CORONAVIRUS

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
it is amusing how literally NONE of the "wear a mask/shut down/social distance or we're all gonna die" leftists arguments apply to immigrants flooding the border by the 10s of thousands...
Didn't apply to the BLM riots...uh hem excuse me...protests...

Why should it start applying now?

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE

Looks like Y. pestis (THE BLACK DEATH) came from China too...
Rather than existing only in a single form, as most had tacitly assumed, it turns out that there are, in fact, four major varieties of the plague in existence today. The first caused the Black Death in Europe; the second split in two, before moving south and east, towards India and the Caspian Sea; while the third and fourth are currently found in Siberia, Mongolia and China. Most importantly, all four appear to have diverged from a common point of origin, at approximately the same time. Though there are obviously limitations to how accurately the date and location can be determined, it has been suggested that this genetic explosion (known, for convenience, as the ‘Big Bang’) most likely took place in the Tian Shan mountains, on the border between Kyrgyzstan and China, at some point in the late 12th or early 13th century – that is, at least a hundred years
before the Black Death struck Europe.

• WTF
Reactions: Red

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
$1.9 trillion ‘Covid stimulus’ bill

Even the New York Times gets it; the paper published an article over the weekend acknowledging that Covid rates in the state of Florida, which has been ‘open’ for several months and never imposed a statewide mask mandate, are lower than many states which have severe lockdown orders.

So basically the Covid bill is nothing more than a bailout for the states which torpedoed their economies with ineffective and unconstitutional public health policies.

The ink isn’t even dry on the $1.9 trillion ‘Covid stimulus’ bill that was signed last Thursday in the Land of the Free. Yet they’re already talking about another “big, bold” spending package.

This new bill will supposedly aim to fix up America’s dilapidated infrastructure, and it’s rumored to come in at another $1 to $2 trillion.

I say “supposedly aim,” of course, because 90% of these bills have little to do with their stated objective.

Most of the spending from last week’s ‘Covid stimulus’ had very little to do with Covid.

Hundreds of billions of dollars, for example, are earmarked to bail out bankrupt states, i.e. the ones who chased away their most valuable taxpayers with nonstop vitriol and exorbitant tax rates… and who imposed the most severe lockdowns and business closures.

This is particularly interesting because those lockdowns have now been proven to be completely ineffective.

Even the New York Times gets it; the paper published an article over the weekend acknowledging that Covid rates in the state of Florida, which has been ‘open’ for several months and never imposed a statewide mask mandate, are lower than many states which have severe lockdown orders.

So basically the Covid bill is nothing more than a bailout for the states which torpedoed their economies with ineffective and unconstitutional public health policies.

The next ‘infrastructure’ bill will likely be just as wasteful… and dishonest in its intentions.

But this is the norm now: no one cares how much money these people spend. Both the Federal Reserve, and the Treasury Secretary (who used to be the head of the Federal Reserve) publicly advocate for MORE spending.

And now that the Bolsheviks are in charge of the federal government, they’re emboldened to keep spending as much money as they want.

They know their opportunity is NOW; they can pass trillions of dollars of spending bills without anyone kicking up much of a fuss.

And it’s clear there’s going to be a flurry of spending with no end in sight.

A decade ago it was incomprehensible to spend a trillion dollars in a single piece of legislation; even the taxpayer-funded bailout of the banking system in 2008 ‘only’ cost $700 billion.

Now they spend a trillion dollars like it’s nothing.

Of course, the federal government doesn’t have a trillion dollars to spend. So every one of these stimulus packages is funded by debt… hence the soaring national debt that will shortly hit $30 trillion, roughly 150% of GDP.

Here’s where it gets really interesting--

In the 12 months between early March 2020, just prior to the pandemic, and March 2021, the US national debt increased from $23.5 trillion to $28 trillion.

That’s an increase of $4.5 trillion.

In the same period, the Federal Reserve’s balance sheet increased from $4 trillion to $7.5 trillion… an increase of $3.5 trillion.

The numbers are pretty obvious: the Federal Reserve has monetized more than 75% of all US government debt that was issued in the last year.

In other words, whenever the government needs money for these massive spending initiatives, the Federal Reserve simply pushes some buttons, conjures trillions of dollars out of thin air, and ‘loans’ that money to the Treasury Department through its intermediaries in the banking system.

So the playbook is essentially to ‘print’ money and spend it wastefully.

This hardly seems like the path to prosperity. Yet astonishingly, both the Federal Reserve and the Bolsheviks who control the government are delighted by this practice.

Let’s be intellectually generous and say that there ‘might’ possibly be consequences to this course of action. Recklessly expanding the money supply typically results in inflation, and there’s already plenty of evidence to suggest that inflation is rising.

Inflation makes people poorer. Yet, again, both the Fed and the Treasury Secretary actually WANT inflation.

The Fed has already announced that it is willing to accept higher rates of inflation in the coming years; and the Treasury Department frankly NEEDS higher inflation in order to make the national debt more manageable. ($30 trillion will seem like a lot less money a decade from now if inflation is high.)

So in summary:

- The central bank is rapidly expanding the money supply at an unprecedented rate.

- The federal government is borrowing money at an unprecedented rate.

- Both of these trends typically cause inflation.

- Key economic policymakers want inflation and view it as a good thing.

It seems pretty obvious that their interests, and your interests, are clearly not aligned. And a rational person ought to at least consider the possibility of inflation, i.e. the purchasing power of your money will decrease.

During times of inflation, saving money makes you poorer each year. Bank deposit rates fail to keep up with inflation rates, so every year the purchasing power of your hard-earned savings dwindles.

Instead people typically buy assets-- like stocks, real estate, private companies, etc. because asset prices tend to do very well during inflation.

But that’s not always the case.

For example, the S&P 500 stock index in the US was at an all-time high in late 1968. Inflation was already on the rise, though, thanks to massive government spending from the Vietnam War and LBJ’s ‘Great Society’ spending initiatives.

By 1974, inflation was more than 11%. But the stock market had lost more than 40% of its value.

It would take until 1993-- TWENTY FIVE YEARS later-- until the S&P 500 reached a level that, after adjusting for inflation, exceeded its high from 1968.

So, buying an asset class that’s already at its all-time high just prior to an inflationary period isn’t necessarily a no-brainer option.

This presents a perplexing challenge, because most major asset classes, including stocks and real estate, are already at record highs.

But there’s at least one asset class which is well below its all-time highs, and also has a track record of strong performance during inflation.

I’m talking, of course, about gold and silver. More on them later this week.

SovereignMan.com

it is amusing how literally NONE of the "wear a mask/shut down/social distance or we're all gonna die" leftists arguments apply to immigrants flooding the border by the 10s of thousands...
I know of one agent this past week that tested positive, was quarantined, then sent back home to the northern border. They're so hush-hush with hipaa bullshit that we basically have to tell each other to confirm who had contact with them. The aliens are cram packed into plastic "units" (we're not allowed to call them cells). They're only tested if they've been symptomatic for several days, and test negative for the flu. Then they're put into a truck where an agent has to drive them to the hospital to be tested for covid. They don't announce who tests positive, or how many.

3M 9205 N95 masks are by far the most comfortable for all day wear.

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE

There have been a number of cases in Europe of blood clots developing after the vaccine was administered.
However, experts say the number of incidents matches the rate typically reported within the general population.

ahhahahahaha wait no I think I just had blood clot..... you had one recently right?

Drug Company Playbook: point the finger at another metric no one collects data for - brilliant!

• Pfizer execs told investors there was a "significant opportunity" to hike the price of its vaccine.
  • They said to cope with emerging COVID variants, people may need a third dose of the vaccine.
  • Regular yearly "booster jabs" against COVID may also become routine.

Last edited:

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
Last month, The University of Oxford announced AstraZeneca trials are starting for children as young as 6 years old. Johnson & Johnson is also launching vaccine trials in older children first, with infants and newborns following quickly thereafter, The New York Times reported last month.

You can guarantee that shot is going to be added to the childhood schedule... to prevent a resurgence of Covid of course

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Yup- the government is holding back a bit over 100,000 doses of the AZ vaccine pending the results of an investigation (my guess is they'll be used eventually as they're not from the batch in question).
As I expected, the AZ vaccine is back in use here:

Also, there are plans to reduce the quarantine period for overseas arrivals to 7-days (from the current 14-days) for travelers that have had a vaccine shot within three months of arrival, and to 10-days for those showing a negative Covid test even if they haven't had a shot. Jeff1216 might be interested to hear this.

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
Those of you discounting the virus as a hoax have lost the plot

The virus is much worse than we're being told

We are truly staring down the end of civilization in the next two decades

Which is just enough time for the elites to build the rockets and depart for Mars after they've terraformed it

The rest of us will die horrible deaths on what's left of this planet

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
The virus has been here for at least 20 years, harkening the sudden new-found urgency of landing man on mars, terraforming it, with eventual colonization

The virus gravity was understood, but release into the population was unplanned

For the next 20 years we will be playing a cat & mouse game between virus variants and vaccines

Meanwhile, Starlink satellites are being feverishly deployed because the revenue generated will finance the Mars missions

Mars had to have been done by private industry and not NASA

That's where Branson, Bezos and Musk serve their purpose

Make no mistake, the elites are preparing to leave us behind

BigGar

high on placebo
The virus has been here for at least 20 years, harkening the sudden new-found urgency of landing man on mars, terraforming it, with eventual colonization

The virus gravity was understood, but release into the population was unplanned

For the next 20 years we will be playing a cat & mouse game between virus variants and vaccines

Meanwhile, Starlink satellites are being feverishly deployed because the revenue generated will finance the Mars missions

Mars had to have been done by private industry and not NASA

That's where Branson, Bezos and Musk serve their purpose

Make no mistake, the elites are preparing to leave us behind
I don't believe you.

The "elites" would sooner eradicate the great unwashed before they'd evacuate this planet. It's a far simpler solution as well.

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Question remains on the vaccines.... if they are working why are the Euro nations going into lock downs again..

Seems they can't get their shit together.
That's by design to keep the People enslaved.... HydroQ, Ivermectin, Vit D, Zinc are your friends.... where did we hear that? 🤔 👍

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
I don't believe you.

The "elites" would sooner eradicate the great unwashed before they'd evacuate this planet. It's a far simpler solution as well.

There is only one solution...fleeing

Bitcoin will be the medium of exchange in this new colony. If you look at the 'bitcoin buy it now' thread, I posted months ago that bitcoin is already on Mars

It's all coming together

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
My piece of shit brother is a mason in Romania and v good friends w the minister of health.

When my brother got tested positive for corona virus, he called his ministet of health friend who said and i quote...

"do not under any circumstance go into the hospital. They will kill you there. Go get yourself vit C zinc and paracetamol (fever reducer) and you ll be fine."

I mean.. If the minister of health tells u not to go to the hospital, you know what s up.
They killed thousands and thousands inside hoapitals, evwrywhere in every country. This wholw thing was a sham.

Those who believe it still are idiots

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE

Story at-a-glance
  • One of the frontrunners in the comprehensive attack on freedom of speech online is a U.K.-based group with opaque funding called the Centre for Countering Digital Hate (CCDH)
  • The CCDH has been one of the most vocal organizations calling for the deplatforming of anyone who might have the ability to influence public opinion about vaccines
  • The CCDH recently posted a hit list on Twitter, listing the “Top 10 anti-vaxxers” it wants digital platforms to eradicate, including yours truly and the National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC), which worked with the U.S. Congress to establish the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act in 1986
  • March 2, 2021, Facebook complied with CCDH’s request, removing NVIC’s account. CCDH is also calling on Facebook to eliminate NVIC from Instagram, which Facebook owns
  • While you wait for a decentralized, censorship-free internet, consider ditching all social media networks that erode our civil liberties, and to join those that promote freedom of speech instead

As detailed in “Spy Agencies Threaten to ‘Take Out’ Mercola,” this website has been labeled a national security threat by British and American intelligence agencies that are collaborating to eliminate “anti-vaccine propaganda” from public discussion using sophisticated cyberwarfare tools.1,2,3
One of the public frontrunners in this comprehensive attack on my freedom of speech is a U.K.-based group with opaque funding called the Centre for Countering Digital Hate (CCDH), led by Imran Ahmed, a member of the Steering Committee on Countering Extremism Pilot Task Force under the British government’s Commission for Countering Extremism.

According to Imran Ahmed, chief executive of the Centre for Countering Digital Hate, anti-vaxxers PEOPLE WHO QUESTION VACCINE SAFETY AND EFFICACY are “an extremist group that pose a national security risk,”

Last edited:

DungBeatle

Scarabaeidae Scarabaeinae

tinhead

Has never named a pet
I got my daily dose of amusement from seeing wp describe his brother as a piece of shit. :D Kettles and black pots...

Starlink has my hundred bux deposit. They say it's refundable, I get it back if they all move to mars.

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
I got my daily dose of amusement from seeing wp describe his brother as a piece of shit. :D Kettles and black pots...

Starlink has my hundred bux deposit. They say it's refundable, I get it back if they all move to mars.
I'd contribute handsomely to a gofundme that would see you be the first to set foot on Mars

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
WHO Insider Blows Whistle on Gates and GAVI

Story at-a-glance
  • The WHO has turned global health security into a dictatorship, where the director general has assumed sole power to make decisions by which member states must abide
  • According to a long-term World Health Organization insider, Bill Gates’ vaccine alliance, GAVI, is directing the WHO
  • GAVI is headquartered in Switzerland. In 2009, GAVI was recognized as an international institution and granted total blanket immunity, including immunity against criminal sanctions. It is also exempt from paying taxes
  • In 2017, Gates asked to be part of the WHO’s executive board — like a member state — because of his funding. While the “one-man nation-state of Gates” was not officially voted in, it appears he may have been granted unofficial power of influence
  • Swissmedic, the Food and Drug Administration of Switzerland, has entered into a three-way contract agreement with Gates and the WHO. It appears other WHO member states have entered into this three-way agreement as well

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
STORY AT-A-GLANCE
  • By pushing for mandatory COVID-19 vaccination, or imposing social restrictions on those who refuse, the COVID-19 vaccine is paving the way for nonconsensual medical experimentation on the general public
  • Since the beginning of the pandemic, world leaders have warned that social distancing, mask wearing, travel restrictions and other measures will become part of our “new normal.” And, while the vaccine is sold as a way to end the pandemic and return us to normal, it cannot, since it has only been evaluated for its ability to lessen COVID-19 symptoms, not reduce the risk of infection, hospitalization or death
  • While some COVID-19 vaccines have been granted emergency use authorization, they still haven’t even completed Stage 3 clinical trials. Data for some end points won’t even be collected until 24 months after injection. As such, they are still entirely experimental
  • COVID-19 vaccines’ adverse side effects are still relatively unknown. It’s also unknown whether they might affect fertility — a real concern since the vaccine triggers your body to produce antibodies against the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, and spike proteins in turn contain syncytin-homologous proteins that are essential for the formation of placenta. If a woman’s immune system starts reacting against syncytin-1, then there is a possibility she could become infertile
  • Pfizer’s mRNA vaccine contains polyethylene glycol (PEG), and studies have shown 70% of people develop antibodies against this substance. This suggests PEG may trigger fatal allergic reactions in many who receive the vaccine

Top Bottom