CORONAVIRUS

tinhead

Has never named a pet
The Rational Recovery takes hold^^^^^^^^^^
Mask up in public,
Do the best to keep 2 meters between you and potential assailants,
wash your hands

It isn't hard to beat down COVID once the fear of admitting it exists is conquered.

BigGar

high on placebo
flu killed what, 1/3 of the worlds population in 1918?

what vitamins did you need to take to cure smallpox? what about polio? is there a list like essential oils?
I can't vouch for vitamins and supplements curing anything, but I have no doubt they strengthen your immune system to help you fight off getting sick in the first place as well as minimizing the level of sick you have to endure if you do catch something.

BigGar

high on placebo
Krill Oil once daily
Turmeric one a.m. and one p.m.
Glucosamine Chondroitin one a.m. one p.m.
D3 two a.m. and two p.m.
Quercetin Zinc one a.m. one p.m.
Apple Cider Vinegar one a.m. one p.m.
Cinsulin one a.m. one p.m.
Super C two a.m. two p.m.
Zinc Sulfate one p.m.
Also take one multivitamin a.m.

Probably overkill, but so far, so good.

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
thanks...oddly enough hes too healthy for a transplant at the current time. guess mayo measures those on that list with life expectancies in weeks or months, vs a year or more.

pretty sobering for sure.
Little story... I recently got into the wife's stash of gummies. It said to take 1/4 at first, but I took a whole one. Took another an hour later, felt nothing, nada. It turns out edibles are processed through your liver (I'm in the same situation as your Dad).

Just a little story.

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
yea i have to get him the little liquid protien packs so he can ingest 100 to 120g a day....even with those his liver only processes a small fraction of that...and hes pretty much lost all his muscle mass. looks like a holocaust victim...kills me.
I'm really sorry to hear this. I understand, I lost my Dad in 2000 to liver cancer caused by cirrhosis. All my best to you and your Dad.

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
Krill Oil once daily
D3 two a.m. and two p.m.
Zinc Sulfate one p.m.

are you a "Liabetic" to take Cinsulin? :D

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
forgot to post this...can see why it would freak some folks out as it certainly gives you the impression of the movie "outbreak" with the white tents and uniformed soldiers all over (none armed).

this was the "welcome table" to one of the public appointment only vaccine stations in town. although you did go indoors to actually get the vaccine administered.

nomad

BAMF
COVID-19 vaccines are starting to work in the US

and the revisionist history begins...

as though the millions of people that were infected, developed lifelong immunity and leading to REAL herd immunity dont exists

In 20 yrs, the kids will all be telling you that the vaccine cured the covid pandemic... just like some of you now spout this shit about other childhood diseases of the 19the century

nomad

BAMF
Mask up in public,
Do the best to keep 2 meters between you and potential assailants,
Tin can we just unpack this a little, dear friend...
I dont know about you, but I walk about.... and quite often there are people in front of me
ever walked behind a smoker? yeah you can smell the smoke, meaning you are breathing second hand smoke
Ever entered a closed space and smelt smoke, or food, or cleaning products?

Now just switch all those airborn particles for CV19 and you start to see that 2m distance is meaningless
as for masks, at least the ones you and I can get hold of, pfffff com on man..

BigGar

high on placebo
Krill Oil once daily
D3 two a.m. and two p.m.
Zinc Sulfate one p.m.

Oh, forgot:

1/2 cc of liquid iodine daily.
Two teaspoons of psyllium husk stirred up in a glass of water (keeps me regular like a Swiss train).
1cc of B12 injected into my fat ass cheek every week.
1/2cc of test injected into my other fat ass cheek every week.
1 baby aspirin every evening.
Two different blood pressure meds every night.
Benazepril 40mg
AmLODIPine 5mg

Maybe if I become less of a fucking fat fuck I can get off the blood pressure meds.

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
Little story... I recently got into the wife's stash of gummies. It said to take 1/4 at first, but I took a whole one. Took another an hour later, felt nothing, nada. It turns out edibles are processed through your liver (I'm in the same situation as your Dad).
Are you saying you didn't feel the effect of the edibles because you have liver issues?

nomad

BAMF

Story at-a-glance
  • As long as your immune system is up to par, your body can overcome most if not all viral invaders
  • Dr. David Brownstein has successfully treated more than 230 COVID-19 patients using immune boosting strategies such as intravenous or nebulized peroxide, iodine, oral vitamins A, C and D, and intramuscular ozone. None has died from the infection
  • Beta carotene is a water-soluble form of vitamin A that does not provide immune boosting benefits. For that, you need the fat-soluble form, so make sure you’re taking emulsified vitamin A
  • At the first signs of illness, Brownstein recommends taking 100,000 units of vitamin A and 50,000 units of vitamin D3 per day for four days, along with 1,000 milligrams of vitamin C per hour during waking hours as well as 25 mg of iodine until symptoms recede. Nebulizing peroxide with iodine is also recommended
  • Hydrogen peroxide is a topical disinfectant that kills viruses on contact. It’s also an oxidative therapy that stimulates the redox pathway, thereby stimulating energy production and repair cells. It also improves oxygenation and may have a detoxifying effect on your lungs

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
Hey...just giving credit where credit is due
Joe is way more efficient at killing more americans than Donald did. 100 thou in a month... Pffft. Don could never touch those numbers

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
right? don barely even had 400k die in 4 full years in office!

biden is handling covid WAY worse obviously!
Sleepy Joe is riding on Trump's coattails

When the Trump vaccine does away with China virus, it's going to be a lot harder for this admin to manufacture faux outrage

But they'll find something

Whether in the form of a new war or some economic malaise or piling on the lies of systemic racism...

The depth of this admin's incompetence is something to behold

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
I am trying to give him 1/2 a chance... all he is doing is trying to globalize us... dumbass
Say hello to Chimerica

One can only imagine the universal condemnation had Trump made the same speech like Biden's recent discounting of the Uighur genocide

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
I had to chuckle when Chynaah was praised for giving 200,000 doses of vaccine to central Africa...
Nobody has navigated the virus better than China

They hijacked the WHO
Killed off their own whistleblowers
Successfully hoodwinked the world into abandoning the tradition of naming a virus with the region that spawned it
Bankrupted the West
Installed a sympathetic, ineffectual cognitively challenged puppet into the White House thereby having dismantled the Trump trade war

And they won't have to pay any reparations to the world for the virus

Their master craft will be studied in political/economic/geo-strategic academia for centuries

Last edited:

nomad

BAMF
Story at-a-glance
  • COVID-19 “vaccines” do not impart immunity or inhibit transmissibility of the disease. In other words, they are not designed to keep you from getting sick with SARS-CoV-2; they only are supposed to lessen your infection symptoms if or when you get infected. As such, these products do not meet the medical definition of a vaccine
  • As of February 4, 2021, the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) has received 12,697 injury reports following COVID-19 vaccination and 653 deaths
  • University of Oxford, which is collaborating on a COVID-19 vaccine with AstraZeneca, is now enrolling children between the ages of 6 years and 17 years and 8 months in their U.K. vaccine trial
  • Moderna started testing its RNA-based gene therapy on American children between the ages of 12 and 17 in December 2020, and the first Pfizer trials involving adolescents began in mid-October 2020. In China, Sinovac and SinoPharm trials have been enrolling children as young as 3
  • Children do not need a COVID-19 vaccine as they are at extremely low risk of severe COVID-19 and are not a significant vector of infection

nomad

BAMF
despite the devastating impact of the pandemic in prisons, which has killed over 2,200 incarcerated people and infected more than 355,000, both staff and prisoners alike are turning down immunizations.

VICE News spoke with a dozen individuals from seven federal prisons, all hit hard by COVID-19 last year. Multiple people said they had either already declined the vaccine or wouldn’t take it when it became available.

“We have a country full of people who are not going to take the vaccine. With correctional institutions, it’s no different.”

Top Bottom