CORONAVIRUS

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
Well as NY slowly opens the natives are turning on each other. Seems long Island counties do not want city people on their beaches. What these fucks from long island don't remember is every fucking hurricane season their beaches get fucked upped, their infrastructure gets fucked, and houses get fucked, both public and private property is fucked as well. Well, the Federal money comes from every one.. their town, and county money is but a mere fraction of the actual cost. So EVERY FUCKING AMERICAN pays for it. Not just NYers. fuck em come next natural disaster. They can fit the bill on their own.

This is the type of shit that is wrong with the division in the USA. Now it's even division in the singular state level.. just a matter of time to this powder keg blows.

Rant over
I hear what you're saying...

...but in this case it's just the same ol' same ol' with Long Island Jews :D

I have friends there :ducmanic:

When I've visited (summer) it was always like non-stop moaning about the 'citidiots' infesting their precious area

bowtie

BAMF+
Website
www.premierdesigns4u.com

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
I hear what you're saying...

...but in this case it's just the same ol' same ol' with Long Island Jews :D

I have friends there :ducmanic:

When I've visited (summer) it was always like non-stop moaning about the 'citidiots' infesting their precious area

My answer to this is bring back the commuter tax.. tax where the money is made not where one lives.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Well as NY slowly opens the natives are turning on each other. Seems long Island counties do not want city people on their beaches. What these fucks from long island don't remember is every fucking hurricane season their beaches get fucked upped, their infrastructure gets fucked, and houses get fucked, both public and private property is fucked as well. Well, the Federal money comes from every one.. their town, and county money is but a mere fraction of the actual cost. So EVERY FUCKING AMERICAN pays for it. Not just NYers. fuck em come next natural disaster. They can fit the bill on their own.

This is the type of shit that is wrong with the division in the USA. Now it's even division in the singular state level.. just a matter of time to this powder keg blows.

Rant over
Welcome to Connecticut.

nomad

BAMF
May 20, 2020 -- Lawsuits claiming that talc-based Johnson's Baby Powder has caused cancer have led to a plunge in sales in the United States and Canada, so Johnson & Johnson said Tuesday it is ending sales of the product in those two countries.

About 19,400 lawsuits alleging that J&J's talcum powder caused ovarian cancer or mesothelioma, a cancer that affects the lungs and other organs, have been launched against the company.

DO YOU THINK THEY DIDNT KNOW ALL THESE YEARS ???

nomad

BAMF
Coronavirus 'does not spread easily' by touching surfaces or objects, CDC now says. But it still 'may be possible'.

This cannot be true

nomad

BAMF
I can't fucking wait to get vaccinated, just to shut everyone the fuck up. Chip me like a fuckin' dog. IDGAF. Does it mean that I can give the flying fuckfinger to anyone that wants me to mask up and "socially distance"? I volunteered to sniff a good dose of the COVID for a study, just to get it and see what the actual fuck. No word back yet. I'm Sofa King over this garbage. I want to do a flying tackle with tactical wristlock to every fucking person that utters the words 'social distance'.
WE all feel that way Gar, but this virus is just as impersonal as a lion that will eat you. Your feelings are irrelevant.

That little bump on the left is where we are. Just like in 1918, everyone felt like you do then too and look what happened...

THE LESSON FROM HISTORY IS THAT HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF

That spike in the middle is where people you know die. Could that be prevented with lockdown and social distancing... well who knows. You got a better idea? The worthless "public health" officals certainly dont

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Hilarious to hear Rhonda Sanchez not utter one word about government agents closing off access to The Keys. Never heard pence "good job shutting down The Keys."

nomad

BAMF
Social distancing interventions were not always trusted, he wrote in an email; they were widely ignored during flu pandemics in 1957 and 1968. But in the 2000s, several papers including Hatchett’s reanalyzed Spanish flu data to show the efficacy of distancing measures—and the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention later incorporated them into their outbreak guidance.

This is how you die from CV (minus the screams)

CID

BAMF+
We need to get back to whatever is going to "normal" so that we can prepare for the next outbreak.

The sissies are in a circle jerk trying to figure out how to stop it all, which is a noble cause cept it's pie in the sky bullshit.
HIV, SARS... H1N1.... the vaccines are all "promising" -- but there is NO vaccine for them.
Every elected politician wants a real fix by november, but it aint gonna happen imo.

So we need to get back in there and start fighting to figure this WAR out like the Americans we are instead of hiding in a hole and waiting for some magic genie to appear.

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Nancy Pelosi said Trump is morbidly obese...

And just like that, the entire left was A Ok with body shaming...

When Joe Biden abuses women, the #MeToo movement goes on vacation.

When the left pushes for vaccination or people don t want to wear a mask...
#MyBodyMyChoice doesn t apply.

Don t you just love the double standard of liberals?

But don t worry. Mother Karma and Trump s team is working on all that as we speak.
A little patience is all we need...

Here s obese Trump doin what he does best...

CID

BAMF+
...oh you want a way to stop the VIRUS... hell I thought you was the med guy around here with the answers, but here ya go..my version:

....clinton squad every family member friend and or associate that comes in contact with it until people are too scared to report that they have it.

Poof, no more cases in AmeriKa. like da gays that never existed until a few years ago. :D :up:

better yet we can invent a super-duper vaccine like our super-duper missile 17 times better than the last super-duper vaccine

CID

BAMF+
Here's a replacement for masks.... Apple and Google team up in bid to use smartphones to track coronavirus spread

You just open your phone up to blue tooth tracking and it touches/tracks every other person with the app.
If somebody in that line reports that they have it, all the phones that came in contact with that phone can blow up, killing anybody in the vicinity and.. whalla, no more covid!

...oh you want a way to stop the VIRUS... hell I thought you was the med guy around here with the answers, but here ya go..my version:

....clinton squad every family member friend and or associate that comes in contact with it until people are too scared to report that they have it.

Poof, no more cases in AmeriKa. like da gays that never existed until a few years ago. :D :up:

better yet we can invent a super-duper vaccine like our super-duper missile 17 times better than the last super-duper vaccine
I didn't expect you to have a cogent follow up to your "fight the coronavirus like true Americans!" statement and you did not disappoint. :wink2:

Unless you really mean fighting the Rona from the booths of your local Applebees and tipping better than average for average service :smile2:

• Funny
Reactions: CID

BigGar

high on placebo
WE all feel that way Gar, but this virus is just as impersonal as a lion that will eat you. Your feelings are irrelevant.

That little bump on the left is where we are. Just like in 1918, everyone felt like you do then too and look what happened...

THE LESSON FROM HISTORY IS THAT HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF

That spike in the middle is where people you know die. Could that be prevented with lockdown and social distancing... well who knows. You got a better idea? The worthless "public health" officals certainly dont
O.K.
Human nature being what it is, if that's how pandemics go, it is what it is. Plenty of humans. We'll make more. Always do.

Top Bottom