CORONAVIRUS

DungBeatle

Scarabaeidae Scarabaeinae
That is true- I used to bite my nails, and then maybe thirty years ago I read that women hate it when guys do that- haven't done it since, and only trim them with a nail clipper. Clear-coating, them, though, is super-gay.:razz:
I clear coat mine because I play guitar and piano and guitar tears up my fingernails. Then they make noise on the keyboard. Have to keep them short and tidy...

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
Well, I don't understand the phenomenon
We fuckin' these hoes that look like spa-la-la-la!
Rich boys think that it's shitty
But I like fuckin' crack heads with one titty (Yeah!)
And I do it at the drop of a dime
And now I get the scabies almost every time (Every time!)
So let's talk about my nut sack
I don't front, Jack, I got bugs on my bozack

DungBeatle

Scarabaeidae Scarabaeinae
I knew I wasnt the only one. It makes a big difference in strength.
I use something my daughter recommended, "Hard as Nails."

BigGar

high on placebo
I manicure my own nails, perfectly, when I get a hankering to. I have done the sand and buff on them but never cleared or painted them with anything. It's all about the cuticle trim, and if you've got a big dress-up affair, you need to get them cuticles trimmed up a couple of days in advance. And if you don't have one of these for daily cleanup in the shower, you're missing out. Sometimes I trim the bristles shorter on 'em for more stiffness. Depends on the vendor. I buy 'em a dozen at a time. Use 'em for work too.

Youre looking to get your ass stomped faggot.

I would literally hand you a beat down with bitch slaps soy boy nurse Faggot..

From two seconds ago.
Btw that beautiful hair is from wheelies without a helmet...

Not only do i have no doubt I can out ride you on your own machines... Because I can guarantee you have no place on any of those machines.
You might as well buy a lifestyle truck so you can pose harder.
I'm not sure where "I'm going to take a picture of myself and address it to another man over the internet" entered into your thought process during this slapfight, but it's pretty difficult to look intimidating when you have a receding hairline and patchy facial hair. You're half-squinting from the glare of the sun and it makes you look vaguely confused about things. I hope you don't mind, I've taken the liberty of making a few adjustments for you.

nomad

BAMF

and talking of getting the big shaft....

Diabetes drug metformin recall expands over cancer risk

Metformin
CV19 Vaccine was discovered in 1922. French physician Jean Sterne began the study in humans in the 1950s. It was introduced as a medication in France in 1957 and the United States in 1995. It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines. Metformin is the most widely used medication for diabetes taken by mouth.
The US Food and Drug Administration has published a voluntary recall announced by Nostrum Laboratories on Monday. The notice expands the number of Metformin HCl Extended-Release Tablets recalled over potentially high levels of a probable human carcinogen called N-Nitrosodimethylamine, more commonly referred to as ‘NDMA.’

OOOPS !!!

In 2017, it was the fourth-most commonly prescribed medication in the United States - anyone care to guess how much money was made from that drug?

sound familiar?

That only took 100yrs to figure out... check back in 2121 for the update on your experimental vaccines.....

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
I'd say that's pretty close to a bannable offense (ghey pron)
Altering photos? I'd say eye for an eye... Or dick for a mouth.

At this point irdc..

The cowards here use family for their stance.

If I'm banned for photoshop then so be it.

The close part is where you need to man up.

It is or isn't.

Plenty of pics of me here to photoshop. Not so much of a guy named anal disco.

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
Im very familiar with the rules...
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.
We may remove or modify any Content submitted at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use the Service. Use of the Service constitutes acceptance of these terms. If you wish to close your account,

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
that leaves a lot for interpretation.
If the mods so choose as to remove my post because of offensive interpretation than so be it.
If they choose to ban me...then so be it.

But has that stopped them from allowing my living situation or my very public knowledge of who I am or what I do to block me from this site?
Never in this site...

There is nothing other than defamation... Which I clearly and any one can see is a photoshop...

Im not some shadow in the dark here. I post pictures of myself and family ..

If I get axed because im more of a deviant when it comes to photoshop then so be it.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Trumpflu killed a record number of Americans yesterday, 3700+.
Mock congrats to Arizona for taking over as the planets' trumpflu infection hotspot, they passed Rhode Island.

Worst on earth, the best trumpy could do.
Winning! :retard:

Truth

Busa Riding Old Bass
Shocking news as locally it was outed that the ICUs are not full to capacity.

Propaganda at its finest.
Thank God crazy Uncle Joe is behind the wheel now. This shit will be properly sorted in no time

tinhead

Has never named a pet
LA county has designated ambulance drivers as the local trumpflu death panel chairmen.
Don't bother bringing patients to the hospital 'if it doesn't look like they'll live long.'

Most ambulance drivers used to drive wreckers, they got busted in tow scams so they took a pay cut.

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
LA county has designated ambulance drivers as the local trumpflu death panel chairmen.
Don't bother bringing patients to the hospital 'if it doesn't look like they'll live long.'

Most ambulance drivers used to drive wreckers, they got busted in tow scams so they took a pay cut.
Now their wont be any ambulance drivers...

Why get paid 15 for saving lives when you can get paid 15 for flipping burgers.

Nobody used your family harder than you did in that rambling, inebriated thread where you made big ado about your family members military service. Keep that up and that Don guy on youtube might do a video about stolen valor on you :lol:

The cowards here use family for their stance.
One "your mom" joke later and you're whining about going too far. So much for being a big bad biker dude :lol:

We can keep this going all day, all week. I'm here for you lil homey. Well, maybe not all day, since I have a job, but nights and weekends for sure.

Gonna go have overpriced drinks and tacos later with coworkers (lol), maybe go piss on a Confederate flag later. If I stuff a bunch of toilet paper in the urinal so it looks like a white flag, that's close enough right?

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
Nobody used your family harder than you did in that rambling, inebriated thread where you made big ado about your family members military service. Keep that up and that Don guy on youtube might do a video about stolen valor on you :lol:

One "your mom" joke later and you're whining about going too far. So much for being a big bad biker dude :lol:

We can keep this going all day, all week. I'm here for you lil homey. Well, maybe not all day, since I have a job, but nights and weekends for sure.

Gonna go have overpriced drinks and tacos later with coworkers (lol), maybe go piss on a Confederate flag later. If I stuff a bunch of toilet paper in the urinal so it looks like a white flag, that's close enough right?
If I ever see you.. I would advise that you run. I will beat you so badly you will be unrecognizable..
Im serious you faggot. I hope I get the chance. I hope our paths cross. You are coward and a bitch.

I would love to catch a charge while youre sucking a respirator.

Im serious. No jokes. Die mother fucker

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
It aint gonna be a line twat.

You cant fight. You just run your cocksucker

Fuck you bitch.. You will fuck up one day and end up around me... I dont mind traveling... Have funnwith your gay friends tonight.

Faggot

I will make you regret what you write.

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
Shit no, then I'd have to work out and stay fit.

Why do you think I have a carry permit? :lol:
Pm sent

I gave you a good handicap...

You can choose. Most pussies hide behind guns...
Old dudes have that excuse. You dont.

You cant beat me up for what I say about you ill shoot you...
Most Pussy shit i have ever heard from a member here.

Truth

Busa Riding Old Bass
If I ever see you.. I would advise that you run. I will beat you so badly you will be unrecognizable..
Im serious you faggot. I hope I get the chance. I hope our paths cross. You are coward and a bitch.

I would love to catch a charge while youre sucking a respirator.

Im serious. No jokes. Die mother fucker

Top Bottom