CORONAVIRUS

nomad

BAMF

Healthy Clinical Trial Subjects Suffer Grade 3 Side Effects to Moderna’s mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine

On May 18, 2020, Moderna, Inc. of Cambridge, Massachusetts announced that it had obtained “positive interim clinical data” from a Phase I human clinical trial of its experimental mRNA-1273 COVID-19 vaccine that began on Mar. 16. The biotechnology company said that eight of the 45 healthy adult volunteer trial subjects developed antibodies that may provide protection from the SARS-CoV-2 virus that causes COVID-19.1 2 3 The company also reported that four participants suffered Grade 3 vaccine reactions.

Severe Adverse Events Reported After One or Two Vaccine Doses

Each of the 45 participants was given two doses of the Moderna vaccine about a month apart. The dosage levels were 25, 100 or 250 micrograms (µg). Moderna said that the four participants who received doses of 25 µg developed antibodies against SARS-Cov-2 about two weeks after the second dose was administered and that the same was true for the four participants given doses of 100 µg. The company noted that the vaccine was “generally safe and well tolerated.”1 2

The mRNA-1273 vaccine reportedly produced a “Grade 3 adverse event” in one participant among those who received doses of between 25 µg and 100 µg doses. That person experienced Grade 3 erythema or a rash around the injection site. A Grade 3 rash can mean blistering, open ulcers, wet peeling (moist desquamation) or a serious rash over large areas of the body.4 5

Three participants in the clinical trial who received a vaccine dose of 250 µg doses experienced “Grade 3 systemic symptoms” following administration of the second dose. Moderna described these as the “most notable” of the adverse events and said that they had been “transient and self-resolving.”1 2

Last edited:

nomad

BAMF
Autism Numbers Increase by 10 Percent in U.S.

According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the number of children diagnosed with autism in the United States continues to increase. In a report published on Mar. 27, 2020, the CDC estimated the prevalence of autism spectrum disorder (ASD) in the country is now one in 54 children—up from one in 59 reported by the agency in April 2018, for an increase of nearly 10 percent.1 2 3

Autism Prevalence in U.S. Could be Higher Than One Child in 54

The one in 54 rate does not account for the number of eight year old children with an ASD diagnosis in 2017, 2018 and 2019, so the actual rate may be higher

In the 1990s, One Child in 2,500 Had Autism in the U.S.

Comment: I’m reading Dr. Judy Mitkovits book Plague and have watched her recent interviews on utube -with the panel on TTAV Ty and Charlene Bolinger’s, and other interviews she has had now that the gag order on her was finally over. I’m not a medical person, but the information on virus retrovirus, contaminated vaccines, holy cow!!! If I wasn’t already opposed to vaccination, I would be after listening to what is really going on with the push for vaccines.
yeah yeah, i know, its just that they changed the way they diagnosed autism right...

Last edited:

nomad

BAMF
How Bill Gates Monopolized Global Health

Story at-a-glance
  • Bill Gates intends to vaccinate the global population against COVID-19, and then track and monitor each one through digital surveillance
  • There’s no reason in the world to believe this gigantic global disease surveillance system would be dismantled once the pandemic is declared over. Naturally, it will simply transition into other surveillance functions
  • There’s also every reason to believe this disease tracking system will be combined with a digital identification and economic system to enforce compliance
  • The Corbett Report reviews how Gates ended up in a position to monopolize global health, despite his lack of medical education, and lays out Gates’ global vaccination plan
  • Gates philanthropy is highly profitable, as he invests in the very companies and industries he donates money to. Despite giving away billions of dollars, Gates “Decade of Vaccines” has doubled his worth from $54 billion to $103.1 billion
If you think Bill Gates' grandiose plan to force vaccinate over 7 billion people against COVID-19 is delusional, think again. The Microsoft billionaire — who has no public health education (he didn't even finish college) — has proposed plans that go far beyond the mandating of a vaccine.

nomad

BAMF
Wuhan lab virologist: Viruses discovered so far are just tip of the iceberg

n an interview that aired Monday on the China Global Television Network (CGTN), Shi denied that her lab was involved in the outbreak, claiming that the viruses she's worked with didn't match those of the coronavirus spreading in humans, according to Bloomberg.

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
Autism Numbers Increase by 10 Percent in U.S.

/---------------------/

yeah yeah, i know, its just that they changed the way they diagnosed autism right...
Do you remember when I told you years ago that when I was growing up in the '50s and '60s, we had retarded kids? We started called them Special in the '60s.

Do you remember we didn't even consider kids with Aspergers as "Special" or Autistic back then? Counting them now bumps the numbers up.

I went to a 9 room Elementary School for grades 1 through 8th....34 to 38 kids in each class. We had a Special Education classroom with 2 teachers taking care of 10 or 12 "Special" kids. Mostly boys, a couple girls. Hmmmm....

Do the maff on dat and get back to me....your post is suspiciously low on numbers of Autistic kids nowadays...

Say, you weren't in a Special Classroom growing up were you?

CID

BAMF+
In the race to combat the COVID-19 pandemic, the world’s scientists have embraced a radically new method of disseminating information about their research, offering it quickly and without filters in the effort to understand and control this deadly disease.

But their new communication model is striking at the heart of scientific integrity, publicizing research that has been corrupted by speed, sloppiness and opacity. And now the academic world is being roiled by a question for which millions of lives hang in the balance: Is the public being well-served by the fast and free flow of research — or dangerously misled?

"Now, people can speculate. People can guess. I think next week, I think two weeks, I think a month," the New York governor said. "I'm out of that business because we all failed at that business. Right? All the early national experts. Here's my projection model. Here's my projection model. They were all wrong. They were all wrong."

Cuomo continued: "There are a lot of variables. I understand that. We didn't know what the social distancing would actually amount to. I get it, but we were all wrong. So, I'm sort of out of the guessing business, right?”
told ya. :fu::fu::fu:

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!! :roll: :BusaVeloce:

Last edited:

DungBeatle

Scarabaeidae Scarabaeinae
According to:

Measles-specific antibodies were identified in 1916
First test of a vaccine was in 1958
The MMR vaccine came out in 1971

It takes a while to develop a vaccine. Obviously, science is moving forward at a much faster pace in the 21st century.

Maybe on the micro level. Pay extra to reduce the work commute, sure... some of that goes away.
But further out, now you pay extra to get the fuck out of the city that you no longer want or need to be near.
From news article:
People are becoming more comfortable with interacting through video conferencing, which could push more employers to allow their employees to work from home in the future, experts say.

“If that’s the case, it’s another reason for increased demand for the suburbs because commute costs become less important when determining your residence,” Yun says.
Well, gee... THAT was tough to predict!

The question is if and when home prices will be impacted, some saying prices won't reflect until 2021-2022. Either way, I'm in the market for either a single family or a rental. :up:

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
NORTHERN FL Home of the 2020 Pub Convention
The question is if and when home prices will be impacted, some saying prices won't reflect until 2021-2022. Either way, I'm in the market for either a single family or a rental. :up:
as in youre expecting a slide??? Rates dont seem to be going anywhere... its stupid to even bother to try to pay off a 3% mortgage... so long as the value rises and the taxes dont.

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
USA GDP forecasts coming out

2020 full year

best case is -6.3% (revised from +1.8% forecast Oct 31 '19)
optimistic is -4.6% (revised from +2.3% forecast Oct 31 '19)

pessimistic -9.9% (revised from +1.4% forecast Oct 31 '19)
severe pessimistic -14.9 (n/a) :eek:

This is some scary shit

tinhead

Has never named a pet
USA GDP forecasts coming out

2020 full year

best case is -6.3% (revised from +1.8% forecast Oct 31 '19)t
optimistic is -4.6% (revised from +2.3% forecast Oct 31 '19)

pessimistic -9.9% (revised from +1.4% forecast Oct 31 '19)
severe pessimistic -14.9 (n/a) :eek:

This is some scary shit
There's going to be a bunch of number boogering happening to obfuscate that in FY 2020, the Chinese GDP is within single digit percent of the U.S. GDP.

The bungled U.S. trumpflu response is why.

Vegas12

BAMF+
Not on the scale of some of you ballers, but we lost aprox. 15% of our retirement @ the bottom.

We are now down aprox. 5%

If I'd listened to Dameon and Maui, I'd be up +-20%.

And if your aunt had balls, she'd be your uncle.

nomad

BAMF
MOSCOW -- Russia will hold a military parade marking the 75th anniversary of the defeat over Nazi Germany in World War II on June 24, after the celebration was postponed from May because of the coronavirus pandemic.

I guess pandemic will be over in Russia by June....

nomad

BAMF
Dow Surges 600 Points As Investors Bet On A Coronavirus Vaccine Breakthrough

The blind faith in Vaccines... morons

Merck Jumps Into The Race For A Coronavirus Vaccine

only FIVE MONTH LATE... I guess they finally saw a profit opportunity

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
Dow Surges 600 Points As Investors Bet On A Coronavirus Vaccine Breakthrough

The blind faith in Vaccines... morons

Merck Jumps Into The Race For A Coronavirus Vaccine

only FIVE MONTH LATE... I guess they finally saw a profit opportunity
Polio vaccine creator Jonas Salk aside, profit motive is what will give us a vaccine in today's world

And I see nothing wrong with that

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Brazil's Bolsonaro continues to show up trumpy.
More people die in Brazil every day from trumpflu than die in the U.S. now.

DungBeatle

Scarabaeidae Scarabaeinae

Excerpt:

Our politics are tribal and ineffective. Rather than designing a system of nationwide contact tracing, we debate Trump versus House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. As Americans, we should readily agree that both the President and Congress have failed miserably. Neither has focused on how to stop the epidemic. Both have focused on blaming the other.

The truth is simple and grim. If we don't stop the epidemic, we will face many more deaths and a long and deep depression. It would be wonderful if a vaccine suddenly rescues us from our persistent failure to implement basic public health measures. But don't bet on it. The recent news stories on vaccines have the hallmarks of hype, the kind of stories typically followed by long delays and disappointments. That's not a forecast, just an urgent point that we should not leave the rescue of the republic to unproven vaccines still in the early stages of development.

nomad

BAMF
Five Steps to Solve the Coronavirus Crisis Globally
If only we had the political will.

One, you go gangbusters on prevention, including on combating fake news so that you’re getting trusted information out. Including the fever testing, the isolation centers. We’re building them in Cox’s Bazar, the largest refugee camp in the world in Bangladesh. Secondly, you augment your primary health care structures. You don’t try to send 10,000 ventilators to Congo—that’s not going to do any good. But you do make sure that all the staff have PPE, that you’ve got oxygen, that you’ve got the other therapies that can help save lives. Thirdly, you mitigate the short-term collateral damage of the virus on livelihoods and on violence against women by doing cash payments to people in need, because we know that if you had a universal basic income for refugees and displaced people, you’d do a hell of a lot of good. But you also put in place some of the women’s protections, the safe spaces, etc., that we know make a difference.

The fourth thing you do is you would go on a massive adaptation program of the wider services that we provide so that kids don’t lose education and you don’t lose the gains that have been made in education. And the fifth thing you do is you vow absolutely strongly that you’ll make sure the last 10 miles for the vaccine are covered sooner rather than later. Now, if you did those things, you’d need a reasonable amount of dollars, but a fraction of the trillions of dollars that are being pumped into Western economies.

nomad

BAMF
France Bans Hydroxychloroquine To Treat Covid-19

The French government has banned the prescription of hydroxychloroquine to treat symptoms of Covid-19 due to serious concerns over health risks. Many wonder if it’s the end of the road for the wonder drug, initially championed by France in March.

nomad

BAMF
In fact, it has been nearly impossible to document outdoor transmission of the disease. This is because one factor for catching disease is dependent on the viral load - the amount of exposure which is quickly diluted outdoors and inactivated by sunlight.

im telling ya...

CID

BAMF+
no shirts, no shoes, no mask, no service.

...and make sure they're not offensive either.
Rather than designing a system of nationwide contact tracing, we debate Trump versus House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. As Americans, we should readily agree we should not leave the rescue of the republic to unproven vaccines still in the early stages of development, but instead unproven contact tracing.
fixed.

Top Bottom