on this again?? Affected age groups?
How did covid outkill cancer and diabetes?? Ill take my answer off the air

Terry_Schiavo

The herd is culling itself.
Darwin at work.
I dont know where to begin with this.
What is the problem with people not caring or wanting a vaccine? Its like the vaxxed masses are infuriated people can make their own personal decisions. I dont live in a rathole hamster city like NY, LA, Seattle, Miami, or any other urban dump where Im nuts to buts with Biden supporters or masked morons.
Next up... but but those Cities offer so much culture. Yeah no fucking thanks....lol
The more dead people the better I say!! Mother Earth doesnt want us vermin!!

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Darwin never sleeps, just like Rust and Death.

I won't be able to give a fuck what kills me, after I'm dead and at some point I certainly will be.

I'll face Death head on, just like I do Life.

Freewill is still free here.

Vicious_Cycle

they/them - LABusas Road Captain
Get the shot
I repeat, get the shot

Get the fucking shot
It appears the communists have compromised our Director of Diversity and Inclusion. Beginning immediately, and continuing 30 days henceforth, he will continue in his role on a probationary basis, subject to immediate removal if the apparent communist relationship can be established.

Signs of his fall from grace initially became worrisome when he began groveling for "likes", particularly from Red Red . That relationship is under review, as well.
It is our hope that luckystrike luckystrike may return to some semblance of critical thinking, although in our experience cognitive declines such as his are extremely difficult to reverse. Godspeed, little communist! :fu:

BusaVeloce

Has never sold a motorcycle
Website
www.infowars.com
CDC Director Lies to America Announcing Latest “Pandemic” – “Pandemic of the Unvaccinated”
“Pandemic” is the new word the Globalists love to use for controlling the masses through fear.

And why not, since they had such great success in using it last year to destroy tens of thousands of businesses, drive record rates of suicide among children, get hundreds of millions of people to wear face masks and stay home, simply by naming a “virus” and using the magic word: PANDEMIC.

And while this “COVID-19 Pandemic” was raging and supposedly killing hundreds of thousands of people, determined simply by a PCR test of “positive” for this “killer virus,” almost nobody seemed to notice that the flu completely disappeared at the same time.

Yesterday, July 16, 2021, the CDC Director Rochelle Walensky officially named the newest “pandemic” they want everyone to fear: the “pandemic of the unvaccinated.”

This new “pandemic,” announced from the White House COVID-19 Response briefing which included mass-murderer Anthony Fauci and White House COVID-19 coordinator Jeff Zients, was also written down as a script to be distributed to the Pharma-controlled corporate media as well, as is evidenced by the almost exact same headline and text they all used, demonstrating yet again that real investigative reporting on anything involving vaccines or drugs no longer exists in the corporate media.

If you are one of the increasing number of individuals who has abandoned the corporate media as a “news” source, and have started investigating things for yourself, then you will clearly see that this “new pandemic” has all the same features as the ones that destroyed our country last year.

Statistics based on “lab tests” that they control, and just outright lies with a single purpose: get more people “vaccinated” with COVID-19 injections.

Anyone with a high school education and the ability to do searches on the Internet, particularly on the Government’s own websites such as CDC.gov, can easily fact-check what Walensky and Fauci said, and easily see right through their lies.

But how many people will actually do that?

Here is the official narrative that was put out by the Associated Press and copied by most of the corporate media yesterday:

The director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says the COVID-19 outbreak in the U.S. is becoming “a pandemic of the unvaccinated.”
Speaking during a White House briefing, Dr. Rochelle Walensky says cases in the U.S. are up about 70% over the last week, hospital admissions are up 36% and deaths rose by 26%. Nearly all hospital admissions and deaths, she says, are among the unvaccinated.
White House COVID-19 coordinator Jeff Zients echoed the pandemic is “one that predominantly threatens unvaccinated people.”
He says the Biden administration expects cases to increase in the weeks ahead because of spread in communities with low vaccination rates. Four states accounted for 40% of new cases last week, with one in five coming from Florida.
If you want to listen to what Rochelle Walensky actually said, you need to watch her presentation on the White House YouTube channel here, which is what I did since you cannot trust anything the corporate media “reports.”

Regarding “cases,” does anything else really need to be said about how they create these “cases” basically out of thin air to create fear among the public?

We published a video clip from an interview with Dr. David Martin yesterday, who has revealed that there have been patents in place for all these “Coronaviruses,” includes Sars, for decades now, and that “new variants” are simply finding a pre-determined “fragment” of something that they can label whatever they want. See:

Dr. David Martin: There is no “Delta” Variant – “Novel” Coronavirus Known as COVID-19 Was Patented 2 Decades Ago
This “deadly new variant” they are calling the “Delta Variant” was being used in the UK last month to create fear and to begin the rationale for new lockdowns and a restriction of travel, and we published a short video from someone in the UK who used REAL data to show that hospitalizations and deaths were NOT increasing due to this “new variant.”

We also included former Pfizer Vice President Dr. Mike Yeadon’s testimony that in the history of “new viruses” variants have never been more than .003% different from the original virus. See:

The Delta Variant of COVID-19 is Harmless – A Scam for Governments to Implement More Lockdowns
Therefore, the best thing you can do whenever you see fancy graphs and charts displayed to try and convince you that “cases” are increasing, and also using their other buzzword, “transmission,” is to simply IGNORE THEM!

They are meaningless.

So what about Walensky’s claim that deaths due to COVID rose by 26% this past week “after weeks of decline”? Sounds pretty scary, doesn’t it?

But again, if they can create “cases” out of thin air and claim that “cases are increasing,” then all these other stats are meaningless also.

But let’s look at what the CDC is actually reporting in terms of “deaths” anyway, so that we can easily catch them in their own lies.

First, here is the graphic that Walensky used for that “statistic”:

This “headline news” that made its way through the corporate media yesterday about this deadly new “pandemic of unvaccinated” is based on 310 deaths from the “deadly Delta variant” from the ENTIRE U.S. for one day, 7/14/21.

According to these “statistics” then, that one day raised the “7-day death average” from 167 deaths to 211 deaths, FOR THE ENTIRE UNITED STATES, where currently 3,150 people die every day, according the CDC’s own statistics.

Here’s your “pandemic.”

It would be like taking a city with a population of a million people, where there was one recorded death last year due to drowning in a swimming pool, and then this summer there are now 2 deaths due to drowning in a swimming pool, so you create a headline to distribute to the Press that states: “100% Increase in Deaths Due to Drowning in Swimming Pools!” and then have the city council force all owners of swimming pools to install fences around their pools, instantly creating tens of thousands of jobs for contractors who sell and install fences for swimming pools.

It’s one of the oldest tricks in the book: spin the stats for your own purpose.

They are actually trying to create a “pandemic” in the middle of summer, when historically deaths have always declined this time of year, until the flu season begins to kick in again in the Fall.

Here are the latest death stats directly from the CDC website:

Source.
I only screen captured a portion of the data which shows week 19 ending 5/15/21 through the last week available at the time of publication, 7/10/21.

You can clearly see that the death statistics are following the normal summer pattern of decreasing. It shows that

tinhead

Has never named a pet
luckystrike has been slipping for quite a while. Spurned by google, a woman hired into his dream gig. The aftershock knocked him into a very loose relationship with a startoff enterprise, working for millenials who couldn't get even an entry level position outside the fast food industry.

Now his beloved but slower than a Camry right hand drive extinct powerplant 40 year old Mazda has been reposessed. Posted early this sleepless morning--
I don't own a car, BTW
Cue up Paul Simon's Slip Slidin' Away.

Website
www.bobbywarns.com
I am supposed to "listen to the experts/science etc.." but yet I keep hearing the vaccine is the only way to herd immunity. How did humanity survive a shitload of actual pandemics without vaccines then? I was told by the VA that my number is available for the vaccine but when I asked about natural immunity from infection I got crickets and then sent over to a fucking nurse who informed me of the double protection the vaccine and natural infection would provide. I am all about people helping themselves against this bioweapon unleashed by the CCP, but for fuck's sake, get on the same motherfucking page!

Wretch

amazingly graceful
I am supposed to "listen to the experts/science etc.." but yet I keep hearing the vaccine is the only way to herd immunity. How did humanity survive a shitload of actual pandemics without vaccines then? I was told by the VA that my number is available for the vaccine but when I asked about natural immunity from infection I got crickets and then sent over to a fucking nurse who informed me of the double protection the vaccine and natural infection would provide. I am all about people helping themselves against this bioweapon unleashed by the CCP, but for fuck's sake, get on the same motherfucking page!
I've had the same discussion with multiple doctors/nurses/concerned bureaucrats and all end up answering me with; "Yes, those are valid reasons for you not getting vaccinated."
It must have been entered several times what my issues are in my file and yet they just keep asking.

Do they think they'll wear me down somehow?

If the Army/VA has taught me one thing, it's patience when dealing with bureaucratic/government types.

You can either kill them, which creates even more issues for you, or you can play their game.

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
“How did humanity survive a shitload of actual pandemics without vaccines then?”

this is the first pandemic that was made by machines

roadczar

they/them - LABusas Road Czar
my preferred pronoun will be "delta variant" ... I liked it better when it was the UK strain! Everytime I heard that I pictured Mr Lucky sitting on a pot
in his caravan trying to read LABs thru the Queens wifi.
Delta is a passe, monkey "B"eijing is where it's at

A man in China has died after contracting a rare infectious disease from primates, known as the Monkey B virus, Chinese health officials revealed in a report Saturday. The victim, a 53-year-old veterinarian based in Beijing, was the first documented human case of the virus in China.

I am supposed to "listen to the experts/science etc.." but yet I keep hearing the vaccine is the only way to herd immunity. How did humanity survive a shitload of actual pandemics without vaccines then?
Many didn't survive, that's how.

Smallpox was responsible for hundreds of millions of deaths (300-500 million, which some say is up to 10% of deaths in the 20th century from smallpox alone). It's the only human disease that has been declared eradicated and that was accomplished through aggressive vaccination campaigns.

In the US, older diseases like polio, measles and rubella were eliminated thanks to vaccines given as infants/toddlers, although measles is making a bit of a comeback due to the anti-vaccination movement leading parents to refuse vaccinations for their kids. There's no way polio would have been eliminated today.

The 1918 Flu pandemic came in several waves and first one was relatively mild with a low fatality rate but it evolved to be far more contagious and deadly in the second wave (~50 million dead by the time it was over) and whereas the first wave mainly killed the very young and the very old, the second wave started killing off healthy 20-40 year olds. They did not have the benefit of vaccines.

This similiar to how the Delta variant evolved - it's something like 200% more contagious and is the dominant strain of Covid in the US.

So, yes, vaccines are the only practical solution for herd immunity.

But hey, don't take my word for it.

Terry_Schiavo

Smallpox was responsible for hundreds of millions of deaths (300-500 million, which some say is up to 10% of deaths in the 20th century from smallpox alone). It's the only human disease that has been declared eradicated and that was accomplished through aggressive vaccination campaigns.
In the US, older diseases like polio, measles and rubella were eliminated thanks to vaccines given as infants/toddlers, although measles is making a bit of a comeback due to the anti-vaccination movement leading parents to refuse vaccinations for their kids. There's no way polio would have been eliminated today.
The 1918 Flu pandemic came in several waves and first one was relatively mild with a low fatality rate but it evolved to be far more contagious and deadly in the second wave (~50 million dead by the time it was over) and whereas the first wave mainly killed the very young and the very old, the second wave started killing off healthy 20-40 year olds. They did not have the benefit of vaccines.
This similiar to how the Delta variant evolved - it's something like 200% more contagious and is the dominant strain of Covid in the US.
Im amazed at how full court press the media is going with the "unvaccinated pandemic"... Almost as amazed at the ability of the GSA to count every single budgetary dollar to the penny... or make a few rounding errors on the million plus or minus side. Suddenly we have precise accounting of unvaccinated hospitalizations... oh noes another wave! But wear your mask outside... the big shiny ball in the sky cant protect you like a loosely worn piece of fabric...lol Where are the contact tracers now? THE SCIENCE DAMMIT!!! Mortality rate again??
Side effects?? Also I like how the media carefully crafts their positions... like the liberal Army reservist nurse who just doesnt understand why folks dont want some unapproved cocktail with unknown medical repercussions. The irony of the UCMJ is lost on her stupid ass. Also the false sense of vax security irony is even better here. Clearly the virologists arent sharing the evolution behaviors here. Lets all gobble MRNAs to save the world!!

Website
www.bobbywarns.com

I understand the evolution of infectious diseases and the previous pandemics, but what was the mortality rates for those when compared with COVID-19? My main point is that the media and more specifically the paid health officials have yet to address natural infection immunity. Vaccine "herd immunity" is extremely short sighted when addressing something that has continuously infected the population of the world for the better part of a year and a half. At some point the people who have already had the virus have to be accounted for when discussing herd immunity, and there is a need to address how natural immunity and vaccination either work together, or substitute each other for the same level of protection.

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
I can t wait for them vaccines to take effect.
The immune system thrives on viral exposure.
If you were stupid enough to mask up and take the shot...your immune system went bye bye.
Sickness awaits you.

Last edited:

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
I went out of my way to inform family of the lies being put out.
There are some who believed CNN and took the jab anyway.
Lots of luck to those Einsteins...one friend already lost a baby just weeks after taking the jab. She has been sick since. Last i talked to her i had to really hold back from telling her "I told you so".
An aunt died just days after the shot.
As the saying goes...you can lead a horse to water...

CID

BAMF+
Seems to me you'd be better off talking people INTO the shot given the disgust with people that want to follow the government's direction and the increased chance of death thereby.

Hell you'd be doing a service to your country...am I right?

Telling people to make your choice then denigrating them when they differ, seems like a waste of good marketing and a missed chance to rid the world of the dumb!

Wretch

amazingly graceful
It's getting really difficult to have faith in your fellow humans anymore...

...even more so in government, over the last 5-6 years, when I didn't have the greatest amount of it in them to begin with...

...through my own experiences alone.

I'm getting to the point where I need to make some changes, if I'm going to be able to hold on to what peace of mind I do still have.

We need to figure out who is feeding the dark side and stop eating there.

:neutral:

CID

BAMF+
It's like being at a bar where the band plays too loud in the beginning.... Sure, everybody wants that up front table midway through the night after they've had a few, but early on it can be obnoxious.

Society is like that now --- electronic media..... tv "news"... it all kicks in, facebook... twitter...... it's all so blaringly loud you can't eat your hamburger.

So you gotta do what most old people do --- move a few tables back, leave the bar or turn the freaking tv off. :lol:

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
I understand the evolution of infectious diseases and the previous pandemics, but what was the mortality rates for those when compared with COVID-19? My main point is that the media and more specifically the paid health officials have yet to address natural infection immunity. Vaccine "herd immunity" is extremely short sighted when addressing something that has continuously infected the population of the world for the better part of a year and a half. At some point the people who have already had the virus have to be accounted for when discussing herd immunity, and there is a need to address how natural immunity and vaccination either work together, or substitute each other for the same level of protection.
The perception of the Trump vaccine and global lockdowns was a no-win from the beginning

Do nothing: We will never know what would've happened if nothing was done against the China bioweapon
Do something: the Trump vaccine and global lockdowns were successful, the naysayers will proclaim "See, it ain't worse than the flu!!!"

As it is, the China bioweapon mortality rates that all the naysayer data scientists shout about are collected in the consequence of the Trump vaccine and a global economic shutdown of unprecedented scale

My main regret was that the Democrats were able to use the China bioweapon to great effect dismantling a Trump 2nd term

If mass media was allowed to reveal last year that the virus came from a China lab, Trump would've had a landslide

Oh well

One upside is that a wide swath of people suddenly became data scientists in all of this

CID

BAMF+
Hmmm where have I seen that mentality before...........Oh yeah just on this page!
exactly.

That was me parroting WP's view point .... not my own.
(...which is ......I could give a flying fuck if people get a shot or not, but I don't.)

I saw that cartoon right after I read his post, so I thought it fit the subject matter... trust me get or don't, I don't give a shit either way. I just cant stand it when people go 100% ideologue on any given subject and this subject seems to be a real cock puller from some. (for me the subject of burning the flag gets under my skin, so I'm not immune either)

Last edited:
OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
Hmmm where have I seen that mentality before...........Oh yeah just on this page!

View attachment 71082
this cartoon would’ve been spot on if the author could’ve contained themselves and not include the MAGA cap, which needlessly politicized and polarized the message

everybody I know, friends family colleagues past and present is double vaxxed without a single issue

and most of them are MAGA brothers and sisters

Top Bottom