CORONAVIRUS

rumble phish

BAMF+
Here's a dose of reality for you - maybe illegal Mexican Antifa Muslim rapists hopping over the wall armed with machetes isn't the fucking problem.

Maybe the airborne plague that's going to kill 200,000 Americans is.

Downplay that. :roll:
Okay, so .06% of the population of the U.S.A.

Yeah, not so worried.

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
Let's put it into the perspective of losing .06% of the length of your penis.
For you and me, it might be slightly alarming, especially if it hurts.
But in the case of ysr_racer ysr_racer , it's going to be cause for major concern.
Your (mom, grandma, sister, pick one) said, give me 12 inches and make it hurt...

...so I banged her three times and stomped on her toe :)

CID

BAMF+
suppose you’re one of the apparently very large numbers of Americans who can’t stop themselves from barking out stats repeated on TV like trained seals regardless of how patently obvious it is that they’re garbage.

Even if you’re incapable of understanding that COVID’s official death toll is a made-up number completely untethered from reality, we still know that it’s the panic and not the virus which is mostly responsible for it.

Nursing home deaths make up over 40% of the official COVID-19 death tally.
The governors of New York, Michigan, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania all forced patients diagnosed with COVID-19 into nursing homes. If you remove just those four states from the data along with Illinois, Massachusetts, and Connecticut – who also reported extraordinarily high nursing home fatalities – COVID-19 never even reached the CDC’s threshold for an epidemic!

Trump has fear mongered for years about Muslim terrorists, Mexican rapists, MS-13, "immigrant invaders", Antifa mobs, left wing cancel culture, BLM radicals, etc...

...told Hannity yesterday "I didn't want to scare people"

lmaooooo
LOL if you are too stupid to understand that what you posted was the equivalent of rather than sticking your dildo up your rear in the privacy of your own pig pen you are walking around in public with it hanging out of your mouth! 🏳️‍🌈

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Karen ain't gonna wear no mask. She had an argument to make re: employee contact (though it was pretty slight), but she blew it at the end:

LOL if you are too stupid to understand that what you posted was the equivalent of rather than sticking your dildo up your rear in the privacy of your own pig pen you are walking around in public with it hanging out of your mouth! 🏳️‍🌈
"If you are too stupid".......and then what? You're missing the other half of the sentence, your post makes no sense, you're rambling.

They speak English down there in Texas?

"If you are too stupid".......and then what? You're missing the other half of the sentence, your post makes no sense, you're rambling.

They speak English down there in Texas?
:) No you are too stupid to extrapolate. : Sorry my Rump Pumping Liberal Swine Friend....

You sound upset, Dave. Did somebody in your subdivision commit another mailbox violation in front of you?:timeout:
:biggrin: My God he was up late---must be the meds (not actually prescribed ones) that is for sure. Bet the poor guy is on every doctors blocked call list in a hundred mile radius because he calls begging for scrips.

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
I get up at 4:30 or 5 and drugs are not part of my nightly regimen nor are the sordid things you partake in with blow up dolls and who knows what else. :luckystrike:
LOL... like a person couldn't do both...

was very dark @ 4:30 this am... a far cry from how bright it would have been 2 months ago... but very warm... 65 degrees...

it will be in the 40's @ 4:30 am tomorrow ... Fall is here... :up:

nomad

BAMF
Young Girl Dies in Thailand Following HPV Vaccination

An 11-year-old girl died on Aug. 30, 2020 after receiving an HPV (human papillomavirus infection) vaccine for cervical cancer at her school in Maha Rat infection, Thailand. It is unclear how much time elapsed between the time the girl was vaccinated and her death. It is also not clear if the death was caused by the vaccine.1 2 3

nomad

BAMF
Polls Find Many Americans Do Not Want COVID-19 Vaccine as Soon as It’s Licensed

As medical doctors and government health officials warn that there can be no return to normal until we have an effective COVID-19 vaccine that everyone uses, more and more Americans are expressing skepticism about accepting a newly licensed coronavirus vaccine that has been rushed through the approval process. In a poll of 2,493 registered U.S. voters across the country conducted on behalf of CBS News, only 21 percent of voters are still saying they would get a COVID-19 vaccine as soon as one becomes available, even if it is free.

Decreasing Trust in Fast-Tracked Vaccine Safety

The number of Americans willing to get a new vaccine against COVID-19 has been falling since polling began. In April/May, a poll of 1,056 adults conducted by the Associated Press’s NORC Center for Public Affairs Research showed that 49 percent said they planned to get vaccinated as soon as a vaccine was licensed, 20 per cent said

nomad

BAMF
COVID-19 Takes Heavy Toll on Kidneys

Acute kidney injury (AKI) occurred in 46% of the patients, and one-fifth of those required dialysis, according to the study published Sept. 3 in the Journal of the American Society of Nephrology.

BigGar

high on placebo
46% of what patients? Covid patients that had been on ventilators? Covid patients that were hospitalized? Covid patients that already had bad kidneys? Covid patients that tested positive and felt poopy and just laid around the house? Covid patients that tested positive and never knew they had it, aside from the dialysis and kidney failure of course, right? What the fuck are any of these doctors talking about? Does that matter to you at all?

For the study, the investigators analyzed data from nearly 4,000 COVID-19 patients, aged 18 and older, hospitalized at the Mount Sinai Health System in New York City between Feb. 27 and May 30, 2020.

That was probably when a wave of nursing home patients came through.

rumble phish

BAMF+
The adult daughter of one of our tenants has been diagnosed positive for the China virus. The property is about a block and a half away...

hagrid

Human sized Loofah Pouf
Young Girl Dies in Thailand Following HPV Vaccination

An 11-year-old girl died on Aug. 30, 2020 after receiving an HPV (human papillomavirus infection) vaccine for cervical cancer at her school in Maha Rat infection, Thailand. It is unclear how much time elapsed between the time the girl was vaccinated and her death. It is also not clear if the death was caused by the vaccine.1 2 3

Do you even read the stuff you are spewing everywhere?

nomad

BAMF

Twitter suspends virologist after paper alleging that COVID-19 was created in Wuhan lab

Dr. Yan escaped danger and censorship in China, only to end up censored on Twitter when she arrived in America.
Brave woman.

I guess a PC 20 something feminist at twatter is in charge of letting us see evidence of this claim

Facebook and Twitter have both revealed the significant scale of their coronavirus censorship with Facebook censoring over 100 million posts per quarter for coronavirus misinformation and Twitter challenging more than four million accounts for violating its coronavirus rules.

• Red
Reactions: Red

Austin_F

BAMF+
20200916_061435.jpg20200916_061414.jpg

The left REALLY doesn't want this scientist talking.

Editor at usa today "well I don't know anything about where a virus comes from , I don't have any education or experience BUT I do know this virus scientist is lying"

because there is an election to influence. This could have an effect on the desired outcome. And, orange man bad.

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
trump killing people and taking their healthcare. Now theres ads for wanting 20,000,000 people to get healthcare? Anyone can get coverage just got to pay for it!! Oh the 20 mill want free healthcare... :rolleyes:

View attachment 42665View attachment 42666

The left REALLY doesn't want this scientist talking.

Editor at usa today "well I don't know anything about where a virus comes from , I don't have any education or experience BUT I do know this virus scientist is lying"
The paper was written by Dr. Yan and 3 of her colleagues. Id like to read a paper written by scientists that refutes and proves their claims are false. Until then. I'll keep an open mind and judge for myself.

Which is what all these liberal "news organizations" and "social media" platforms refuse to do.

I guess it's easier not to think nowadays...

rumble phish

BAMF+
I don't remember source-shaming you.
bongino.com

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source.

Overall, we rate Bongino.com Questionable based on far right wing bias, promotion of propaganda and unproven conspiracies, as well as a complete lack of transparency and a few failed fact checks.

DungBeatle

Scarabaeidae Scarabaeinae
That's not source-shaming. Just a check using an outside source. You shouldn't be so sensitive.

PRO-SCIENCE

These sources consist of legitimate science or are evidence based through the use of credible scientific sourcing. Legitimate science follows the scientific method, is unbiased and does not use emotional words. These sources also respect the consensus of experts in the given scientific field and strive to publish peer reviewed science. Some sources in this category may have a slight political bias, but adhere to scientific principles.

DungBeatle

Scarabaeidae Scarabaeinae
The Scientific Underpinnings and Impacts of Shame

Excerpt:

We feel shame when we violate the social norms we believe in. At such moments we feel humiliated, exposed and small and are unable to look another person straight in the eye. We want to sink into the ground and disappear.

Shame makes us direct our focus inward and view our entire self in a negative light. Feelings of guilt, in contrast, result from a concrete action for which we accept responsibility. Guilt causes us to focus our attention on the feelings of others.

Women are quicker to feel humiliated than men, and adolescents feel shame more intensely than adults do. As a result, women and adolescents are more susceptible to the negative effects of shame, such as low self-esteem and depression.

We have all felt shame at one time or another. Maybe we were teased for mispronouncing a common word or for how we looked in a bathing suit, or perhaps a loved one witnessed us telling a lie. Shame is the uncomfortable sensation we feel in the pit of our stomach when it seems we have no safe haven from the judging gaze of others. We feel small and bad about ourselves and wish we could vanish. Although shame is a universal emotion, how it affects mental health and behavior is not self-evident. Researchers have made good progress in addressing that question.

Top Bottom