CORONAVIRUS

nomad

BAMF
Cuomo has really fucked up this time. He banned Hyroxy cloroquine and has pharmacists calling docs with pushback when they prescribe it!

Watch more episodes of Perspectives on the Pandemic here:
Episode 1: https://dai.ly/x7ubcws
Episode 2: https://dai.ly/k7af1wKOAvcoA7w5DkZ
Episode 3: https://youtu.be/VK0Wtjh3HVA
Episode 4: https://youtu.be/cwPqmLoZA4s
Episode 5: https://dai.ly/k3l3VyZ2YQv6Zbw5VqE
Episode 6: https://youtu.be/3f0VRtY9oTs
Episode 7: https://youtu.be/2JbOvjtnPpE
Episode 8: https://youtu.be/WlLmt6_w_AM

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
This fuckwit where I work has been working from home because he was too "scared" to come to work, didn't want to get the virus. So this pussy ass bitch tested positive for Covid last week, he thinks he may have caught it at a packed beach party he attended. I would fire his ass! And now he;s asking for 80 hours of sick pay. I hope it kills him.

rumble phish

BAMF+
nannys sister tested positive for it...how fun. (no symptoms)

nanny went last week to get tested and got a "invalid" result....even more fun!
From what I understand, the COVID testing is fairly inaccurate. There are apparently a lot of false positives AND negatives.

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
docs here say its pointless to get tested if you are asymptomatic due to the inaccuracies of the test detecting it in folks who are asymptomatic...

just says "if youve come in contact with someone who has tested positive, quarantine for 14 days"

Rhino

K-9 BAMF

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
I think it was probably more about every additional person you pack into a sealed can full of recirculated air is probably worse for everyone onboard...especially pilots/crew!

but yea, i doubt a middle seat being empty is going to somehow "protect me"

50 less people on each plane might though!

Rhino

K-9 BAMF

Story at-a-glance

• Erin Olszewski, a nurse turned undercover reporter and whistleblower, reveals the horrific maltreatment of COVID-19 patients at Elmhurst Hospital Center, the public hospital in Queens, New York, that is “the epicenter of the epicenter” of the COVID-19 pandemic in the U.S.
  • Olszewski addresses a number of problems at Elmhurst, including the disproportionate mortality rate among people of color and the controversial rule surrounding Do Not Resuscitate (DNR) orders
  • Elmhurst does not segregate COVID-positive and COVID-negative patients, thereby ensuring maximum spread of the disease among noninfected patients coming in with other health problems
  • Patients who repeatedly tested negative for COVID-19 were still listed as confirmed positive and placed on mechanical ventilation, thus artificially inflating the case numbers while condemning the patient to death from lung injury

Watch it before its gone...

Haaaaaaa.. yeah ok ... maybe if she actually studied infectious disease possed an MD license she would have a bit more scientific proof at what works. I was there at Elmhurst many times. I live 6 blocks from there.. still no covid no anti bodies...

What she fails to address is the rate of initial exposure and the out come.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Can you imagine the total shit show if Trump tried this? The Dems and leftists would lose their collective minds.

There is one of the biggest differences in culture. That and the mask thing.
Do you think there weren't travel restrictions to the US when citizens were barely allowed to leave their houses? Of course there were, and most are still in place (even the borders with Mexico and Canada are closed to non-essential travel). The US imposed travel bans on citizens from several countries, and recommends quarantines of 14 days for US citizens who have returned from them- like I noted, Thailand's shutdown is very similar to the US- they modeled it on what the US did.

It's beyond a travel ban now as the shutdown lasted for months, decreasing the risk of foreign transmission- US citizens are spreading it to each other- the travel ban doesn't factor into it as much as masks at this point (as neither country has many tourists at the moment), and the use of masks for a couple months was huge in helping to stop the spread. The problem now seems to be the people 'losing their collective minds' over wearing a mask more than anything else. The Thais took it more seriously at the beginning- people starting wearing masks in January, weeks before any shutdowns or government restrictions. There's no culture of conformity here like in, say, Japan- you could make the argument that lessons were learned during SARS that weren't learned in the US, but, in the end, people were worried about catching Covid-19, so they took precautions (while masks don't do much to keep you from catching it, they do help stop the spread, so it appears to have worked). It seems it's more political than anything else in the US.

Taking a dangerous situation seriously isn't 'cultural'.

With specific exceptions, foreign nationals who have been in any of the following countries during the past 14 days may not enter the United States. For a full list of exceptions, please refer to the relevant proclamations in the links below.

• China
  • Iran
  • European Schengen area (Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican City)
  • United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland)
  • Republic of Ireland
  • Brazil

nomad

BAMF
In all likelihood, there will be a vaccine for the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2. We have no idea how effective it will be, or how long any immunity it provides will last,

THIS IS COMING FROM THE WORLDS #1 ADVOCATE OF VACCINES !!!!!

What have I been sayin??

• Bill Gates said in an interview with CNN this week that the “final hurdle” for a coronavirus vaccine will be getting enough people to actually take it when it’s ready.
  • Gates agrees with Dr. Fauci that a vaccine will be ready in late 2020 or early 2021.
  • As long as 70-80% of people take the vaccine, we can reach herd immunity.

Yeah well, Ill be Bill Gates's final hurdle for a long time

Last edited:

nomad

BAMF
Coronavirus: Florida and Texas reverse reopening as US cases pass 2.5m

2nd wave in 3... 2.... 1....

Last edited:

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
if only they could put their finger on what caused the huge spike in positives... wonder if it could be a literal doubling of the test amounts?

View attachment 39035
You're looking at it incorrectly- if cases weren't actually increasing but remaining steady, the positivity rate wouldn't change as the number of tests increased (meaning at, say, 5%, 100,000 tests yield 5,000 positive cases, and 1,000,000 tests yield 50,000 positive cases- the positivity rate is the same, even though total positive cases have increased, meaning the infection rate is steady and not increasing- that's not the case in your graph).

It's not the total number of tests- it's the positivity rate (positive tests/total tests). For 6/13-6/19, there were 18,997 positives out of 250,736 total tests, for a positivity rate of ~7.5%. For 6/20-6/26, there were 40,119 positives out of 359,502 total tests, for a positivity rate of 11.1%.

The 3.6% positivity increase means, per X number of tests, ~48% more people are testing positive this week as opposed to last week per give number of tests (for example, 50,000 tests at 7.5% is 3750 positive cases- at 11.1%, thats 5550 positive cases, which is a significant difference).

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
we could go round and round arguing different stances using statistics to support it....but at the end of the day claiming "record numbers of infected" without also stating "equally record numbers of testing" is nothing more than stirring the pot.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
we could go round and round arguing different stances using statistics to support it....but at the end of the day claiming "record numbers of infected" without also stating "equally record numbers of testing" is nothing more than stirring the pot.
It's not 'round and round', and I'm using your statistics- more people are testing positive this week than last week by EVERY metric, including total positive tests and positivity rate- if you don't see that, I don't know what else to tell you. If the positivity rate were unchanged, you'd have a point, but it's increased, meaning not only are a higher number of people testing positive, but a higher percentage are testing positive- that means it's getting worse.

It's not a 'stance'- it's a fact.

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
never argued the fact that more folks arent testing positive...im arguing that exponentially more folks are being tested period...and still no "overwhelming" the system or even close to it...in either regular hospital beds or ICU beds.

My argument is in the creation of hysteria and enforcing the shutting down of small businesses, all while ignoring much larger concentrations of individuals who arent practicing any sort of suggested (or even common sense) suggestions for avoiding infection/transmission.

somewhat reminds me of "we need to ban assault rifles to reduce gun crime" strategy. the hypocrisy is overwhelming.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Obviously more tests will mean more positives, but the positivity rate tells the real story, and it's gone up- that means a higher percentage of people have Covid-19 this week than last week- that means it's spreading. Doctors who have been dealing with this for months say there's often a lag between a positive test and the degradation of one's condition to where a hospital stay might be required- if the positivity rate is increasing, many of these new diagnoses are likely in the early stages, meaning there will likely be more need for medical assistance later (early/mid-July). Will it actually happen? I don't know, but Covid hospitalizations are already increasing (as per CBS News video below).

100% agree that it's dummies ignoring basic common sense behavior that are causing problems, and I'm not in favor of closing businesses unnecessarily. That said, the spread is getting worse, not better, and that's a problem that's gonna have to be dealt with somehow. Hopefully that doesn't mean another shutdown- even though I'm in Thailand, the US shutdown has fucked me up, both in not being able to get my dad over here, and not being able to sell a house I own in NY due to the screwed-up market.

I posted stats for FL yesterday- their Covid hospitalizations are up. Texas is near capacity for ICU beds- their positivity rate has also been increasing:

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
That's what pisses me off most about the people who won't wear masks- the shutdown actually did work- the mortality rate was way lower than it would have been without it- it fucked up the economy, but it saved a lot of lives.

That's my opinion, but, whether or not anyone agrees with it, it happened- if you think the economic damage was or wasn't worth it, it doesn't matter- what's done is done- it's time to make it worth it to whatever degree that's possible. Now, if people will just take some basic precautions- masks, distancing, whatever- maybe the spread could be knocked on its ass. Normally, America does stuff WAY better than it's done in Thailand (except Thai food- US Thai food sucks, even if it's made by Thais, as they 'dumb it down' for American tastes- that's another story, of course), but the Thais sucked it up, decided this was a threat worth doing something about, and wore masks in public for a few months. It was no fun- I don't like wearing a mask, but I did it- now, the spread has almost stopped here after looking like it was going to be bad early on.

If the fucking Thais can do it, Americans can bite the bullet as well for a short time and end this shit- it kills me that they won't, and I hate that's it's become a way to show which side of the political spectrum you support. Obviously I don't mean everybody and I know there are plenty of people doing what they need to do, but, with the spread getting worse, there are enough dummies out there that they're screwing it up for everyone else.

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
the problem is that most normal folks obey the laws...follow the suggestions...suck it up for the "Greater good"

however when a significant % of the population doesnt...its all essentially for nothing. at some point you have to start looking out for yourself as its clear noone else is.

zoldar

BAM
Wearing a mask is not a political statement, at least it shouldn’t be. It’s a statement about respect for the advice of public health officials, respect for a growing body of scientific research and, perhaps most importantly, respect for the health and well-being of other people.

Austin_F

BAMF+
I love how the celebrities are now hoping we forgot their push for people to abandon distancing and go join the protests.

Now they're back to warning people about spreading the virus.

We haven't forgotten.

hedgehog

BAMF
Just read that the EU wants to prevent Americans coming in. Putting up a border, if you will.

I wonder if there will be an outcry of 'borders don't stop a virus, let people travel' like when Trump wanted to ban arrivals from China right in the very beginning.
Trump only prevented Chinese nationals from entering, and after his travel ban allowed another 40,000 entries from China.

Considering your country has not reduced the cases and after a plateau they are rising sharply, here in Europe we would be dumb to let in people from a country that even objects to masks, cos “freeeeedom!”

We have been taking precautions (though are experiencing an expected rise, but it’s under control) and as a result not only flattened the curve but turned it into a ski slope going down, whereas in your southern states the governors were so keen to reopen that it’s going up dramatically and they are having to backtrack and close bars etc again.

Your government has dropped the ball, and a substantial proportion of your population does not take it seriously or consider it to be a conspiracy.

Under thos circumstances, people in your country can stay home and infect each other, because we don’t want them here.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
That's what pisses me off most about the people who won't wear masks- the shutdown actually did work- the mortality rate was way lower than it would have been without it- it fucked up the economy, but it saved a lot of lives.

That's my opinion, but, whether or not anyone agrees with it, it happened- if you think the economic damage was or wasn't worth it, it doesn't matter- what's done is done- it's time to make it worth it to whatever degree that's possible. Now, if people will just take some basic precautions- masks, distancing, whatever- maybe the spread could be knocked on its ass. Normally, America does stuff WAY better than it's done in Thailand (except Thai food- US Thai food sucks, even if it's made by Thais, as they 'dumb it down' for American tastes- that's another story, of course), but the Thais sucked it up, decided this was a threat worth doing something about, and wore masks in public for a few months. It was no fun- I don't like wearing a mask, but I did it- now, the spread has almost stopped here after looking like it was going to be bad early on.

If the fucking Thais can do it, Americans can bite the bullet as well for a short time and end this shit- it kills me that they won't, and I hate that's it's become a way to show which side of the political spectrum you support. Obviously I don't mean everybody and I know there are plenty of people doing what they need to do, but, with the spread getting worse, there are enough dummies out there that they're screwing it up for everyone else.

I think the biggest issue is simply people do not know how to put on a PPE, how to NOT contaminate it once on, how not to touch their contaminated phone to their face, how to take off PPE with contaminating themselves or their surroundings. This is just an observance of examples i have seen while out in general public places.

I won't even get into kids and their role in contaminations...

A major education of infectious disease and proper PPE use is what needs to be put in place all across the U.S.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Trump only prevented Chinese nationals from entering, and after his travel ban allowed another 40,000 entries from China.

Considering your country has not reduced the cases and after a plateau they are rising sharply, here in Europe we would be dumb to let in people from a country that even objects to masks, cos “freeeeedom!”

We have been taking precautions (though are experiencing an expected rise, but it’s under control) and as a result not only flattened the curve but turned it into a ski slope going down, whereas in your southern states the governors were so keen to reopen that it’s going up dramatically and they are having to backtrack and close bars etc again.

Your government has dropped the ball, and a substantial proportion of your population does not take it seriously or consider it to be a conspiracy.

Under thos circumstances, people in your country can stay home and infect each other, because we don’t want them here.

100% agree..

January 3rd 2020 a WORLD lock out should have been done here....our liberal population would have shit the fan ... but fuck them.. W.H.O. knew they had a problem.. U.N. knew there was an upcoming epidemic. Yet China hid the problem..

Even with some countries have a medical lock out or "screening" upon arrival ... a person from a lock out country could have flown to a non locked out country and came in with out a screening.. many rich kids in exchange College programs did returning from Italy. That why a WORLD U.S. entry travel lock out should have gone into place

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Governor Andrew Cuomo Sunday announced New York State's lowest death toll and hospitalizations due to COVID-19 since the pandemic began.

Five deaths were reported Saturday, the lowest single day death number since March 15. The death toll is now at 24,830.

An additional 616 cases were confirmed, bringing the statewide total to 392,539.

Hospitalizations continued to drop (now below 900) and 0.99% of Saturday's COVID-19 tests were positive

I disagree with closing the state to travelers just like I did when other states closed their state to NY travelers. I do agree with isolation if someone went into a heavy contagious area though. I isolated my self from everyone when I was in and around the affected areas even though we did a Decon i still wanted to make sure I didn't mistakenly infect others.

The thought of infecting others is what is missing in the mask debate. Way too many people only think of themselves and give two shit of people around them.

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
Hey Vinnie,
Are you anywhere near this place?
1 Norwood Ct, North Oxford, MA 01537

You may be familiar with it, but if not, it's a gym that has been shut down by the government due to coronavirus, but the owner defied their orders.
When the town cut off water and electricity, the owner brought in generators and Porta-Johns. :lol:

Since then, the landlord had the locks changed, so that may be a showstopper. Anyway, if you are near there and up for the task, I'd like to buy a t-shirt or sweatshirt from them sometime... when / if they are available. I'll pay handsomely for your travels. :up:

not really in my wheelhouse ever... i live 15 minutes outside of Boston when down there...
that is a little west of Worcester ...

i think this is there Facespace page... i bet they will ship You one...

1 Norwood, Ct. (373.66 mi)
North Oxford, Massachusetts 01537
Get Directions
Highlights info row image

(508) 987-2360

Contact Prime Fitness & Nutrition, Inc. on Messenger

psnoxford.com

Nutritionist · Gym/Physical Fitness Center

Austin_F

BAMF+
Considering your country has not reduced the cases and after a plateau they are rising sharply
Don't tell me. I stayed home.

Talk to the liberal politicians and Hollywood liberal elite who encouraged 4 million people to abandon social distancing and join massive protests in the middle of a pandemic.

When everyone knew the cheap paper and homemade masks are next to worthless, combined with people taking the same mask on and off with dirty hands all day and not knowing how to fit them properly anyway, it was insane for those leftist adults to push this.

And just as we predicted, within a short time of the protestors going home the cases increase.

Well no shit. And to try and cover their asses they tell contract tracers to not ask if anyone had been to a protest, so they could influence the numbers and say 'not one infection was from a protest'.

Scumbags all of them.

And then to add to the hypocrisy they cry about Trump holding a gathering when they were encouraging the same damn thing a week prior.

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
Yet again a depressing and clearly fucked up thread..

No real answers...

Constantly conflicting info...

This thread and the misinformation on this chink flu is truly a dumpster fire.

.03 percent of Americans have died of corona virus.

Some of these deaths I'm sure were not corona related, and I'm sure some deaths that were corona related were not reported...

So a big margin of error.

With that said why are we acting like the black lives matter movement over such a small insignificant amount of deaths?

Don't answer that guys.... Either way you look at it ... You're still an asshole.

Labs 4 life

BigGar

high on placebo
I find it difficult to trust / believe / have faith in any person or entity in a position of public trust. Anyone. I'm not sure they even have any idea what they're doing. I'm not sure they have the best interests of the general public at heart. Maybe they do know exactly what they're doing and it's not in their best interests to tell us what they're up to. Whatever will help to keep them in power is what they're actually doing. *rant off*

Wretch

amazingly graceful
I find it difficult to trust / believe / have faith in any person or entity in a position of public trust. Anyone. I'm not sure they even have any idea what they're doing. I'm not sure they have the best interests of the general public at heart. Maybe they do know exactly what they're doing and it's not in their best interests to tell us what they're up to. Whatever will help to keep them in power is what they're actually doing. *rant off*
This interview clearly lays out the problem with people and their competency, no matter what field or level of authority they may inhabit/hold:

nomad

BAMF
The global death toll from COVID-19 surpassed 500,000 Sunday, while the number of confirmed cases worldwide reach 10 million, according to a tally by Johns Hopkins University.

The United States continues to lead in the number of confirmed cases, with more than 2.5 million and a death toll of 126,332 by Sunday afternoon, according to NBC News' tally.

THe US leading in another concerning stat... Good ole USA govt. Never dissapoints

Close To One-Third Of Florida’s Total Coronavirus Cases Since Start Of Pandemic Have Come In The Last Week

Same thing in the UK

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
find it ironic that somehow NY celebrating they are "doing great" with nearly 40 covid deaths a day. governor is seen as a savior (and how that nursing home thing doesnt get more coverage is beyond me)

meanwhile....florida still far less cases, hospitlizations and deaths.... despite actually letting businesses reopen. totally failed leadership by our gov (im guessing the fact hes a conservative republican has no bearing on it though)

rumble phish

BAMF+
find it ironic that somehow NY celebrating they are "doing great" with nearly 40 covid deaths a day. governor is seen as a savior (and how that nursing home thing doesnt get more coverage is beyond me)

meanwhile....florida still far less cases, hospitlizations and deaths.... despite actually letting businesses reopen. totally failed leadership by our gov (im guessing the fact hes a conservative republican has no bearing on it though)
It's called politics, and it's nothing new.

nomad

BAMF
Novel Swine Flu Discovered In China Could Create Second Pandemic, Report Says

According to the researchers, the virus — dubbed G4 EA H1N1 — is increasingly being carried by pigs and has the ability to infect humans. If the virus mutates further, researchers believe it could engage in human-to-human transmission and possibly start another global viral outbreak.

A novel swine flu strain discovered by Chinese scientists has the potential to start a second pandemic after the coronavirus, BBC reported.

DungBeatle

Scarabaeidae Scarabaeinae
Wearing a mask is not a political statement, at least it shouldn’t be. It’s a statement about respect for the advice of public health officials, respect for a growing body of scientific research and, perhaps most importantly, respect for the health and well-being of other people.
If the government can make laws that require you to wear seat belts, then I figure they can make laws that require you to wear masks.

nomad

BAMF
China moves forward with COVID-19 vaccine, approving it for use in military

This marks the first time any country has approved a candidate vaccine for military use.

Smart. Soldiers cant complain. They are the new lab rats for the vaccine industry. Is that ironic justice or what?

The idea is that, when the harmless vaccine virus is injected into the body, it will essentially present the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein to the immune system, which can then develop anti-SARS-CoV-2 responses.
HARMLESS ...... ahahahahahaha based on what??? some writers opinion?

This is pure rhetoric

The paper also noted that CanSino has reached an agreement with the Canadian government to conduct Phase 3 trials there. Those trials will look at efficacy and potential side effects in an even larger group of people.
POTENTIAL..... DELUSION ----- ALL DRUS HAVE SIDE EFFECTS ..... they may be minmal, or they may be unknow, but they ALL have side effects !!

nomad

BAMF
Many influencers are living a dangerous, mask-free fantasy and ignoring the pandemic. LA health officials want them to use their platforms to help ‘save lives’ instead.

well thats what ya get forbeing unable to think for yourself

Los Angeles is bracing for a potentially devastating wave of coronavirus cases as COVID-19 transmissions and hospitalizations both spiked this week.

nomad

BAMF
Story at-a-glance
  • SARS-CoV-2-specific antibodies are only found in the most severe cases — about 1 in 5. That suggests COVID-19 may in fact be five times more prevalent than suspected. It also means it may be five times less deadly than predicted
  • Even though people who had been exposed to infected individuals had SARS-CoV-2-specific immunoglobulin A (IgA) antibodies in their mucosa, there were no virus-specific antibodies in their blood
  • The strength of antiviral immune responses, including T cell activation and proliferation, slows with age. This can help explain why older people are vastly more susceptible to severe COVID-19 illness and death
  • Your humoral immune system can kick in if there’s cross-reactivity with another very similar pathogen. In the case of COVID-19, there’s evidence to suggest exposure to other coronaviruses that cause the common cold can confer immunity against SARS-CoV-2
  • Between 40% and 60% of people who have not been exposed to SARS-CoV-2 still have resistance to the virus on the T-cell level
The study,2 “Systemic and Mucosal Antibody Secretion Specific to SARS-CoV-2 During Mild Versus Severe COVID-19,” was posted on the prepublication server bioRxiv, May 23, 2020. According to the authors:
“When symptomatic, COVID-19 can range from a mild flu-like illness in about 81% to a severe and critical disease in about 14% and 5% of affected patients, respectively.”
The Swiss study,3 which sought to investigate SARS-CoV-2-specific antibody responses, found that even though people who had been exposed to infected individuals had SARS-CoV-2-specific immunoglobulin A (IgA) antibodies in their mucosa, there were no virus-specific antibodies in their blood.

nomad

BAMF
Gates Adviser Quits Over COVID-19 Immunity Passports

A Harvard lawyer serving as a technical adviser on Microsoft’s Bill Gates’ ID 2020 initiative has quit. Citing concerns over the commercial direction Microsoft appears to be headed with its digital immunity and identity certificates, Elizabeth Renieris said, “I cannot be part of an organization overly influenced by commercial interests that only pays lip service to human rights.”

nomad

BAMF
Ummmmm we have NOT ended wave 1. Wave two can not start until wave 1 has ended.
Technically correct...

Three men are in a hot-air balloon. Soon, they find themselves lost in a canyon somewhere. One of the three men says, "I've got an idea. We can call for help in this canyon and the echo will carry our voices far."

So he leans over the basket and yells out, "Helllloooooo! Where are we?" (They hear the echo several times).

15 minutes later, they hear this echoing voice: "Helllloooooo! You're lost!!"

One of the men says, "That must have been a mathematician."

Puzzled, one of the other men asks, "Why do you say that?"

The reply: "For three reasons.

(1) he took a long time to answer,

(2) he was absolutely correct

(3) his answer was absolutely useless."
Just messing with you )

Last edited:

nomad

BAMF
HOW WE CAN FIX THIS PANDEMIC IN A MONTH
Commentary by Damien Downing, MBBS, MRSB

A Philippine study [3]
With a deficient vitamin D status (<50nmol/L) the probability of becoming Severe or Critical with COVID-19 was 72.8% against 7.2% with adequate vitamin D (>75nmol/L). The Hazard Ratio is 10.0.

An Indonesian study [4]
With a deficient vitamin D status (<50nmol/L) the mortality rate from COVID-19 was 98.8% against 4.1% with adequate vitamin D (>75nmol/L). The Hazard Ratio is 24.1.

A review of data on Europe [5]

Top Bottom