CORONAVIRUS

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE

Zuckerberg: We just dont know the long-term side effects of basically modifying people's DNA and RNA

ZUCKERBERGS OWN COMMENTS WOULD VIOLATE FAGBOOKS POLICIES

Chain to ZUCKERBERG - Sociopath of historical proportions

Javier Olivan - VP, Central product Services - You are a fraud, Govt Shill and propagandist. You are punk, ass kissing, FagBook whore
Danny Ferrante - VP, Central Science Strategy and research - core data Science team - You are a fraud, Govt Shill and propagandist. You are punk, ass kissing, FagBook whore
Nicolas Stier - Director, core data Science team - You are a fraud, Govt Shill and propagandist - You look like you should know better
Udi Weinsberg - research Scientist Manage - You are a fraud, Govt Shill and propagandist - I hope the money is worth selling your soul for

Last edited:
  • Red
Reactions: Red

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
"A" for effort Nomad

Anyone w a brain knows by now what Covid is, where it came from and how they took advantage of the "crisis" they created.

The few who still don t know, don t wanna know. They will remain braindead forever.

Terry_Schiavo

Scrap Bracket magazine cover model
Although I think more likely the west will choose to 'move on' and instead start the dismantling of globalism to some extent...
Too bad, because this was an act of war...
the business owners that lost their livelyhood wont be so eager to move on.
Do we want an actual war with China to risk American lives and IP? I do think we should hit them hard in trade like never before. That means govt agencies need to look outside their silos because China is full scale cheating on every angle possible. We need a full intelligence and security breach to bring their industry to a halt. Any major assets owned by a Chinese national over here should be impounded. Do to them what they wont hesitate to do with US.

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
"A" for effort Nomad

Anyone w a brain knows by now what Covid is, where it came from and how they took advantage of the "crisis" they created.

The few who still don t know, don t wanna know. They will remain braindead forever.
John Cena knows

Lebron James knows

The baton has been handed over. There are new masters in town and they aren't the ones you and I talked about 20 years ago on this site

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
Trump would've had a landslide if the media let him drive the lab origins

But no, like shutting the border with China, that was xenophobic (because Trump)

3 fronts have opened...

bio (COVID), pharma (fentanyl (China is the overwhelming maker and exporter on the planet)) and cyber

Strap in boyz

Vicious_Cycle

they/them - LABusas Road Captain
Trump would've had a landslide if the media let him drive the lab origins

But no, like shutting the border with China, that was xenophobic (because Trump)

3 fronts have opened...

bio (COVID), pharma (fentanyl (China is the overwhelming maker and exporter on the planet)) and cyber

Strap in boyz
In summary, if I may: Hunter and the Big Guy will get some big fat checks, and the stateside rot will continue unabated.
Did I miss anything?

Terry_Schiavo

My honest opinion is that the Communist Chinese takeover of the U.S. that we all are resisting has already happened. Most of us just have not figured it out yet..
but but the Waltons have opened Sooper Centers for us to get all we need in 1 stop! Im curious what old Sam would say about "chinese trade"... pretty sure he wouldnt
like the tactics they are using today.

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
My honest opinion is that the Communist Chinese takeover of the U.S. that we all are resisting has already happened. Most of us just have not figured it out yet.
Could be

I'm not ready to declare defeat. The question in my mind is are we at the point of no return?

For sure the old deep state conspiracy theories have given way to the new world order

China gives sweet fuck all about money, the middle east, Bilderbergs, Euro origin culture clashes and deep state civil rights themes we've been debating for over 20 years on this site

They're using our internal squabbles to their advantage

Is pharma making a lot of money off Covid? Of course they are

Have the Dems used Covid to further their aims? Of course they are

Who was it that said 'never let a crisis go to waste'? Churchill?

But that stuff is all low hanging fruit of a much, much larger theater

Did China intentionally unleash Covid? I don't think so, but they sure made the most of it and we all fell for their tactics like the divided sheep we are

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
Who is "all" of us, and what tactics did "we" fall for?

Once they lost control of the outbreak, China made the most of it and started shooting fish in a barrel

Notice compared to the Covid noise coming out of, say, India, yet there is nothing but crickets coming out of China?

It's almost as if Covid never happened, let alone started, there

Wretch

amazingly graceful
but but the Waltons have opened Sooper Centers for us to get all we need in 1 stop! Im curious what old Sam would say about "chinese trade"... pretty sure he wouldnt
like the tactics they are using today.
They have induction coils wound round his coffin and he's generating electricity for three cities now, from all the spinning he's doing.

Vicious_Cycle

Once they lost control of the outbreak, China made the most of it and started shooting fish in a barrel

Notice compared to the Covid noise coming out of, say, India, yet there is nothing but crickets coming out of China?

It's almost as if Covid never happened, let alone started, there
Cut the gibberish. I asked two simple questions. Can you at least attempt to answer one, if not both?
Who is "all" of us, and what tactics did "we" fall for?

Vicious_Cycle

Not sure if this belongs in the Coronavirus thread, but I'll delete if I find out it's unrelated.

My wife's best friend's husband fell ill a week ago. He has been on the couch for a week... dizzy and vomiting, no balance... can't walk to the toilet to vomit unless he's holding onto furniture.
Until now he's been a fit, active, healthy 50 year old. Never been overweight, no known illnesses... this shit hit him out of the blue.

They are Democrats, but otherwise they're good people. 🤷‍♂️ I'm guessing he just got the vaccine prior to the onset of symptoms, but my wife is reluctant to inquire, so we don't know for sure, yet.

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
Update: He got the second Coronavirus vaccination in April. Sick as a dog in late May. Coincidence?
aargh sorry to hear that :(
probably not, but as the industry will point out. "there is no provable causal relationship"
but then thats what the tobacco industry said for what,.... 50yrs??
I hope you make his story known to as many people as possible. It is only by anecdotal accounts like this, that real science can move forward.

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE

New Research: COVID Infection Antibodies LAST A LIFETIME !!!

Senior author of the study Ali Ellebedy, Ph.D., an associate professor of pathology & immunology at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, pointed out one flaw in assuming natural immunity against COVID-19 had waned by measuring antibodies in the blood, saying:6
“Last fall, there were reports that antibodies waned quickly after infection with the virus that causes COVID-19, and mainstream media interpreted that to mean that immunity was not long-lived. But that’s a misinterpretation of the data. It’s normal for antibody levels to go down after acute infection, but they don’t go down to zero; they plateau.
Here, we found antibody-producing cells in people 11 months after first symptoms. These cells will live and produce antibodies for the rest of people’s lives. That’s strong evidence for long-lasting immunity.
People with mild cases of COVID-19 clear the virus from their bodies two to three weeks after infection, so there would be no virus driving an active immune response seven or 11 months after infection. These cells are not dividing. They are quiescent, just sitting in the bone marrow and secreting antibodies. They have been doing that ever since the infection was resolved, and they will continue doing that indefinitely.”
Doctor Warns if You Had COVID Don’t Get Vaccinated

Vicious_Cycle

I hope you make his story known to as many people as possible. It is only by anecdotal accounts like this, that real science can move forward.
Other than sharing it here, I don't plan to spread the word. He's a friend, obviously is (or was) a believer in this particular vaccine, and has different political ideologies from mine. So locally, I am not going to prop him up as the anti-vax poster child. I can't prove the causal relationship between the vax and his current condition, even though I strongly believe this relationship exists.

BigGar

high on placebo
Looks like my aunt is going to pull through. She's had one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel for the last few years. On oxygen 24/7, amazingly surviving COPD, stage 4 cancer, and she should have never survived Covid, but she did. She got the second shot last week and ended up sedated and intubated in ICU hours later, fighting for her life. After a couple of days with the tube, the tough old lady made it through that and should come back home today. She definitely shouldn't have ever gotten this garbage vaccine.

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org

Terry_Schiavo

"Bikeland.oRg NAZI Mod at large /5 Star Rd General"

No Krazzzy bucks?
those are reserved for "Premium" www.bikeland.oRg members. That board is so much better than this one... 5 new members have joined this evening. At this rate I may have to hire a Level 6 Forum Moderator!! Starts out at 6 figs... behind the decimal.

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
I am not going to prop him up as the anti-vax poster child.
Perhaps you can file a VAERS report instead? I admit it is difficult to "use" a family member of friend as "evidence", but history would suggest that those with the courage of their convictions do make a difference )

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
Don’t Use Antibody Tests Post Vaccine to Determine Immunity

Story at-a-glance
  • The U.S. Food and Drug Administration issued a safety communication in May 2021, warning both the public and health care providers not to use SARS-CoV-2 antibody tests to gauge immunity, especially after COVID-19 vaccination
  • There's a significant difference in the immune response triggered by natural infection and vaccination
  • In the case of COVID-19 mRNA vaccines, such as those produced by Pfizer and Moderna, antibodies to the spike protein are induced; in the case of natural SARS-CoV-2 infection, nucleocapsid proteins are detected by antibody testing
  • Because of this, people who have received a COVID-19 vaccine and haven’t previously been infected will receive a negative antibody test, provided the test doesn’t detect the vaccine-induced spike protein antibodies
  • A positive result from a SARS-CoV-2 antibody test could indicate previous infection or could also be caused by the vaccine

Vicious_Cycle

Wretch

amazingly graceful
I've kind of picked up on a method of filtering "news" over the past couple of decades.

If the stories are horrible situations and pressing the masses into fear mode, it's most likely bullshit.

Left/Right or Center.

Most of the shit that happens in any case, there is nothing anyone can do anything about.

I first got a glimpse into the media being bullshit back in the 80's while in service.
Stories being reported that I had first hand knowledge of were in no way, shape or form were accurate.

Alfred E. Neuman has been right all along.

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
I'm no expert. I only know what the news provides. If that turns out to be incorrect, you have my apologies.
what does this even mean?

so like, when reading the news you put your brain and all critical thinking in a jar on a shelf?

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
Epidemiologists Say CDC Exaggerated Outdoor COVID Risks -

GASP...

SHOCK...

HORROR....

Story at-a-glance
  • The CDC released a misleading and inaccurate statistic about the rate of outdoor COVID-19 transmission, placing it at a “hugely exaggerated” 10%
  • A study from Ireland analyzed 232,164 cases of COVID-19; only 262 resulted from outdoor transmission — a transmission rate of just 0.1%
  • In a Chinese study, researchers analyzed 318 outbreaks with three or more cases, comprising 1,245 confirmed cases; all of them occurred indoors
  • Separate research revealed that even if 10% of the population is infected, it would take an average of 31.5 days of continuous outdoor exposure for a person to inhale enough virus to get infected — and even then the dose would only cause infection in 63% of those exposed
  • Even though transmission risk is extremely low outdoors, the CDC still advises unvaccinated people, including children and those with natural COVID-19 immunity from prior infection, to continue to wear masks outdoors in many cases
The error was egregious enough that it prompted The New York Times to release what it described as "a special edition of the newsletter on a misleading CDC statistic," featuring a number of epidemiologists who say the CDC's reports on outdoor transmission risk for COVID-19 vastly overestimate the risk.3

Top Bottom