Z

BAMF+
Bout zactly,,,,,,,,,, a 1% death rate in ,,,,,,,,,,,my county....... :ducmanic:

''Total Cases: 1,229

Conditions and Care
Deaths: 12.''

Vicious_Cycle

HOLYBAMF
I've been working on the sidelines this season, helping the local high school football team with various stuff.
They've advanced to the state semi-final game, which is tomorrow night, and I just found out they are putting me in the press box. I don't want to be in the fucking press box! :fu: :screama::fu:

It's probably the first time I'd rather be outdoors, but I get the feeling we're going to be jammed in there like sardines, inhaling each other's germs for a few hours.
You would think Ohio would insist we NOT use the press box during the pandemic, but no. Strict rules, not allowed on the sidelines. Maybe I'll go up on the roof...

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
I've been working on the sidelines this season, helping the local high school football team with various stuff.
They've advanced to the state semi-final game, which is tomorrow night, and I just found out they are putting me in the press box. I don't want to be in the fucking press box! :fu: :screama::fu:

It's probably the first time I'd rather be outdoors, but I get the feeling we're going to be jammed in there like sardines, inhaling each other's germs for a few hours.
You would think Ohio would insist we NOT use the press box during the pandemic, but no. Strict rules, not allowed on the sidelines. Maybe I'll go up on the roof...
They have a press box for a fucking stupid high school football game?

nomad

BAMF
Covid-19 vaccines may have potentially unpleasant side effects
Early data suggest several of the coronavirus vaccines may cause people to feel crummy for a few days. And then they'll need a second dose.

The vaccine, and likely most others, will require two doses to work, injections that must be given weeks apart, company protocols show. Scientists anticipate that the shots will cause enervating flu-like side effects — including sore arms, muscle aches and fever — that could last days and temporarily sideline some people from work or school. And even if a vaccine proves 90 percent effective, the rate Pfizer touted for its product, 1 in 10 recipients would still be vulnerable. That means, at least in the short term, as population-level immunity grows, people can't stop social distancing and throw away their masks.

Left out so far in the push to develop vaccines with unprecedented speed has been a large-scale plan to communicate effectively about those issues in advance, said Saad Omer, director of the Yale Institute for Global Health.

nomad

BAMF
A Biden COVID-19 advisor called for a national lockdown lasting up to 6 weeks. The US had a 'big pool of money' to pay for any lost wages, he said.

Biden Selects Anti-Supplement Crusader

Dr. David Kessler, an anti-supplement crusader, drug industry adviser, and former FDA Commissioner, has been named to Biden’s COVID-19 task force.

Last edited:

nomad

BAMF
Story at-a-glance
  • PCR tests are not designed to be used as a diagnostic tool as they cannot distinguish between inactive viruses and “live” or reproductive ones
  • Amplification over 35 cycles is considered unreliable and scientifically unjustified, yet many labs use 45 cycles. This amplifies any tiny sequence of viral DNA that might be present to the point that the test reads “positive” even if the viral load is extremely low or the virus is inactive
  • The PCR test can also pick up the presence of other coronaviruses, so a positive result may simply indicate that you’ve recuperated from a common cold in the past
  • Millions of people are simply carrying inactive viral DNA that pose no risk to anyone, yet positive test results are being used by the global technocracy to implement a brand new economic and social system based on draconian surveillance and totalitarian controls
  • Research shows the global lockdown strategy harms public health to a greater degree than the virus itself

nomad

BAMF
  • The most significant coronavirus mutation so far has been detailed in many studies, most of them saying that the D614G mutation has made the virus more infectious.
  • A new paper details an experiment that proves the D614G strain can bind to cells more efficiently, and it also replicates faster than the original strain.
  • The researchers believe that since the mutation binds better to cells, it may also help make coronavirus vaccines even more effective.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha..... and I "believe" pigs can fly

nomad

BAMF
On Thursday, the UK because the first country in Europe to pass 50,000 COVID-19 deaths, according to latest government figures.

17 photos show thousand of ill people flooding Europe’s hospitals as the second wave of the coronavirus pandemic grips the continent

NHS bosses said this week they were seriously concerned by the number of hospitalizations, adding that medical professionals are facing a “very difficult winter.”

In France, hospitalizations are also rising rapidly, with the prime minister saying on Thursday that someone is being admitted to hospital every 30 seconds.

nomad

BAMF
THE FIRST INTERIM DATA ANALYSIS OF THE SPUTNIK V VACCINE AGAINST COVID-19 PHASE III CLINICAL TRIALS IN THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION DEMONSTRATED 92% EFFICACY

Russia’s Sputnik V coronavirus vaccine is 92% effective, its developers said, citing interim data from the jab's Phase 3 trials.

nomad

BAMF
Mexico reaches one million COVID-19 cases, nears 100,000 deaths
Mexico has the world’s fourth-highest death toll from the virus after the United States, Brazil and India.

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
Looks like Amazon is starting to get back to "normal" for shipping times.
I don't remember the last time they offered me free two-hour shipping on anything.
Not since before the "pandemic" started.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
I truly wonder about the fate of my Lake Lloyd camping and tickets package (SX, AFT, D200) the first two weekends in March. I got a great price because the 200 and AFT were pandemicked this year.

nomad

BAMF
Story at-a-glance
  • U.S. Right to Know (USRTK) has filed a lawsuit against the National Institutes of Health after the agency failed to respond to its July 2020 FOIA request for records of gain-of-function experiments relating to the COVID-19 pandemic from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, the Wuhan Center for Disease Control and Prevention and the EcoHealth Alliance
  • PLOS Pathogens and Nature appear to have published flawed papers on the origin of SARS-CoV-2 that have since become the cornerstone for the zoonotic origin theory
  • We’ve thus far been unable to identify the immediate parent or parents of SARS-CoV-2, and this is a key piece of information. The two closest relatives — RaTG13 and RmYN02 — aren’t close enough to have mutated into SARS-CoV-2
  • One possibility is that SARS-CoV-2 might be the result of RaTG13 (or another close ancestor virus) being passed through transgenic mice equipped with human ACE2 receptors
  • Understanding the origin of SARS-CoV-2 is important as it would improve our pandemic response, allow us to anticipate or prevent another pandemic and advance discussions about risky gain-of-function research
"Chinese governmental authorities first promoted the idea that the source of the causal agent for COVID-19 in humans came from a wild animal in December. Chinese government-supported scientists then backed that theory in four separate studies submitted to the journals between February 7 and 18 …
The four papers in question are Liu et al.,7 Xiao et al.,8 Lam et al.9 and Zhang et al.10 The two that are currently being investigated by the journal editors are Liu et al and Xiao et al. In communications with the authors and journal editors of those two papers, USRTK has learned of serious problems with the publication of those studies, including the following:
• Liu et al. did not publish or share (upon being asked) raw and/or missing data that would allow experts to independently verify their genomic analyses.
• Editors at both Nature and PLoS Pathogens, as well as Professor Stanley Perlman, the editor of Liu et al., have acknowledged in email communications that they are aware of serious issues with these papers and that the journals are investigating them. Yet, they have made no public disclosure of the potential problems with the papers.

… The problems with the research papers raise 'serious questions and concerns' about the validity of the zoonotic theory overall, according to Dr. Sainath Suryanarayanan, a biologist and sociologist of science, and USRTK staff scientist."
Thats gonna be interesting

nomad

BAMF
First COVID-19 Vaccine 90% Effective?

Story at-a-glance

• Pfizer, in a joint venture with BioNTech, announced that their mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccine candidate, BNT162b2, was “more than 90% effective” in a Phase 3 trial
  • While Pfizer did release a clinical protocol of its trial, it only issued a press release; data for the interim analysis has not been peer reviewed or published
  • Infectious disease expert William Haseltine criticized COVID-19 vaccine trials, including Pfizer’s, saying their protocols reveal that they’re “designed to prove their vaccines work, even if the measured effects are minimal”
  • Asymptomatic infections aren’t regularly being tested for in Pfizer’s trial, so it’s possible that those who have been vaccinated could still be asymptomatic carriers of COVID-19, spreading the disease to others
  • Also missing from Pfizer’s press release is how the vaccine fared in different age groups, a key data point since older people are those most at risk of serious disease outcomes
  • There is concern that COVID-19 vaccines could cause antibody-dependent enhancement, or ADE, in which the vaccine enhances the virus’ ability to enter and infect your cells, resulting in more severe disease than had you not been vaccinated
  • It’s far too soon to know whether the vaccine is safe, as, on average, it can take 10 to 12 years for a vaccine to be developed and go through the normal licensing process

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum

MadRussian

HOLYBAMF
19 cases of Covid at nursing home where my father-in-law is and they were nice enough to give it to him as well, so now he is in full isolation.
Dude is 82 years old with lots of fucked up health issues.
Hope he makes it.
Wife is a total wreck.
They are up to 47 cases now.
They use to have 102 patients and lost 7 so far.
So out of 95 people - 47 tested positive... and it keeps climbing every day.
Their idea of isolation is not working. They let sick nurses come in, but won't let healthy family visit.

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org

Rocco

BAM

Masks and testing are not working all that well here. In spite of strict mask mandates, business wrecking mandates and testing being in high gear, we are about to pass the previous highs of earlier this year. That is probably the fate for most of the country at this point. Now they are talking more shutdowns and grief for everyone all around. I'm tired of the supposed experts on this subject, the carried away and dysfunctional news media and all of the cry babies. I feel it's time to stand up here and face it for what it is, a problem for the vulnerable to deal with on their own. I'm speaking this as a person who is at risk with a serious medical vulnerability myself. Enough of this public control bullshit which is mostly neurotic fixation.

-

Top Bottom