CORONAVIRUS

BigGar

high on placebo
I simply can't imagine why our dear leaders have not encouraged supplements like D, C, Zinc, Magnesium, etc . . . It's not like they're dangerous and they seem to have shown nothing but a positive effect on at least minimizing Covid's symptoms. I take a lot of supplements and have for years. Multivitamin, D, C, Zinc, Cinnamon, Turmeric, 1cc B12 shot weekly, Glucosamine / Chondroitin, Psyllium husk, 1/2cc iodine, krill oil, apple cider vinegar, faaaaaaaaack. . . I think there's more. Every morning and every evening. I know I've been exposed to Covid quite a few times. So far so good.

BIggerDanno

Titanium Bad Ass
I simply can't imagine why our dear leaders have not encouraged supplements like D, C, Zinc, Magnesium, etc . . . It's not like they're dangerous and they seem to have shown nothing but a positive effect on at least minimizing Covid's symptoms. I take a lot of supplements and have for years. Multivitamin, D, C, Zinc, Cinnamon, Turmeric, 1cc B12 shot weekly, Glucosamine / Chondroitin, Psyllium husk, 1/2cc iodine, krill oil, apple cider vinegar, faaaaaaaaack. . . I think there's more. Every morning and every evening. I know I've been exposed to Covid quite a few times. So far so good.
You drug/supplements addict you!!

nomad

BAMF
Pfizer’s mRNA vaccine contains polyethylene glycol (PEG), and studies have shown 70% of people develop antibodies against this substance. This suggests PEG may trigger fatal allergic reactions in many who receive the vaccine

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Again, eight out of 8+ million vaccinated so far, less than one in a million who had a "reaction" other than death. Far more than one in a thousand Americans have already died of COVID, the vaccine is more than a thousand times safer than catching the disease.

nomad

BAMF

9,000 children died in Irish homes for unwed mothers over nearly 80 years, report finds

She was a VACCINE 'guinea pig' in an Irish institution. Now she's hoping for justice.

The Commission of Investigation Into Mother and Baby Homes, which carried out the five-year inquiry also looked at allegations that some children in the homes were used in vaccine trials with no parental consent for their participation.

The report identified seven such vaccine trials, which involved "a number of children," that took place from 1934 to 1973 in the homes.

A former resident of one of the homes spoke with NBC News and said she was used as a "guinea pig" for vaccines at a home in Cork, before being adopted by a family in Philadelphia in 1961.

Steed is hoping anyone still alive who was involved with the vaccine trial, including researchers, pharmaceutical employees or the nuns who ran Bessborough, will be held accountable.
GlaxoSmithKline declined to comment on individual records and would not comment on the investigation
I think she missed the part about NO ACCOUNTABILITY

• Red
Reactions: Red

nomad

BAMF
"water flavor" squirty thingy on earth.
this is the same sort of nonsense that got passed around years ago citing that the same chemical is used in antifreeze.
a what squirty thing? Pic pls
Anti feeze is Eleylene Glycol aint it? They put in wine a while ago and that wasnt good, but there is a difference when you shoot it up I expect

both studies excluded people with a history of allergies to components of the COVID-19 vaccines; Pfizer also excluded those who previously had a severe adverse reaction from any vaccine.

Uncle died yesterday of COVID. He was 84, in phenomenal shape, but still, 84yo.

At this point, 15% of my agency (nationwide) has, or has tested positive for COVID. The flags are constantly at half staff for “line of duty” deaths. I’d guess at least one death a week.

Im scheduled for the vaccine on Monday.

nomad

BAMF
LA Rolls Out Digital Vaccine Verification

Story at-a-glance
  • Los Angeles announced a digital iPhone receipt to document the first shot in a two-shot COVID vaccination program, which can also be used to prove vaccination
  • There isn't enough evidence to show any of the current vaccines prevent or reduce transmission of the virus, causing the WHO to urge self-quarantine when traveling even if you've had the vaccine
  • A health passport is the next step in "the Great Reset," which some hope will usher in Marxist ideals and societal control
  • Consider the steps you can take to resist the Great Reset, including protecting your vaccination rights, thinking globally but acting locally and practical strategies found at ThickRedLine.org

nomad

BAMF

Australia to kill pigeon that crossed Pacific from Oregon

A racing pigeon has survived an extraordinary 13,000-kilometer (8,000-mile) Pacific Ocean crossing from the United States to find a new home in Australia. Now authorities consider the bird a quarantine risk and plan to kill it.

Vicious_Cycle

HOLYBAMF
I received another vaccine-related email today from my employer, this one asking me if I intend to get vaccinated.
The pretense is that they need a headcount for their vaccine distribution plans. I think I know where this is heading, though...
I replied that I do not intend to get the vaccine. I'd like to think I'll be able to keep my job, especially since I don't interact face-to-face with the public or any of my co-workers, but I'm not real confident about where this is headed.

Top Bottom