CORONAVIRUS

DungBeatle

Scarabaeidae Scarabaeinae

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
Of course not. But you seem to think that the media is going to be honest with you. I hope you're smarter than that. Local police chief dude retired. Got the shot. Very healthy man always kept in shape. Day after he got the shot he was found dead. They never released his cause of death

DungBeatle

Scarabaeidae Scarabaeinae
Of course not. But you seem to think that the media is going to be honest with you. I hope you're smarter than that. Local police chief dude retired. Got the shot. Very healthy man always kept in shape. Day after he got the shot he was found dead. They never released his cause of death
I'd like to see the news article...

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
I'd like to see the news article...
That’s just it. There wasn’t one. I ride with a lot of local PD. That’s who gave me this info. One of my best friends is the assistant Chief here in town. Currently he is on the east coast. He rode my FJR out there because his Honda blew a head gasket three days before he planned to leave. So my “Source” is legit. And as I said. They never posted cause of death.

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
Dr. Qwik doing medical police evaluations. Made chiefie cough while he nuzzled pig balls. 🐖
You are okay with people dying from this vaccine though. One that they have told you doesn’t prevent you from getting the rona. Won’t stop you from spreading the rona. And if it has a negative effect on you they took away your ability to sue. That tells me how “intelligent” you are. (In other words. You are an ignorant sheep) and your pResident is kissing Putin’s ass and you are silent on that after calling us traitors.

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
UK vaccine recipients were secretly surveilled
A shocking revelation.

The UK government tracked millions of people, without their knowledge, using their phones to gain insights into behavioral changes after vaccination, according to a new report. The government somehow insists the data collection was ethical and no privacy laws were broken.

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
Story at-a-glance
  • The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) — a division of the National Institute of Health (NIH) headed by Dr. Anthony Fauci since 1984 — has, for years, provided grants to the EcoHealth Alliance and others to conduct gain-of-function (GoF) research on coronaviruses
  • In a May 11, 2021, Senate hearing, Fauci denied ever having funded GoF research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV). This despite clear documentation proving otherwise
  • In March 2021 the WIV deleted mentions of its collaboration with the NIAID/NIH and other American research partners from its website. It also deleted descriptions of GoF on the SARS virus
  • The NIH/NIAID has funded GoF research to the tune of at least $41.7 million. Up until 2014, this research was conducted by Ralph Baric at the University of North Carolina (UNC). After 2014, when federal funding of GoF was banned, such research was funneled to the WIV via the EcoHealth Alliance
  • In August 2020, the NIAID announced a five-year, $82-million investment in a new global network of Centers for Research in Emerging Infectious Diseases that will conduct GoF experiments to "determine what genetic or other changes make [animal] pathogens capable of infecting humans"

Sorry to hear you're unable to help, as the official COVID vaccine death toll approaches 5,000 American lives and the real number undoubtedly is much higher yet.
You're full of shit. Again.

That 5,000 figure you saw on a meme sourced from the anti-vax facebook group frequented by soccer moms sourced it from some idiot blogger who sourced it from the CDC VAERS system - vaccine adverse event reporting system. Two things:

1) Anyone can report a bad reaction or death there. You could file one on yourself or someone else, you don't need to be a doctor. I could file one on nomad right now.

2) It simply documents complaints. That's it. It's not an investigation. It doesn't determine cause. And it sure as hell doesn't say that the vaccine causes 5,000 deaths.

You remind of the kind of guy that rolls into a shop, asks for an oil change, says "don't even try to upsell me on a new cabin air filter" and when the tech points out there's cords showing on his tires, the owner insists it's fine and leaves in a huff.

I asked my doctor - a guy who thinks Fauci is a dipshit, prescribes his own "cocktail" of covid meds, says the whole lockdown thing was taken too far for too long and ridicules mask mandates - about the vaccine deaths and he says there's been zero deaths associated with it and it's safe. He said the JnJ vaccine and blood clots affected like 7 females and all were on birth control - the blood clots came from BC, not the vaccine. That's why the vaccine was resumed within 7 days (which is lightning quick) and when he prescribes BC, he highly recommends baby aspirin along with it.

BigGar BigGar , I asked about ivermectin, he said some people prescribe it, there might be some small benefit, but the evidence isn't clear. He prescribes hydroxychloroquine instead, along with steroid pill and a steroid inhaler. He says other docs just do the steroid with good effect.

Vicious_Cycle

they/them - LABusas Road Captain
Fuck you very much.
Saving this one for shits and giggles.

You're full of shit. Again.

That 5,000 figure you saw on a meme sourced from the anti-vax facebook group frequented by soccer moms sourced it from some idiot blogger who sourced it from the CDC VAERS system - vaccine adverse event reporting system. Two things:

1) Anyone can report a bad reaction or death there. You could file one on yourself or someone else, you don't need to be a doctor. I could file one on nomad right now.

2) It simply documents complaints. That's it. It's not an investigation. It doesn't determine cause. And it sure as hell doesn't say that the vaccine causes 5,000 deaths.

You remind of the kind of guy that rolls into a shop, asks for an oil change, says "don't even try to upsell me on a new cabin air filter" and when the tech points out there's cords showing on his tires, the owner insists it's fine and leaves in a huff.

I asked my doctor - a guy who thinks Fauci is a dipshit, prescribes his own "cocktail" of covid meds, says the whole lockdown thing was taken too far for too long and ridicules mask mandates - about the vaccine deaths and he says there's been zero deaths associated with it and it's safe. He said the JnJ vaccine and blood clots affected like 7 females and all were on birth control - the blood clots came from BC, not the vaccine. That's why the vaccine was resumed within 7 days (which is lightning quick) and when he prescribes BC, he highly recommends baby aspirin along with it.

BigGar BigGar , I asked about ivermectin, he said some people prescribe it, there might be some small benefit, but the evidence isn't clear. He prescribes hydroxychloroquine instead, along with steroid pill and a steroid inhaler. He says other docs just do the steroid with good effect.

CID

BAMF+
every subject on this planet is becoming a cultural battle in a war with no defined boundaries.

A once clear moral standard defined from traits born of theological standpoints has devolved into racial epithets and emotional trigger points.

Now healthcare itself ...common to all, but something so personal to an individual that entire laws on privacy are dedicated to it.... is being redefined as political upheaval to our "common" interests.

The poor used to be the hinge pin in all debate. Then it became about abortion. Now? We're all really close to figuring out that our conflicts have nothing to do with safety or even economics. We are coming to a point of no return..yes or no. No capitulation. No compromise.

A secular society provides no means to validate one's personal views over another unless based on mob/dictator mentality and far more deaths have been doled out with THAT way of thinking, then any pandemic ever will.

Vicious_Cycle

they/them - LABusas Road Captain
But a very real effect of falsely sensationalizing HCQ as a cure is that there are people with immune disorders that rely on this medication to function, like those with Lupus that are having to deal with back orders and short supply.
I can't comment on ivermectin... but if it's anything like the much-hyped hydroxychloroquine, it makes no difference in health outcomes...
Here's a different study that used hydroxychloroquine as a postexposure prophylaxis, but it failed to make a difference there either.
...my doctor... prescribes hydroxychloroquine instead, along with...
Thanks for setting that dumb motherfucker straight! :wink2::up:

I mean, you DID, set him straight on HCQ, didn't you?! 🤷‍♂️

Thanks for setting that dumb motherfucker straight! :wink2::up:

I mean, you DID, set him straight on HCQ, didn't you?! 🤷‍♂️
He straight up said HCQ doesn't have a large benefit for patients but prescribes it anyway because there's no downsides and it's cheap - the important part is the steroids.

He's not running around claiming it's a miracle drug or that it'll cure covid....but he also says the vaccine is safe, so what the fuck does he know :lol:

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
Facebook whistleblowers reveal undisclosed filter for “liberty-based” and “religious-based” vaccine skepticism

Project Veritas has continued to publish documents from the latest batch of leaks obtained from Facebook whistleblowers, that detail the way the giant is suppressing comments skeptical of coronavirus vaccines.

According to the leaked documents, Facebook has developed a finely-grained definition of moderation and censorship of dissenting opinions expressed on this topic in the comments, where “vaccine hesitancy” is suppressed through demotion, while comments are also divided into a total of five tiers.

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE

After protecting China, Facebook will now....

............................................................................ conspiracy theory ahead

................................ “evolving nature of the pandemic”

................................................ “consulting with health officials”

allow people to talk about lab leak theory after Biden CURRENT LAME POLITICIAN FINALLY opened probe

In an abrupt about-face, Facebook has decided to no longer censor content that asserts coronavirus is man-made or engineered.

This refers to claims that the virus did not originate in nature but was manufactured and leaked from a lab in Wuhan, China.

All this is taking place after the Wall Street Journal published a report citing US intelligence sources, which said that three Wuhan lab scientists had to be hospitalized with Covid symptoms months before the pandemic broke out.

OOOOPS!!!!

WHATS THE WORD THE MOMENT 2 BILLION PEOPLE REALIZE THEY HAVE HAD THE WOOL PULLED OVER THEIR EYES FOR 2 YEARS?

Last edited:

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
Story at-a-glance
  • COVID-19 vaccines are capable of causing damage in a number of different ways. Disturbingly, all these different mechanisms of harm have synergistic effects when it comes to dysregulating your innate and adaptive immune systems and activating latent viruses
  • The worst symptoms of COVID-19 are created by the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, and that is the very thing gene-based COVID vaccines are instructing your body to make
  • While the natural spike protein is bad, the spike protein your body produces in response to the vaccine is even worse, as the synthetic RNA has been manipulated in such a way as to create a very robust and unnatural spike protein
  • The spike protein is toxic in and of itself, and has the ability to induce vascular, heart and neurological damage
  • The COVID-19 vaccine disables the Type I interferon pathway, which explains why vaccinated patients are reporting herpes and shingles infection following COVID-19 vaccination

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
Take it from Big Shnazz CDC director Rochelle Walensky (caughJewcaugh)
Do yourself a favor and Get vaccinated.

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
Reading and watching more and more about the Wuhan lab leak. It's always been a no-brainer to me since China virus is Chernobyl 2.0

Not a conspiracy so much anymore now that a different guy is in the WH, is it now...

Those of you blowing off China virus all these months as nothing more than 'just the flu' are about to find yourselves in a real pickle when the calls for Chinese accountability (and possibly reparations) start coming in. Although I think more likely the west will choose to 'move on' and instead start the dismantling of globalism to some extent...

Too bad, because this was an act of war...

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
possibly reparations
As i said on page, what 10? THERE WILL BE DEMANDS for reparations, just like after WW1 and it will lead to WW3, just at it lead to WW2 in the 1930s

Except in WW3 then chinks will either take over the world, or there will be no world left

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
Facebook Insider Blows Whistle on Vaccine Censorship

Story at-a-glance
  • Two Facebook insiders — a data center technician and a data center facility engineer — have come forward with internal documents showing how the social media platform is suppressing science and medical facts in the name of combating “vaccine hesitancy”
  • Documents prove Facebook is working on behalf of Big Pharma and in coordination with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization to protect and promulgate the false narrative that COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective for everyone
  • Facebook is beta testing a new algorithm that classifies users who post counternarrative information about vaccines into “vaccine hesitancy” tiers. The beta group comprises 1.5% of the total user base
  • The users are secretly assigned a “VH score” that dictates whether their posts and comments will be removed, demoted or left alone, regardless of whether they’re factually accurate
  • Facebook’s suppression strategy is currently reducing “vaccine hesitant” comments by 42.5% within the test group

May 24, 2021, Project Veritas released a video interview1 with two Facebook insider whistleblowers — a data center technician and a data center facility engineer — who have come forward with internal documents showing how the social media platform is suppressing science and medical facts in the name of combating "vaccine hesitancy."

AND THEY WILL MEET THE SAME INDIFFERENCE THAT VACCINE WHISTLE BLOWERS HAVE MET

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE

Media outlets try to deflect from lab leak theory and censorship

One would think it would be hard to find a single person who has been through more than a year of lockdowns and myriads of restrictions who would not be interested to learn what the virus is and where it came from – but apparently, such people exist, in media outlets like T H E V E R G E

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE

AMIT BAHL - you are NOT a scientist, you are a govt shill, a propagandist, and your life is a sham NOW EXPOSED !!

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE

HENDRICK TOWNLEY - you are NOT a n Engineer, you are a govt shill, a propagandist, and your life is a sham NOW EXPOSED !!

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE

Chain to ZUCKERBERG - Sociopath of historical proportions

Javier Olivan - VP, Central product Services - You are a fraud, Govt Shill and propagandist. You are punk, ass kissing, FagBook whore
Danny Ferrante - VP, Central Science Strategy and research - core data Science team - You are a fraud, Govt Shill and propagandist. You are punk, ass kissing, FagBook whore
Nicolas Stier - Director, core data Science team - You are a fraud, Govt Shill and propagandist - You look like you should know better
Udi Weinsberg - research Scientist Manage - You are a fraud, Govt Shill and propagandist - I hope the money is worth selling your soul for

THESE PEOPLE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SUPPRESION OF AN ENTIRE DIALOG ABOUT SAFETY AND EFFICACY
THESE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT MAKE A MOCKERY OF THE FIRST AMENDMENT YOUR FOREFATHERS DIED TO PROTECT

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE

A movie that exposes the level of pushback from the "scientific community" of the time AND the arrogance and deception practiced by Pasteur in pursuit of the "greater good"

Pasteur's research also showed that the growth of micro-organisms was responsible for spoiling beverages, such as beer, wine and milk. With this established, he invented a process in which liquids such as milk were heated to a temperature between 60 and 100 °C

Controversies
A French national hero at age 55, in 1878 Pasteur discreetly told his family never to reveal his laboratory notebooks to anyone. His family obeyed, and all his documents were held and inherited in secrecy. Finally, in 1964 Pasteur's grandson and last surviving male descendant, Pasteur Vallery-Radot, donated the papers to the French national library (Bibliothèque nationale de France). Yet the papers were restricted for historical studies until the death of Vallery-Radot in 1971. The documents were given a catalogue number only in 1985.[108]

In 1995, the centennial of the death of Louis Pasteur, a historian of science Gerald L. Geison published an analysis of Pasteur's private notebooks in his The Private Science of Louis Pasteur, and declared that Pasteur had given several misleading accounts and played deceptions in his most important discoveries.[14][109] Max Perutz published a defense of Pasteur in The New York Review of Books.[110] Based on further examinations of Pasteur's documents, French immunologist Patrice Debré concluded in his book Louis Pasteur (1998) that, in spite of his genius, Pasteur had some faults. A book review states that Debré "sometimes finds him unfair, combative, arrogant, unattractive in attitude, inflexible and even dogmatic".[111][112]

Last edited:
Top Bottom