CORONAVIRUS

Austin_F

BAMF+

TL;DR

'they' are using CV-19 fear as an excuse to keep emergency powers in place. States like California are learning that they can basically grant themselves unbelievable powers and people won't push back. And as long as they don't push back, they can not only keep those powers (no travelling, no eating out, no schools) they can come up with more powers to give themselves.

'zero-ism'. the term used to continue lockdowns as long as there is even a single case of covid. One case means we still can't end lockdowns, keep wearing masks for years and years. The problem is, covid is now permanent. There will always be pockets of it, it will return seasonally.

Masks are low cost, high benefit.

Lockdowns are extremely high cost, low benefit.

• WTF
Reactions: Red

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE

Thank you for that. yeah these things are there as "preservatives" but not in concentrations that would kill bugs for example. Its info from the drug company.
The most serious is Aluminum that is found in high concentrations of autistic kids and old men with Alzeheimers. its cumulative.

Paging Dr. Simon to the white courtesy phone....is this true? Or is it made-up BS from the anti-vaxxers?
I'm sitting here just shaking my head at this comment because this represents the majority of people in western civilzation where we were trained to believe that doctors have all the answers and drug companies make drugs for our BENEFIT (not profits)

• I remember when I thought like this and rude awakening I had when I started researching vaccines.
  • I remember the tobacco hearings when all the CEOs lied under oath
  • I remember the decades of frustration as people died of smoking related disease while the tobacco industry insisted there was NO LINK between lung cancer and smoking
  • I remember the betrayalI felt when I watched the movie

and I remember the betrayal I felt when I realized that there will never be a movie about the Vaccine industry whistel blower

senior CDC scientist William Thompson that he and his co-authors had omitted mention of a correlation they found between vaccination and autism in African-American boys in a CDC study.
Its been a long road for me, and will be for the world before the vaccine propaganda is seen in the rear view mirror

Last edited:

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
Story at-a-glance
  • Dr. Malcolm Kendrick, a general practitioner in Cheshire, England, has made it his mission to add some balance to the widespread fear-mongering that occurs at the hands of the health care lobby and media, including in regard to COVID-19
  • The top COVID lies include that there’s no such thing as naturally acquired herd immunity and that vaccines induce stronger and longer lasting immunity than recovery from natural infection
  • COVID-19 death statistics are also misleading, and the universal mask mandates and lockdowns said to save lives are a farce
  • Other COVID lies include the myth of asymptomatic spreaders driving the pandemic and the “official” narrative that the virus didn’t leak from a laboratory accident

THE ONLY HERD IMMUNITY POSSIBLE IS FROM NATURAL INFECTION

Dr. Malcolm Kendrick, a general practitioner in Cheshire, England, and the author of three books, including “Statin Nation,”

YES ANOTHER DOCTOR INSISTING ON REAL SCIENCE

Hapo

Dog Boy
So What’s in the Moderna Vaccine?
“The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine contains the following ingredients: messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA), lipids (SM-102, polyethylene glycol [PEG] 2000 dimyristoyl glycerol [DMG], cholesterol, and 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC]), tromethamine, tromethamine hydrochloride, acetic acid, sodium acetate, and sucrose.”

tinhead

Has never named a pet
There's no mercury? It's the mercury that the wackos say causes autism. Or maybe it's aluminum but there's none of that either. The wackos will never admit the vaccine is millions of times safer than becoming infected with disease.

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
What You Can Learn From the Hadza Tribe

Story at-a-glance
  • The Hadza tribe are among the best still-living representations of the way humans have lived for tens of thousands of years. They’re nomadic hunter-gatherers whose diet is primarily meat-based
  • Chronic disease is rare among the Hadza, who remain vital well into old age
  • The Hadza primarily eat meat, including organ meats and connective tissue, tubers, berries, and fruit and honey from the baobab tree. As such it is relatively low to moderate in fiber
  • Raw honey contains nitric oxide metabolites that are converted back to nitric oxide when consumed. Research shows honey increases nitric oxide and total nitrite concentrations and improves endothelial function. Heating decreases the nitric oxide metabolites in the honey
  • There’s an intrinsic happiness that spontaneously arises when you engage in certain types of behaviors, and topping that list is the regular immersion in the natural world
In this interview, Dr. Paul Saladino, author of “The Carnivore Code” — a book on nose-to-tail animal-based eating

gsxrian

BAMF
There is a LOT of mixed information about what you can and cannot do on the Carnivore Diet, i tired it for six weeks and went from 145 lbs, a weight i had maintained for over one year, to 152 lbs ..... i found the Cons outweighed the Pros.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Gotta love Floriduh news. The lead stories this morning were the spring break riots in Miami, followed by the grand opening of the new Buc Ees in Daytona.

The virus has stiff competition for column inches these days.

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
WHEN Doctors are convinced they are right

(this story epitomizes the problem in the medical community re vaccines IMO)
  • Three different doctors arrived, and each of them performed a ‘bloodletting’ removing FORTY PERCENT of his blood
  • one doctor also gave him an enema
  • another gave him a potent mixture to induce vomiting.

ALL TREATYMENTS DOCTORS SWORE BY JUST A FEW YEARS AGO

On the evening of December 12, 1799, George Washington, who at that time was 67 years old and happily retired from public life, came down with a minor cold and sore throat.

The next day he lost his voice and began having trouble breathing.

On the morning of December 14, his wife Martha sent word to several doctors asking them to come to the Washington’s estate at Mount Vernon.

Three different doctors arrived, and each of them performed a ‘bloodletting’ to treat George Washington.

Bloodletting was a popular treatment at the time in which a physician attempted to ‘drain’ sickness from the body by deliberately bleeding the patient.

But when Washington’s condition failed to improve, the doctors doubled down on the bloodletting. They were certain that their approach was the correct one.

Modern historians estimate that doctors removed FORTY PERCENT of Washington’s total blood supply that day.

In addition, one doctor also gave Washington an enema, and another gave Washington a potent mixture to induce vomiting.

So not only did Washington lose an incredible amount of blood, he was also extremely dehydrated.

Big shocker— his condition worsened further, and finally that evening— December 14, 1799— George Washington passed away.

We’ll never know what might have happened if Washington had just laid in bed and drank tea.

But it’s hard to imagine that removing 40% of his blood and completely dehydrating him helped the situation.

To the doctors, it seemed like doing something was better than nothing. And even when the results showed that their methodology was deeply flawed, they continued to believe that they were right.

Now, a year into a global pandemic, politicians and public health officials have tried just about everything they could think of to stop the spread of Covid-19.

They forced people to wear masks in public; locked up healthy people in their homes devoid of sunlight or exercise; isolated everyone from friends and loved ones; and destroyed countless jobs and businesses.

Conversely, a small handful of places took a relatively light-handed approach to addressing the pandemic.

Finally we have the data to compare the two strategies .

And one of the biggest contrasts is between California and Florida.

In California, kids have still not gone back to school, masks are still required even when you’re outside, and indoor activities are strictly limited. Californians are still only supposed to leave home for “necessary” government-approved reasons.

Meanwhile in Florida, the Governor never issued a statewide mask mandate. Bars and restaurants have been back at full capacity since September. Florida schools have been open all school year. Families gathered for the holidays. And the state hosted the Super Bowl.

In 2020, Florida’s beaches stayed open for Spring Break, while California closed most beaches.

Disney World in Florida has been open since July, while Disney Land in California remains closed.

But Florida has the disadvantage of an older population— 20.9% of Floridans are above the age of 65, versus 14.8% of Californians, according to US Census data.

And since people over 65 account for the preponderance of Covid deaths, Florida has a much higher percentage of at-risk population.

We’ve also been hearing from our media overlords for months about how wonderful and effective the harsh lockdowns in California are, and how dangerous things are in Florida.

So it would be easy to think that Covid case rates and death rates in Flordia would be dramatically higher than in California.

But that’s not the reality.

CDC statistics show that the Covid-19 case rates and death rates since the beginning of the pandemic are nearly identical in both states.
SovereignMan.com

Last edited:

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
Story at-a-glance
  • Mid-March 2021, Moderna started testing its mRNA COVID-19 vaccine on children between the ages of 6 months and 11 years
  • As of March 5, 2021, the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) had received 31,079 adverse reaction reports for COVID-19 vaccines, including 1,551 deaths
  • Using March 5 VAERS statistics, assuming all deaths have been reported as required, the lethality rate of COVID-19 vaccines is 0.0028%
  • CDC statistics puts the death rate following COVID mRNA vaccination at 0.0024% — significantly higher than that following influenza vaccination at 0.0000265%
  • There are compelling reasons to suspect these vaccines may contribute to death further down the line, perhaps months or a few years into the future. Those ending up with permanent disability as a result of these vaccines will be at increased risk of early death, and there’s no telling how these vaccines might impact the longevity of children

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE

Theres going to be a LOT MORE on this story

THIS IS A WHO MEMBER SAYING THEY KNEW THE WET MARKET ORIGIN THEORY PUSHED BY THE CHINESE WAS LIE COS >1/3 early cases had no exposure to that market - oooops

Last edited:

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE

AstraZeneca vaccine efficacy revised after an independent panel of experts appointed to supervise the trial expressed concern that AstraZeneca had failed to include updated data in its initially released figure.

It remains 100 percent effective against severe Covid, it added.

Aaah well there we are. nothing to worry about after all.

GASLIGHTING IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT AT DRUG COMPANIES

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE

Vaccine side effects: My experience of them and what they mean

MORE MEDIA GASLIGHTING

• minimize
  • deny
  • spin
  • misdirect
I'm going to be open and honest with you: the vaccine floored me.
The worst was the migraine and vomiting, but I also had aches, chills and exhaustion.
I'd rather have side effects than Covid ..
HUH???

This is absurd. these "side effects" are the same if not worse that Covid.

FEAR FEAR FEAR ... ANTHING but not Covid!

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
I believe he's referring to the symptoms (side effects) are preferable to the heart clogging, lung destroying problems you get with a full-on case of Covid-19. Those are the people in hospitals on ventilators and maybe dying from it.

But that's an infinitesimally small number of victims in the grand scheme.

DungBeatle

Scarabaeidae Scarabaeinae
I'm just trying to figure out why millions upon millions of vaccines are being sold by three major companies yet their stocks are not showing a huge rise in growth.. tracing the money ALWAYS shows the truth.. WHERE IS THE MONEY BEING MADE ... AND BY WHOM.
As of today (3/28/2021), in one year:
Johnson & Johnson stock has gone from about $109 to about $165.
BioNTech has gone from about $62 to about $96.
Moderna has gone from about $31 to about $133.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
As of today (3/28/2021), in one year:
Johnson & Johnson stock has gone from about $109 to about $165.
BioNTech has gone from about $62 to about $96.
Moderna has gone from about $31 to about $133.

I would expect MUCH higher prices.

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
Story at-a-glance
  • According to David Asher, former lead investigator for the U.S. State Department’s task force that looked into the origins of COVID-19, the data “made us feel the Wuhan Institute was highly probably the source of the COVID pandemic”
  • Asher also admits there is evidence in the genetic sequence of SARS-CoV-2 suggesting it’s been synthetically altered
  • An assessment report by the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency states SARS-CoV-2 was likely an accidental release from an infectious diseases laboratory. Intentional release was ruled out
  • The Chinese tried to remove viral sequencing data from a European database. The sequences included adenovirus, a vaccine vector, which could indicate that SARS-CoV-2 is part of a vaccine program. Such a vaccine would likely be the antidote to a biological weapon
  • There’s evidence the Wuhan Institute of Virology worked on classified military programs, and since the NIH has funded gain-of-function research on coronaviruses at the WIV, this could mean the U.S. funded research that ended up being used in a Chinese military bioweapons program
US State Department Suspects Lab Leak
David Asher, former lead investigator for the U.S. State Department’s task force that looked into the origins of COVID-19, said the data they collected “made us feel the Wuhan Institute was highly probably the source of the COVID pandemic.”

He also points out there is evidence in the genetic sequence of SARS-CoV-2 suggesting it’s been synthetically altered. It has the backbone of a bat coronavirus, combined with a pangolin receptor and “some sort of humanized mice transceptor.” “These things don’t naturally make sense,” Asher says, adding that experts around the world agree that the odds of this configuration occurring naturally is “very low.”

China Cites ‘Privacy Laws’ to Avoid Crucial Data Sharing

In response to questions as to why China refused to share original patient data with the WHO’s investigative team, the Chinese head of the WHO joint team claims such data cannot be copied and shared due to patient privacy and data protection laws.14

BigGar

high on placebo
Truth be told, it wouldn't matter if Trump was asking me to mask up either. Not gonna do it unless I choose to enter a building that requires it. I see people outdoors with them on and I just want to scream. At least 'those people' are easy to spot.

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
the mayor lifted the mask mandate here... old bittys calling a local radio show didnt appreciate. Another caller was snitching on some younger kids not wearing one in a store... does this asshole not know you can fix a limp dick??? haha

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
20 COUNTRIES HALT THE USE OF A VACCINE

Story at-a-glance
  • As of March 16, 2021, 19 European countries plus Thailand had suspended the use of AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 vaccine, either in full or in part, following reports of deadly blood clots
  • Doctors at Oslo University Hospital have announced the blood clots suffered by three recipients of the AstraZeneca vaccine were in fact caused by the vaccine
  • According to professor Pål Andre Holme, chief physician at Oslo University Hospital, “Nothing but the vaccine can explain why these individuals had this immune response”
  • By March 22, 2021, the Norwegian Medicines Agency had received reports of another two lethal blood clots post-vaccination. The agency said they “cannot rule out that these cases may have a connection with the AstraZeneca vaccine”
  • German investigators believe the blood clots are due to an immune response that triggers thrombosis (blood clots) by activating platelets. The effects are similar to heparin-induced thrombocytopenia type 2, in which antibodies against a protein complex are formed in connection with heparin, which in turn respond to a receptor on the platelets

Top Bottom