My 74 year old brother (in the UK) who was otherwise healthy just had a stroke last weekend, related to a blood clot in his neck. They gave him blood thinners and released him after a couple of days, he seems fine.
I'm guessing Covid vaccine related.
The reaction has been dubbed “vaccine-induced prothrombotic immune thrombocytopenia” (VIPIT). It is characterized by blood clots and low platelet counts occurring 5-28 days after vaccination. The current theory is that VIPIT is the result of an aberrant immune response to the adenovirus that is part of the J&J and AstraZeneca vaccines (the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines use mRNA technology), and this immune response accounts for the clotting and low platelet counts.
Simon Black,The expert panel included four professors of medicine from Harvard, Oxford, and Stanford Universities, who are all PhDs and experts in a field of disease research. And that just scratches the surface of their credentials relevant to being considered Covid-19 experts.
The panel spoke against forcing children and vaccinated people to wear masks, and said there was no proof that lockdowns reduced the spread or death rates of Covid-19. They cited specific, peer reviewed scholarly research on which they based their opinions.
But YouTube decided that these experts were spreading misinformation, and took down the video, “because it included content that contradicts the consensus of local and global health authorities regarding the efficacy of masks to prevent the spread of COVID-19.”
Simon Black,The Prime Minister of St. Vincent ordered an emergency evacuation from areas of the Caribbean island last week as a deadly volcano began erupting.
Cruise ships responded to the emergency to help evacuate residents, and neighboring countries like St. Lucia, Grenada, and Barbados agreed to give shelter to those in need.
But according to the Prime Minister, there was one condition.
Only those already vaccinated against Covid-19 would be eligible for the emergency cruise ship evacuation, and relocation to other islands.
All the other heathens would presumably have to rely on land evacuation, through dangerous, ash-covered island roads.
The Prime Minister later told reporters that St. Vincent has had a total of ten deaths from Covid-19, among a population of 111,000.
If a handful of deaths makes Covid seem riskier than an exploding mountain of lava, you may have Covid derangement syndrome.
I'm going to dig into this some more.Story at-a-glance
- Nebulized hydrogen peroxide is a safe, inexpensive and incredibly effective way to prevent and treat viral illnesses of all kinds
- While hydrogen peroxide kills viruses, it also kills other pathogens that can contribute to an unhealthy gut and/or oral microbiome. As such, it may also improve your microbiome and help resolve a wide variety of other chronic ailments, including gut problems and periodontitis
- Hydrogen peroxide is part of your body’s natural defense against pathogens. So, when you nebulize hydrogen peroxide, you’re really just augmenting your body’s natural defense system
- Being able to treat yourself at home at the first signs of COVID-19 symptoms will also virtually eliminate your risk of long-haul syndrome. So far, medical doctors who have treated COVID-19 patients agree that if treatment begins early enough, patients almost always fully recover and have no longstanding side effects from the infection
- Buy the required supplies before you need them, so you have everything and can treat yourself at the first signs of symptoms. Most of the time, after two or three treatments, the infection will be stopped in its tracksNebulized hydrogen peroxide is a safe, inexpensive and incredibly effective way to prevent and treat viral illnesses of all kinds, and anyone can use it.articles.mercola.com
Please report back.I'm going to dig into this some more.
I didn't realize how inexpensive nebulizers have become. May try it out. I'm asthmatic and have all sorts of other ailments... worth a shot.
Someone sneezes in an otters face?It's the Asian Otters..
Actually I thinks is the waters of the world at this point
I’m sure all the people who got the JJ shots are fine, nothing to worry about
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) said it had found problems including peeling paint and loose debris during inspections at a U.S. plant in Baltimore that makes Johnson & Johnson's COVID-19 vaccine and asked for remediation of the issues.www.newsmax.com
You know, when we post links to articles, YOU COMPLAIN that we clutter the board.6 people is numerous??
You know, you don't believe any of the 'rona numbers/deaths from the media, but all of a sudden when they report infinitesimal side effects, they're gospel.....selective much??You know, when we post links to articles, YOU COMPLAIN that we clutter the board.
When we just write Lots of shingles cases from vaxed people...then you want links.
Make up your fucking mind. I had a Gateway Pundit article and it was not 6 people.
Im so gonna laugh when you get shingles up your ass...You know, you don't believe any of the 'rona numbers/deaths from the media, but all of a sudden when they report infinitesimal side effects, they're gospel.....selective much??
Then again, you've always been chicken little's darker sibling.
the stuff thats coming to light now the world spotlight is on these guys...It described the wall as having a brown substance on it. The FDA also said the equipment used was not of adequate size for cleaning and maintenance.
HOW MANY TIMES IN THAT ARTICLE DID THEY SAY THIS SHOULD NOT SCARE PEOPLE FROM GETTING THE VACCINE?Dr Victoria Furer, a rheumatologist at Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center, said that they cannot say for sure that the vaccine is the cause of the shingles, a skin rash also known has herpes zoster. She added that five out of the six patients who had developed shingles after the vaccine had an autoimmune disease.
It seems the reason WHY is not understood <WINK>
its not political, its not misunderstanding of science, its not conspiracy theories...
- Government officials are misusing their positions of power to openly call for censorship of certain groups, organizations and individuals in direct violation of Constitutional law
- The latest in a series of free speech attacks comes from two state attorneys general, Letitia James and William Tong, who in a Washington Post op-ed threaten social media companies with legal ramifications if they do not censor a dozen individuals claimed to be responsible for 65% of “anti-vaccine” content
- In a recent ruling, in which he weighed in on the ability of social media giants to control free speech, Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas clarified that “The government cannot accomplish through threats of adverse government action what the Constitution prohibits it from doing directly”
- The basis for the AGs’ censorship push is a report by two previously unknown groups called the Center for Countering Digital Hate and Anti-Vax Watch, neither of which has declared funding sources
- Opinions are protected speech under the First Amendment, as is reporting on published science — even if that science is later found to be flawed, incomplete or, in worst case, outright fraudulentDr. Mercola has been the target of censorship for many years, and the attacks have ramped up from 2020 onward. Read about the latest one here.articles.mercola.com