CORONAVIRUS

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE

Indian media reports said at least 25 patients have died in the last 24 hours at a hospital in capital New Delhi after they ran out of oxygen supplies.

BEFORE OXYGEN WAS NEEDED, BEFORE HOSPITALIZAION, BEFORE VIRUS TOOK HOLD, THERE WAS AN OPPORTUNITY MISSED
ivermectin - not reported
Vitamins - not reported
Nebulized hydrogen peroxide - not reported

what a waste of human life

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
Story at-a-glance
  • According to one Atlantic staff writer, the economic costs of vaccine refusals will need to enter the discussion, as people who refuse the COVID-19 vaccine will end up accruing higher health care costs
  • This argument fails to do a proper accounting of the cost/benefit of vaccination compared to the cost/benefit of not vaccinating and focusing on foundational health parameters
  • Obese individuals have a 40% to 133% higher risk of hospitalization due to COVID-19 than their non-obese peers, and their chances of requiring intensive care 74% higher; 82.2% of COVID-19 patients are vitamin D deficient. Should these individual choice-based conditions be similarly penalized as they greatly increase your risk of COVID-19
  • It’s still too early to tell whether vaccinated people will end up costing more due to increased susceptibility to variants and/or side effects
  • As of April 15, 2021, some 5,800 Americans who had been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 had been diagnosed with COVID-19; 396 (7%) were hospitalized and 74 died. Preliminary research found people who had received both doses of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine were eight times more susceptible to contracting the South African variant of SARS-CoV-2

“Vaccine refusal will come at a cost — for all of us,” Edward-Isaac Dovere, a staff writer for The Atlantic, proclaims in an April 10, 2021, political commentary.1 Unvaccinated individuals “will have higher health care costs,” he says, and the vaccinated will have to foot the bill, either through taxes or insurance premiums.

Austin_F

BAMF+
My employer put on a clinic last week with the johnson and johnson vax. Got cancelled just in time before it killed us all.

This week they got the pfizer shot. Yesterday 1st shot, today 2nd shot. I thought there had to be a period of time between the two? Everybody online talking about waiting weeks in between shots.

I'm not taking it so I'm curious to see how attendance is in the coming weeks.

Told my friends who got it it was nice knowing them.....leave me their bike\car\truck\boat in their will.

Vicious_Cycle

they/them - LABusas Road Captain
Got an email update from my employer. They anticipate scaling back the work from home option down to a couple days a week beginning July 1. And vaccines aren't mandatory "yet", but those who have been vaccinated will have much more freedom in the office with regard to mandatory masks.

Funny, I thought that dipshit Fauci said that even after you're vaccinated, you might still carry a full viral load in your nose, so you have to continue masking. Fuck all that noise. :fu::fu:

Nebulized hydrogen peroxide
Been doing a little homework on this. Good news #1 is that there are all kinds of nebulizers out there for not a lot of money, and it qualifies for a flexible healthcare spending account purchase. Good news #2 is that there are many websites out there that cover the topic of nebulized hydrogen peroxide.

What I'm not too fond of, though, is that when you read what they say on all these sites, most of them say the same thing, word-for-word, and quote the same experts. So it doesn't feel like there's a whole lot of independent research going on; more like a whole bunch of people parroting what one or two doctors said. Also, some proponents are against doing it at home or mixing the concoction at home.

Considering that my lungs are already pretty fucked up, I don't believe I have much room for error in doing something possibly detrimental to them.
I may try it out at a super low concentration, and work my way up to the recommended concentration if things seem to be going well.

Been doing a little homework on this. Good news #1 is that there are all kinds of nebulizers out there for not a lot of money, and it qualifies for a flexible healthcare spending account purchase. Good news #2 is that there are many websites out there that cover the topic of nebulized hydrogen peroxide.

What I'm not too fond of, though, is that when you read what they say on all these sites, most of them say the same thing, word-for-word, and quote the same experts. So it doesn't feel like there's a whole lot of independent research going on; more like a whole bunch of people parroting what one or two doctors said. Also, some proponents are against doing it at home or mixing the concoction at home.

Considering that my lungs are already pretty fucked up, I don't believe I have much room for error in doing something possibly detrimental to them.
I may try it out at a super low concentration, and work my way up to the recommended concentration if things seem to be going well.
The burning sensation in your lungs is how you know it's working.

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com

REPORT: Pfizer Vaccine Confirmed To Cause Neurodegenerative Diseases

In a shocking new report on the COVID-19 vaccines, it has been discovered that the Pfizer coronavirus vaccine has long term health effects not previously disclosed, including “ALS, Alzheimer’s, and other neurological degenerative diseases.”
“The current RNA based SARSCoV-2 vaccines were approved in the US using an emergency order without extensive long term safety testing,” the report declares. “In this paper the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine was evaluated for the potential to induce prion-based disease in vaccine recipients.” Prion-based diseases are, according to the CDC, a form of neurodegenerative diseases, meaning that the Pfizer vaccine is likely to cause long term damage and negative health effects with regards to the brain.

This is especially concerning since the Pfizer vaccine is an mRNA vaccine, an untested type of vaccine which creates new proteins and can actually integrate into the human genome, according to a report from the National Library of Medicine. In other words, degenerative brain conditions may appear at any time in your life after receiving the vaccine.

“The RNA sequence of the vaccine as well as the spike protein target interaction were analyzed for the potential to convert intracellular RNA binding proteins TAR DNA binding protein (TDP-43) and Fused in Sarcoma (FUS) into their pathologic prion conformations,” explains the report. TDP-43 is a protein known to cause dementia, ALS and even Alzheimer’s, according to Alzpedia. Similarly, the FUS protein is known to cause ALS and Hereditary Essential Tremors, according to the Human Genome Database.

The experiment done for the report was to determine whether or not these two harmful proteins embed themselves into our DNA, as an mRNA vaccine is expected to do. The report determined that “the vaccine RNA has specific sequences that may induce TDP-43 and FUS to fold into their pathologic prion confirmations,” meaning that both proteins have the potential to embed themselves into our DNA and cause harmful neurological diseases.

The report’s abstract summary concludes that “The enclosed finding as well as additional potential risks leads the author to believe that regulatory approval of the RNA based vaccines for SARS-CoV-2 was premature and that the vaccine may cause much more harm than benefit.” The report itself ends with this warning: “The vaccine could be a bioweapon and even more dangerous than the original infection.”

National File actually reached out to the CDC to inquire as to why the Pfizer vaccine is still being distributed despite these credible allegations. No response was received prior to publication.

Who sez' the end of the world won't be fun...?

Austin_F

BAMF+
Facebook shutdown a group of 120,000 people who were discussing their adverse reactions to the vaccine.

It's not like they were against taking it, they HAD taken it. They just weren't allowed to say what happens next.

Meanwhile drug ads on tv can mention a long list of side effects 'including death' and that's ok.

Vicious_Cycle

they/them - LABusas Road Captain
Facebook shutdown a group of 120,000 people who were discussing their adverse reactions to the vaccine.
My oldest daughter is in that group, or one just like it. She checked just now and said it's still open/functioning, and there are 139,000 members...

edit: and they aren't all vaccinated people talking about their own experiences. My kid isn't vaccinated and refuses to partake. She's anti-vax. She refused to get the meningitis vaccine in high school. I had to write a letter to the principal stating that she and I are opposed to it on personal grounds, and he needs to leave her the fuck alone.

Hapo

Dog Boy

It's not like they were against taking it, they HAD taken it. They just weren't allowed to say what happens next.

Meanwhile drug ads on tv can mention a long list of side effects 'including death' and that's ok.
...the gov ain't openly pushing dope...

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
YOU FOUND IT HAPO !!!! fantastic. say what?

My oldest daughter is in that group,
I already like her!

Coming COVID Commission Is a Gates-Led Cover-Up

Story at-a-glance
  • A corporate-funded COVID Commission Planning Group is being set up to create and support an investigative commission like that for 9/11. This is a classic illustration of the fox guarding the henhouse
  • The planning group is led by Philip Zelikow, former executive director of the 9/11 Commission and a member of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation’s Global Development Program Advisory Panel
  • Zelikow is also a strategy group member of the Aspen Institute, a technocratic hub that has groomed and mentored executives from around the world about the subtleties of globalization
  • The COVID Commission Planning Group includes more than two dozen virologists, public health personas and former government officials, and is backed by four charitable foundations — all of whom have histories revealing them to be part of the technocratic alliance that for years have been plotting and planning for the wealth redistribution and global power grab we’re now experiencing
  • These foundations include Schmidt Futures, the Skoll Foundation, Stand Together Foundation (Koch Network) and the Rockefeller Foundation. The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, which co-hosted Event 201, a pandemic preparedness simulation for a “novel coronavirus,” is also involved

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE

Facebook bans Australian anti-lockdown lawmaker Craig Kelly

Independent Australian politician and member for the Division of Hughes in the Australian House of Representatives, Craig Kelly, is banned from the Big Tech social media platform, Facebook, on grounds of sharing COVID-19 “misinformation.”

Facebook said: “We don’t allow anyone, including elected officials, to share misinformation about COVID-19 that could lead to imminent physical harm or [misinformation regarding] COVID-19 vaccines that have been debunked by public health experts.”

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE

Covid in India LIVE: Hospitals at breaking point as deaths hit 200K - first UK aid arrives
HOSPITALS in India are in crisis as Covid cases have spiralled, with more than 350,000 cases confirmed in 24 hours on Monday. The situation has become so severe, people in India have been urged to wear masks indoors.

Another 2,771 deaths were reported in India on Tuesday.
This grave figure has brought the overall coronavirus death toll near to the bleak milestone of 200,000

so sad to realize that many of these people could be helped with simple interventions

What was the statistic for survival once you deteriorate to the point you need oxygen?
yet thats all these dimwits focus on

• Red
Reactions: Red

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
There is no covid deaths. There are just...deaths. The same deaths that have been, only difference is now they get funding from all over if the deaths are covid related.

A racket that will continue until people will say Enough or until we re all enslaved.

Maine gov relies on the covid pandemic to keep the funding coming. Boo hoo, people can t work, there are sick and dying people everywhere...blah blah Bullshit.

Looking at statiatics in any state and you will find the same number of deaths as last year and the year before that...
There is no pandemic. There is only a plan.

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE

Activists, media, and Twitter mob pressure Spotify to deplatform Joe Rogan over vaccine comments
Rogan was skeptical whether healthy 21-year-olds should be vaccinated.

Rogan concludes by describing his amazement that someone stating they don’t want to get their child vaccinated is controversial:
“It’s amazing that that’s controversial. That even saying that ‘I’m not going to inject my child with a vaccine,’ is controversial. It’s crazy. Because again, we are not even talking about the flu which we just found out that killed 22,000 people last year. We’re not talking about that. We’re talking about something that is not statistically dangerous for children. But yet, people still want you to get your child vaccinated which is crazy to me. Like, you should be vaccinated if you’re vulnerable.”

Several POSSIBLY viral tweets also responded to the clip by claiming that Spotify, which exclusively hosts the full-length versions of Rogan’s podcasts, is “trying to kill people with dangerous disinformation” and demanded that Spotify fire Rogan.

ROGAN v NANNY STATE

Deplatforming around the corner

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
German judge ruled against mandatory masks for kids. His phone was seized. His home was raided.

A German district judge has had his electronic devices confiscated and his residence, car, and private premises were raided by police after he wrote a decision asking two schools in the Weimar district to refrain from enforcing mandatory mask-wearing and social distancing practices.

It is worth noting that the case marks the first time evidence against commonly prescribed anti-COVID-19 measures was presented in a German court, 2020 reported.

The judge’s lawyer, top defender Gerhard Strate from Hamburg, called the search and seizure “madness.”

BigGar

high on placebo
German judge ruled against mandatory masks for kids. His phone was seized. His home was raided.

A German district judge has had his electronic devices confiscated and his residence, car, and private premises were raided by police after he wrote a decision asking two schools in the Weimar district to refrain from enforcing mandatory mask-wearing and social distancing practices.

It is worth noting that the case marks the first time evidence against commonly prescribed anti-COVID-19 measures was presented in a German court, 2020 reported.

The judge’s lawyer, top defender Gerhard Strate from Hamburg, called the search and seizure “madness.”

How long before everyday Germans have had enough and start reigning terror upon their elected officials?

CID

BAMF+
How long before everyday Germans have had enough and start reigning terror upon their elected officials?
We continue to take shit here cuz of the politically correct susan guilt and our instinct to be loved and forgiven by the masses, otherwise we'd start killing off all these fucks that got us there.

I'd suppose the Krauts deal with the same shit given they offed a couple joozs 80 years ago

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE

YouTube CEO compares boosting of "authoritative" sources to scientific process

YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki suggested that the way YouTube selects and boosts sources that it deems to be "authoritative" is comparable to a scientific process.

"Of course, someone out of their garage can upload a video...
And so like in medical, we're going to look at Mayo Clinic or CDC [Centers for Disease Control and Prevention] or the American Medical Association

AND SO LIKE ??? !!!

jeeezuz, this woman is a retard.. and FYI Susan, Google started in a garage...

• Red

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE

Story at-a-glance
  • CDC deputy director Anne Schuchat says the Johnson & Johnson vaccine was paused to teach doctors how to report adverse vaccine events, a system that has been in place for over 30 years
  • This stunning admission indicates the CDC is aware the number of vaccine injuries and deaths reported are just the tip of the iceberg. The blood clots blamed for the pause in distribution reportedly affect 1 in 1 million people vaccinated
  • However, the same condition affects 5 in 1 million women on birth control every year and birth control remains on the market. It is more likely they are aware of the potentially lethal dangers but are focused on ensuring the public continues to line up for a shot
  • Just one injury or death from disease or a vaccine is one too many, yet the media have covered in detail the disease outcomes of COVID-19 and ignored the heartbreaking stories of people who have permanent disability or died from the vaccine
the vast majority of vaccine injuries are going unreported.

MAKES YOU WONDER IF DOCTORS HAVE EVER REPORTED AN "ADVERSE REACTION"

Download PDF

• Red

Austin_F

BAMF+

Activists, media, and Twitter mob pressure Spotify to deplatform Joe Rogan over vaccine comments
Rogan was skeptical whether healthy 21-year-olds should be vaccinated.

Rogan concludes by describing his amazement that someone stating they don’t want to get their child vaccinated is controversial:

Several POSSIBLY viral tweets also responded to the clip by claiming that Spotify, which exclusively hosts the full-length versions of Rogan’s podcasts, is “trying to kill people with dangerous disinformation” and demanded that Spotify fire Rogan.

ROGAN v NANNY STATE

Deplatforming around the corner
CaNceLLiNg pEoPlE dOeSn'T HaPpEn right Anal Disco Anal Disco ??

• WTF

Austin_F

BAMF+
lol, Biden issues travel ban from India because COVID.

I'm old enough to remember when Trump banned travel from China because COVID except that time, liberals called him a xenophobe for it. They said the virus can't be stopped anyway so no point to a travel ban unless you just hate the people there.

So I guess we can expect Rachel Maddow and the ladies on The View to call Biden a xenophobe for doing the exact same thing ??

lol, Biden issues travel ban from India because COVID.

I'm old enough to remember when Trump banned travel from China because COVID except that time, liberals called him a xenophobe for it.

So I guess we can expect Rachel Maddow and the ladies on The View to call Biden a xenophobe for doing the exact same thing ??
He was called a xenophobe for insisting on calling it the wuhan flu, kung flu, china flu, etc. etc. This is a great example of how if you tell yourself something enough times, it becomes fact.

Your memory is spotty, your mental faculties are slipping.

you said liberals cancelling people is made up bullshit by the right
I suggest you go back and reread my posts very carefully.

I've said many many times that cancelling is a consequence of capitalism and free market principles and consequently I can't give a pinch of shit if some fucktard gets fired for saying stupid shit.

You know, that whole "you're an actor, your job is to STFU and act" song and dance the Republicans love to scream about when it's someone else's ox getting gored.

Austin_F

BAMF+
Be honest. Take responsibility. Do your job
Those words coming from Biden's mouth is ironic given the fact he refuses to deal with the border crisis or the kids in cages or even DISCUSS them.....hes been in office 3 months and acts like the problems don't even exist.

lol 'do your job' hahaha

Austin_F

BAMF+
Let's look at how people responded to Trump's call for a travel ban

Public health experts have warned that travel bans are not effective at stemming the spread of a virus and can make responding to an outbreak more challenging.

“From a public health perspective, there is limited effectiveness. And then there are a host of other reasons why they can actually be counterproductive,” said Catherine Worsnop, who studies international cooperation during global health emergencies at the University of Maryland.

The World Health Organization, which declared the outbreak a global health emergency this week, has recommended against any travel or trade restrictions in response to the outbreak. Member countries, however, do not have to comply with that guidance.

“Although travel restrictions may intuitively seem like the right thing to do, this is not something that WHO usually recommends,” said Tarik Jašarević, a WHO spokesperson. “This is because of the social disruption they cause and the intensive use of resources required,” he added.

Experts said travel bans could lead to a slew of downstream effects and risk complicating the public health response.

“There’s not only the financial toll on a country that is dealing with this outbreak, but this can discourage transparency, both in this outbreak and in the future,” Worsnop said.

Travel and trade restrictions can lead to dire economic consequences for countries involved, creating a disincentive for them to quickly disclose potential outbreaks to the WHO or other nations. They can hinder the sharing of information, make it harder to track cases and their contacts, and disrupt the medical supply chain, potentially fueling shortages of drugs and medical supplies in the areas hit hardest by the outbreak. They also send a punitive message, which could contribute to discrimination and stigmatization against Chinese nationals, experts warned.
I bet every single person referenced in that quote suddenly agrees with a Biden travel ban from India!

Top Bottom