CORONAVIRUS

CID

BAMF+
Better a lunatic than a sawed off half breed. As far as I'm concerned you can both fuck off. Gregg has proved he's no friend, as has Stites.

Thanks but no thanks, I don't need this shit.

Careful, you're starting to sound like poboy now .....going all libtard rouge on the people that don't agree with you.

Speaking of which....where is that little whiny asshat anyway?? I miss his hatred of me! :lol: :razz:

BigGar

high on placebo
They do everything to make people unhealthy. They tell you to choke on a mask, they give you a donut if you take an injection with DEATH as a side effect...they tell you to hide from the sun...to stay locked inside alone.

This mental fucking the gov does to you is only done with the intent of making you sick. Then they lie to you about this miracle vaccine, which will keep you safe and they go out of their way to push you to take it.

Why wouldn t they instead push you into doing something healthy?
You know, like staying out in the sun a bit. Some vit D never hurt noone.
Like laughing and enjoying your time with family or friends.
Like taking vitamins to ward off viruses, you know, the typical vit B, C, D...

Like telling you to eat healthy, to go out for a walk. Just basic shit that anyone can do.

Instead of looking up to health, they want you looking up to vaccines and pills.

It amazes me how badly people want to become a sheep.
Their system obviously works, as they ve taken out the last ounce of reason and logic that was left in people s heads.

You now have healthy people fighting over who gets poked first... Sad.
1000%

BigGar

high on placebo
Better a lunatic than a sawed off half breed. As far as I'm concerned you can both fuck off. Gregg has proved he's no friend, as has Stites.

A little sensitive here Thomas? I disagree with you, on this and many things, but enjoy the banter and wish you and your family well. This vaccine very well might be safe as milk, but the lies we've all been told since the beginning of this insanity, the de-platforming of contrary opinions (yes, television networks, YouTube and FB are "private companies" and can do whatthefuckever they please in regards to content). It just seems so curious that you fail to recognize literally any of the inherent fuckery going on. Drugs proven safe and effective for decades, for everyone from babies, to pregnant ladies to old folks and everyone else touted as "deadly". Supplements and healthy choices either mocked or simply silenced. Respected members of the medical and science community that disagree with the direction our elected officials have forced on us are attacked and silenced. You seem to be just fine with all of it and fail to even acknowledge it. Huge mistakes and missteps have been made, and nobody's ever going to pay for them. It's rather sickening.

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
True. I suppose by their logic, all faggots should be quarantined so that they don t pass on the aids. Yet... They don t.

Liberal logic. We re getting used to it

Stites

That's Mister Black Flag To You

Thomas often those that cry the loudest are often guilty of what they blame others for. In this case it’s you being guilty of being no friend. You have pounded your fucking chest as loud as possible from the rooftops and because people don’t agree with your ideology we are all some how wrong and you are right.

Well as I have told you many times in a very respectful manner and from a place of caring. You are killing good friendships and relationships with family members because you can’t get out of your own way. It’s sad to me that you can’t see that the value of a friendship is far more important that your personal beliefs on politics. And it’s even more sad that you continue to move in this path believing you are always right and everyone is always wrong, but never you.

In closing I hope you can look in the mirror one day and realize some of these battles were not worth the loss and you can possibly change your ways because if you don’t you will die a lonely old man. And when you do I believe you will have regrets, lots of regrets. Time can be an evil mother fucker and once it’s up there’s no going back so make the best of this life.

I wish you, your bride and those beautiful and bright daughters nothing but the best despite what you think of me and I hope one day we can continue as friends despite your current vantage point.

RobBase

BAMF
Better a lunatic than a sawed off runt. As far as I'm concerned you can both fuck off. Gregg has proved he's no friend, as has Stites.

Not only did you expose your racism (so fun to turn the tables on you guys), but now you've gone back and edited out the "half-breed" comment.
Which sort of make you a racist hypocrite, eh?
Like what was said before, go stare at a mirror for awhile.

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
In a recent interview, General Flynn encouraged listeners to watch Alex Jones' 90 minute SPARS 2025-2028 pandemic breakdown and defended the credibility of Infowars research and analysis of the COVID-19 pandemic. The excerpt from his interview is presented here along with a boil down of the full presentation that links a 2017 pandemic 'exercise' to exact events that have occurred during the overhyped and synthetic COVID-19 health emergency used to rollout global medical tyranny.

bowtie

BAMF+
Website
www.premierdesigns4u.com
It's too late now, over 500K are dead, if we back off that number will rise dramatically. The vaccine is our best chance to return to normalcy.

that's amusing ... do you read? :roll: the democrats have caused those deaths by denying treatments that work and false information, go fuck yourself if you think democrats running the country will ever be normal.

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
2 hours long... but it should get You up to speed on this "Corona thing"

On this emergency Saturday transmission, Alex Jones and Tim Enlow present exclusive footage of the United States' collapsing southern border where children are being smuggled into the country and young women are auctioned off to the highest bidder. Also, Jay Dyer joins to help give a SPARS 2025-2028 update and confirm what Infowars has been reporting for over a year: the COVID-19 vaccine is a globalist bio-attack meant to collapse nation states and usher in the New World Order.

truthisstrangerthanfiction@161

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE

YouTube suspends Indian news outlet that covered workers’ protests over lockdowns

YouTube has banned the channel of Millat Times, an Indian news website, for posting a video showing workers protesting lockdown in the state of Maharashtra. YouTube said that the video violated its COVID-19 misinformation policy.

Millat Times’ editor-in-chief, Shams Tabrez, said that the protesters were mostly daily wage workers who would lose their livelihood due to the lockdown.

According to Tabrez, social media platforms have a tendency to target smaller media organizations, which focus on issues bigger ones neglect. REFUSE TO COVER

• Red
Reactions: Red

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
DeSantis blasts YouTube censorship

DeSantis made the accusation during an event held on Monday (watch here) which focused on social media and the mainstream media’s silencing of alternative solutions to the pandemic. For example, they’re silencing the idea that children should not wear masks. It does not seem like there is a consensus on mask-wearing in children. The WHO does not recommend it for kids below the age of 12, while the US Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says masks can be worn by kids above the age of 2.

In the video, which was posted last month, DeSantis talked to bioastician Martin Kulldorff, radiologist and former adviser to the White House Scott Atlas, epidemiologist Sunetra Gupta, and economist Jay Bhattacharya. All of these experts have been vocal critics of the medical consensus on stopping the spread of the virus, such as mask-wearing and lockdowns.

Gupta, Kulldorf, and Bhattacharya authored the Great Barrington Declaration, an anti-lockdown manifesto that recommends herd-immunity. But the WHO says that the herd-immunity approach is “dangerous” and “unethical.”

Aaaaaaaaaaahhahahahaha

The mechanism of infection, lifelong protection and mass acquisition of immunity that has worked for 100,00 yrs is DANGEROUS!!!

Jeeeeeeeeezuz - The arrogance of these medical bureaucrats...

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE

Story at-a-glance

• A “double-mutation” of SARS-CoV-2 is now said to target younger people. Some “experts” interviewed by mainstream media claim it should be viewed as a whole new virus, and a brand-new pandemic
  • According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, clusters of positive cases among young people have been “connected to participation in youth sports and extracurricular activities.” As a result, the CDC is now suggesting that such activities should be limited

• According to pediatrician and California state senator Dr. Richard Pan, people who criticize the COVID-19 vaccine ought to be labeled as domestic terrorists
Dr. Pan is the drug industry stooge that removed the objections to vaccines for school entry.

Last edited:
  • Barf
Reactions: Red

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
Well it s official.
My mom's older sister (86) just passed 3 days after her Johnson & Johnson Covid vaccine.
Thrombosis was the cause of death as per the autopsy.
Good luck to you Einsteins who vaccinate yourselves.
sorry for the loss of your Aunt... at least you have an actual scientific explanation for the death.
What I really feel sorry for is people in critical care situations, not doing followup appointments, because of this scamdemic & the fear perpetuated.
Thats the real tragedy.

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
My mom has/had 3 sisters.
She is the youngest, her next oldest is in the beginning stages of dementia, the 3rd oldest has been in full blown dementia for a couple yrs and the oldest sister is the one who just died and ironically, was the healthiest, never on any medication, never hospitalized, lived on a farm her whole life eating the animals and vegetables they grew.

I had tried to convince my idiot cousins not to vaccinate their parents but they re too dumb to listen, while cnn is on in their homes 24/7

I was expecting one of the sick sisters to suffer from some vaccine side effects, but so far other than some flu symptoms none did, until i heard about the healthy older aunt. Wasn t expecting her to be the one.

While i was getting the news of her death, i had read earlier in the day about J&J pulling their vaccine.
I don t even wanna talk to my cousin (the aunt s daughter) because all I would tell her is "I TOLD YOU SO"

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
CCP Virus Variant Affects Vaccinated People More Than Unvaccinated People: Study Finds
A study from Tel Aviv University found that a South African variant of the CCP virus affects people vaccinated with the Pfizer shot more than unvaccinated people.

The study, which has not yet been peer-reviewed, indicated that the B.1.351 variant of the virus was found eight times more in individuals who were vaccinated—or 5.4 percent against 0.7 percent—against those who were not vaccinated. Clalit Health Services, a top Israeli health care provider, also helped in the study.

“We found a disproportionately higher rate of the South African variant among people vaccinated with a second dose, compared to the unvaccinated group,” said Adi Stern of Tel Aviv University. “This means that the South African variant is able, to some extent, to break through the vaccine’s protection.”

The study looked at 400 people who received at least one shot of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine and had contracted the COVID-19 variant and compared them to the same number of people who were infected and unvaccinated. Moderna’s vaccine is also used in Israel, but it was not included in the study.

“It is the first in the world to be based on real-world data, showing that the vaccine is less effective against the South Africa variant, compared to both the original virus and the British variant,” said Professor Ran Balicer, director of research at Clalit, according to news reports.

Stern said the study’s findings came as a surprise.

“Based on patterns in the general population, we would have expected just one case of the South African variant, but we saw eight,” Stern told the Times of Israel. “Obviously, this result didn’t make me happy.

“Even if the South African variant does break through the vaccine’s protection, it has not spread widely through the population.

“These preliminary findings necessitates close continued attention to the dissemination of this strain in Israel, emphasizing the need for epidemiological monitoring and systematic sequencing, in order to contain further spread of the South African variant in Israel.”

Truth

Busa Riding Old Bass
Sorry for your loss WP.
My daughter just had to have the vax.

I'm gonna sit this one out personally 😔

gsxrian

BAMF
My 74 year old brother (in the UK) who was otherwise healthy just had a stroke last weekend, related to a blood clot in his neck. They gave him blood thinners and released him after a couple of days, he seems fine.

I'm guessing Covid vaccine related.

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
“We found a disproportionately higher rate of the South African variant among people vaccinated with a second dose, compared to the unvaccinated group,” said Adi Stern of Tel Aviv University. “This means that the South African variant is able, to some extent, to break through the vaccine’s protection.”
Thats a very big problem

Top Bottom