CORONAVIRUS

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
Ok, maybe boxing might do it. Go to a boxing gym and tell em you want to beat the shit out of someone.
Did that fom 15 till 18... Not a bad idea... We didnt use proper head gear when we boxed... I had my nose broke a few times amd then found motorcycling...

However I would get my Cardio back first... Im no slouch now. But doubt I could go a full 3 rounds without exhaustion at the end.

Something to think about.

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
Now we know what's got you all fucked up.
It was like one of those old leather football helmets minus the padding with a shoestring around the chin...

I had a good proper one... But didnt want to look like a Pussy .. Instead id show up to parties and the girls would look at me with horror.. My nose never got cracked from the side... Always dead center. The shades of purples and the yellow hue... Two large black eyes. And people would ask what happend.. Just sparring.

I learned a lot... And now that I think of it about three years ago I trained with a jr Olympian just mitts... He gave me some pointers as I was rusty...

But im still good at slipping and nailing that chin with a jab.

One good shot on the jaw and the knees turn to jello..
Been on both ends of that pain train.. Watched people fall asleep.

Shit can be scary.

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
Washington recognizes that it is natural for people to organize and operate within groups such as political parties, but he also argues that every government has recognized political parties as an enemy and has sought to repress them because of their tendency to seek more power than other groups and to take revenge on political opponents.[4] He feels that disagreements between political parties weakened the government.

nomad

BAMF

The COVID-19 Virus Is Mutating. What Does That Mean for Vaccines?

Exactly how the new strains affect people who are infected—such as whether they develop more severe symptoms—and whether they can lead to more hospitalizations and deaths, aren’t clear yet.

The so-called N501Y variant (some health officials are also calling it B.1.1.7.), which was recently detected in the U.K.

TRANSLATION - YET ANOTHER ASPECT OF THIS VIRUS HEALTH OFFICALS HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT

Tracking every change the virus makes will be critical to buying the time needed to shift vaccine targets before SARS-CoV-2 leaps too far ahead

TRANSLATION - THE CURRENT "vaccine" IS PROBABLY NOT GOING TO PROTECT YOU, BUT NO ONE KNOWS

Last edited:

nomad

BAMF

Danger Lurking in COVID Vaccines

Prominent doctors have warned that the COVID-19 vaccines contain a protein called syncytin-1, which is used to form the placenta. If the vaccine triggers an immune response to this protein, female infertility, birth defects, and miscarriages could result.

PEG is used in a number of household products like toothpaste and shampoo, and also increasingly in pharmaceuticals. Some experts believe that people previously exposed to PEG may have high levels of antibodies against PEG, putting them at risk for anaphylaxis when receiving it in the COVID vaccine.
"COULD" - NEED TO BE VERY CLEAR THAT THIS IS CONJECTURE ALSO
The fact is no one knows.
My choice is to abstain until the bench science is completed

• Red
Reactions: Red

nomad

BAMF
Story at-a-glance
  • Mercola.com has been labeled a national security threat by British and American intelligence agencies that are collaborating to eliminate “anti-vaccine propaganda” from public discussion using sophisticated cyberwarfare tools
  • Imran Ahmed, chief executive of the Centre for Countering Digital Hate (CCDH), has made statements implying that people who question the safety and necessity of a COVID-19 vaccine might be prone to violent extremism — a defamatory statement that has no basis in reality
  • In a December 22, 2020, Twitter post, the CCDH states that “Anti-vaxxers have been meeting secretly to plan how to stop the COVID vaccine.” According to The Washington Post, the CCDH report quotes “leaked audio” from this supposedly “secret” meeting
  • However, audio was not “leaked,” as it came from presentations given at the Fifth International Public Conference on Vaccination, held online October 16 through 18, 2020 that was in no way "private" or held in secret. It was open to the public just like the previous four conferences on vaccination that NVIC has sponsored beginning in 1997
  • Censorship is anathema to a democratically run, free and open society. While there may not be a benefit to allowing misinformation to be disseminated, the risks of censoring are simply too grave to be justifiable

As detailed in "Spy Agencies Threaten to 'Take Out' Mercola," this website has been labeled a national security threat by British and American intelligence agencies that are collaborating to eliminate "anti-vaccine propaganda" from public discussion using sophisticated cyberwarfare tools.1,2,3

nomad

BAMF

A cheap and widely available drug can help save the lives of patients seriously ill with coronavirus.
The low-dose steroid treatment dexamethasone is a major breakthrough in the fight against the deadly virus, UK experts say.
The drug is part of the world's biggest trial testing existing treatments to see if they also work for coronavirus.
It cut the risk of death by a third for patients on ventilators. For those on oxygen, it cut deaths by a fifth.

"There is a clear, clear benefit," he said.
"The treatment is up to 10 days of dexamethasone and it costs about £5 per patient.
"So essentially it costs £35 to save a life.

And will Big Pharma be pushing the living crap outa that drug? hell no!

BigGar

high on placebo

A cheap and widely available drug can help save the lives of patients seriously ill with coronavirus.
The low-dose steroid treatment dexamethasone is a major breakthrough in the fight against the deadly virus, UK experts say.
The drug is part of the world's biggest trial testing existing treatments to see if they also work for coronavirus.
It cut the risk of death by a third for patients on ventilators. For those on oxygen, it cut deaths by a fifth.

"There is a clear, clear benefit," he said.
"The treatment is up to 10 days of dexamethasone and it costs about £5 per patient.
"So essentially it costs £35 to save a life.

And will Big Pharma be pushing the living crap outa that drug? hell no!
Sounds like Ivermectin, which we're also hearing fuck-all about.

nomad

BAMF
Some countries, such as the U.K., have decided to space out doses beyond what manufacturers recommend in a bid to provide as many people as possible with some degree of immunity. Experts are torn on the strategy. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration recommends the vaccines are distributed as intended, with a second shot after a 21 or 28 day gap. The British medical regulator, and more recently the World Health Organization, say the second shot can be delayed, although they do not agree on how long this should be.

WE ASSUME THEY CAN AGREE THAT
Two People Have Died From Covid-19 In Every Minute Of 2021

The U.S. is the country hardest hit by the novel coronavirus — more than 4,000 people died on Thursday, the deadliest day yet of the pandemic, and over 355,000 people have died from the disease since the pandemic began.

Props to all the people working in health care at this moment. What a nightmare that must be.

nomad

BAMF
Google, which is neither a governmental agency nor a health organization, is nonetheless acting as such in their latest push to provide “accurate and timely information on COVID-19 vaccines.”1 In a blog post published December 10, 2020, Dr. Karen DeSalvo, Google’s chief health officer, and Kristie Canegallo, the company’s vice president of trust and safety, detailed Google’s plans for COVID-19 vaccine promotion.

Starting in the United Kingdom, with plans to roll out to other countries as more vaccines are authorized, Google will launch a new search feature so that whenever someone searches for information on COVID-19 vaccines, they’ll be given a list of authorized vaccines in their area along with information panels on each vaccine.
Unbelievable!!!

nomad

BAMF

00:01:25 - Vitamin D is not only a vitamin, it is also a hormone that affects gene transcription.
00:03:53 - The difference between a vitamin and a hormone.
00:04:27 - Sources and metabolism of vitamin D

Stevie Buckley PT 1 week ago

Why have 1.7k people disliked this video? Extremely eloquently explained and simply sharing the scientific studies and facts. What’s not to like?

Listening to this just thinking how miraculous the human body is. Our bodies are just like machines, gotta keep them running efficiently

I'm 72 I have been taking Vitamin D for a few years, I also take B12, C and Magnesium. Haven't even had a cold for 5 years.

who else popped some vitamins watching this :D

I take vitamin D (5000iu) daily. I got covid. I was sick for THREE hours. That is it. I’m 69 years old.

nomad

BAMF
Who Are The Vaccinated That Still Become Infected?

For those people who were vaccinated that were later infected, what happened?

Little data is available on those that are vaccinated, then infected.

Top Bottom