Concerns

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
At least they aren't talking about us anymore.

I can't say that I am surprised by this turn of events. The membership there sure included some of this country's less-than-desirable people...drug addicts, criminals, racists, etc.

hey qwak... your ears burnin?

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
At least they aren't talking about us anymore.

Gawds. What a bunch of whiny cunts

BigGar

high on placebo
If I didn't know that The Site Overlords were a group of free spirits unaffected by the sweet nectar of capitalism, I'd say 2021 looked like an effort to clean up this dump to sell it.
Fish Antlers is salivating. He's got that fat Bikland checkbook out. We'll be relegated to a highly moderated banner ad filled sub forum. We'll be rich.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Fish Antlers is salivating. He's got that fat Bikland checkbook out. We'll be relegated to a highly moderated banner ad filled sub forum. We'll be rich.
He'll make Qwik a moderator.

As it is, fishy isn't responding to my recent 'conversation' attempt. He probably has me on ignore.

BusaVeloce

Has never sold a motorcycle
Website
www.infowars.com
There is a lost bet to contend with as well. r1racer is not allowed political posts. It's also a lot of fucking work to dick around with so maybe it's a few days off every time I have to delete posts
wasn't the bet about Trump winning...?

when does R1 get the RESPECT he deserves...?

who thinks Trump really lost and it wasn't stolen...?

Vicious_Cycle

they/them - LABusas Road Captain

who thinks Trump really lost and it wasn't stolen...?
Most of us know we got screwed out of a Trump second term by the lying, cheating Democrats. The bet wasn't about that.

The bet was about reversing the fraudulent outcome of the election and Trump's resultant return to the White House. Please note that it did not happen, and therefore the bet was lost. There was a time component involved, as well. Trump's return to office had to occur no later than 7/4/2021 in order for R1 to win the bet. Let's not re-hash this nonsense any further.

chandler

BAMF
Anyone that actually believes the Democrats were smart enough and organized enough to rig the election just aren't acknowledging the facts. It's like you are saying they are so fucking smart they could rig elections in states totally controlled by the Republican party. I personally don't think that is the case.

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
Anyone that actually believes the Democrats were smart enough and organized enough to rig the election just aren't acknowledging the facts. It's like you are saying they are so fucking smart they could rig elections in states totally controlled by the Republican party. I personally don't think that is the case.
For four years they preach to the trump was the devil and he’s literally idiots all believe it, yeah I believe they actually pulled it off, there’s no way in hell pedo Joe one legitimately

Website
www.bikeland.org
There were concerns in the banned thread of this site getting labeled for hate speech and racism...

what are the thoughts of all the q cut and paste ??

this place Is a surrogate site/extension of q..

im of the opinion if I wanted to read that FUCKING hot garbage then I would go join a fucking q site ...

he is not going to stop ...

why is he here ?
Are you Q?

Vicious_Cycle

they/them - LABusas Road Captain
I would accuse the Dems of many things but being smart is not one of those things. Nonetheless. third-grade level arithmetic is achievable, even for them. They are sufficiently organized to stuff ballot boxes in metropolitan areas of a handful of swing states. It ain't rocket surgery.

edit: They weren't smart enough to pull it off in any believable way; they had to stop counting ballots in several states until more bogus ballots could be delivered.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Think of all the cool people that used to share stuff here over the last 20 years that have just stopped coming by. Why do we suppose that is? Unless they're dead of course, that's a gimme.

I have four t shirts from here that I stopped wearing a year or two ago because I don't want people who know me IRL to look up this website and think I believe half the bullshit posted here. No stickers on anything I own, either.

Stormfront lite with a side helping of Q talk around here these days. :thumbdown:
Just adding the finishing touches to the Christmas gift new Concours windscreen.

Retirement does loosen the chains quite a bit.

BigGar

high on placebo

Losing the bet meant his postings are limited to non-political content, forever. Maybe we have different ideas about what is political and what's not.
I'd probably overlook the odd political post here and there but cutesy subversive links and such prove that he's just continually trying to see what he can get away with.
I get real tired of talking about it, and dealing with it.
I like to just scroll and post and enjoy myself here like the rest of y'all.
Giving in and just letting the guy run the place isn't gonna happen. I really just wish he'd find another place to play.

Top Bottom