CORONAVIRUS

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
Did you get a chance to read the article I posted ? Or are you not interested....
Of course I read it. Interesting, but it claims there have been worses incidents, I disagree. If we did nothing, or little, the death toll wouldn't be over 500K, it could very well be over 5 million. Of course everything other than the 500K+ number is purely conjecture, just like the article.

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
That's not a reason to abandon proven scientific methods.

None of the vaccines will even be peer reviewed for years, if they find anything wrong with them it'll be too late.
It's too late now, over 500K are dead, if we back off that number will rise dramatically. The vaccine is our best chance to return to normalcy.

CID

BAMF+
well at least people are now calling it a CHANCE....and only that...... a year from now when they're scheduled for the 2nd round of shots as some sort of booster to the b1 variant and then the year after that and so on.... ... we'll see what they start calling it THEN. ;)

Austin_F

BAMF+
It's too late now, over 500K are dead, if we back off that number will rise dramatically. The vaccine is our best chance to return to normalcy.
The problem is we don't actually know the death number. If a 98 year old lady with cancer finally stopped breathing but happened to have covid, they listed it as a covid death. Kid gets hit by a train playing on the tracks and had covid? Covid death.

Makes one wonder if everyone who died who tested positive for h1n1 was called an h1n1 death or did that have to actually be the primary cause of death to get counted?

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
saw the cdc released info that you have a 1 in 10,000 chance of catching covid via physical transmission on an object etc.

holy fucking shit lysol and hand sanitizers made an absolute KILLING off fear and horseshit. Good news for gyms and such though! (im sure cali will still ignore this)

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
OMG ... spoken like true believer - a vaccine zealot unable to hear anything else

News flash, herd immunity IS being established as the populations of the world are exposed to this virus and the vast majority are not killed by it - that is not to minimize the large number that are being killed by it, or ignore the reporting horseshit that is going on

My last attempt to EDUCATE .....watch it
Beautiful... where are these brave people in the news

13:05
IF THERE IS A TREATMENT FOR A DISEASE, THE FEDERAL GOVT CANNOT APPROVE A VACCINE BY LAW

NIH who co approves vaccines holds the patent on the "vaccine" with moderna

OMG how did I not know that !!!

now I understand why the 3 letter agencies oppose Vitamin D so much and want to silence Mercola et al

saw the cdc released info that you have a 1 in 10,000 chance of catching covid via physical transmission on an object etc.
Hmmmm. not sure I believe that. I suspect the PRIMARY mode of transmission is droplets in the air, but touching something with it and putting your fingers in your mouth has to be a route of infection also

Last edited:

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
Did you get a chance to read the article I posted ? Or are you not interested....
using logic that would put “Alice in Wonderland’s” Mad Hatter to shame, in many states, the new vaccines were first more frequently administered to healthier, younger people instead of those at risk to die. Or somehow that children must be vaccinated, when they have extremely low risk from this infection and are proven to not be significant spreaders to adults? Or the Kafka-esque nonsense that teachers must be vaccinated before they teach in-person, when schools are one of the lowest risk environments and the vast majority of teachers are not high risk?

I also fear that the concept “the science” has been seriously damaged, and even the best journals in the world, NEJM, Lancet, Science and Nature, have become contaminated by politics.

SAD SAD SAD

Meanwhile... 50m sheeple are watching this..

Cow's Viral 'Spa Day' TikTok Viewed Over 50 Million Times

Last edited:

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
OMG ... spoken like true believer - a vaccine zealot unable to hear anything else

News flash, herd immunity IS being established as the populations of the world are exposed to this virus and the vast majority are not killed by it - that is not to minimize the large number that are being killed by it, or ignore the reporting horseshit that is going on

Beautiful... where are these brave people in the news

How do I get a that link pls?

13:05
IF THERE IS A TREATMENT FOR A DISEASE, THE FEDERAL GOVT CANNOT APPROVE A VACCINE BY LAW

NIH who co approves vaccines holds the patent on the "vaccine" with moderna

OMG how did I not know that !!!

now I understand why the 3 letter agencies oppose Vitamin D so much and want to silence Mercola et al

Hmmmm. not sure I believe that. I suspect the PRIMARY mode of transmission is droplets in the air, but touching something with it and putting your fingers in your mouth has to be a route of infection also
or that it just simply doesnt survive outside the body on most inert surfaces (read..not warm human skin/etc) with any sort of significant time frame.

folks have been treating this like ebola from day 1....and the truth is finally coming to light.

The principal mode by which people are infected with SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19) is through exposure to respiratory droplets carrying infectious virus. It is possible for people to be infected through contact with contaminated surfaces or objects (fomites), but the risk is generally considered to be low.

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
Findings of these studies suggest that the risk of SARS-CoV-2 infection via the fomite transmission route is low, and generally less than 1 in 10,000, which means that each contact with a contaminated surface has less than a 1 in 10,000 chance of causing an infection
People can be infected with SARS-CoV-2 through contact with surfaces. However, based on available epidemiological data and studies of environmental transmission factors, surface transmission is not the main route by which SARS-CoV-2 spreads, and the risk is considered to be low. The principal mode by which people are infected with SARS-CoV-2 is through exposure to respiratory droplets carrying infectious virus.

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
Yeah that makes sense...

My last attempt to EDUCATE .....watch it

The information in this video has dropped my jaw...

21:10
MRNA trials in mammals have led to CANCERS and AUTO IMMUNE diseases 6/9/12mo later....

22:55
In the SARs vaccine trials, 100% of the animals ( ferrets and monkeys) had an immune reaction when exposed to the live virus

25:50
My friends wife (7mo pregnant) miscarried yesterday right after getting the shot

27:20
Ethlyene Glycol (antifreeze) is in the shot to stop it freezing. This can cause an anaphylactic reaction in many people

JEEEEEEZUZ HOW DID THIS NOT COME OUT BEFORE?

Last edited:

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE

At a particularly crucial juncture in the pandemic, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has a messaging problem HAS BEEN CAUGHT IN A LIE

The CDC and its director, Dr. Rochelle Walensky, have been the subjects of growing criticism over statements and guidance that have been revised or walked back. RETRACTED FOR BEING FALSE

The U.S. faces something of a conundrum. Millions of Americans are getting vaccinated every day, and state and local governments are relaxing restrictions. Meanwhile, as case numbers rise in parts of the country, public health experts worry about the possibility of a fourth surge.

There are no easy answers. THE OBVIOUS ANSWER IS THAT THE CDC IS FUNDED BY THE VACCINE TRADE AND IN BED ITH BIG PHARMA

THE MEDIA UNABLE TO GRASP THE LIE THAT mRNA VACCINES CAN >90% PREVENT COVID (rather than stimulate a huge immune response)

Last week, the CDC announced that fully vaccinated people may “travel safely” within the United States.

Last edited:
  • Red
Reactions: Red
OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
Statisically speaking... my chances have decreased dramatically since I stopped drinking before driving.
On another note theres a 2% chance of getting cirrhosis or cronic liver disease...
You're an :dirtypete: ...statistically speaking

Vicious_Cycle

HOLYBAMF
I heard a call on the scanner a few weeks ago and I recognized the address... my buddy's elderly father-in-law was having an adverse reaction to his COVID vaccination and got hauled off to the hospital. That was the last I heard about it until today, when my friend stopped by to borrow a tractor implement. Told me his F-I-L never made it back home from the hospital after that night, and died within a week .

Here's the crazy part: My friend leans left (FWIW), and is adamant that the vaccination was NOT a factor in his F-I-L's death. All kinds of excuses about fluid around the heart and a laundry list of other ailments. It was bizarre to watch his full-blown defense of the vaccine, and his assertions that the guy would have died in a week anyway. I don't know why you would go get a vaccination if you only have a week to live (and only a couple hours of that week in your home). But that's just me. 🤷‍♂️

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
Told me his F-I-L never made it back home from the hospital after that night, and died within a week .
Here's the crazy part: My friend leans left (FWIW), and is adamant that the vaccination was NOT a factor in his F-I-L's death.
I have friends in health care, Docs, Nurses, administrators... they all blindly believe in vaccines. When the topic comes up, as it always does, even though some acknowledge that policies from 3 letter agencies are flawed, they defend these drugs like a religion. One doc told me that years ago they used to prescribe VitD, but then it was "debunked" and the docs that talk about its benefits are right wing "quacks".

Its really not hard to see how histories psychopaths, Stalin, Hitler, Musolini managed to get as far as they did.

and on it goes...

YouTube deletes Florida Governor Ron DeSantis’s public health roundtable with Dr. Scott Atlas

Another public official silenced by the tech giants.

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
Story at-a-glance
  • Former Clinton adviser and author Naomi Wolf warns that mandatory COVID-19 passports will spell the “end of human liberty in the West”
  • IBM has partnered with COVID-19 vaccine maker Moderna to develop a digital Health Pass system that ties our biometric IDs to our health data through its smartphone app and shares data between governments, health care providers, life science organizations, individuals, food supply chains and global financial systems
  • It would be naïve to think that digital vaccine certificates, tied to our biometric IDs, banking, credit histories, health and food allocation data could not end up being used as a tool for social control and the destruction of certain groups of people

In a March 28, 2021, interview with Fox News’ Steve Hilton, former Clinton adviser and author Naomi Wolf warned that mandatory COVID-19 passports will spell the “end of human liberty in the West”:1,2

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
They do everything to make people unhealthy. They tell you to choke on a mask, they give you a donut if you take an injection with DEATH as a side effect...they tell you to hide from the sun...to stay locked inside alone.

This mental fucking the gov does to you is only done with the intent of making you sick. Then they lie to you about this miracle vaccine, which will keep you safe and they go out of their way to push you to take it.

Why wouldn t they instead push you into doing something healthy?
You know, like staying out in the sun a bit. Some vit D never hurt noone.
Like laughing and enjoying your time with family or friends.
Like taking vitamins to ward off viruses, you know, the typical vit B, C, D...

Like telling you to eat healthy, to go out for a walk. Just basic shit that anyone can do.

Instead of looking up to health, they want you looking up to vaccines and pills.

It amazes me how badly people want to become a sheep.
Their system obviously works, as they ve taken out the last ounce of reason and logic that was left in people s heads.

You now have healthy people fighting over who gets poked first... Sad.

RobBase

BAMF
They do everything to make people unhealthy. They tell you to choke on a mask, they give you a donut if you take an injection with DEATH as a side effect...they tell you to hide from the sun...to stay locked inside alone.

This mental fucking the gov does to you is only done with the intent of making you sick. Then they lie to you about this miracle vaccine, which will keep you safe and they go out of their way to push you to take it.

Why wouldn t they instead push you into doing something healthy?
You know, like staying out in the sun a bit. Some vit D never hurt noone.
Like laughing and enjoying your time with family or friends.
Like taking vitamins to ward off viruses, you know, the typical vit B, C, D...

Like telling you to eat healthy, to go out for a walk. Just basic shit that anyone can do.

Instead of looking up to health, they want you looking up to vaccines and pills.

It amazes me how badly people want to become a sheep.
Their system obviously works, as they ve taken out the last ounce of reason and logic that was left in people s heads.

You now have healthy people fighting over who gets poked first... Sad.
Let 'em get injected. The more of them that get it, the less of "us" have to.
P.S. There are still a lot of "us" that have common sense. I'd like to think that in the future, when the shit hits the fan, it'll serve us well.

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
When Gar, the mostly neutral, mostly unbiased, OG of the site tells you're a lunatic (my words, not Gar's),
then buddy, you're a lunatic.
Better a lunatic than a sawed off runt. As far as I'm concerned you can both fuck off. Gregg has proved he's no friend, as has Stites.

Thanks but no thanks, I don't need this shit.

Last edited:

RobBase

BAMF
Better a lunatic than a sawed off half breed. As far as I'm concerned you can both fuck off. Gregg has proved he's no friend, as has Stites.

Aha, so the inner libtard, blindly idiotic democrat side emerges.......you know,......the racist, KKK side that is endemic to people like YOU.
Thanks, you just made me smile.

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
Let 'em get injected. The more of them that get it, the less of "us" have to.
P.S. There are still a lot of "us" that have common sense. I'd like to think that in the future, when the shit hits the fan, it'll serve us well.
I agree. Yet one side of me still hopes "the others" will one day wake up.
I would rather we all see the light, than be split into 2 groups.

Just yesterday, I was having some nice conversation with the mail lady at my local post office.
She was talking about her liberal neighbor with the Biden/Harris yard signs...whom she caught on her property poisoning her deer feeders with dry gas.
She was amazed that even down these parts, liberals still roam. She said next time she s gonna shoot him in the face.

As she was saying that, some 80 yr old lady was walking in and caught the last part... And she said "what? Im liking this conversation! Who are we shooting in the face!?"

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Better a lunatic than a sawed off half breed. As far as I'm concerned you can both fuck off. Gregg has proved he's no friend, as has Stites.

Oh stop, were are all mostly just acquaintances here, not friends.

Sure some are friendly but most are just as likely to tell you to fuck off, for whatever reason.

This doesn't mean there aren't some great folks here because, there are.

It's difficult to generate some real anger about what anyone says here, for me...
...just too much bullshit going on in life to be worried about differing opinions or name calling online.

I may not agree with your or the opinions of others here but, that doesn't mean I would not reach out to help in any way I could, if asked.

No need to cut yourself off at the knees because of disagreement...

...really.

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned

wait... those guys are pillars of general relations and social events.
Isnt 1/2 breed a tongue in cheek racist connotation?

Here's the crazy part: My friend leans left (FWIW), and is adamant that the vaccination was NOT a factor in his F-I-L's death. All kinds of excuses about fluid around the heart and a laundry list of other ailments.
Dunno man, fluid on/around the heart is usually a sign of bigger issues at play.

I'm not saying the vaccine will never cause an issue that exacerbates current medical problems, but there are a lot of sick and/or old people walking around and the push to vaccinate the high risk means that some are bound to kick regardless of the vaccine...

RobBase

BAMF
I agree. Yet one side of me still hopes "the others" will one day wake up.
I would rather we all see the light, than be split into 2 groups.

Just yesterday, I was having some nice conversation with the mail lady at my local post office.
She was talking about her liberal neighbor with the Biden/Harris yard signs...whom she caught on her property poisoning her deer feeders with dry gas.
She was amazed that even down these parts, liberals still roam. She said next time she s gonna shoot him in the face.

As she was saying that, some 80 yr old lady was walking in and caught the last part... And she said "what? Im liking this conversation! Who are we shooting in the face!?"
That's sort of like it is where I live, even here in Maryland. Depends on the county and distance from the nearest retard breeding grounds, also known as cities and college campuses.

Vicious_Cycle

HOLYBAMF
Dunno man, fluid on/around the heart is usually a sign of bigger issues at play.

I'm not saying the vaccine will never cause an issue that exacerbates current medical problems, but there are a lot of sick and/or old people walking around and the push to vaccinate the high risk means that some are bound to kick regardless of the vaccine...
Nobody is claiming this guy was the picture of health; he certainly was not.
Yet, it is obvious to me what finished him off, and that was the vaccine. It's a mental leap, but not a big one, and it is not one my friend is willing to make. I have to wonder how much of that comes from his "never Trump" indoctrination / ideology... or if there's something else at play, such as perhaps he and his wife pushed the in-laws to get vaccinated, and now they're feeling guilty for making the push? Who knows... 🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom